• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@wljourney dn't know if this is positive or negative, fingers crossed it's good news?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@wljourney dn't know if this is positive or negative, fingers crossed it's good news?
Honestly I have no idea how long it took last time when things switched from B to D.

But it's really important for people not to start buying from unreliable darknet sources only to get scammed.

That's really my biggest worry right now.
Desperate people losing their last Pennies.

Reactions: damaged_soul, Talvikki, rationaltake and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
How it could be good news? I need to get N :/
He's making changes to get around the recent seizures? That's what I hope anyway...

Reactions: Leiden, damaged_soul, suicidesheep31.1 and 2 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
He's making changes to get around the recent seizures? That's what I hope anyway...
That would be good. Yes. New email. Hopefully also a new shipping account.
Crossing fingers.

Reactions: Leiden, Beer_is_all_I_have, rationaltake and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Honestly I have no idea how long it took last time when things switched from B to D.

But it's really important for people not to start buying from unreliable darknet sources only to get scammed.

He never transitioned from B to D. It seemed D wanted to appear as completely separate to their previous incarnation which it appears was A if anything. The way it played out was that A's email address stayed up and active but reports were of erattic behaviour and product was decanted into bottles and seemingly varying in quality and quantity regardless of the initial order. Whilst this was going on D popped up seemingly independently to A however their packaging was very much similar to A's (whilst A was providing a more reliable service) which seems to link the two entities. A/whoever mans A's email address eventually started scamming and D became the new go to reliable source. As far as I know A's adress is still scamming.

The confusion with B and D is that B is D. B is how D is referred to in the PPeH. The letters are of little consequence. There were 3 sources in ppeh. A, B & C. A was A (alezandro) B was D (call me D) And C was C (cindicator). The way that two of them had initials that matched their listing letter was pretty much coincidence but has caused a lot of confusion with D being the one that didn't.

• Informative
Reactions: Hangnail, Lostandlooking, blue_muse and 5 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
He never transitioned from B to D. It seemed D wanted to appear as completely separate to their previous incarnation which it appears was A if anything. The way it played out was that A's email address stayed up and active but reports were of erattic behaviour and product was decanted into bottles and seemingly varying in quality and quantity regardless of the initial order. Whilst this was going on D popped up seemingly independently to A however their packaging was very much similar to A's (whilst A was providing a more reliable service) which seems to link the two entities. A/whoever mans A's email address eventually started scamming and D became the new go to reliable source. As far as I know A's adress is still scamming.

The confusion with B and D is that B is D. B is how D is referred to in the PPeH. The letters are of little consequence. There were 3 sources in ppeh. A, B & C. A was A (alezandro) B was D (call me D) And C was C (cindicator). The way that two of them had initials that matched their listing letter was pretty much coincidence but has caused a lot of confusion with D being the one that didn't.
Ahhhhhhh thanks for the synopsis!!
Now it makes sense!

Reactions: rationaltake, Jrmull1993 and Smart No More
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

2 add -- if n.e.1 sys tht thy cn hlp u aqure N & refrs u 2 Telgrm d/ nt trst thm

Thre hs bn a usr wh/ hs rpeatdly cme on2 sasu tryn2 d/ ths syng tht thy aquird N cple mnths ag/ frm d.w & tht thy cn hlp

Pls rport n.e1 wh/ claims 2 b abl 2 accss N 2 mods & remmbr 2 chck othr stes on https://www.nembutalscams.com/

• Informative
Reactions: Foresight, Bed, damaged_soul and 5 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Expected update to contact address for D has taken place.
Essentials 20Aug update.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have, rationaltake, wljourney and 1 other person
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Be careful, there is a counterfeit PPeH going around with incorrect information. Exit International's Nembutal Scam Database has the particulars. Before emailing anyone, run that email through Exit's database to ensure it hasn't been reported.

