• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ibkis200

May 2, 2020
There's a pretty basic video tutorial that PN posted. You can find it on exit International website, vimeo and possibly youtube (unless it got removed). It just requires a nail scissor. Though you need to be careful not to accidentally cut yourself.
Thank you

Reactions: Smart No More
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Thingd are, and will be no different to before. Basically it gets published in the ppeh (now essentials) and eventually, if possible, we get a copy pinned for download in the suicide disccusion section of the forum. The restrictions for accessing legitimate copies has akeays been 50yrs old +. Nothing's changed. Whilst there will be people who have it earlier than others and subsequently posting on the matter this has always been the case. It's not an elite club or two tiered system. Just the unfortunate nature of things.
We may have to agree to disagree. Although unrelated to N, but still a parallel; I lost count of threads started by members claiming they'd found an SN source, only to then make cryptic remarks and act evasively like an elite club.

I'm well aware of the age requirement and the difficulty in obtaining the new edition, which is why some are on tenterhooks at the moment. I repeat that I hope a two-tier system doesn't arise, as one did develop before the scammer London was banned. I would say much has changed. The email addresses from the November 2021 and April 2022 PPH are null; most likely being used by scammers, as you've pointed out previously, despite one of the mods (RainAndSadness) temporarily updating the Resources section to signpost members to the November 2021 PPH edition to contact D.

However, this is déjà vu of when A ceased trading and D emerged.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hangnail
B

browantstodie

Jun 21, 2022
Are there any downsides to using a pseudoname as the recipient of the package? To avoid legal repercussions, I would like to avoid any evidence that the package is imported by me. I believe one downside is that I would need to pay for 2 shipments rather than 1, since a package containing 2 N bottles would cost more than $800 (duty free threshold for USA), and it would be 'held at customs' until I paid the customs duty, and I don't think there is any way to pay customs duty anonymously. Is there any other downsides to using a pseudoname?

Also, does D still require that we show them proof of purchase of PPeH?

Last edited:
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Are there any downsides to using a pseudoname as the recipient of the package? To avoid legal repercussions, I would like to avoid any evidence that the package is imported by me. I believe one downside is that I would need to pay for 2 shipments rather than 1, since a package containing 2 N bottles would cost more than $800 (duty free threshold for USA), and it would be 'held at customs' until I paid the customs duty, and I don't think there is any way to pay customs duty anonymously. Is there any other downsides to using a pseudoname?

Also, does D still require that we show them proof of purchase of PPeH?

D doesn't require you to provide proof of purchase for the PPH. PN just says that so he can sell more books.

You should use your real name when you order. It will look more suspicious if you order something under a fake name. The post office already knows the names of everyone who lives at your address. It will raise a red flag if a package is sent to a person who doesn't exist. You have plausible deniability. If anyone asks about the package, just deny that you ordered it.

B

browantstodie

Jun 21, 2022
D doesn't require you to provide proof of purchase for the PPH. PN just says that so he can sell more books.

You should use your real name when you order. It will look more suspicious if you order something under a fake name. The post office already knows the names of everyone who lives at your address. It will raise a red flag if a package is sent to a person who doesn't exist. You have plausible deniability. If anyone asks about the package, just deny that you ordered it.
Oh ok. No wonder PN took out that statement in the new edition lol.

When I am using my real name as the recipient, is it still important that I use my real address (eg. rather than virtual forwarding service or something similar)? I'm concerned about law enforcement showing up at the door if the package is seized by customs. I don't see how there is any plausible deniability if the package shows my real name and residential address. I have no way of explaining the situation to my parents should this happen and my CTB plans will be completely screwed

Last edited:
stillmind2

stillmind2

Aug 22, 2022
Email D. It's cheapest in the US. Also the highest success rate of receiving it. Let's try not to discuss specific prices on the public forum
Can you PM me, please. I'm new and not sure how to work this way of messaging. Thank you.
2 should be enough, I suppose you can use 3 if you want to be sure. Zofran is better than nothing. A bunch of people successfully ctb with N without an AE
Could you PM me please? I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
How do i send a PM?

