• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
I ordered N from D on the 20th of last month. It is in my country and has been labeled as 'in warehouse', one state away from me, since the 22nd. Nineteen days just sitting there, an hour and a half from me.

I've been told that D sometimes makes typos, and if it happened in this case, with the fact that other people are having trouble reaching him, then this is rather unfortunate. It says I can sign up for UPS My choice tracking... would there be a point? In the event that this is a coincidence I suppose.

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I ordered N from D on the 20th of last month. It is in my country and has been labeled as 'in warehouse', one state away from me, since the 22nd. Nineteen days just sitting there, an hour and a half from me.

I've been told that D sometimes makes typos, and if it happened in this case, with the fact that other people are having trouble reaching him, then this is rather unfortunate. It says I can sign up for UPS My choice tracking... would there be a point? In the event that this is a coincidence I suppose.
If you sign up for an account with ups you'll get notified when the item moves. It can help. But you already seem to have the tracking number so the benefit is marginal.
Unless of course ups needs some info from you to release the item. Like a phone number or a correct zip code or such… then setting up the account would give them an option to contact you if there is an issue.

Reactions: Dying2DieDamnSI and Euthanza
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
If you sign up for an account with ups you'll get notified when the item moves. It can help. But you already seem to have the tracking number so the benefit is marginal.
Unless of course ups needs some info from you to release the item. Like a phone number or a correct zip code or such… then setting up the account would give them an option to contact you if there is an issue.
Would it tell me once I sign up and track the package if they need info from me? I signed up and I see the individual scans now, but it obviously still says 'in warehouse.'

I see nothing that suggests it needs info from me, or no prompts to give it. Why else would it just be sitting there if it cleared customs?

J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
Would it tell me once I sign up and track the package if they need info from me? I signed up and I see the individual scans now, but it obviously still says 'in warehouse.'

I see nothing that suggests it needs info from me, or no prompts to give it. Why else would it just be sitting there if it cleared customs?
gives us an update if you receive it . pray you get it .

most likely if the package got held up , there is a reason . just be patient .

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
gives us an update if you receive it . pray you get it .

most likely if the package got held up , there is a reason . just be patient .
I will. And I will try to be patient. (:

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

If it doesn't show anything else it is either just a delay or someone hasn't updated the file yet. Hope it moves soon and you get an update by email on estimated delivery date. Good luck!

C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
Hi. (Local) Customs seized the delivery to Spain a few days ago in my case.

No idea if the info has any use except for your tracking statistics.

I wish you all better luck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Euthanza, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022

sorry to hear that . they are all on full notice to look for it now i think

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

Thanks so much for the update and of course I'm really sorry to hear this! How very upsetting!

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
What's the best way to get N if you live in the UK? I'm worried about the seizures.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
it depends on luck , people who got their package was just fortunate that the guy who worked in customs missed it .

Reactions: hungry_ghost, damaged_soul and wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
it depends on luck , people who got their package was just fortunate that the guy who worked in customs missed it .
It's not quite as simple as that. People receive visits as long as 6 months after getting their N delivered. If a customs officer found it it wouldn't arrive so obviously there is more going on.

There's a number of potential weak links in the chain. If some people announce they purchased or received N here without using a VPN then all LE need to do is do a reverse IP search to find the address linked to it and then cross reference that address against shipping info linked to it. If anything matches the description of the packages they have already intercepted they then have a lead and a name to visit at said address. That's one possibility. Then there are those that use insecure email accounts. If LE monitor which email addresses contact D's email address (which they can do) they need only look out for unencrypted email accounts making contanct and then all they need do is send a request to the provider (gmail, outlook etc) and they can provide contents of the emails from that side. They never actually have to decrypt D's emails as they can get the contents from those uneceypted providers. I'm not saying these things are the way it's happening but they are a couple amongst many potential weak links that would be quick and easy for LE to exploit around the world. It's really easy to overlook our own shortfalls where operational security goes because ultimately we don't know what we don't know. If you're going to take calculated risks I think it probably pays to be paranoid (briefly) and analyze every last detail for exploits. And even then there's always something that can and likely will be overlooked.

Luck is certainly not the biggest factor in any of this though it may well be an occasional helping hand. But isn't that the definition of luck?!

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, hungry_ghost, Euthanza and 4 others
CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
What's the best way to get N if you live in the UK? I'm worried about the seizures.
Want to know as well,
Sadly I think it's too risky at this point. Wish I knew about N years ago. :(

• Love
Reactions: damaged_soul, Suicidebydeath, whatstheporpoise15 and 1 other person
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Want to know as well,
Sadly I think it's too risky at this point. Wish I knew about N years ago. :(
Me too. Now I'm gonna have to go turn blue instead. Not too happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: damaged_soul and Suicidebydeath
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I wish there was a way to have like fake N replicas so the police think they took it. It really sucks how risky and hard it is to access the gold standard method. It's really a gamble. Hate to see people exploit and scam others too when they are already at their rock bottom.
It's called testing your own medicine. Just print N the label and put it on a bottle of dihydrogen monoxide

• Yay!
Reactions: Hangnail, Suicidebydeath and ooglah
mongoose23

mongoose23

Aug 3, 2022
I'm new here, and apologies if I'm being dense. Where exactly is the wiki? I've found the April 2022 PPH, but in it, I couldn't find any info on D's email.

