• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My points are clear, I'm done arguing with you, you win, please ban me, I have sent multiple PM.

Sure. Just pointing out, I'm not banning you because of a disagreement.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Mary5689
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
okay, so. getting back on topic...
what the hell is going on with D? i saw one earlier post mention that we need to wait for a new email address to be published. can anyone else confirm or deny? i literally harangued my mother a couple days ago for money and i'll be damned if it were all for nothing :/

Not sure if you are referring to my post, so I will just copy this here and let others confirm.

But yes. Wait for new email. Shortage of N is still an issue and may continue for a while.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fraud-alert-n-from-d-fake-emails.98248/post-1715785

Reactions: damaged_soul, justanotherone2022 and rationaltake
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I remember not too long ago there was a shortage and then all seemed to be back to normal with reports of N being successfully acquired..

• Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, damaged_soul, justanotherone2022 and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I remember not too long ago there was a shortage and then all seemed to be back to normal with reports of N being successfully acquired..
It wasn't quite "all back to normal".

Some people had contacted D in May and he apparently replied that he had received "some stock". That seemed to run out fairly quickly (May/early June). And by that time we heard a bit more noise about seized packages and other disruptions. Plus a few scammers that popped up in April/May/June with fake emails.

Not sure if that is "normal" though.

Reactions: damaged_soul, justanotherone2022, Smart No More and 1 other person
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Exactly. It was the same when suppliers changed as well. Nice to hear some calm and reason in the midst of the hysteria.

Reactions: bed
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I'm seriously grateful for the copies of the PPeH which I was able to access on here with no strings attached whatsoever.

PN plus Exit and Pegasos just don't sit well with me at all. I don't trust them. Make no mistake - they don't discriminate purely on grounds of age. Anybody without money doesn't stand a chance. For their well-heeled target customers 100USD for the Essentials is peanuts. And it doesn't stop there. Looking round their site everything costs money. Joining Exit and accessing the Forums is another expense. They'll help you apply to Pegasos - you guessed it - for even more money. The workshops they hold cost more money.
Just have to laugh very bitterly at this. So much money to get a bit of liquid and then other people get an extension cord or a dog leash, throw it over a beam and job done. The difference eh?

Reactions: k1w1, katagiri83 and rationaltake
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: bed, damaged_soul, Lily (Osako) and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Welcome back! Wondered where you had been, missed ya 🤗 Yeh everything is going round in circles atm regarding N, I really expected things to be sorted out one way or another at this point but it's still a waiting game.
Thanks for the WB. I'm going to be in/out sporadically, at least over the next several weeks. I'm trying to get some things finished and get all the materials together I need to start my CO charcoal testing, which I'll be documenting to make it easier for others. I have most already. Should have meter ordered this week. Had problems with my car. Then lost my Internet. Then more problems with my car. Then my total lack of energy isn't helping.

I gave up on N. I think CO is better, anyway. Cheaper, faster, more reliable. That's my opinion. It's going to be my method when I get there, which I will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zegers, betternever2havbeen and wljourney
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I hope that this situation ends soon.

I already dream with the day that I'll come home from work, open my bottle and go to bed while eating some chocolate and listening to my favorite meditation song.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prince345, MatthewV3, damaged_soul and 5 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@locked*n*loaded I don't blame ya for giving up on N the way things are (I still hold out hope it'll be sorted by the time I CTB in a few months but at this point we probably all need to be looking into plan Bs if nothing changes soon). It sounds like you have everything for your chosen method and you're smart so I know you will succeed in whatever you do. It's very helpful of you to document it for others. It's something I'll be looking into after N and SN (I can get hold of SN I think, it's just a matter of doing more research on whether it's right for me or not) and more peaceful options for everyone is a good thing especially if you can make it simpler and do a step by step guide.

Sorry to hear about all the set backs you've been having as well 🤗 hope everything goes more smoothly from now on.

Reactions: justanotherone2022 and rationaltake
R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
I guess the only thing one can do is wait right now? Whether it is the release of the Essentials, or the arrival of a new source? Or is there another solution?

Reactions: wljourney and betternever2havbeen
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Travel there in person and purchase.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I guess the only thing one can do is wait right now? Whether it is the release of the Essentials, or the arrival of a new source? Or is there another solution?

That's correct. I don't think there is much else right now.
I also don't suggest traveling to South America right now in the hopes of buying N in person.
The worldwide shortage of veterinary N has affected literally all countries and it might take months until it eases.

