• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
A lot of bullshit being talked in this thread which suggests individual users of this website should take personal responsibility for the decisions made by Philip Nitschke which are principally made because they benefit him financially.

I'm also not sure how this ties in with "poisonous social justice causes" in any way, Iike wtf, seriously.
This money will be very beneficial in his grave quite soon. It does not come to mind there also exists a care for enforcing rules other than his obsession
I'm the illustration of the opposite. For one, I will personally not be able to renew my membership through payment to forward it when I was frauding the screening before and we were more than one to do so. The responsability I attributed to myself was in the higher confidence and comfort to ultimately have the ability to dispose of myself from the original copy and another forum with more reliable updates. Instead, now a bunch of us will be blocked or fed spoon back and forth by people we should hang on their good will to contribute with sincerity and other issues. The luxurious choice is overdue.
SS is so dedicated it would graciously give you an update every 6 months.
Where is the Essentials again ? It does not seem like Exit received a surge of new members from us in 3 months. Flawed sense of logic if we judge the flood of influx of books in circulation. All in all, not so much efficient cooperation. They had decided to filter that crowd before but let a door opened when the ambiance was still quiet and not making waves. On the other hand, when I joined SS, I was already worried of what would happen judging from the mindless talking and affirmed opposition to Exit. When there was a will, there was a way. Back to fucking babysitying because some will cover their eyes to understand the ins and outs that their small world will persist after they retire. The damage is done in a blink
I will pass out but I'm gutted that some of my friends are losing their autonomy at a rapid pace and will likely suffer a lot more because some are not paying attention or are on some crusade at a personal level. I know what I mean. I wanted to say my frustration about this serious backward return because I care about others who will follow up in the distance. Point done

Last edited:
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Agree. Sounds rather fishy.

Have you @osako checked the email against the scammer list?

I will now. Thank you.

Reactions: wljourney
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I don't know what exactly they ask you to do in in the confirmation video (the ID would be easy enough to fake) but deepfake tech is getting really good, if someone here is dedicated enough, lol.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I don't know what exactly they ask you to do in in the confirmation video (the ID would be easy enough to fake) but deepfake tech is getting really good, if someone here is dedicated enough, lol.
You just have to post a clip holding your ID up for a few seconds. Nothing more.

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I haven't read everything but as for Dr. Nitschke being a sharper... he has been informing and expanding resources for decades, just because its a business doesn't mean that it does not have an aid purpose.

Last edited:
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
In fact, some gangsters are pro to fake live video verifications nowadays holding a made up fake ID. Depending on the sophistication of the requirements, through the help of dedicated software addressing tricks. If more basic, simply scissors and glue can make it. You cannot unfake a baby face unless wearing a very convincing mask, but I guess persons close to 50yo would pass it, or somebody with the Benjamin Button syndrome

Reactions: jodes2
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
sanctioned-suicide.net WHEN SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, SETS UP A SUICIDE HOTLINE:

god damn these pro lifers man, why do they have to stop me from kms, they suck, in this essay I will annihilate them with reason and also logical facts,

-------

sanctioned-suicide.net WHEN PHILIP NITSCHKE GATEKEEPS ACCESS TO N TO ENSURE ONLY THOSE WHO ESSENTIALLY PAY HIM A FINDERS FEE CAN OBTAIN IT:

well this guy sure does a lot for this community and imo u gotta respect it!!!!

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I will voice a reflection aloud that will cringe some sensitivity but my motive is to invite more functional brainstorming in the future. We should not forget all sides of our actions and the goals in perspective

Behind the complaint of "repeated scammers" used as an excuse by the 2 parties, which like the money system are cornerstones of our reality, there is another threat that ended up to cause some trouble, which is repeated piracy originating from this site, done in a carefree way, I'm sorry to say unsmart

Free sharing of the most known eBook (just like too much open debate in general) can now be judged on hindsight as a very short term view over a long term concern, that is bound to defeated. Piracy is targeted in our society and has the tendency to not last forever without potential consequence. The problem here is that there was an age criteria at stake that could lock up a golden opportunity for good, or complicate lives with burden to another level, eventually unreachable.