Reactions: hungry_ghost
W

Whoa Whoa Yeah Yeah

Jul 7, 2020
I'm new here, and apologies if I'm being dense. Where exactly is the wiki? I've found the April 2022 PPH, but in it, I couldn't find any info on D's email.
I think, someone correct me if wrong, that D is actually B in the April edition. It's there, in the availability of N section.

Reactions: Euthanza and mongoose23
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think, someone correct me if wrong, that D is actually B in the April edition. It's there, in the availability of N section.
Yeah D is entry B in the ppeh. There used to be 3 sources listed. A, B & C. Source A & C have gone so B remains. When people contact source B they report back saying they spoke with someone referring to themselves as D.

The wiki used to be accessible from the side menu but it got outdated and was prone to scamming so, some time after the New York Times article about the forum went out the wiki got ditched. As I understand it. Obviously can't speak for the Admin's reasons for removing it. There is more upto date info on the forums. You're not missing anything.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza and mongoose23
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Let's assume that I have two bottles of N, each 100ml. What is the regimen? Should I take any medicaments like antiemetics just like in SN case? Or just drink all of it? How long does it take to die after drinking?

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
I ordered N from D on 7/20/22. It has been in a warehouse, one state over from me, labeled as 'in warehouse' since 7/22/2020. Sasu members suggested I wait, since it is likely just a delay.

I read somewhere that D may need to submit a form of some kind to UPS to fix it. Maybe there was a typo in my info or something?

The problem with this, is that D is not responding to my emails. But he is responding to the emails of others. Is there anything that I can do to proceed?
Yes, people keep telling me to wait, but there are just as many people I am seeing that are able to speak with D about this problem, and my lack of ability to do so is very worrisome to me.

Reactions: 7b48hl and Smart No More
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Let's assume that I have two bottles of N, each 100ml. What is the regimen? Should I take any medicaments like antiemetics just like in SN case? Or just drink all of it? How long does it take to die after drinking?
ae's are never a bad idea but in the case of n aren't strictly necessary - that's your call. if you choose to use them, you can begin taking them two days out from your planned date or a stat dose about 40 minutes prior. after consuming the drug, it's advised to drink a small bit of alcohol to mask the lingering taste. from there, just try and relax.

time of death can vary significantly but in the vast majority of cases death will occur in one to two hours.

I ordered N from D on 7/20/22. It has been in a warehouse, one state over from me, labeled as 'in warehouse' since 7/22/2020. Sasu members suggested I wait, since it is likely just a delay.

I read somewhere that D may need to submit a form of some kind to UPS to fix it. Maybe there was a typo in my info or something?

The problem with this, is that D is not responding to my emails. But he is responding to the emails of others. Is there anything that I can do to proceed?
Yes, people keep telling me to wait, but there are just as many people I am seeing that are able to speak with D about this problem, and my lack of ability to do so is very worrisome to me.
in warehouse either references some documentation issue as you noted or it's stuck in customs. if he isn't answering that might lend credit to the idea that it could be the latter which, unfortunately, is a worst case scenario.

Reactions: wljourney and MatthewV3
Jessycat2000

Jessycat2000

Jul 26, 2022
My N was also seized by the regulatory authorities. I can't stop crying and I'm so afraid of the consequences it will have now. I'm in a pathetic state . I knew it's insane to order but as i'm fragile and stupid I did it . 1200 lost all my money I'm so fucking dumb. I'm in an even worse situation than before It's really harsh I'm going to quit this forum now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hangnail, tryingtoescape, Cathy Ames and 7 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
My N was also seized by the regulatory authorities. I can't stop crying and I'm so afraid of the consequences it will have now. I'm in a pathetic state . I knew it's insane to order but as i'm fragile and stupid I did it . 1200 lost all my money I'm so fucking dumb. I'm in an even worse situation than before It's really harsh I'm going to quit this forum now.
I'm really sorry to hear that, that's awful and unfair that it happened. Please don't leave the forum because of that, there are alternatives to N that aren't as expensive.

It would help if you could tell us, where you ordered it from, and at what point it got seized. Did it ever arrive at your address?

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
Shit like this scares me to buy N over the internet, I would love for it to be that easy to do over the internet. This incentivises me to go abroad and buy N in person.

Reactions: damaged_soul and Euthanza
Jessycat2000

Jessycat2000

Jul 26, 2022
I'm really sorry to hear that, that's awful and unfair that it happened. Please don't leave the forum because of that, there are alternatives to N that aren't as expensive.

It would help if you could tell us, where you ordered it from, and at what point it got seized. Did it ever arrive at your address?
Pm sent. I'm 100% sure that customs have a big red flag on D's shipments.

• Aww..
Reactions: wljourney, pthnrdnojvsc and Suicidebydeath
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
ae's are never a bad idea but in the case of n aren't strictly necessary - that's your call. if you choose to use them, you can begin taking them two days out from your planned date or a stat dose about 40 minutes prior. after consuming the drug, it's advised to drink a small bit of alcohol to mask the lingering taste. from there, just try and relax.

time of death can vary significantly but in the vast majority of cases death will occur in one to two hours.

in warehouse either references some documentation issue as you noted or it's stuck in customs. if he isn't answering that might lend credit to the idea that it could be the latter which, unfortunately, is a worst case scenario.
Thanks for answering. I have one more question. Do I need two bottles or one is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.