Status
Not open for further replies.
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
How does D know that the BTC you send is from you? Do you have to give him the sending wallet (your wallet) address so he can match it up?
I read that with cryptocurrencies all transactions are recorded in computer-generated Ledgers/Block? CMIIW.

Reactions: Lost Magic
A

anthos pal

Nov 18, 2021
Is there even a nonstat dose for n?

Also do you just fall asleep and stop breathing? Is it really that peaceful?
you fall asleep within few min and then you will get a silent attack, you body will look like you are sleeping, and in PM it will be mentioned as natural dead, in India. I have hard it taste yuck, and you will have to consume it fast, because you may fall asleep

Reactions: FromGermany
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
you fall asleep within few min and then you will get a silent attack, you body will look like you are sleeping, and in PM it will be mentioned as natural dead, in India. I have hard it taste yuck, and you will have to consume it fast, because you may fall asleep
What's a silent attack?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and anthos pal
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Is there even a nonstat dose for n?

Also do you just fall asleep and stop breathing? Is it really that peaceful?
Yes, don't know the regimen off the top of my head, you can use the search function. But I don't think it's necessary

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Did anyone recently receive their order? People are saying they got theirs within a week. I still haven't received mine and D is not answer my emails anymore.

I fucking knew something like this would happen.

• Aww..
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, PrincessInWhite and PeacefulTonic
R

Ruined

Nov 21, 2021
Did anyone recently receive their order? People are saying they got theirs within a week. I still haven't received mine and D is not answer my emails anymore.

I fucking knew something like this would happen.
Which source did you use for his email address?

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Which source did you use for his email address?

PPH August 2021. He used to reply right way, sometimes within 2 minutes. After I paid his response became slower and now no response. I hope he is just busy and not ignoring me. I don't know how people got their N after 2 days when it's been over a week for me.

I will post updates if anything changes but I am very worried right now.

Reactions: Venessolotic and Iamchickenhat
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
I
PPH August 2021. He used to reply right way, sometimes within 2 minutes. After I paid his response became slower and now no response. I hope he is just busy and not ignoring me. I don't know how people got their N after 2 days when it's been over a week for me.

am in the same place. Was responsive until payment was sent. He said it was confirmed but I didn't get any tracking info like he said he would. Hopefully it's all good but super nervous now. I used his old email. If someone could verify I sent it to the right place that would be great.

• Aww..
Reactions: byebyeburdee, PeacefulTonic and anthos pal
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
That is disappointing. How many days has it been ?

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Fingers crossed. Hope it works out. For your sake and my own.

Reactions: setup
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
A couple but a lot of people here have been saying they get it in a few days
Some took about 5-6 days also. Give it a few more days.

May you get it ASAP and update us when you get it.

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021

Will do. I owe it to this forum as they have helped me so much. It would help to know where everyone is ordering to as delivery time would vary. Not to mention depending on how strict customs are

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and hermes
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
I asked for meto but D doesn't reply to my request so I guess he doesn't provide it anymore

R

Ruined

Nov 21, 2021

Did you get tracking info?

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021

I read a reply from someone saying it took a month to get due to shipping issues.

Did you get tracking info?

No tracking and no package. It has been over a week. No more email replies from D either.

hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
I read a reply from someone saying it took a month to get due to shipping issues.

No tracking and no package. It has been over a week. No more email replies from D either.
Delay in shipping is not as worrisome as not getting tracking info and not getting responses

Is D going the A way ?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and PeacefulTonic
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Delay in shipping is not as worrisome as not getting tracking info and not getting responses

Is D going the A way ?

I really hope not. The thing is there are tons of people who said they received their N this month and only a few of us who never received anything. I am hoping it is just some miscommunication.

H

ow did it go with a?

A used to be the go to source for N. But he disappeared one day and when he resurfaced he started scamming people. It is alleged that the real A died of covid and the person who took over his operation is the real scammer. But who knows with rumors.

S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
I really hope not. The thing is there are tons of people who said they received their N this month and only a few of us who never received anything. I am hoping it is just some miscommunication.

A used to be the go to source for N. But he disappeared one day and when he resurfaced he started scamming people. It is alleged that the real A died of covid and the person who took over his operation is the real scammer. But who knows with rumors.
Dang. I really hope not.
I reached out and will let everyone know if I get a reply. I have been too scared to order from anywhere and am cursing myself now. I've been in such a bad place and should have done this earlier. SN just seems barbaric compared to N. But so does jumping off a bridge.

please keep us updated!

• Aww..
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, Fadeawaaaay and anthos pal
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
If you can afford it, don't worry about the other stuff
Thanks for your reply, but how are you sure you don't care? Let's imagine that the customs find a parcel of N in my name, it's direction to the prison ... and this idea really scares me

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I haven't heard back from D, and I am fearing he may have been compromised or who knows.... I really don't know. Ordering this through any means scares me. Maybe he had something come up? I don't know
Someone on the other thread said that they sent him a message yesterday and he responded after 40 minutes so it sounds like he's around … which is strange that he's not responding to those who paid and waiting for their packages

Reactions: setup
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Any update? Where are you located?
Just north of it
Only thing you can do is try to be patient for now and see if it shows up.

I really hope D didn't go the same route as A.

Has anyone else tried contacting D lately? How about on his new email?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: anthos pal and setup
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Any update? Where are you located?

I'm in the US. It's been over a week now. Some people were saying they received theirs in 2 days. I sent an email to his new address this morning. No replies from either account.

There is no reason to panic just yet but it is strange that he would reply within minutes before but now after payment has gone missing for days. I am not the only person either. Several people all said the same thing. Once they paid he disappeared with no tracking, no product and no replies.

• Aww..
Reactions: anthos pal, PeacefulTonic and setup
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'm in the US. It's been over a week now. Some people were saying they received theirs in 2 days. I sent an email to his new address this morning. No replies from either account.

There is no reason to panic just yet but it is strange that he would reply within minutes before but now after payment has gone missing for days. I am not the only person either. Several people all said the same thing. Once they paid he disappeared with no tracking, no product and no replies.
I really hope he didn't exit scam. There's also the possibility of him being dead since he's involved in this type of business. Hopefully there's some better news in the next week

• Aww..
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, anthos pal and setup
S

setup

Experienced
Nov 18, 2021
I really hope he didn't exit scam. There's also the possibility of him being dead since he's involved in this type of business. Hopefully there's some better news in the next week
It's starting to smell

• Aww..
Reactions: nothingchanges, anthos pal and PeacefulTonic
Status
Not open for further replies.