Let me emphasize the extent of the defeat the situation has become today.
1) Past the live verification of the new online edition, they also took the decision to reserve the sale of the print version of the Essentials to their site wih the same checking procedure and remove it from Amazon. Before, you could pass their restriction by shopping at Amazon and at most, you'd wait a few months up to a year to get the latest revised edition. Now, it's no longer possible and a big loss. In fact, it was a solution to not underestimate, an especially easy workaround without stealing the people's work, which proved they were not after reaching a larger audience than the elderlies for ethical or selfish reasons. It was there at disposal, readily available, and at a normal price range while there are countless other books on all subjects that sell for $50, $100 or more when rare and valued.
2) I'm browsing their forums since around 2010 (the debut of their existence) and rather frequently there were underage youngsters present in the crowd who managed to participate and contribute with the older folks, in disguise, but they did. I was one of them and I've witnessed other unruly boys/girls gettng busted at the exact time they were becoming a bit lax and put down their guard no longer wisely, then they were spotted and removed but not in a condescending tone by neither the old lads or the staff doing negative comments, just straight cleaning
In other words, back then until now, a restriction was in place right, but still light enough to be bypassed with some rather minimal efforts for motivated people showing dedication. All it took was to find a valid ID picture of any kind or source. I subscribed 3 times over the years and Exit never questioned my made up story (each time different) about the poor health I was making as different than my real situation. It was not a military grade filter to cross, far from it. I mean, even the admins of SS broke the entrance which used not to be rocket science as proof of the doability.

In my opinion, people should have been taught to fish instead of giving them fish while taking the credit of a mass diffusion playing the white knights, which I believe was showing a track of defiance on a mission along the way. Particularly, this should have been done with more silence sneakily on a low profile, whether in private or in an unbranded generic way, by gathering and publising the info reshapep, with or without credits, on your own but not scrapping it bluntly. Instead, I fear there was a lack of humility with pride on revendication, fast forward immature "activisim" based on the opposition that Exit/PN would be a so called ennemy. This has now backlashed severely for our sad fate. Because the result of today, is not to attribute with simplification towards a one sided reality around business matters strictly but global reasons, like the need to accomodate the law to survive when defending a conflicted topic, the violation of respect, the maintenance of a project, etc. It's a lot more nuanced than many of you make it be with a stripped down rageous version of facts.

If my tone is fed up, it's because I think of suffering friends who I care deeply for, for whom now is not the time but will be in a small amount of years. For them, times will be tougther while this site has been running since ...4 years, quite low compared to mankind and the right to die movements who took the most piss to start it all, but enough to accelerate things in reverse in the wrong direction too
That day if things turn sour, truth is it won't be the fault of Exit acting as the sole Big Bad Wolf, the stance adopted here will be to accuse greatly as well. In this case of recent developpement, they expressed it was due to lasting piracy at SS. You face it or not, they sent warning signs more than once. Time to pay the bill, not only in value. Ironically, before, there was the luxury to access the knowledge for a reasonable fee, but this was still better than to be deprived with forceful measures with no way out.
Please consider this joint responsability if pretending to care for the cause without a tunnel vision or not minding past the instant. Next time, maybe it's time to play out things in a more thoughtful cooperative way and do not confuse ventures who are more allies than the opposite historically speaking and to be honest, have proved a lot ffor the advance of where we are (quite more with than anyone here from the comfort of their bedroom, showing their face, never running away). In fact, the day Exit is gone if they cease for whatever reason but of a legal nature due to too much drama exposure, some of which is belongs to here in ungrateful manners, well, you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.

I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence. Pardon to say, by inadvertance, to me, the result has been more disservice achieved than a collusion of pro-lifers united which did not have weighted impact as of now. That's pityful. Any plan to compensate or revise the manner during the next move ?! I'll be one who regret a new mandatory dependency on SS as a master of control (while it lasts! unproven for how long). I can't find a worthy excuse at the moment to make up for it, having in mind fellow friends that will pass after. Peace

In other words: you think the PPH should be hidden behind a paywall and only accessable to people older than 50 years old. Why should Exit have a monopoly on this type of information? It should be open-source, period. That's always been my position and that's why I've uploaded a free copy of the PPH to the forum.