Last edited:
C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
Can you PM me, please. I'm new and not sure how to work this way of messaging. Thank you.

Could you PM me please? I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
How do i send a PM?
D no longer supplies, not at least from the email he used to. You can check the latest pages on this thread to understand the issue: It will probably take long before we get a safe new supplier or recover D as a supplier.

In order to use PMs you need more messages, it was 15 or 20 more or less I think.

stillmind2

stillmind2

Aug 22, 2022
D no longer supplies, not at least from the email he used to. You can check the latest pages on this thread to understand the issue: It will probably take long before we get a safe new supplier or recover D as a supplier.

In order to use PMs you need more messages, it was 15 or 20 more or less I think.
Oh, you mean i need to send 20 public messages before i could pm?
Also, there was this post with precise instructions to a confused member about using SN without problems. I saved it, but the link is now invalid. Could anyone familiar with the post refer me to it? It was a long, very well written note on that subject. Thank you.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
HEAR YEE HEAR YEE

It seems there are quite a few desperate people who are trying to buy N from D and may be falling for the same scammer that has been sharing fake contact emails for D since at least April. Either by DM through this forum or via a fake PPeH copy.

Exit Intl scammer reporting site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/)

PLEASE READ:
I reported a fraudulent account to the Exit Intl scammer list in April. The fake email was
*****nmbtl@proton

I just noticed the scammers changed that email slightly by a single letter in May and it too was reported:
****nmbt@proton

So the scammers changed it again slightly in June (also reported):
****nbt@proton

I am assuming that this has now changed again - ever so slightly.

All of these are scams.

They were VERY SIMILAR to D's old contact email, but nevertheless a scam. This is likely why D has had to change his address.

Please, before you order
- ALWAYS check the scammer site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/).

- Contact another "older" SaSu member who has successfully received N from D.

- Don't rely on people who have 25 posts and just swooshed in the room with fancy, sparkly promises.

We currently DO NOT have a reliable source for D's new email.

You will have to be patient for a while or find a different method.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I tried recently, the package arrived to my country, they kept requesting clearance information from sender for two weeks - seems that either D never responded or never submitted the required information in the first place, so the package was given a different tracking number and returned (here the clearance information is received and it goes back to the sender, but never picked up and destroyed). Now the same email is not in use. I had to try, but this does not seem super reliable, I wouldn't count on this as my last option.

Last edited:
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I tried recently, the package arrived to my country, they kept requesting clearance information from sender for two weeks - seems that either D never responded or never submitted the required information in the first place, so the package was given a different tracking number and returned (here the clearance information is received and it goes back to the sender, but never picked up and destroyed). Now the same email is not in use. I had to try, but this does not seem super reliable, I wouldn't count on this as my last option.
Which country are u from?And was ur package scanned in Louisville Kentucky?

justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I hope this situation ends very soon and we are able to find a reliable source to end our misery.

It gets even more sad when you have your goodbye/testament letter written but you can't find your desired way to go.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That's extremely upsetting and frustrating. I'm so sorry you had that experience. It's been a bit wonky since May/June. And then in August clearly the end of the process as we knew it.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Just to follow up on my scammer alert above.

This thread here is a great example that shows how one (or two cooperating) scammers are able to play people.

First ask a simple question, claim to be looking for help, intensify the panic and at some point a "white knight" seems to appear who secretly shared the new email for D via DM.
But "shhhhhh it's a secret".

These scammers are certainly not dumb and know how to play with people's minds and fears.

Don't fall for it.

Thread 'not reply from D'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/not-reply-from-d.96864/

MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
So dsupply****@proton is a scam email? This is the email that I've found in April's version of PPH in this forum. Someone should delete it since it's is a scam.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
So dsupply****@proton is a scam email? This is the email that I've found in April's version of PPH in this forum. Someone should delete it since it's is a scam.
The million dollar question on a lot of peoples minds. Here's hoping you get an answer

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
It's already been established that the April email is no longer valid. We're waiting to find out if there is a new email in the September Essentials which has replaced the PPeH.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
As @rationaltake says.

