• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Has the talk of a new D email floating around sourced from the Exit forums credible? Usually this thread has good information about the status but I haven't seen it mentioned.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
FYI -- if a persn sends d.ms 2 sell u N on SaSu thy *will* b scammng u s/ pls rport thm

Reactions: blue_muse
crystalnana

crystalnana

May 21, 2023
I bought two bottles of "N" from "D" 3 days ago. He said he would send it from Mexico, and the expected arrival date is June 8th, and he would keep sending me emails as soon as the situation progresses.

Reactions: Letgo and blue_muse
Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
I bought two bottles of "N" from "D" 3 days ago. He said he would send it from Mexico, and the expected arrival date is June 8th, and he would keep sending me emails as soon as the situation progresses.

How do you go about this?

J

justabouthadenough

Jun 3, 2023
Any updates on this?

crystalnana

crystalnana

May 21, 2023
Hi, I've got the news. Unfortunately, my N was taken from customs and destroyed. D said, "Don't worry about my personal information because it won't be exposed," and he said he would give me a discount again if I buy it again. Or he said that coming to Mexico is the best way and he told me the store that sells it. So I plan to go to Mexico soon.

• Aww..
Reactions: Red Desert
A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Hi, I've got the news. Unfortunately, my N was taken from customs and destroyed. D said, "Don't worry about my personal information because it won't be exposed," and he said he would give me a discount again if I buy it again. Or he said that coming to Mexico is the best way and he told me the store that sells it. So I plan to go to Mexico soon.
How would he knows that the package got destroyed by customs? They don't send nice notices about how your illegal drug got busted. I think you got scammed and nothing was ever sent

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How would he knows that the package got destroyed by customs? They don't send nice notices about how your illegal drug got busted. I think you got scammed and nothing was ever sent

Read this post. There is no D. There is no N. That's the situation as of June 2023.

Everyone, this member bought N from a scammer. I want to give out this warning myself to make sure nobody else falls for the email address that was used by this member. There is no N on the market and there is no D, I want to make that very clear. The email address @crystalnana used in this instance is listed as a scammer on nembutalscams, the screenshot has been attached below.

I've contacted this member a week ago and asked for the email address of this supposed "D" and where they found it to investigate if this is a legit vendor or not to find out if someone in this community is trying to scam people. I'm aware that D hasn't been selling N for a long time so this was very odd, I knew straight away something doesn't quite add up. Sadly, this member didn't want to tell me the email address of this vendor and refused to tell me where they found it so I was unable to verify the email address until now. But I take it very seriously when new members join this community and claim to have bought N - especially when they refuse to tell me the source, that's a big red flag because I'm trying my best to get rid of potential scammers to protect the community. And this isn't the first time scammers are trying to run circles around staff. So once again: don't buy N from that email address.

Please be careful everyone. Scammers exist, they know you're desperate and they don't have a problem taking advantage of your need for a peaceful way out. Don't give your money to anyone who pretends to be D, they will simply take your money and run away. D has stopped selling a long time ago and as long as there is no update in the PPH about new potential vendors, you should treat all people who claim to sell N as a scammer until proven otherwise. Thanks a lot.

View attachment 113516

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Well, I'm making the purchase today and will post updates. Cannot wait any longer. If it does not arrive, I will have to do something drastic like jump under a train (I do not care, it would be society's fault that I would have to do that). Wish me luck. I am spending my entire savings on it. All I want to do is die, and that should not be so difficult. I will do it one way or another.
hey,

did you get any?

Reactions: notahappygirl
Y

yellowtin42

Jun 28, 2023
hi everyone, i don't expect anyone to have a firm answer. does anyone who considers themself an expert think N will become available any time soon? this would be my preferred option but if it's going to be a long time i would consider other routes.

MourningBird

MourningBird

Jun 3, 2023
I had N shipped over to the UK back in 2015 easily. Seems impossible to get this stuff now.

Reactions: Venessolotic
rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
everything is going to get more difficult, better explore other methods

Last edited:
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Everything is going to get more difficult for us, maybe it will never be possible again..

Be hopeful that a new source of N will come eventually. If anything, it probably makes the sellers pretty rich as there is plenty of demand thanks to exit forums and this website. D was a really good seller, hopefully he comes back.

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
Be hopeful that a new source of N will come eventually. If anything, it probably makes the sellers pretty rich as there is plenty of demand thanks to exit forums and this website. D was a really good seller, hopefully he comes back.
Any other Exit forums? I would like to know other sites to gather more info.

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
Any other Exit forums? I would like to know other sites to gather more info.

Exit International is the name (I think) and it's where the PPeH comes from which is a resource available here on this site. Exit international is the forum that has been around for a long time, but you need to be over a certain age to join up I think.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Exit International is the name (I think) and it's where the PPeH comes from which is a resource available here on this site. Exit international is the forum that has been around for a long time, but you need to be over a certain age to join up I think.

50+

M

meadow2

Aug 8, 2023
Hearing how impossible it is to acquire N is making me feel so panicky. N is how I know I want to go. I don't think I'm brave enough to do another method, I'm scared to die painfully. So now it feels like there is no way out.

So there is really unlikely to be any new source of N ever again?

Status
Not open for further replies.