• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Also, I've read of an user who gained access to the Essentials (september edition) but apparently the email provided on the book wasn't the right one. Does anybody know why/have any idea?
How do ya know it's not the right one?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
How do ya know it's not the right one?
because it lists an email and then says "it is currently not available".
And when you try to send an email to the address it shows up as "account does not exist"

I've posted about this many times in the thread above and nothing has changed yet.
Nobody can currently get in touch with D. At least not through the email that was published.

There are however already scammers out there who have slightly modified the "new" email address and are claiming to be D.

Reactions: rationaltake
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
FYI - if n.e.1 recves msg frm sme1 offrng 2 sell u N thre = gd chnce thy wll try 2 scam u

Pls rport n.e sch msgs 2 mods

Reactions: rationaltake, wljourney and damaged_soul
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
There is an alternative. SN can be delivered straight into the bloodstream via a needle or IV. No nausea. No need for more drugs. Just putting it out there.
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I will inject it wrong through. I have no experience injecting anything in my body. Is there a guide for how to do that?

Reactions: Hangnail
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I will inject it wrong through. I have no experience injecting anything in my body. Is there a guide for how to do that?
I'm sure there is. If not on SaSu, certainly on the Internet in general. I'm sure it could be practiced first to get the hang of it. I've never done it, never had a desire to do it, but I'm sure I could learn, if necessary, just like anyone else, if SN were going to be my method.

Reactions: damaged_soul
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
There is an alternative. SN can be delivered straight into the bloodstream via a needle or IV. No nausea. No need for more drugs. Just putting it out there.
I know that SN injection is a treatment for cyanide poisoning but never heard of it as a ctb method. Is there an actual research on this?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know that SN injection is a treatment for cyanide poisoning but never heard of it as a ctb method. Is there an actual research on this?
Off hand, I can't say I know of any studies or research on it. But, I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible. For the cyanide treatment, a much lesser dose than the lethal amount is administered. I can't fathom why a lethal dose administered through the bloodstream would not be successful. Basically, it's just skipping the absorption process.

Reactions: damaged_soul and flightless bird
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My plan is to leave like in 9-12 months, it will all depend on whether N is available at the moment or i will have to switch to SN which i don't think is a bad idea if N is not available.

Reactions: damaged_soul and wljourney
P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
Also, I've read of an user who gained access to the Essentials (september edition) but apparently the email provided on the book wasn't the right one. Does anybody know why/have any idea?
Have you heard more about this? I don't have access to PPeH but on the access page there is a slight exploit such that if you know a term you can see if it's in the PDF. Someone gave me the email and I verified that it is in PPeH September using the search exploit. Is it a scam even though its in there?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Have you heard more about this? I don't have access to PPeH but on the access page there is a slight exploit such that if you know a term you can see if it's in the PDF. Someone gave me the email and I verified that it is in PPeH September using the search exploit. Is it a scam even though its in there?
I just heard about this.

Yes, they included a new email address, however it says right afterwards "this is unconfirmed".

- It seems that this email may be a new supplier, but it doesn't seem to be D
- The email may be removed soon, since Exit hasn't been able to validate it as a reliable/trustworthy source.

To be honest I am a bit surprised how this could have made it into the "book" without prior validation.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, damaged_soul and rationaltake
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
A membr hs contctd th/ addrss & recvd rply tht apprs 2 corrspnd wth prevs usrs xperncs

As fr as am awre tht persn plns 2 plce an ordr & wll upd8 if thy r succssfl

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, MatthewV3, 👁️👃👁️ and 6 others
P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
I just heard about this.

Yes, they included a new email address, however it says right afterwards "this is unconfirmed".

- It seems that this email may be a new supplier, but it doesn't seem to be D
- The email may be removed soon, since Exit hasn't been able to validate it as a reliable/trustworthy source.

To be honest I am a bit surprised how this could have made it into the "book" without prior validation.
Yeah, as THE reputed source in this arena, they should hold themselves to a much higher standard
There has to be some basis at least? Some source of confidence?
A membr hs contctd th/ addrss & recvd rply tht apprs 2 corrspnd wth prevs usrs xperncs

As fr as am awre tht persn plns 2 plce an ordr & wll upd8 if thy r succssfl
To clarify -- this is the email in September PPeH edition starting with new_? The one that is unconfirmed?

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Let's hope someone decides to synth some powder soon.

Reactions: damaged_soul and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Yeah, as THE reputed source in this arena, they should hold themselves to a much higher standard

To clarify -- this is the email in September PPeH edition starting with new_? The one that is unconfirmed?
Yes, but the member has now decided not to order after all due to the risk involved.

Let's be honest:
- if it's a new seller and IF they actually do sell N, you would still not know if they disguise the product sufficiently, if it makes it through customs and what the quality of the product is (IF you actually receive it).
- if it's D we STILL have the problem that he uses the same courier account which is now being watched by most customs agencies it seems and you may lose your shipment en route.

So much compounding risk in this whole scenario and 100% on the buyer's side.

Reactions: rationaltake and damaged_soul
P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
Yes, but the member has now decided not to order after all due to the risk involved.

Let's be honest:
- if it's a new seller and IF they actually do sell N, you would still not know if they disguise the product sufficiently, if it makes it through customs and what the quality of the product is (IF you actually receive it).
- if it's D we STILL have the problem that he uses the same courier account which is now being watched by most customs agencies it seems and you may lose your shipment en route.

