• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks for answering. I have one more question. Do I need two bottles or one is enough?
one is almost always sufficient, but if you have the funds there is little reason not to opt for two bottles

Reactions: MatthewV3
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
ae's are never a bad idea but in the case of n aren't strictly necessary - that's your call. if you choose to use them, you can begin taking them two days out from your planned date or a stat dose about 40 minutes prior. after consuming the drug, it's advised to drink a small bit of alcohol to mask the lingering taste. from there, just try and relax.

time of death can vary significantly but in the vast majority of cases death will occur in one to two hours.

in warehouse either references some documentation issue as you noted or it's stuck in customs. if he isn't answering that might lend credit to the idea that it could be the latter which, unfortunately, is a worst case scenario.
I received scan updates. It made it into the middle-ish of my country, so I doubt it is in customs right? I literally saw the scans until it made its way to the state next to me.

I need to contact D to fix this. But he is not answering ME specifically. I do not know what I could have done. I do not know how to proceed. Unless customs *does* have it, but why would I receive scan updates, and how would it get picked up when it's right next to me in the middle-ish of the country?

Someone mentioned making a new email, but D will still recognize the match of shipping info if he is intentionally not responding to me.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
I received scan updates. It made it into the middle-ish of my country, so I doubt it is in customs right? I literally saw the scans until it made its way to the state next to me.

I need to contact D to fix this. But he is not answering ME specifically. I do not know what I could have done. I do not know how to proceed. Unless customs *does* have it, but why would I receive scan updates, and how would it get picked up when it's right next to me in the middle-ish of the country?

Someone mentioned making a new email, but D will still recognize the match of shipping info if he is intentionally not responding to me.
i dunno then. seems to me like any documentation issues would've been picked up when the parcel was initially clearing customs as opposed to when it is already well on its way to you. ups could be backlogged, they could've lost the package, it could be seized, it could be a forms issue. simply impossible to tell with any degree of accuracy at this point

Reactions: wljourney
S

Sun n showers

Student
Jul 4, 2022
Just to piggyback off of this, always double-check sources. Things can be edited so make sure you have the original PPeH that is unaltered.

I received my N from D, no problem.
? Really????
Did anyone recently receive their order? People are saying they got theirs within a week. I still haven't received mine and D is not answer my emails anymore.

I fucking knew something like this would happen.
Yep there is no nembutal

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Hypothetically if you had limitless amounts of money, would you just keep ordering N and hope that one order finally gets through? Or would that be a bad idea? Do you think you would get arrested or sectioned if you just kept ordering? Not that I have limitless amounts of money, hell right now I can't even afford one bottle lmao but I can dream...

Reactions: tryingtoescape and damaged_soul
C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
Hypothetically if you had limitless amounts of money, would you just keep ordering N and hope that one order finally gets through? Or would that be a bad idea? Do you think you would get arrested or sectioned if you just kept ordering? Not that I have limitless amounts of money, hell right now I can't even afford one bottle lmao but I can dream...
I am considering a reorder in the future even if my name is probably a red flag in customs already, but only if the delivery method is changed so people start suffering less issues again...

Reactions: damaged_soul and betternever2havbeen
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
i dunno then. seems to me like any documentation issues would've been picked up when the parcel was initially clearing customs as opposed to when it is already well on its way to you. ups could be backlogged, they could've lost the package, it could be seized, it could be a forms issue. simply impossible to tell with any degree of accuracy at this point
Okay, so understanding that, are there ways in which I can proceed to get N?

If I am to message D, I do not know what to say. Would anyone morally be able to discuss my options and/or discuss possible wording in an email? Would D know what happened to it; Would he get some notification as the package sender?

Do I buy more, or is my address now flagged? I just do not know how to get the information to my questions without someone feeling morally unable to help. Am I missing some godsend thread?

I read somewhere where someone phone-called UPS and asked about a delayed N package. Would

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

There isn't much you can do it seems.

Customs agencies are not only at borders. They also have offices where large distribution centres are. Like UPS in Kentucky for example.

If D is ghosting you it's likely that the shipment was seized and he won't send a replacement.

Have you contacted the shipping company yet and tried to find out more? I suppose at this point you don't have much to lose. Just make sure you have a good cover story (friend sent a gift, asked if you received it?)

EDIT:
Make sure you actually ordered from D and not some imposter. Then again… imposters don't send anything or something fake, but not something that gets stuck halfway.

Last edited:
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
Okay, so understanding that, are there ways in which I can proceed to get N?

If I am to message D, I do not know what to say. Would anyone morally be able to discuss my options and/or discuss possible wording in an email? Would D know what happened to it; Would he get some notification as the package sender?