And you know, it's funny how PN always claims to be in favor of the right to die as an universal right yet when there is a way to secure more profit he throws his own principles under the bus rather quickly. Actions speak louder than words. I hate to say it but this community here is unique exactly for the reason that we unlike many other organisations that advocate for the right to die aren't focused on profit but sharing information simply to exercise a basic human right in a peaceful manner. We come from a position of empathy and compassion. We have principles. Nobody makes money here, me included.

justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
Do we have a 50 plus user willing to subscribe the essentials pph for us? ...

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
In other words: you think the PPH should be hidden behind a paywall and only accessable to people older than 50 years old. Why should Exit have a monopoly on this type of information? It should be open-source, period. That's always been my position and that's why I've uploaded a free copy of the PPH to the forum.

And you know, it's funny how PN always claims to be in favor of the right to die as an universal right yet when there is a way to secure more profit he throws his own principles under the bus rather quickly. Actions speak louder than words. I hate to say it but this community here is unique exactly for the reason that we unlike many other organisations that advocate for the right to die aren't focused on profit but sharing information simply to exercise a basic human right in a peaceful manner. We come from a position of empathy and compassion. We have principles. Nobody makes money here, me included.
No, you continue to understand the inverse. I made a statement that your short sighted action made the situation far worse for those under 50yo in the long range and changed a status quo that was fine and better in ways despite its pitfalls because then we didn't depend on a savior taking the role in a fragile manner. Exit had a monopoly on the situation because they did all the work and handled on their back the responsability while you were sitting in a room. When a monopoly is disturbing you, you're obviously free to compete this position with some challenge. How are you going to help us and provide the same info yourself ? It was not coming from you for a reason. You're not going to provide a fix that we can count on in the long run and maybe tomorrow you will have ingested N and let us all behind

I have exposed that your ideology meant little to nothing because it forgot to take into account a broader reality and the change it was gonna lead to. It was dumb like a chess player who thinks of a first move without the chain of action that follows up, naive because you did not even see coming their protection while they had a gate inside the digital world, plus stubborn when they tried to communicate and explain their problem with you which they give clues on their forum, beg you to stop but instead you maintained your head into the sand as an ostrich. I consider your achievement as a crime for some of the independent sufferers that were in a difficult position already before and after SS may exist. This was initiated in a solo way without concertation of your lead and thorough assesment. This evolution is bad and partly to blame on some selfish motives and a guilt of recognition. In fact, you went as far as to write teenage riot propaganda on your profile at some point like you considered them as bastards as well as aspired for their death behind the costume of an acitivist yourself but you don't compare to their achievements. You forgot that all of our views were aligned to begin with. PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their fate for any ethical reason but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came. They showed solid consistency that we're unsure to get from here: still no Essentials and specifically thanks to you now the contact with D is disrupted while the members of Exit benefit from it without discontinuation and it's going to be complicated moving forward. This is a huge drawback. I would not be happy to arrive as a suicidal now while I was able to reach out to N through Exit as an underage already years ago and without any help

This confrontration between them and us had no solid foundation. If you wanted to put this info in the open-source then you could take your shirt off and exactly do their kind of commitment by writing guides / summaries maintained under your property, but you did not have their deployment and contact list in the first place.

They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero. As for always stripping down to a question of financials like greed could eventually be involved partly, it demonstrates more an issue to fix for whom denounce it and that looking down at feet does not always lead somewhere good. They make a profit but that also contributes to deal with the chains of existence whereas they may be restricted by the absence of choice from a disability pension as an invalid, producing some sweat and supporting contributors. Their prejudice by violating them knows broader origins. The criterias they set also participate as a mandatory value for survival. If through the leakage on the outside world, too much attention would be dragged of dying young ones at scale, based on some reflection they elaborated barriers to not cross that could defy their ground and put them at risk of disappearance, today you would not feel comfy as a N owner to boot. I do denounce you forgot a very simple state with opposition and without adaptation. This site's policy is : no source citing allowed. They are providing exactly that with guts. That's the difference between them and you that should have entered the mind. Therefore, a duty is to protect them with a higher care, being in the front line at a role you fail to endorse.