We know D's old email from the April PPeH is not working anymore.

Others that look very similar with slight changes of 1 or 2 letters are scams.

I learned from a reliable source that there was a new email published in the Essentials but there too seem to be some issues.

Exit International is clearly making this a bit more challenging right now and this is creating "noise".

Things will have to settle down for a while. Let's give it time.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
As @rationaltake says.

We know D's old email from the April PPeH is not working anymore.

Others that look very similar with slight changes of 1 or 2 letters are scams.

I learned from a reliable source that there was a new email published in the Essentials but there too seem to be some issues.

Exit International is clearly making this a bit more challenging right now and this is creating "noise".

Things will have to settle down for a while. Let's give it time.
Hi, what do you mean by "some issues" about the new email in the Essentials? Is there no email address in the new book?

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
That's an old legitimate email address that has since been disbanded. It's not in use but someone will take it and use it to scam now. Unfortunately deleting the whole document would mean losing all that info foe the sake of getting rid of the email address. Maybe it can be wdited out manually with soneone with more technical know how.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hi, what do you mean by "some issues" about the new email in the Essentials? Is there no email address in the new book?
This is a very fluid situation right now and I am waiting to hear more from our mods.

But yes. It appears that the "essentials" had a functioning, valid email for D posted for a few days. Then it changed.
This may be the new business model D is following to keep access to his products tighter restricted to Exit members only.

Sit back and wait for more from the mods.

Reactions: rationaltake
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
The current developments are indeed concerning. They state in the PPH Essentials that the email address is changing frequently "because of repeated attempts of scam". But a frequent change of email addresses as it's happening right now only benefits scammers because it causes confusion and uncertainty, as we can see in this thread. So that explanation isn't very plausible. My theory: they didn't like that people got that information for free, after all, the content of the PPH is their business model. And I think this is just their new strategy to force people to sign up to the Exit Essentials, introducing a frequent change of email addresses. Think about it. D is doing that so Exit receives more profit when people are forced to subscribe to the Essentials to see his email address and Exit advertises D because that's why people buy the PPH in the first place. Win-win situation. And it indicates that they're both working together closer than we thought. But the explanation addressing 'attempted scams' doesn't make any sense. The free PPH copy that was uploaded to this forum prevented scamming. That was the entire purpose.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
The current developments are indeed concerning. They state in the PPH Essentials that the email address is changing frequently "because of repeated attempts of scam". But a frequent change of email addresses as it's happening right now only benefits scammers because it causes confusion and uncertainty, as we can see in this thread. So that explanation isn't very plausible. My theory: they didn't like that people got that information for free, after all, the content of the PPH is their business model. And I think this is just their new strategy to force people to sign up to the Exit Essentials, introducing a frequent change of email addresses. Think about it. D is doing that so Exit receives more profit when people are forced to subscribe to the Essentials to see his email address and Exit advertises D because that's why people buy the PPH in the first place. Win-win situation. And it indicates that they're both working together closer than we thought. But the explanation addressing 'attempted scams' doesn't make any sense. The free PPH copy that was uploaded to this forum prevented scamming. That was the entire purpose.
This makes sense. It says on the Exit website that the Essentials is being updated every month. The methods aren't going to need updating that often! I wonder what the deal between D and PN is behind the scenes. Exit is targeting a monied élite. You are so right about it being a business.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah, it's a total business move and I think it tips EXIT and PN in the line of fire for legal issues personally because there's no longer plausible deniability. They clearly have a business arrangement when the only place that can get regular updates with/access to that address is Exit. Fuck them. They're painting themselves into litigation corner. When that goes tits up either D will be caught or (perhaps more likely) he will resurface in the only other place he can find the same kind of turn around. We all know where that is. In fact I suspect his income will split in half during the period we have no access.

Last edited:
R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Thank you for the updates.
I'd like to know, the Essentials will be published sooner or later here on the forum? Since you're telling that they keep updating and changing the editions, would it be useless to publish the document here (if it's going to change in a month)?

Status
Not open for further replies.