• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
I'm not qualified to answer that but I've heard ODing on fentanyl patches is peaceful , doing it right that is.
Have you heard anything of ketamine? I did a thread but got no answers yet. I ve read 4 g is a lethal dose, but not sure if its a peaceful way to go....

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I feel I need to clear this up. The address listed in those two editions you speak of, (assuming they're the ones available for download on the forum) is an old but legitimate address of D's. It's not a scammers. It is just no longer in service as D closed the account.

The "defunct PPH' you refer to indicates there's some confusion. PPH is the Print copy of the peaceful pill handbook. PPEH is the electric version which you no doubt know but it isn't the most current version. It is also now" defunct" but it is where the subscription model began but no longer applies. That is to say its no longer being updated. The current version of the ppeh being subscribed to is PPEH Essentials edition.
Nothing to clear up, I'm not confused and neither are you - we have different perspectives. I'm well aware the email addresses in the November 2021 and April 2022 were once legitimate, I was thinking aloud that scammers are most likely behind each one at present should either suddenly become active. It's a viewpoint you've previously concurred with too.

One of Moderators inadvertently added to the confusion about the supplier's contact info; RainAndSadness alerted members via a thread, which was quickly taken down, to look at the November 2021 PPH print edition, simultaneously while the Essentials edition was in circulation (since June 2022). I know the print and online PPH editions have stopped being issued. As I said before, I wonder if and when the Moderators are able to provide a source from the rolling electronic Essentials edition. It's a shame there's no definitive contact info, as was the case when the PPH was uploaded here to provide a useful reference point.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Nothing to clear up, I'm not confused and neither are you - we have different perspectives. I'm well aware the email addresses in the November 2021 and April 2022 were once legitimate, I was thinking aloud that scammers are most likely behind each one at present should either suddenly become active. It's a viewpoint you've previously concurred with too.

One of Moderators inadvertently added to the confusion about the supplier's contact info; RainAndSadness alerted members via a thread, which was quickly taken down, to look at the November 2021 PPH print edition, simultaneously while the Essentials edition was in circulation (since June 2022). I know the print and online PPH editions have stopped being issued. As I said before, I wonder if and when the Moderators are able to provide a source from the rolling electronic Essentials edition. It's a shame there's no definitive contact info, as was the case when the PPH was uploaded here to provide a useful reference point.
TBH I don't think we can expect our moderators (who are unpaid volunteers) to post a monthly changing Essentials pdf.
AFAIK it requires a whole lot of manual work to make it available/get it posted.

We will have to figure out a better way going forward.
However (!!) even according to PN in the Exit Forum there is currently no known, reliable supplier of N.

Someone posted that they had lost their money after ordering from "D".
(They apparently tried ordering from the email that was briefly published in the September 2022 Essentials update).

PN from Exit replied that the address had been removed, despite some initial positive reports.
"This is a strategy we've seen before, providing some product to get an address listed, then scamming.
Currently there are NO reliable suppliers."

This implies that
A) Exit didn't just post the email without having a few successful deliveries from that new source
B) Whoever ran that email sent a few items and then stopped/started scamming.
C) D seems to be gone.

I think the era of N has come to an end and people will have to change course to find an alternative.
Probably Fen.

IMO there is no use in putting so much energy into "finding D" and allowing scammers to take advantage of people who are desperate for N. It would be much smarter to invest time and energy into helping others to navigate the dark web and learn how to access F if they so choose.

• Informative
Reactions: lifeisadream, Beer_is_all_I_have, madebrief and 2 others
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I found a source in India that sells sodium thiopental injections. The source is very legit, even if some of us states bought illegally from them. I'm sure that this source is 100% legit. I wrote with the source to send me proof of the product, and even some photos of the pharmacy that produces the product.

1GR Thiopental cost 25$

According to American states who use thiopental for executions, because of the pentobarbital shortages, they use this mixture:

sodium thiopental ( for anestia ) 3-5 GR should be enough to kill someone
pancuronium bromide ( (a muscle relaxant that paralyzes all the muscles of the body )
potassium chloride (a salt that speeds the heart until it stops)

Sodium thiopental is faster than pentobarbital ( nembutal ). It's more effective but the reaction comes very fast.
Inconscious occurs in 10-40 seconds and death after 1-10 minutes depends on the human, not every one has the same reaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisadream and Beer_is_all_I_have
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
I think the era of N has come to an end and people will have to change course to find an alternative.
Probably Fen.

IMO there is no use in putting so much energy into "finding D" and allowing scammers to take advantage of people who are desperate for N. It would be much smarter to invest time and energy into helping others to navigate the dark web and learn how to access F if they so choose.
Well put. Perhaps someone can start an F megathread on how much to take, how to identify, test, etc. Recently a large US city confiscated one million pills so it must be plentiful. Of course for most of us acquiring it seems impossible as we picture going into a rough neighborhood, being obvious targets for being ripped off or injured. I knew a "regular" guy who had access but he died of accidental OD of F. Perhaps someone could go to Mexico and convince someone how much they could make shipping F to sufferers around the world. I know crazy, right?
I found a source in India that sells sodium thiopental injections. The source is very legit, even if some of us states bought illegally from them. I'm sure that this source is 100% legit. I wrote with the source to send me proof of the product, and even some photos of the pharmacy that produces the product.