Conclusion, there was no point to take a shortcut as blunt and childish. For someone who can no longer get N or new emergence of methods in the future without your assistance that is fragmented and could go missing, it became a catastrophe. Negative impact past 2 years of presence and 1 misconducted decision

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: whatevs
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
No, you continue to understand the inverse. I made a statement that your short sighted action made the situation far worse for those under 50yo in the long range and changed a status quo that was fine and better in ways despite its pitfalls because then we didn't depend on a savior taking the role in a fragile manner. Exit had a monopoly on the situation because they did all the work and handled on their back the responsability while you were sitting in a room. When a monopoly is disturbing you, you're obviously free to compete this position with some challenge. How are you going to help us and provide the same info yourself ? It was not coming from you for a reason. You're not going to provide a fix that we can count on in the long run and maybe tomorrow you will have ingested N and let us all behind

I have exposed that your ideology meant little to nothing because it forgot to take into account a broader reality and the change it was gonna lead to. It was dumb like a chess player who thinks of a first move without the chain of action that follows up, naive because you did not even see coming their protection while they had a gate inside the digital world, plus stubborn when they tried to communicate and explain their problem with you which they give clues on their forum, beg you to stop but instead you maintained your head into the sand as an ostrich. I consider your achievement as a crime for some of the independent sufferers that were in a difficult position already before and after SS may exist. This was initiated in a solo way without concertation of your lead and thorough assesment. This evolution is bad and partly to blame on some selfish motives and a guilt of recognition. In fact, you went as far as to write teenage riot propaganda on your profile at some point like you considered them as bastards as well as aspired for their death behind the costume of an acitivist yourself but you don't compare to their achievements. You forgot that all of our views were aligned to begin with. PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their fate for any ethical reason but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came. They showed solid consistency that we're unsure to get from here: still no Essentials and specifically thanks to you now the contact with D is disrupted while the members of Exit benefit from it without discontinuation and it's going to be complicated moving forward. This is a huge drawback. I would not be happy to arrive as a suicidal now while I was able to reach out to N through Exit as an underage already years ago and without any help

This confrontration between them and us had no solid foundation. If you wanted to put this info in the open-source then you could take your shirt off and exactly do their kind of commitment by writing guides / summaries maintained under your property, but you did not have their deployment and contact list in the first place.

They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero. As for always stripping down to a question of financials like greed could eventually be involved partly, it demonstrates more an issue to fix for whom denounce it and that looking down at feet does not always lead somewhere good. They make a profit but that also contributes to deal with the chains of existence whereas they may be restricted by the absence of choice from a disability pension as an invalid, producing some sweat and supporting contributors. Their prejudice by violating them knows more roots. The criterias they set also participate as a mandatory value for survival. If through the leakage on the outside world, too much attention would be dragged of dying young at scale, based on some reflection they elaborated barriers to not cross that could defy their ground and put them at risk of disappearance, today you would not feel comfy as a N owner to boot. I do denounce you forgot a very simple state with opposition and without adaptation. This site's policy is : no source citing allowed. They are providing exactly that with guts. That's the difference between them and you that should have entered the mind. Therefore, a duty is to protect them with a higher care, being in the front line at a role you fail to endorse.

Conclusion, there was no point to take a shortcut as blunt and childish. For someone who can no longer get N or new emergence of methods in the future without your assistance that is fragmented and could go missing, it became a catastrophe. Negative impact past 2 years of presence and 1 misconducted decision
why are you writing a dissertation on a forum with the complete opposite view as you

this forum as a whole believes in the right to bodily autonomy and that any information around should be accessible for all. you obviously don't share that view, so why are you here?

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I'd like to add the age restriction did not exist in the beginning. It was set back as a trade-off due to constraint, out of pleasure (if we follow your logic, not for profit, on top of Amazon sales which continued for underaged ones now vanished due to your credit). We all agree to dislike this trade-off that any adults is restricted facing suicide then your fight was to get out to convince your parliament maybe, instead to fight a historical partner from a nasty angle to which you failed to understand all the stakes.