Do I buy more, or is my address now flagged? I just do not know how to get the information to my questions without someone feeling morally unable to help. Am I missing some godsend thread?

I read somewhere where someone phone-called UPS and asked about a delayed N package. Would
i don't have a lot of advice to offer at this point regarding the current shipment since the most likely reality is that the package was seized by customs. if you want some kind of closure or to roll the dice, you can contact ups and pray they just put the package in a corner and forgot about it, but i'll never recommend one contacts anyone regarding the status of their N shipment since, after all, you're doing something illegal. you're assuming a lot of unnecessary risks by contacting ups but, again, it's your choice.

i doubt your address is flagged (maybe you'll get a wellness visit but i doubt anything more comes of it), but given the uptick in seizures i'd assume border agents have a slight stronghold on the N situation right now. so if you have money to burn you might as well order again, but otherwise i'd opt for something else or otherwise lie low for the moment and just wait for it to clear up. i've not recommended N as a viable method in awhile for this reason alone.

there are other, just as viable methods available in lieu of this - why not window shop a bit and see what you like?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
has anyone gotten n from d successfully? I am thinking of placing an order but all the customs issues get me messed up

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
wljourney has been keeping track so maybe he can speak to it better, but I haven't really heard of anyone in July or August actually receiving N. It's why I'm afraid to order. Feels like D may be reaching the end of his run but this is only speculation.

Reactions: damaged_soul and wljourney
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
wljourney has been keeping track so maybe he can speak to it better, but I haven't really heard of anyone in July or August actually receiving N. It's why I'm afraid to order. Feels like D may be reaching the end of his run but this is only speculation.
i'd argue it's mostly the representativeness heuristic at work - we're prone to hearing about every failure to receive the product, but we only see a few successful reports of one receiving it. the actual seizure rate is almost certainly far lower than we make it out to be.

i'm not denying the seizures are an issue, but it's not as if it's impossible to successfully order at the moment.

Reactions: damaged_soul, wljourney, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
i don't have a lot of advice to offer at this point regarding the current shipment since the most likely reality is that the package was seized by customs. if you want some kind of closure or to roll the dice, you can contact ups and pray they just put the package in a corner and forgot about it, but i'll never recommend one contacts anyone regarding the status of their N shipment since, after all, you're doing something illegal. you're assuming a lot of unnecessary risks by contacting ups but, again, it's your choice.

i doubt your address is flagged (maybe you'll get a wellness visit but i doubt anything more comes of it), but given the uptick in seizures i'd assume border agents have a slight stronghold on the N situation right now. so if you have money to burn you might as well order again, but otherwise i'd opt for something else or otherwise lie low for the moment and just wait for it to clear up. i've not recommended N as a viable method in awhile for this reason alone.

there are other, just as viable methods available in lieu of this - why not window shop a bit and see what you like?
I thank you for your time explaining that.

I am writing down all of my options. Idk what else to do. I need some way to track my progress and to learn from my mistakes, because something is affecting my head. Any advice there? If no one will encourage me, I need a way to visualize my plan so I can see it as possible. How does one 'make plans' of suicide? Are you, people in general, just so goated that it's all in your head? And for some, despite the inescapable torrent of thoughts?

UPS
Okay, on the topic of calling UPS: I have read of people doing this for their illegal packages. I.e., for their N as you said. I just don't know anything I need to know, but I guess I better start now. So if it's not worth the risk for 'closure,' I will do as you ask, though I may confirm that with others, as I have seen it work for others.

N
I have like $3,000 to my name. I can sell my motorcycle for another $3,000 and I will still have my car. I also have a Laptop worth $1,000 I can sell. (not bragging, need realistic advice). So should I buy more from D? Maybe I could include a question about my previous package in the email for a chance of closure there. That was my logic behind emailing D, so I could ask that. But what if he takes it as too many emails and loses interest, resulting in me losing my chance at a peaceful death?

Other Methods
I just do not have enough knowledge. I read everywhere that N is the holy grail of a peaceful death. Maybe I thought the world would show me mercy, and it would arrive despite the risks.

I could try SN, but I already passively feel nauseous. I didn't want my last moments being spent choking on my vomit until I pass out and die. Though I suppose it doesn't matter as long as you're not in agony. For me anyway.

Is there something that I have missed that I should look up?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames and 7b48hl
Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022

I am writing down all of my options. Idk what else to do. I need some way to track my progress and to learn from my mistakes, because something is affecting my head. Any advice there? If no one will encourage me, I need a way to visualize my plan so I can see it as possible. How does one 'make plans' of suicide? Are you, people in general, just so goated that it's all in your head? And for some, despite the inescapable torrent of thoughts?