So much compounding risk in this whole scenario and 100% on the buyer's side.
++, i went through the same line of reasoning

i wonder if there is discussion, data on exit international forums relevant to this new contact?

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
++, i went through the same line of reasoning

i wonder if there is discussion, data on exit international forums relevant to this new contact?
Pretty much the same questions that we are asking.

Who is the new seller? Is this new seller is reliable? Has anyone been in contact with this new source?

PN says he can't say/doesn't know since not enough people have successfully ordered and received N from that source.

Apparently now the email has been removed from the online version.

🤷‍♀️

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
So I have a user who has access to the essential PPeH. They said there was an email there yesterday. They emailed it. Told the user to pay them with Western Union. User went back and checked the PPeH today and the email was gone.
They said PPeH said "email was labelled unconfirmed"
Im confused... who has access to the PPeH to add emails to begin with? I just told them wait a few days and see if the email comes back.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

The one that is unconfirmed I believe.

CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
So D is definitely gone then?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So D is definitely gone then?
Nothing is definite.

D's still around I reckon. There's just a lot of cloak and dagger going on. If this shortage of N is genuinely still an issue (which tbh I thought was all but over) then that's just going to further contribute to the shadow play.

Last edited:
Reactions: damaged_soul, blue_muse and wljourney
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
Nothing is definite.

D's still around I reckon. There's just a lot of cloak and dagger going on. If this shortage of N is genuinely still and issue (which tbh I thought was all but over) then that's just going to play into the shadow play.
I hope one day I can get my hands on it, I dream of the day when it is accessible sadly I took that period of time for granted.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So I have a user who has access to the essential PPeH. They said there was an email there yesterday. They emailed it. Told the user to pay them with Western Union. User went back and checked the PPeH today and the email was gone.
They said PPeH said "email was labelled unconfirmed"
Im confused... who has access to the PPeH to add emails to begin with? I just told them wait a few days and see if the email comes back.
Yes, exit publishes "the essentials" as online book. They removed the address after members in their forum asked if this new supplier had been validated for being reliable and delivering what they promise. Apparently it is not D, but the replies match previous communications with D. (Make from that what you wish) 🤷‍♀️

PN from exit apparently doesn't have that reliability assurance yet (few to no confirmed transactions) so the email has been removed now.

Lots of moving parts currently.

• Informative
Reactions: damaged_soul, InjuredBrainGamer, 👁️👃👁️ and 1 other person
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Yes, exit publishes "the essentials" as online book. They removed the address after members in their forum asked if this new supplier had been validated for being reliable and delivering what they promise. Apparently it is not D, but the replies match previous communications with D. (Make from that what you wish) 🤷‍♀️

PN from exit apparently doesn't have that reliability assurance yet (few to no confirmed transactions) so the email has been removed now.

Lots of moving parts currently.
This email was just there yesterday.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This email was just there yesterday.
Yes I know.
Apparently PN himself replied to exit forum members and said he would remove the email until he is able to further validate the source.
Which of course makes sense and is in everyone's interest. But how is he planning to do this every time it changes? So many questions...

Reactions: damaged_soul and 👁️👃👁️
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Yes I know.
Apparently PN himself replied to exit forum members and said he would remove the email until he is able to further validate the source.
Which of course makes sense and is in everyone's interest. But how is he planning to do this every time it changes? So many questions...
Eh.. not sure why I get myself involved in this. None of my business. I'll be having salt.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Beer_is_all_I_have and wljourney
InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
If I subscribe to exit internationals Online Peaceful Pill eHandbook would I get an email when it is added there?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If I subscribe to exit internationals Online Peaceful Pill eHandbook would I get an email when it is added there?
No I don't think you will. You might get notifications of general updates but in all honesty I don't think they do those either. If you're not on their forums you will generally just have to keep checking the publication. It does have a line of text that says when it was last updated/edited so that's of some use when checking manually.

If you're going to subscribe make sure it's the Peaceful Pill Handbook: the essentials version as they decided to disband the older full edition of the publication.

I assume it goes without saying but they will only provide access to the publication if you're 50yrs or above. If you attempt to purchase it they will take your money before vetting you and they'll huff and puff about refunding you even if they refuse access. They probably claim this is to disuade people applying without meeting requirements but it's counter productive as people generally only discover this after making payment. Can't say I know for certain but I bet many don't chase the refund up.

If you want to apply to the forum you can but they vet people and only let some in. I suspect if you tell them you're thinking of putting them in your will you'll be ushered right in lol. In all seriousness though, they do make that option available to members and non members alike. They're helpful like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake, betternever2havbeen, blue_muse and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
FYI

If n.e recvd d.m frm @Helplessman wth 'eml addrss fr D' tht addrss = fke

Tht usr = prevsly bannd scammr & = sendng d.ms 2 ppl tryn2 scm agn

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: damaged_soul, Beer_is_all_I_have, wljourney and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Have to say I was suspicious of them. Always hard to know whether to register suspicion when so few posts have been made by the member in question. I don't want to flag someone who's potentially innocent and just seeking help.

Reactions: blue_muse, wljourney and rationaltake
Status
Not open for further replies.