1GR Thiopental cost 25$

According to American states who use thiopental for executions, because of the pentobarbital shortages, they use this mixture:

sodium thiopental ( for anestia ) 3-5 GR should be enough to kill someone
pancuronium bromide ( (a muscle relaxant that paralyzes all the muscles of the body )
potassium chloride (a salt that speeds the heart until it stops)

Sodium thiopental is faster than pentobarbital ( nembutal ). It's more effective but the reaction comes very fast.
Inconscious occurs in 10-40 seconds and death after 1-10 minutes depends on the human, not every one has the same reaction.

This is mentioned in the older, available editions of the PPH, like page 415 of April 2022. Availability is the main reason it's not recommended. It says it can occasionally be sourced on the dark web. If you have a solid, reliable site, you may have something there.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeavingEarly, wljourney and steve_s5
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Well put. Perhaps someone can start an F megathread on how much to take, how to identify, test, etc. Recently a large US city confiscated one million pills so it must be plentiful. Of course for most of us acquiring it seems impossible as we picture going into a rough neighborhood, being obvious targets for being ripped off or injured. I knew a "regular" guy who had access but he died of accidental OD of F. Perhaps someone could go to Mexico and convince someone how much they could make shipping F to sufferers around the world. I know crazy, right?
i am working on an f method thread - since i am using legitimate sources to vet info + limited personal experience its a bit slow but hopefully will be up in a few days. we will see

• Love
Reactions: lifeisadream, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Beer_is_all_I_have and 7 others
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Not trying to drag this discussion on any further but is one able to purchase N in Mexico anywhere? I thought I read somewhere that you could.

Reactions: damaged_soul
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@wljourney didn't this sort of thing happen before though where there was a changeover, before D appeared, that must've taken a few weeks at least? Maybe I'm being naive but I hope a "new" D will appear once things have cooled down. Lets face it, most people weren't getting N the past few months anyway they were all getting seized at customs for the most part so clearly something had to change. I just can't believe I could be only a few months too late...

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: gloriatrillo, wljourney, Mary5689 and 2 others
colkohice

colkohice

Sep 27, 2022
I want to know where to find F. Shouldn't we have a D for F?

F is a drug that is available on the streets. If you can find cocaine dealers who deal into harder stuff, you can find F.

This is simply theory.

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
F is a drug that is available on the streets. If you can find cocaine dealers who deal into harder stuff, you can find F.

This is simply theory.
Yeah but a source on here that sells F like D sold N. Easy online access.

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
If someone fails F though, wouldn't they get addicted? Then they'd be worse off than before.

• Yay!
Reactions: Smart No More and Hangnail
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If someone fails F though, wouldn't they get addicted? Then they'd be worse off than before.
No.

All that talk about one time and you're hooked is nonsense. There's a lot of bad info on drugs. Don't get me wrong the addictive ones are addictive for sure but using only one time doesn't leave you with addiction. With opioids it takes a week+ to get a physical addiction.

This is simply theory.
A very simple theory.

It's just not that simple. It depends where you live. What the drug culture is in your area. There are many factors. I know cocaine dealers. Some of thwm are people I grew up with. None of them knowingly handle fent and fent isn't found in cocaine the way some say it is.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: damaged_soul and Cathy Ames
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
No.

All that talk about one time and you're hooked is nonsense. There's a lot of bad info on drugs. Don't get me wrong the addictive ones are addictive for sure but using only one time doesn't leave you with addiction. With opioids it takes a week+ to get a physical addiction.

A very simple theory.

It's just not that simple. It depends where you live. What the drug culture is in your area. There are many factors. I know cocaine dealers. Some of thwm are people I grew up with. None of them knowingly handle fent and fent isn't found in cocaine the way some say it is.
You've done opiates before? Have you taken fentanyl or heroin?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You've done opiates before? Have you taken fentanyl or heroin?
I'm quite experienced with opiates. Was a heroin addict for many years. IV user for some time. It took me about 2 weeks of daily use to develooe any physical addiction. I remember the first time I experienced withdrawals. Before that it was common for me to use now and then but have no withdrawals but with the continuous use I kind of knew I was putting myself in a position to face addiction. I was young, reckless and foolish. Courting danger was fun. I never knowingly took fent though.

I haven't used heroin in years and part of what stopped me using was because the stuff available on the street was shit. Although I saw people around me getting high and continuing their addiction (even to this day) I just wasn't feeling it so I figured I may as well make thw most of it and quit.

