• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I totally get what Dot means and don't disagree but I do think there's a recreational market for barbiturates too. Whether vendors are tuned into it is another matter. Obviously it doesn't mitigate the legal implications from those that do use it to ctb. In fairness, using dnm's is a lot harder for LE to trace back through a buyers steps though.

Last edited:
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
2 add -- if n.e.1 sys tht thy cn hlp u aqure N & refrs u 2 Telgrm d/ nt trst thm

Thre hs bn a usr wh/ hs rpeatdly cme on2 sasu tryn2 d/ ths syng tht thy aquird N cple mnths ag/ frm d.w & tht thy cn hlp

Pls rport n.e1 wh/ claims 2 b abl 2 accss N 2 mods & remmbr 2 chck othr stes on https://www.nembutalscams.com/
why are you typing with no vowels?
@Dot said:

More repeat customers.

If someone CTB there will always be more effort to try to find where they accessed these substances - so would make sense that selling something like N would carry an extra layer of risk.

(you can view their profile as to why they type as such)
I checked Dot's profile page and couldnt find out why.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
really?How do u know?The aug version of ppeh is still not available now.
The PPEH has been rewritten and is now called Essentials. Its a condensed version. There's been talk of it here on the forum and you can read about it on Exit's site. The August edition is out and a member here, who is also a member of exit forums posted a quote from there saying D's new email address is in it.

Just to reiterate - the August edition is available to those with a ppeh/essentials subscription. The copies here on the forum aren't the most recently published versions. Hopefully we'll see essentials/August edition here soon.

Last edited:
Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
The PPEH has been rewritten and is now called Essentials. Its a condensed version. There's been talk of it here on the forum and you can read about it on Exit's site. The August edition is out and a member here, who is also a member of exit forums posted a quote from there saying D's new email address is in it.

Just to reiterate - the August edition is available to those with a ppeh/essentials subscription. The copies here on the forum aren't the most recently published versions. Hopefully we'll see essentials/August edition here soon.
Do you know who has D's new email? I sent some money over to D but I'm not sure if his address for payment has changed and that's why my gift isn't being sent. Need to get in touch with him ASAP.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Do you know who has D's new email? I sent some money over to D but I'm not sure if his address for payment has changed and that's why my gift isn't being sent. Need to get in touch with him ASAP.
I don't know I'm afraid.

If you used crypto currency to make payment it wouldn't have gone through/would have bounced back if the wallet address wasn't in use any longer. If the payment went through D should know it was from you as I think a new address is given to each buyer (I think) so it would be tied to you.

A lot of people that bought from him say they never received correspondence once payment was made but their packages were sent and delivered to them.

I think @befree had a new address but it wasn't working for some reason. Seemed like there might be a spelling error. I guess you could just ask in this thread for someone to PM you if they have it. It's best not to go asking people directly via PM as it can put unfair pressure on people and you put yourself at risk of getting scammed. That said, I can understand your eagerness to get in touch.

Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
I don't know I'm afraid.

If you used crypto currency to make payment it wouldn't have gone through/would have bounced back if the wallet address wasn't in use any longer. If the payment went through D should know it was from you as I think a new address is given to each buyer (I think) so it would be tied to you.

A lot of people that bought from him say they never received correspondence once payment was made but their packages were sent and delivered to them.

I think @befree had a new address but it wasn't working for some reason. Seemed like there might be a spelling error. I guess you could just ask in this thread for someone to PM you if they have it. It's best not to go asking people directly via PM as it can put unfair pressure on people and you put yourself at risk of getting scammed. That said, I can understand your eagerness to get in touch.
Thanks for the info. I used WU. I was getting anxious because a week passed and my payment was never picked up, even though it was available. It made me think that something might've happened?

To everyone else: if anyone has his new email, I'd really appreciate if you PMed me. :)

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Has there been any hard confirmation statement by PN or on the EI website we can point to that says D has a new email? I've seen people claim this without providing any source or evidence. I've seen claims it's in the August Essentials and others saying it's not, all without evidence. Even just a screenshot of the relevant section from someone who has access with the email blacked out if it indeed exists would be something.