I'm trying to break the head of the lack of arguments and justification that led to this. For instance, if we fix our attention on the fact you consider the info should be free for all. There's no denying. But it completely ignores the fact there's no change without evolution and that it must take steps and efforts to reach a destination. Through a quick piracy scheme, you reached a stage of destruction slowing down this path that took years to emerge. This is not a victory. There is no glory due to the unsustainability of this shortcut that others had nailed down better than the attention you rapidly spanned.

In other words, it's all a matter of complaints based on misunderstandings. "They keep us away to reach higher profits". 'They set age restrictions that suck because they don't like or are against us". Crisis heard before. In the process, you skipped the logic of all priorities. There lies the displacement. What is at play is to dig out knowledge and find sources (a navigation handled principally by them). Secondly, since this new trend is facing societal opposition, then there's to defend it, which they did by finding their own debatable filter which even they admit to be of an arbitrary nature. How is it that the suspicion that remains is focused on a dirty karma they would sport. This seems to betray a paranoia to have some vulnerabilities exploited, which is a fragmented reaction not corresponding to the larger picture. This priority comes as last when we start to lose the higher priorities which is access to means and the maintenance of them over time with intelligence,

As a conclusion, IF they did not have the very monopoly you identified, you could have pirated them without consequences for us and the cause in general. But you prefered to attack our weak link once there was no alternative. Ideally, you would have elaborated a compromise so we can all live in good and smart peace hand in hand. If you cared about the members, you'd spontaneously present yourself to them, make sincere apologies you were mistaken, promise them to stop the piracy by playing it cooler with another organisation so they can feel safe to eventually move backwards. It may be too late and that would kill your ego I suppose.
why are you writing a dissertation on a forum with the complete opposite view as you

this forum as a whole believes in the right to bodily autonomy and that any information around should be accessible for all. you obviously don't share that view, so why are you here?
I share your view! As a right to defend an opinion as a suicidal since 20 years who views one of the development of this site as regrettable. You cannot take this away from me. I'll give you the simple answer that it's precisely because I don't think about myself egoistically at the present moment but through the prism of an extended range which will consolidate what we have at disposition over time in an unselfish way. An error was done from my judgement that might have benefitted you but not others coming after. I have friends who won't get some ideal product they targeted. Since a few weeks N just to cite it - because it's only the beginning of a dire future - is widely problematic, now completely unavailable in a very locked corner on a slippery slope and nothing was done for repair and criticized why it became so of the possible root of the problem. I should be comprehensible to ring the alarm bell and ponder
I'd not use my precious time left alive if the intent was not to be constructive. It"s not about us. Sorry for pointing the finger where/if it hurts. My opinion is damage has been done through approximation that was very unneeded and will likely last, that others will have to endure. My criticism would not stop at this piracy but how the site is managed more in general to diffuse and protect the info. It may appear uneasy by discomfort but silence leads nowhere fast

Last edited:
Reactions: Interloper
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
This is gonna be my last post because I don't think you have good intentions.

They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero.

I've received so many messages from people who bought the PPH and either never received access to the book without(!) a refund or they got access to their subscription revoken at a later point without any explanation at all. You can find posts about that in this forum. No, Exit doesn't care. They gladly take money from suicidal people and keep it. They know they can get away with it and that's despicable.

This was initiated in a solo way without concertation of your lead and thorough assesment. This evolution is bad and partly to blame on some selfish motives and a guilt of recognition. In fact, you went as far as to write teenage riot propaganda on your profile at some point like you considered them as bastards and wanted their death and yourselves as an acitivist but you don't compare to their achievements. You forgot that all of our views were aligned to boot.

I don't even know what you're saying at this point.

PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their lives but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came. They showed solid guts and consistency that we're unsure to get from here: still no Essentials and specifically thanks to you now the contact with D is disrupted while the members of Exit benefit from it without discontinuation and it's going to be complicated moving forward.