Since then I used a couple of times and was always disappointed so I just left it alone. The only place I would buy and use heroing feom now would be darknet.

Last edited:
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Okay thanks for sharing yeah cuz I was pretty curious because I experience withdrawals after the first time that IV heroin. I was addicted after that first time. Whenever I began withdrawing I called the person back who gave it to me to begin with and they were at my door within 20 minutes. I was able to take another shot and that's when the cycle started.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@wljourney didn't this sort of thing happen before though where there was a changeover, before D appeared, that must've taken a few weeks at least? Maybe I'm being naive but I hope a "new" D will appear once things have cooled down. Lets face it, most people weren't getting N the past few months anyway they were all getting seized at customs for the most part so clearly something had to change. I just can't believe I could be only a few months too late...
Yes, I think we have seen this before and there is a chance that someone else will eventually take over the operation and establish themselves as trustworthy supplier.

But as you said: that can take weeks/months.

IMO the more we try to "find D" or "the new D", the more people will fall for scammers and lose their last savings.
People need to focus on something else. The noise has to die down.
If N comes back, great. If it doesn't, there are other options and we should put our energy in learning about those other options.

Reactions: ooglah, damaged_soul, Beer_is_all_I_have and 3 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Okay thanks for sharing yeah cuz I was pretty curious because I experience withdrawals after the first time that IV heroin. I was addicted after that first time. Whenever I began withdrawing I called the person back who gave it to me to begin with and they were at my door within 20 minutes. I was able to take another shot and that's when the cycle started.
WTF. That's not normal. Had you been using it by snorting or amoking previous to the firdt time you IV'd?

A single time IV use of heroin (diamorphine) does not cause physical addiction/withdrawal syndrome. If it did all the people receiving it as a one off in hospitals would be addicts. I had a fent IV in hospital thinking about it. Fent + midazolam. I didn't leave with addiction.

Something's not right.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
WTF. That's not normal. Had you been using it by snorting or amoking previous to the firdt time you IV'd?

A single time IV use of heroin (diamorphine) does not cause physical addiction/withdrawal syndrome. If it did all the people receiving it as a one off in hospitals would be addicts. I had a fent IV in hospital thinking about it. Fent + midazolam. I didn't leave with addiction.

Something's not right.
I absolutely had withdrawals and tossed and turned for over 12 hours sweating my ass off. No I wasent using it any other way before shooting it.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Look at bluelight.org, User dalpat077. Maybe it helps. Theme extract Fentanyl from patches
You should send that in a private message, sources aren't allowed on threads, so you should remove that comment…

T

tosch

Aug 26, 2022
Sie sollten das in einer privaten Nachricht senden, Quellen sind in Threads nicht erlaubt, also sollten Sie diesen Kommentar entfernen ...
No source, just information

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I absolutely had withdrawals and tossed and turned for over 12 hours sweating my ass off. No I wasent using it any other way before shooting it.
That's so crazy to me. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I have extenaive experience with H so just can't make sense of this. Unless it was something elae or you have some weird metabolic issue. I haven't seen anyone elae experience this.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
That's so crazy to me. I honestly don't know what to make of it. I have extenaive experience with H so just can't make sense of this. Unless it was something elae or you have some weird metabolic issue. I haven't seen anyone elae experience this.
Could have been cut with fentanyl also. That was the only time I got sick after one use. Doesn't make any sense ro me either but I know I was sick as a dog and tossing and turning

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
Way to derail a N thread. D is gone until further notice now go outside or something.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, I think we have seen this before and there is a chance that someone else will eventually take over the operation and establish themselves as trustworthy supplier.

But as you said: that can take weeks/months.

IMO the more we try to "find D" or "the new D", the more people will fall for scammers and lose their last savings.
People need to focus on something else. The noise has to die down.
If N comes back, great. If it doesn't, there are other options and we should put our energy in learning about those other options.
Yes I agree, until some new info comes to light we need to be looking into other methods or at least people need to not be constantly asking about it and us all going round in circles. I hope no one else gets scammed in the meantime. Those of us who can afford to be patient (ie we are not CTB for a few months) can wait to see if N becomes available again, and those desperate to go right now probably need to look into a plan B.

Reactions: blue_muse, damaged_soul and wljourney
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
A thought just occurred to me -- what if D took N and offed himself??

Reactions: LeavingEarly
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yes I agree, until some new info comes to light we need to be looking into other methods or at least people need to not be constantly asking about it and us all going round in circles. I hope no one else gets scammed in the meantime. Those of us who can afford to be patient (ie we are not CTB for a few months) can wait to see if N becomes available again, and those desperate to go right now probably need to look into a plan B.
Yes exactly.

IMO the constant asking for N or D has been steered by scammers over the last 4-6 weeks.
Unfortunately they have been quite successful.

At the same time scammers are enabled by frantic SaSu members asking for updates for N/D and accepting off-SaSu messaging (via third party apps).

It's a vicious cycle.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Status
Not open for further replies.