UPS
Okay, on the topic of calling UPS: I have read of people doing this for their illegal packages. I.e., for their N as you said. I just don't know anything I need to know, but I guess I better start now. So if it's not worth the risk for 'closure,' I will do as you ask, though I may confirm that with others, as I have seen it work for others.

N
I have like $3,000 to my name. I can sell my motorcycle for another $3,000 and I will still have my car. I also have a Laptop worth $1,000 I can sell. (not bragging, need realistic advice). So should I buy more from D? Maybe I could include a question about my previous package in the email for a chance of closure there. That was my logic behind emailing D, so I could ask that. But what if he takes it as too many emails and loses interest, resulting in me losing my chance at a peaceful death?

Other Methods
I just do not have enough knowledge. I read everywhere that N is the holy grail of a peaceful death. Maybe I thought the world would show me mercy, and it would arrive despite the risks.

I could try SN, but I already passively feel nauseous. I didn't want my last moments being spent choking on my vomit until I pass out and die. Though I suppose it doesn't matter as long as you're not in agony. For me anyway.

My N was seized as well 2 months ago, I don't have much hope that it would make it pass customs if I would reorder.
I have SN as well but I'm now investigating to go by nitrogen as it seems to be way more peaceful and quicker then SN.

so maybe nitrogen with diving mask is an option for you? it's cheaper than N

Reactions: LeavingEarly
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
My N was seized as well 2 months ago, I don't have much hope that it would make it pass customs if I would reorder.
I have SN as well but I'm now investigating to go by nitrogen as it seems to be way more peaceful and quicker then SN.

This is so unfortunate for us lol. Like actually ironically hilarious. Thank you for your recommendation. I will write that idea down and research it. My idea of chilling in a hotel and watching tv as I gracefully fall asleep is slowly coming to an end.

Reactions: damaged_soul
sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
How long does it take to get "N" to europe?

Reactions: avaruus
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022

UPS

N

Other Methods

- that's what the forum is here for - don't shy away from asking for advice on any ideas or questions you have re: methods, or anything else really.

- to be truthful, in pretty much every case nothing bad is going to come of you contacting ups. it doesn't change what i said about it. it's just up to you if you're comfortable with those extra risks, however insignificant they may be.

- i'll let someone else answer this. i don't recommend ordering n right now, but maybe in your case it's an idea.

- of course n is one of the best methods but there are other things that come close. something like fent is underrated, for example, and might be worth looking into. there's only one real downside to that method which you'll figure out once you look into it

Reactions: wljourney and Sick of it all
Mokocchi

Mokocchi

Going Back to Paradise
Sep 20, 2019
Just got a visit from the local men in green (Sheriff's Deputies). Probably in regards to my ordering of N. Since the only time I've sent my personal info out was when I was actually ordering the stuff, it's safe to assume that a 3rd party or even more likely the email provider themselves are leaking messages that go between D and his customers. As for the actual status of my package, that remains to be seen but I'm not too confident.

Not sure if anyone here can get into contact with the guy on a more trustworthy level, but until he requires (or at least offers) some sort of message encryption like most other vendors of this type do I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to purchase N for the time being. Even switching email addresses is a bandaid solution at best for this issue. I understand many may not be computer literate, but you have to get that what's being done here is (technically + it shouldn't be) illegal. Email providers are under no obligation to keep your data secret in regards to illicit activities. If anything they have to give up the goods, because they could get in hot water for holding it back. Even the "secure" ones. No, especially the secure ones.

I dunno. I'm just kind of gassed because I offered to use PGP and I guess he either didn't know what it was or flagged me as a potential Fed. Then I get Virtue Signaled at for 15 minutes by the badge boys (after they trespassed onto my property). And I may have lost 1 grand as well. Pain.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hangnail, chronicphysicalpain, 7b48hl and 3 others
D

drune11

Mar 26, 2021
I can't imagine D being able to continue to use the same shipping methods. Yes, I know him being the only "reliable" provider will always allow him to have customers, but eventually people are going to see these customs issues and seizures and become more apprehensive from ordering from him.

Reactions: FrozenMango
C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I can't imagine D being able to continue to use the same shipping methods. Yes, I know him being the only "reliable" provider will always allow him to have customers, but eventually people are going to see these customs issues and seizures and become more apprehensive from ordering from him.

Which customs?