Last edited:
F

forget_me_soon

Aug 20, 2022
Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there any figures available on how much 1 bottle of N costs from D if you are in the states? trying to finance everything correctly before i ctb.

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Has there been any hard confirmation statement by PN or on the EI website we can point to that says D has a new email? I've seen people claim this without providing any source or evidence. I've seen claims it's in the August Essentials and others saying it's not, all without evidence. Even just a screenshot of the relevant section from someone who has access with the email blacked out if it indeed exists would be something.
Somebody shared a screenshot from Exit Forums with me privately. It was a post from PN saying new email address for D is in the August essentials. I'm not going to post the image publicly as it was shared in private but I am pretty sure they posted it publicly in the end too. I forget where exactly it was but I think it's in one of the "D email' threads that were started very recently. Do a search and you'll probably find it. Or you can take my word for it.

@becool tried to use the email address found there but it wasn't working. Seemed like there may be a spelling error. Whether it's been corrected I don't know.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/d-new-email-id-not-work.97330/#post-1695435

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Somebody shared a screenshot from Exit Forums with me privately. It was a post from PN saying new email address for D is in the August essentials. I'm not going to post the image publicly as it was shared in private but I am pretty sure they posted it publicly in the end too. I forget where exactly but in one of the 'D email' threads. Do a search and you'll probably find it. Or you can take my word for it.

Befree tried to use the email address found there but it wasn't working. Seemed like there may be a spelling error. Whether it's been corrected I don't know.
I just want to be clear about the post I made above....

Nobody shared D's new email address with me. They only shared a screenshot of a post on Exit Forums where Philip Neitzche had announced that D's new address would be published in August's Essentials version of the PPEH. They themselves don't have the email address and neither do I.

I mentioned also that I thought they had since shared the screenshot somewhere on the forum. I had a vague memory of seeing it posted in one of the handful of threads that popped up recently surrounding the subject of D's email. They generally had titles such as "D's gone?" - "D's deleted email" - "D's new email" etc etc. However I can't seem to find the screenshot so i think perhaps I'm mistaken and it wasn't shared on the public forum after all. Either way, it didn't contain the Email address. Only the announcement that it was going to published in Essentials August 2022 edition.

Last edited:
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Somebody shared a screenshot from Exit Forums with me privately. It was a post from PN saying new email address for D is in the August essentials. I'm not going to post the image publicly as it was shared in private but I am pretty sure they posted it publicly in the end too. I forget where exactly but in one of the 'D email' threads. Do a search and you'll probably find it. Or you can take my word for it.

Befree tried to use the email address found there but it wasn't working. Seemed like there may be a spelling error. Whether it's been corrected I don't know.
I see. Seems like the news is most likely legit then. I guess all we can do at this point is wait for the address to get out there and for the August Essentials to be uploaded by one of the admins here. Thanks for weighing in.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, I apologize if this appears inappropriate.
I haven't been able to keep up with all the updates, but my understanding is that lately D has been compromised and shipments to Europe have pretty much stopped, is that correct?A re we waiting for updates from them?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Hi, I apologize if this appears inappropriate.
I haven't been able to keep up with all the updates, but my understanding is that lately D has been compromised and shipments to Europe have pretty much stopped, is that correct?A re we waiting for updates from them?

I think D is still shipping but there's definitely a much higher risk of interception and visits from law inforcement. To add to this the email address has been changed. The peaceful pill handbook has had a revamp and is now called the essentials. Any email address for D published before August 2022 is now out of commission. If you ever successfully get a reply using those email addresses you will be scammed. The new legitimate email address has been published in the new The Essentials version of the ppeh but last I heard there was a potential spelling error. Whether it's been corrected I don't know.

If you have a ppeh subscription you can update to The Essentials but you will probably have to provide a video of yourself holding your photo ID.

Last edited:
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Hey everyone. I absolutely need to speak to D asap so if somebody has his new email please PM me. I already know I will probably get a lot of hate due to my account age, but I have been lurking here for months and already ordered N from him. I will post my experience and tips about it below as a way to give back to everyone

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
I think D is still shipping but there's definitely a much higher risk of interception and visits from law inforcement. To add to this the email address has been changed. The peaceful pill handbook has had a revamp and is now called the essentials. Any email address for D published before August 2022 is now out of commission. If you ever successfully get a reply using those email addresses you will be scammed. The email address has been published in the ne The Essentials version of the ppeh but last I heard there was a potential spelling erroe. Whether it's been corrected I don't know.