You're implying it's illegal to sell the book to anyone who is under 50 years old. That's not true. Their age requirement is absolutely arbritary and I think they settled for that age because it's the lowest they can go without offending anyone, it's the most convenient age that allows them to make money from as many people as possible without infringing the moral norm of society - and that's what makes us different from Exit. We don't care about the public opinion and we don't care about money. PN never took any heat because he never challenged any social norms with Exit, 50 years is considered an acceptable age for suicide by a majority of people. We took all the heat because we took a stand and didn't settle for a compromise with a natalist society that wants to sweep this type of conversation under the carpet. What makes us different is the fact that we aren't Exit, every adult that wants to discuss and debate deeply personal matters is welcome to participate in this community. And I fully stand behind that philosophy. That's the controversial position, treating suicide as a human right - not gatekeeping it to 50 years and over. And we don't take money from anyone, that's the most important distinction. Any information that's shared and collected on this forum is treated as open-source and anyone is allowed to use it. We don't treat it as our property. I think that's the morally acceptable position.

Exit writes blogs in which they advocate the right to die for mentally ill and young people but they never followed that up with any action. No, they doubled down on their age requirement. It literally says on their website to not buy the PPH Essentials if you're younger than 50 years old. And we both know they only do that to appease to the public because they have sold their PPH to younger people in the past. They're spineless.

And none of the public backlash had anything to do with the PPH by the way, his decision to restrict access even more than before comes out of nowhere. You can blame me all you want, but the decision to double-down on their age requirement is their decision, not mine. If you disagree with it, you should take it up with them, not us.

As a conclusion, IF they did not have the very monopoly you identified, you could have pirated them without consequences for us and the cause in general. But you prefer to attack our weak link once there was no alternative. Ideally, you would have elaborated a compromise so we can all live in good and smart peace hand in hand. If you cared about the members, you'd spontaneously present yourself to them, made sincere apologies you were mistaken, promise them to stop the piracy by playing it cooler with another organisation so they can feel safe to eventually move backwards. It may be too late and that would kill your ego I suppose.

Why should I apologise? I can't even fathom how many scams we prevented by having an accessable copy uploaded to the forum. Even before the forum existed, people tried to make money by impersonating sellers listed in the book. That's not a new phenomena. There are so many threads on different forums and boards all over the internet which contain fake-email addresses of A or discussions of scams. I've seen them myself, it was rampant and it slowed down, even in our forum, when there was an accessable source on SS. We did the right thing and saved so many people from losing money to a scammer. And you complain about that and blame us for Exit's conscious and voluntary decision to make life difficult for all of us when it comes to sources for N, that's such weird flex.

I'm sure you feel more comfortable on the Exit forums. You should use it because you obviously disagree with the fundamental philosophy of this forum.

Last edited:
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero. As for always stripping down to a question of financials like greed could eventually be involved partly, it demonstrates more an issue to fix for whom denounce it and that looking down at feet does not always lead somewhere good. They make a profit but that also contributes to deal with the chains of existence whereas they may be restricted by the absence of choice from a disability pension as an invalid, producing some sweat and supporting contributors. Their prejudice by violating them knows broader origins. The criterias they set also participate as a mandatory value for survival. If through the leakage on the outside world, too much attention would be dragged of dying young ones at scale, based on some reflection they elaborated barriers to not cross that could defy their ground and put them at risk of disappearance, today you would not feel comfy as a N owner to boot. I do denounce you forgot a very simple state with opposition and without adaptation. This site's policy is : no source citing allowed. They are providing exactly that with guts. That's the difference between them and you that should have entered the mind. Therefore, a duty is to protect them with a higher care, being in the front line at a role you fail to endorse.

My head HURTS trying to read this

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
@Veraln, you are truly the most disgusting, bad faith individual I've encountered on this forum. You have a lot of criticism for SS, its members, and its admins, but almost none for Exit or PN himself. You even wrote in your first post how you circumvented the requirements for membership of the exit forums multiple times. It's easy for you to come here on your high horse being all judgmental when you have access to a resource at your disposal that many people on this forum would love to have. You're guilty of the very thing that you're criticizing the forum and admins like @RainAndSadness for. Is this the latest prolifer manipulation tactic to sew division on the forum? I guess I can't say for sure, but I'm glad to see that your disgusting and disingenuous gaslighting of the many vulnerable people on this forum is not being suffered gladly.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, isn't this discussion just special? I've been gone for weeks and I honestly thought that by this time, the N from D situation would have been straightened out. It seems it's just gotten worse. Like just about everything else, once politics entangles itself within the situation, it just goes down from there. I'm so glad I have my method (CO in tent) determined. At least I do now. I've been waiting around, patiently, for the N from D thing to resolve, since N would have been my preferred plan. Now, I've heard enough. N has become my plan B from here on in, should it ever get straightened out. You know what, CO is a better method anyway. It's faster and cheaper than N if done right. I can't argue it doesn't take more preparation, but by not having to deal with the BS of getting N, I think it's well worth it. Who the hell wants to keep playing the potential forthcoming, monthly musical chair email address hokey pokey? Now all, stick your left foot in, take your right foot out. Ye-haw!