Reactions: rationaltake and damaged_soul
somverville

somverville

Sep 13, 2022
Sorry if I'm not up on the backstory of D or previous incarnations. Do we many have any idea of the odds of D resurfacing? So the new email is contained in the lastest PPH, but is anyone able to confirm if D is actually communicating through the address with the people that have it? From the info above I assume if he is it's still touch and go that anything is moving? Anyway, I had a dream about N the other night. The unobtanium is made its way in.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Sorry if I'm not up on the backstory of D or previous incarnations. Do we many have any idea of the odds of D resurfacing? So the new email is contained in the lastest PPH, but is anyone able to confirm if D is actually communicating through the address with the people that have it? From the info above I assume if he is it's still touch and go that anything is moving? Anyway, I had a dream about N the other night. The unobtanium is made its way in.
Incarnations LOL
Very well put.

RE your questions:
We don't know the odds of D resurfacing, but I think they are good. He will continue to supply, but we don't know when or how.

The new email that was published is currently deactivated. Nobody can email/communicate with him through that.

Yes it is touch and go.

FWIW my very personal assumption:
- D is having trouble with supply (global shortage).
- D will update Exit when he gets a batch in.
- Exit will "activate" their members (updating the Essentials & posting an alert in their forums)
- D will sell what he has available and then go dark again.
- I expect "timing" to become much more challenging.
- Exit members will get first dibs (simply by learning sooner) and SaSu members will rely on timely information from those who have access to Exit and the Essentials.

Reactions: nurplexkid, rationaltake, damaged_soul and 4 others
somverville

somverville

Sep 13, 2022
Thank you for that succinct outline of your assumptions. Fills in some gaps. I'm not 50, so no chance of getting on exit. Also how do they confirm the 'sound of mind' requirement? Seems pretty arbitrary. Anyhow hopefully D comes through with enough that can cascade to us second tier citizens when the time arrives. I do have a VET I'm very close to, consider a friend, but I could never ask him to risk basically his whole life on helping me. Plus it's frought with problems from what I understand due to the strict nature of its use and sale here. I feel like I could get my hands on the Mona Lisa easier than N for some reason.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, Tonight634, blue_muse and 4 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you for that succinct outline of your assumptions. Fills in some gaps. I'm not 50, so no chance of getting on exit. Also how do they confirm the 'sound of mind' requirement? Seems pretty arbitrary. Anyhow hopefully D comes through with enough that can cascade to us second tier citizens when the time arrives. I do have a VET I'm very close to, consider a friend, but I could never ask him to risk basically his whole life on helping me. Plus it's frought with problems from what I understand due to the strict nature of its use and sale here. I feel like I could get my hands on the Mona Lisa easier than N for some reason.

Putting your friend in that position would be quite a huge burden. Not just the legal repercussions but also just the knowledge/awareness of having helped you. That's a lot to carry. And after all - your vet friend might also have difficulties accessing N right now. US/CAN vets have been instructed to use smaller doses, use injection methods that require smaller doses and if possible use different drugs that can replace/supplement N for euthanasia.

So, even if your friend did have N and you somehow would get access to the locked fridge, it would likely be quickly discovered that 2 fairly large bottles are missing.

The Mona Lisa however is rather small and easy to carry. If you decide to give that a shot, let us know!
;o)

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey, rationaltake, Willy Wonka and 3 others
somverville

somverville

Sep 13, 2022
You can get pretty close to it, perhaps even touch it (before being immediately tackled). The amount of people who wait in line for the Mona Lisa are probably about the same for N. It's s visual representation of D's inbox.

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey, rationaltake, damaged_soul and 1 other person
R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
That's correct. I don't think there is much else right now.
I also don't suggest traveling to South America right now in the hopes of buying N in person.
The worldwide shortage of veterinary N has affected literally all countries and it might take months until it eases.
Got it.
This can be bad...I mean, if D has the monopoly over N, and PN and Exit are the only mediators to get in touch with him, how is one supposed to hope to get what is needed? :/
I find it very weird that the darknet doesn't offer any place where to buy N

Reactions: MountainMonkey, rationaltake, wljourney and 1 other person
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
What's the current status? Does N still sell Nembutal? Or is the stockpile of N still 0?