If you have a ppeh subscription you can update to The Essentials but you will probably have to provide a video of yourself holding your photo ID.
Thank you for your your reply. Can I send you a PM?

GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
My experiences and tips with ordering from D:

I ordered N from D about 6 weeks ago. I am from west Europe (I can tell my country over PM to anyone who wants to know)

After ordering, the package was sent and went through customs no problem. It arrived in my country in about 3 days. It was released from customs in 7 days. I chose the cheaper shipping company.

Due to me not getting the track & trace from D I did not know about the package status all that time. I needed to pay import fees and I did not know. If D doesn't give you the track & trace, ask for it. I waited until 3 weeks after purchasing N and only then started asking what was going on. This is very dangerous because customs holds the package until you pay and can send it back if you take too long.

Do not make the same mistake I did. If you are from Europe and your N does not arrive within 1,5 / 2 weeks you should ask D to be sure.

After paying the customs fee the package went to the shipping company. After 2 days the track & trace said the package will take longer to arrive than expected. It took me 2 weeks of calling and emailing the shipping company multiple times for them to say that the package has been lost. I now have no N and no contact with D because he deleted his e-mail.

No police arrived at my home. Best defense is not talking about N to anybody. I do not think there is police on this forum, but just to be sure you should not talk about ordering N on here. This is the biggest way they can get you, because they cannot track you individually otherwise. If you e-mail or pay D using crypto they can only see that if they are in D's account, and that is beyond your control.

If they somehow find out you bought N anyways, they will visit you after it arrived. Best bet is to prepare a good hiding place in advance. Immediately hide the N once it arrives.

I know this is basic info to most of you, but I hope this helps someone anyways. I am have now spent 1200 euros and no N arrived. D is legit but shipping company does not do their work properly.

R

Road_To_Nowhere

Feb 16, 2022
All we know is that the latest news on D is in the Essentials of the August 20 update.
Hi,
I would just like to ask youif you have any idea about the Essentials and if it will be published on the forum as for the previous editions of the PPeH...I've seen that the Essentials is now sold at 95$ only to people above 50.
As far as I know, new D's email address is published in the book, am I correct?

Reactions: blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Hi,
I would just like to ask youif you have any idea about the Essentials and if it will be published on the forum as for the previous editions of the PPeH...I've seen that the Essentials is now sold at 95$ only to people above 50.
As far as I know, new D's email address is published in the book, am I correct?
You are correct. I just hope it doesn't create a two-tier system in the meantime; those who obtain D's email making cryptic threads and posts, to the detriment of those can't access the Essentials edition. Not intended to derail the thread folks!

Reactions: wljourney
D

Diacon

Student
Jun 10, 2022
So we are waiting for someone Who will actually buy an Essentials and give us new D's email or what?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
So we are waiting for someone Who will actually buy an Essentials and give us new D's email or what?
Essentially.

A copy may appear at some point.
You are correct. I just hope it doesn't create a two-tier system in the meantime; those who obtain D's email making cryptic threads and posts, to the detriment of those can't access the Essentials edition. Not intended to derail the thread folks!
Thingd are, and will be no different to before. Basically it gets published in the ppeh (now essentials) and eventually, if possible, we get a copy pinned for download in the suicide disccusion section of the forum. The restrictions for accessing legitimate copies has akeays been 50yrs old +. Nothing's changed. Whilst there will be people who have it earlier than others and subsequently posting on the matter this has always been the case. It's not an elite club or two tiered system. Just the unfortunate nature of things.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Any advice on how to open bottles from D.
There's a pretty basic video tutorial that PN posted. You can find it on exit International website, vimeo and possibly youtube (unless it got removed). It just requires a nail scissor. Though you need to be careful not to accidentally cut yourself.
Just did a quick forum search and found it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-do-i-open-bottle-n.90199/post-1600159

Status
Not open for further replies.