If you buy the handbook buy it DIRECTLY FROM EI, DO NOT BUY SECOND-HAND.

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, wljourney and Sick of it all
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
That fake email address has been going around for a while now. There's been a few. I guess super new users won't have read that far back. I'd suggest reading as much of the mega thread as you can if new to the forum as there's a lot that gets misinterpreted over time.

The ppeh uploaded here on the forum by admin is legitimate. Of course the email address is now outdate/gone.

Wonder if we'll ever see the essentials pop up here.
New contact adress for D has taken place.
The new address is in the Essentials.
Thanks for updating!

Bet you have many pm's already lol.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1, Talvikki and Jrmull1993
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
New mail id also not work try and send mail it not work
Think you're misunderstanding. D has a new email address. It's been published in the essentials version of the ppeh.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have and Talvikki
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Expected update to contact address for D has taken place.
Essentials 20Aug update.
The current essentials that is out and available for sale is the July issue. We'll have to wait for the next one.

• Informative
Reactions: suicidesheep31.1, wljourney and Smart No More
7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
What about those of us who ordered N recently and are waiting for it's arrival?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
What about those of us who ordered N recently and are waiting for it's arrival?
Unfortunately it sounds like you just have to wait and hope it makes it.

If the next PPeH has a new contact for D you'll be able to get an update, but until then all his customers are going to be "in the dark"...

Hoping all goes well for you 🤞

Reactions: Talvikki and wljourney
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Yes I try from today update but it not work
Try again tomorrow. If it still doesn't work it's best to contact the PPeH.

Reactions: Tortured Existence and katagiri83
plsimnotokay

plsimnotokay

I just keep telling myself it’ll be alright
Jun 6, 2022
I ordered from D but it's been stuck at customs.. when there is a new email or an update, I'll try ordering again. I really hope this all resolves…

• Informative
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain and betternever2havbeen
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Are you able to see the exit forums since I'm assuming you're over 50? It would be very helpful to everyone here if we could get an idea of what they are saying over there. They may be privileged to more accurate information than us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wljourney, Talvikki and betternever2havbeen
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
It's been 13 minutes since you posted this.... I'm guessing you've gotten about 50 messages so far asking for the email address? 🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: Smart No More, betternever2havbeen and whatstheporpoise15
W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022
Will a new email address really change things? LE interception is still a huge risk right now, is it not? Will it ever die down (pun totally not intended)?

Reactions: damaged_soul and Jrmull1993
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
So what's the word on the exit forums?

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
Seriously, how is it possible that there is only one damn supplier of this? It's a product that basically any vet can have.

Reactions: k1w1, Shivali, prince345 and 3 others
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
Seriously, how is it possible that there is only one damn supplier of this? It's a product that basically any vet can have.
D's price is too damn high for asia,a lot people in My country bought from A,but almost nobody bought from D.

• Informative
Reactions: Bed and 7b48hl
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
It's honestly insane there is no dark net seller of N. It seems like this would be a very obvious but profitable niche for someone to fill. But it seems like everyone just wants to focus on the main drugs like xanax and oxycodone.

Reactions: freelifexit
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
It's honestly insane there is no dark net seller of N. It seems like this would be a very obvious but profitable niche for someone to fill. But it seems like everyone just wants to focus on the main drugs like xanax and oxycodone.
Mre rpeat customrs

If sme1 c.t.b. thre wll alwys b mre effrt 2 try 2 fnd whre thy accssd thse substncs - s/ wld mke snse tht sellng smethng lke N wld crry xtra layr of risk

Reactions: damaged_soul, 👁️👃👁️, Smart No More and 3 others
S

Stefano

May 14, 2021
Mre rpeat customrs

If sme1 c.t.b. thre wll alwys b mre effrt 2 try 2 fnd whre thy accssd thse substncs - s/ wld mke snse tht sellng smethng lke N wld crry xtra layr of risk
What????????

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
Status
Not open for further replies.