Last edited:
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
This is gonna be my last post because I don't think you have good intentions.
Though I too disagree with them, I don't think they have bad intentions. I'm summarizing their argument for posterity because their posts are too verbose.

Here's the first premise, repeated twice:
Exit had a monopoly on the situation because they did all the work and handled on their back the responsability while you were sitting in a room.
they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came.
Read that as: Exit took most the heat and did all the work.

Then they argue that due to this pressure, and SS sharing the pph freely, Exit was simply forced to compromise, and that's why pph is now 50+ only.:
PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their fate for any ethical reason but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and

They argue the status quo (without free pph) was better:
a status quo that was fine and better in ways despite its pitfalls because then we didn't depend on a savior taking the role in a fragile manner

The thrust of their argument is that sharing the pph freely is hurting the right to die movement in the long term:
your short sighted action made the situation far worse for those under 50yo in the long range and changed

OK, summary out of the way, my opinion: I don't think it's fair to say Exit takes all the heat and does all the work. SS is the one taking the more controversial stance that anyone over 18 should have free access to information on how to take their own life. Just last december SS took the heat from the NYT, which branded the forum as playground of minors, and even said that us adults basically just have road rage.

To Exit's credit, though, I think "the work" that Exit does which SS doesn't do (AFAIK, correct me if I'm wrong) is maintain relations with N providers and concoct the PPH editions. I think they are blaming SS for the problems that customers are having with N providers.

Although we all agree that this information should be free, Veraln is arguing that disseminating the pph freely is hindering the right to die movement. In other words, I don't think they are primarily taking issue with the act of pirating the PPH, they are primarily taking issue with how they perceive that pirating to be affecting the right to die movement.

I frankly don't know enough about this topic to easily conclude for myself whether I think PN was truly forced to restrict the pph further, or if it simply was a cash-grab. But I hope this summary clarified most the confusion and presented both sides in good faith. Writing this was a helpful distraction from my pain.

Last edited:
A

AliceTheGoon

Specialist
Jul 1, 2022
You misunderstood. They're referring to the email address. Specifically access to the email address.
They said benefit from it, not sure how they benefit from the email address if shipments aren't getting through.

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
@oogla My excuses. Promise is made to use less punctuation marks to compensate for the trouble (irony around an autistic trait?)

@9BBN thank you, for managing to depict and see through. Your brain is still mighty functional through the pain, expressed through a humbling tone, which I skip vocally to pass a point before passing (will unleash a fuller offended undigest response before sayonara - edit: no, I've lost my draft :[)
Hand shake about not dismissing both sides having a meaning + purpose. Props to SS for resisting through controversy and R&A for taking a last man standing seat. Not worshipping Exit except for noticing an essential contribution absorbed by SS that knows no equivalent the other way around. SS shall not forget that by pretending to extend access to a position abandonned left vacant (being consensual for reciprocity), some bullets end up shot in the foot. I consider what's called friendly fire can be spotted in an absurd way. I guess, my concern is result oriented. It's good while it lasts. Some dams and tactics could break sooner than their displayed robustness