D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Oh heavens no! I could never keep it all in my head. I use OneNote for suicide planning. It's free. I created a section where I keep track of all suicide-related things, including my research (usually copy-pasted from sources like SaSu or academic journal articles), a complete to-do list with my full plan (including advance preparation as well as stuff to do on the day of), backup methods, an entertainment/distraction program (movies and songs to distract me from pain if I have resort to a painful method), drafts of my note, inspirational quotes (to keep me motivated about suicide, not pro-life shit lol), links to useful articles, corrections of my past mistakes, etc. I know it sounds overkill but I am a super cowardly and anxious person (which are bad traits for someone who's serious about suicide) so I feel the need to use my research skills to compensate for that. Idk how effective that is though considering I already massively failed my previous attempt despite the 40+ hours of research and preparation I did. Oh well, I hope I'll get there someday.
I totally understand that, as I am an emetophobe (another bad trait for someone who's serious about ctb, but what can I do). This is why having a plan for distraction/entertainment is important; I hope that listening to my favorite songs will distract me from discomfort if I have to use SN. Also, it's very important to follow Stan's guide and take all the antiemetics/drugs. Hopefully if we follow the guide, we won't have to vomit at all.
Just got a visit from the local men in green (Sheriff's Deputies). Probably in regards to my ordering of N. Since the only time I've sent my personal info out was when I was actually ordering the stuff, it's safe to assume that a 3rd party or even more likely the email provider themselves are leaking messages that go between D and his customers. As for the actual status of my package, that remains to be seen but I'm not too confident.

Not sure if anyone here can get into contact with the guy on a more trustworthy level, but until he requires (or at least offers) some sort of message encryption like most other vendors of this type do I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to purchase N for the time being. Even switching email addresses is a bandaid solution at best for this issue. I understand many may not be computer literate, but you have to get that what's being done here is (technically + it shouldn't be) illegal. Email providers are under no obligation to keep your data secret in regards to illicit activities. If anything they have to give up the goods, because they could get in hot water for holding it back. Even the "secure" ones. No, especially the secure ones.

I dunno. I'm just kind of gassed because I offered to use PGP and I guess he either didn't know what it was or flagged me as a potential Fed. Then I get Virtue Signaled at for 15 minutes by the badge boys (after they trespassed onto my property). And I may have lost 1 grand as well. Pain.
That sounds horrifying!!! Did they threaten to send you to the psych ward? What did they tell you and how did you respond? I'm trying to come up with a plan of what to do if I get a wellness check. Where I live, it's legal to involuntarily commit someone. I hope I'll be okay because my living space looks quite unassuming. I don't have any suspicious things like knives, ropes, etc. I have a small package of SN but it's not obvious and it doesn't have a label. I also don't have any self-harm scars or anything that would make me seem outwardly suspicious. My place is kind of a mess though, maybe I should clean it up because messiness is considered to be a symptom of depression. If I'm asked about suicidal intent, I think I could just say that I've been thinking about suicide but don't have a plan and don't know how to use N, that I just got it because I heard about it on the Internet but have no intention of using it anytime soon. Hopefully that would get rid of any suspicions.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Hangnail

Hangnail

Jul 14, 2022
I sent the money to D via WU 5 days ago... nervous that it won't show up.

Reactions: wljourney and 7b48hl
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
As @CassieHoward mentioned above, what we are seeing here on the forum are only glimpses and it is very likely that we hear more about seized items than successfully delivered items.

Reports will always be biased. Similar to Amazon product reviews.

That being said, the thread I started a few weeks ago still seems relevant. We hadn't heard of seized items/wellness visits for a while. The last reports were from 2019 IIRC. Then COVID hit and now, May 2022, enforcement seems to have increased again.

Would I recommend ordering right now? No, unless you can afford the loss and a LE wellness visit won't ruin your life.

There are a few things people can do to mitigate risk.
- Using Protonmail and VPN's
- Do not use UPS.
- don't order if you have had run ins with LE in the past.

But once the package is en route, there isn't much you can do. Until it arrives. Or it doesn't.

Prepare yourself for the potential loss and meanwhile look into alternatives.

Yes, N is the gold standard. But there are many other options out there. Not like N, but pretty good Plan B's.
I sent the money to D via WU 5 days ago... nervous that it won't show up.
Remember: WU takes a few days longer than crypto. Afaik someone has to physically go to a WU spot and claim the payment. That takes time and effort, so don't freak out if you don't hear or see anything until mid/end of next week.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hangnail, rationaltake and Jrmull1993
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So, it seems it's true and there is some change coming but we don't know where it's going yet.

Rumour was that D would change emails.

It seems he has now deleted his protonmail. It's coming up as "recipient unknown".

Now we wait.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Status
Not open for further replies.