• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

parkinglot

Sep 11, 2022
The recent NYT article about this website changed how Exit International & D operate regarding N . This website hasn't been the same since the 2022 NYT article. This website is an evolutionary miracle that we all must safeguard and treasure.
I hope the admins/host have contingencies in place to host elsewhere or onion if the site gets taken down by bullshit

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul, tryingtoescape and betternever2havbeen
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
I hope the admins/host have contingencies in place to host elsewhere or onion if the site gets taken down by bullshit
Yes please! Especially with this new stupid law! I am terrified about what I will do if this site gets taken down. I will try to copy down as much info about SN as possible in my suicide research notes so that I have a back up in case the site gets shut down, but I don't know how I'd access N info! Since D is down currently, if this site goes away, I would no longer be able to get updates about N. It is my dream to die with N one day. Maybe I will just have to become a vet at this point.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
We need an onion link before the take down happens- now !!!

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Any news on N from D

Reactions: Aya&Dazy, betternever2havbeen and onceuponadec
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
none

• Aww..
Reactions: damaged_soul and betternever2havbeen
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone have any idea about approximately how many years it might take before we can get N again? I'm trying to figure out if I should wait for N to be back or just take SN. Or maybe make plans to become an anaesthesia technician or a vet so that I can have access to lethal suicide drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Desert
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm just going to say check Essentials if you can. I don't know details but there is activity so that's the place to look. I've personally lost track of things so with respect please, please don't flood my inbox asking for more info people. Thanks.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and damaged_soul
T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone have access to Essentials that can post it? It used to be that the PPeH was pinned here after a new version came out, but I haven't seen anyone post the Essentials ever since they made the switch.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, nozomu, LittleBlackCat and 1 other person
LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Used to be that the pph editions were uploaded each time they were released, I don't know why that's not happening now?
Does anyone have access to Essentials that can post it? It used to be that the PPeH was pinned here after a new version came out, but I haven't seen anyone post the Essentials ever since they made the switch.
Ah, I basically said the same thing 😄 I wonder if admin could clarify?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I'd also like to know why PPEH isn't being posted anymore ... I'm really desperate for D's info
I'd also like to know why PPEH isn't being posted anymore ... I'm really desperate for D's info
Just wanted to add. If it's that it can no longer be downloaded, I am a computer scientist and can discreetly get the information from it to make into a PDF, if someone can trust me with their login information. I am happy to perform this service for our community but I'm not 50 and exit doesn't care about non terminal disabling illness

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kneesocks731, sincerelysad, damaged_soul and 1 other person
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
My parents are Exit Members - their Essentials/PPeH have no reliable source for N since D vanished.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, Hangnail, GasMonkey and 13 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018

Just wanted to add. If it's that it can no longer be downloaded, I am a computer scientist and can discreetly get the information from it to make into a PDF, if someone can trust me with their login information. I am happy to perform this service for our community but I'm not 50 and exit doesn't care about non terminal disabling illness

Thank you! But why do you need peoples' log in info, meaning i guess passwords?

sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
you can't sign up for exit unless you're over 50 or have terminal/severe illness. they'd need someone's login who has access to exit.

T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
My parents are Exit Members - their Essentials/PPeH have no reliable source for N since D vanished.
Thanks for the update! I'm still hopeful that a source will emerge, but it may take some time.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and sincerelysad
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Thanks for the update! I'm still hopeful that a source will emerge, but it may take some time.
There are billions of people on this earth. Why preserve people who are unhappy
We should have peaceful means to exit

• Love
Reactions: Red Desert, doneWithThisSh1t, damaged_soul and 3 others
M

mondoCruel

Jul 13, 2021
Do they discuss the sate of N production? I want to know if it's worth to ask in vet pharmacies, I just don't want to get scammed

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
It would be so I could access a copy of PPEH to make into a PDF, since despite being chronically and disablingly ill, exit only accepts members over 50

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
It would be so I could access a copy of PPEH to make into a PDF, since despite being chronically and disablingly ill, exit only accepts members over 50

Oh i see - so what you need is the log in info of a person who is a member of pp. Unfortunately i am not. I'm sorry about your illness. This is a cruel planet we are on right now, very harsh.

• Aww..
Reactions: Zegers and damaged_soul
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Guys is Sn analytical (Lab) grade or industrial grade which is better ?

LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
There are billions of people on this earth. Why preserve people who are unhappy
We should have peaceful means to exit
Amen!

Let people who suffer go, and people who are happy here stay. Duh.

• Love
Reactions: mongoose23, cherry7, Yavannah and 2 others
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Amen!

Let people who suffer go, and people who are happy here stay. Duh.
Literally I don't understand pro-lifers' obsession with forcibly keeping suffering people alive, it's so fucking cruel

Reactions: mongoose23, cherry7, doneWithThisSh1t and 6 others
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
Anyone interested in going to Mexico to get N? PM me.

Reactions: onceuponadec and FrozenMango
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Recently an EXIT member who was 48 died, so looks like you can join EXIT being under 50 if you have the right friends. Maybe she joined EXIT when she was 40 or so.

• Wow
Reactions: Red Desert
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Where do you plan to get it? I understand there's a shortage
Right... also when's the last report of anyone going to MX, Peru, some exotic locale to hit up vet pharmacies? It's been years... I feel like maybe 3 years ago was the last anecdotal story I read, and that guy didn't even bring it back/use it. I think we need to accept that one of the factories literally blew up and that vets are literally morphining (or other stuff) pets to death right now because the supply is so limited. Intentional? Planned? Fixable? MAYBE, but these are all posts that belong on another thread. This primarily for tracking activity of D, and every time we go off topic in here everyone gets a jump scare. I'm gonna make a new thread maybe unless someone beats me to it.

Reactions: help56, betternever2havbeen and Beer_is_all_I_have
Status
Not open for further replies.