Last edited:
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
I know right? I am so, so angry with myself for not getting on this forum earlier. If I had just gotten on here in May, I probably could have successfully ordered N. Now I will have to resort to SN, which requires buying a ton of antiemetics and other drugs that are hard to source. Plus, I'm emetophobic and struggle with nausea so there's a chance I'll still fail even with antiemetics. It's so hard because I have very little motivation and I'm lazy so I don't know how I'll get my shit together and acquire everything I need. I literally only have the SN rn and I haven't even tested it bc I'm scared of compromising its quality by opening it (and I'm scared of blood). Here's to hoping that in the next couple months the N situation gets fixed. At this point I'd even be willing to pay $4000 for a bottle. I hate how successfully committing suicide requires being depressed enough to not have survival instinct while at the same time somehow being motivated enough to carry out a detailed plan properly. Life is a scam and the natalist argument that "having kids is ok because the kid can just kill themselves if they don't like life" is so stupid and messed up.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, Tonight634, speck and 4 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I know right? I am so, so angry with myself for not getting on this forum earlier. If I had just gotten on here in May, I probably could have successfully ordered N. Now I will have to resort to SN, which requires buying a ton of antiemetics and other drugs that are hard to source. Plus, I'm emetophobic and struggle with nausea so there's a chance I'll still fail even with antiemetics. It's so hard because I have very little motivation and I'm lazy so I don't know how I'll get my shit together and acquire everything I need. I literally only have the SN rn and I haven't even tested it bc I'm scared of compromising its quality by opening it (and I'm scared of blood). Here's to hoping that in the next couple months the N situation gets fixed. At this point I'd even be willing to pay $4000 for a bottle. I hate how successfully committing suicide requires being depressed enough to not have survival instinct while at the same time somehow being motivated enough to carry out a detailed plan properly. Life is a scam and the natalist argument that "having kids is ok because the kid can just kill themselves if they don't like life" is so stupid and messed up.
You are making some really good points there.

A shortage of a specific product (real or artificial) will always drive the value of the product up.
While D is currently not reachable and therefore there is no other quality-tested and proven-to-be-reliable-source for N (@steve_s5 @mmikkee1 ) it won't necessarily hurt him in the long run.
Once he does get items in, he can simply adjust pricing up a few hundred and people will pay it.
Either because they are desperate or because they know that they can't take money with them.

Stupid and messed up. Indeed.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, damaged_soul, Beer_is_all_I_have and 2 others
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
Got it.
This can be bad...I mean, if D has the monopoly over N, and PN and Exit are the only mediators to get in touch with him, how is one supposed to hope to get what is needed? :/
I find it very weird that the darknet doesn't offer any place where to buy N

I also find it weird that we can't find a supplyer on the dark web.

We have so many users in this forum... we just need one trusted member with enough expertise to find it.

So many of us want N... we can easily raise funds to support and finance that search.

Why don't we try it?

Reactions: damaged_soul
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I also find it weird that we can't find a supplyer on the dark web.

We have so many users in this forum... we just need one trusted member with enough expertise to find it.

So many of us want N... we can easily raise funds to support and finance that search.

Why don't we try it?
Two words:

global
shortage

Even the dark web suppliers need to get their products from a lab and there simply aren't many labs that make N. Only two factories in fact.
Considering that you also don't get repeat customers when you sell N, it is simply not worthwhile to produce illegally in a smaller lab. There are plenty of other drugs that are easier to produce / access / sell and don't come with the problem that your customers die after taking it once.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, speck, damaged_soul and 5 others
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
Putting your friend in that position would be quite a huge burden. Not just the legal repercussions but also just the knowledge/awareness of having helped you. That's a lot to carry. And after all - your vet friend might also have difficulties accessing N right now. US/CAN vets have been instructed to use smaller doses, use injection methods that require smaller doses and if possible use different drugs that can replace/supplement N for euthanasia.

So, even if your friend did have N and you somehow would get access to the locked fridge, it would likely be quickly discovered that 2 fairly large bottles are missing.

The Mona Lisa however is rather small and easy to carry. If you decide to give that a shot, let us know!
;o)
and what would these replacements / supplements of N be, if I may ask ?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
and what would these replacements / supplements of N be, if I may ask ?
I don't know exactly and am too tired to look it up today.
There was a Vet guideline that was public for a while but now requires password login to access.

You can google "shortage veterinarian pentobarbital" and work your way through the articles. They have been warning about this since Spring 2021.

Reactions: MountainMonkey, betternever2havbeen, Willy Wonka and 1 other person
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
I don't know exactly and am too tired to look it up today.
There was a Vet guideline that was public for a while but now requires password login to access.

You can google "shortage veterinarian pentobarbital" and work your way through the articles. They have been warning about this since Spring 2021.
thank you, that´s very interesting - I will look into it

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Also, I've read of an user who gained access to the Essentials (september edition) but apparently the email provided on the book wasn't the right one. Does anybody know why/have any idea?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Now I will have to resort to SN, which requires buying a ton of antiemetics and other drugs that are hard to source. Plus, I'm emetophobic and struggle with nausea so there's a chance I'll still fail even with antiemetics.
There is an alternative. SN can be delivered straight into the bloodstream via a needle or IV. No nausea. No need for more drugs. Just putting it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.