Last edited:
Reactions: Interloper and 9BBN
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
@Veraln, you are truly the most disgusting, bad faith individual I've encountered on this forum. You have a lot of criticism for SS, its members, and its admins, but almost none for Exit or PN himself. You even wrote in your first post how you circumvented the requirements for membership of the exit forums multiple times. It's easy for you to come here on your high horse being all judgmental when you have access to a resource at your disposal that many people on this forum would love to have. You're guilty of the very thing that you're criticizing the forum and admins like @RainAndSadness for. Is this the latest prolifer manipulation tactic to sew division on the forum? I guess I can't say for sure, but I'm glad to see that your disgusting and disingenuous gaslighting of the many vulnerable people on this forum is not being suffered gladly.
Like all magicians it took to figure out applying with a little based judgement could pass as accepted. As I write, I realize my luck to not have read online "shit man, those monsters who declared war on us, have u seen they made our lives impossible? Got a fix? Thx my savior!". Call out my hypocrisy: guilt for having never been a thief but always paid, getting updates that a stolen incomplete eBook dont provide.
No particular skill, took chances to verify. Maybe 3 days of pondered hesitation to break the matrix when there was no site around to give a clue how to take care of your suicidality. Then no making waves, no disturbance of the crew or public opinion, stability reached.
Something tells me the process must have been very similar to the one used by R&A, like rocket science (humorous). If I was criticizing members which I'm not I'd rather send encouragement on your ability to not wait for help from father figures this site represents in a way.
I find it intriguing everybody seems satisfied that no different beings than you made it but ask for patience to find some time of motivation and charity. Was anyone explained how to join the PPeH between updates as a gesture of freedom ? There is a saying, if not trying to move, not gonna feel your chains.
There are a few funny delusions circulating which are forms of authority capturing utility. No virtue signaling, comment to be seriously nuanced but part of a complexity.

Donno if you follow me without misinterpretation. Not patronizing that a cinema entrance was broken for a PG rated movie that disqualified you as a kid, I express some other ideas. You were cut of some empowerement for one. Before we could buy a yearly book (at Amazon), superficially similar to the roughly 6 months updates without videos graciously diffused like a miracle by SS, while supporting an ally that does great good in the frontline. You were broke for $90 ? Share this cost with friends, pass on the story within a closed circle, all legally.
Simple reason was eluded, grey matter put aside and now we're all gonna pay a much higher painful cost for it, much bigger that is not quantified by money but real pain in your body and mind. The defiance to crusade at mass scale to step and piss onto them on a basis of an invoked messianic mission that would fill a gap was also avoidable, abusing workers with limits that had breaches vastly unnecessary but also put us at a danger of disrupting true benefits coming from a partner in crime, but they were reduced to a malicious portrait. A lack of threat was turned as a concrete loss. Some freak show was fed into your brain that you needed to reach an arm not having the biceps to pursue a maintenance it had no control over. Damn. Should I formulate it from other angles to illustrate the flaw of that shit parasiting nobody seems yet to get? I can

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Good morning everyone!

So I see you've been busy. :ohhhh:

Just thought I'd throw this little reminder up here and give a little update:

PLEASE DON'T GET SCAMMED!

We currently do not know of any valid email addresses for D.

One email popped up in late August, that was legit, but was disabled within a few days.
If you try to send an email it will say "recipient not found" or similar.

Another email popped up VERY quickly afterwards and is VERY VERY similar to the legit one.
Again, they have added just a single letter and from what I have seen so far, I am quite certain it's a scammer.

Read the thread for more details:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fraud-alert-n-from-d-fake-emails.98248/

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hey Science People!
I'm having a bit of a brain cloudy moment right now. Someone please check my math:

If D's product contains 6.3 g per 100 ml bottle, does that mean 1 ml solution contains 63 mg?

6.3 g * 1000 = 6300 mg
6300 mg / 100 ml = 63 mg/ml

correct???

9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Hey Science People!
I'm having a bit of a brain cloudy moment right now. Someone please check my math:

If D's product contains 6.3 g per 100 ml bottle, does that mean 1 ml solution contains 63 mg?

6.3 g * 1000 = 6300 mg
6300 mg / 100 ml = 63 mg/ml

correct???
No, 6.3 g per 100 ml means 0.063 g per 1 ml. If each 100 ml bottle has 6.3 g, then any fraction of that bottle must contain less than 6.3 g, not more.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
No, 6.3 g per 100 ml means 0.063 g per 1 ml. If each 100 ml bottle has 6.3 g, then any fraction of that bottle must contain less than 6.3 g, not more.
Ok but 0.063 g (per 1 ml) equals 63 milligram
1000 mg equals 1 g

Reactions: Smart No More
Status
Not open for further replies.