Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Folks, so I have received mine. The issues were due to D writing down my phone number wrong, so the customs and the courier could not reach me. Once this was solved, it went smooth.
How did you fix it? Did you call UPS yourself or did he give them the updated number and they called you?

R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
How did you fix it? Did you call UPS yourself or did he give them the updated number and they called you?
I called the courier. It wasn't UPS though.
Was a bit worried that it's got seized and if I call then that would incriminate me, which would mean I have to do a fast and furious ctb as I just couldn't deal with cops and courts at the moment. But it turned out totally fine, just had to confirm that the information is right.

Reactions: Euthanza and wljourney
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Anyone else have any updates?

Reactions: LeavingEarly
D

drune11

Mar 26, 2021
Folks, so I have received mine. The issues were due to D writing down my phone number wrong, so the customs and the courier could not reach me. Once this was solved, it went smooth.
Are customs calling people? What would they ask about or say?

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I just attempted to place an order and I get a message that the email is invalid.
😢

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I just attempted to place an order and I get a message that the email is invalid.
😢
Are you certain you have the right one?

Maybe someone else can corroborate this by sending a message to test. I'm sute D wouldn't mind. Just send a blank message from any random address. Like a 10min email account maybe.

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
67F08A70 81A8 4A54 8414 25D383D28310
Are you certain you have the right one?

Maybe someone else can corroborate this by sending a message to test. I'm sute D wouldn't mind. Just send a blank message from any random address. Like a 10min email account maybe.
The picture is the message I get when I go to type in the subj.
I'm hoping someone will reach out in pm to confirm the proper address if I have it wrong.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 96471

I'm hoping someone will reach out in pm to confirm the proper address if I have it wrong.
This user is having this issue also. If someone could help them that would be kind. @jk9761

• Love
Reactions: Lily (Osako)
R

Rmr

Jun 5, 2021
Are customs calling people? What would they ask about or say?
Not the customs in my case, the courier. They needed to confirm the details for the customs procedure.

Reactions: Euthanza
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@osako you might want to reconsider using your photo as an avatar. Very easy for people to discover your identity. Just a heads up.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Lily (Osako) and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@osako you might want to reconsider using your photo as an avatar. Very easy for people to discover your identity. Just a heads up.
And believe me there are people here that will try anything that they can to identify you.

• Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Lily (Osako)
TheBeautifulNightma

TheBeautifulNightma

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 96471

I think D is being raided and watched closely by LE, hence a lot of his emails get bounced.

LE has also been heading down to his client's addresses.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hi Kelli Hi Catherine. Love y'all. 👋
I think D is being raided and watched closely by LE, hence a lot of his emails get bounced.

LE has also been heading down to his client's addresses.
It's been mainly his clients in the UK.
I think maybe there were a couple in Canada I could be wrong though.

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza
TheBeautifulNightma

TheBeautifulNightma

Aug 1, 2022
Hi Kelli Hi Catherine. Love y'all. 👋

It's been mainly his clients in the UK.
I think maybe there were a couple in Canada I could be wrong though.
It is only logical it will also commence in US, I would think so.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Started in US and Canada then UK..

Reactions: wljourney
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Started in US and Canada then UK..
Okay, I haven't seen many reports from people in the US unless they used something outside of BTC. Then again I don't pay much attention to the N situations that much. Have there been reports of seizure in the US recently? I know Medics package never got to her.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Okay, I haven't seen many reports from people in the US unless they used something outside of BTC. Then again I don't pay much attention to the N situations that much. Have there been reports of seizure in the US recently? I know Medics package never got to her.
During this recent spat of visits, the first lot was in the US. Been a few threads popping up about it and @wljourney compiled a few of them in a thread as people repoted their accounts to them. Search function is playing up atm so I can't find the thread to link it.
Right now it appears D's email address has been taken down anyway. More than one person has attempted making contact today and received an alert saying the email address doesn't exist.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: wljourney, Rmr and Shu
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
His Email still works
Weird, I tried several times.
Hmmmm
Use Proton mail.
Thank you. That's what I've been using.
Earlier I typed it in each time just in case I had typed it wrong.
Must have been a mistake on my end I suppose. 😕

• Aww..
Reactions: Mimikyu and Shu
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Weird, I tried several times.
Hmmmm

Thank you. That's what I've been using.
Earlier I typed it in each time just in case I had typed it wrong.
Must have been a mistake on my end I suppose. 😕

Apparently you're not the only one to have experienced it.

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Search isn't working so couldn't find this thread so I posted in a new thread. But will post here, too.

In another valid forum, it was reported last week that a new contact address for D is expected shortly and will be posted in The Essentials. The Handboook is no longer updated just the Essentials. The most recent version of the Essentials is July 25 2022, no update yet. I'm doing SN but for folks that are seeking N, that's all I got.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: damaged_soul, mondoCruel, wljourney and 3 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
What should we put in the subject line when contacting D? I'm not sure how to approach this…

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Has anyone who ordered recently actually received their N? I'm still trying to decide if I should order or not given the circumstances.

Reactions: damaged_soul
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Has anyone who ordered recently actually received their N? I'm still trying to decide if I should order or not given the circumstances.
While I have not ordered, there are many users who are having unreliable contact with "D" at the moment, and it sounds like he's on the radar of many countries' customs enforcement personnel.

I'd personally let the chaos die down a bit prior to ordering.

Reactions: Dying2DieDamnSI, damaged_soul and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
While I have not ordered, there are many users who are having unreliable contact with "D" at the moment, and it sounds like he's on the radar of many countries' customs enforcement personnel.

I'd personally let the chaos die down a bit prior to ordering.
That's if it EVER does die down. Spoken to a few other members and they don't think it'll ever die down in the UK. What are your thoughts, do you think it'll die down in a few months?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
What are your thoughts, do you think it'll die down in a few months?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I think it's going to become a game of "Cat and Mouse" with "D" going on and off the grid and changing up shipping methods.

Reactions: damaged_soul and SFB123
Status
Not open for further replies.