• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it's a total business move and I think it tips EXIT and PN in the line of fire for legal issues personally because there's no longer plausible deniability. They clearly have a business arrangement when the only place that can get regular updates with/access to that address is Exit. Fuck them. They're painting themselves into litigation corner. When that goes tits up either D will be caught or (perhaps more likely) he will resurface in the only other place he can find the same kind of turn around. We all know where that is. In fact I suspect his income will split in half during the period we have no access.
It also seems to me that Exit not only has a connection to Pegasos but also gatekeeps access. They help members apply to Pegasos and can supply someone to accompany them. These services are advertised on their website. It all brings in money. PN currently has a monopoly on the assisted suicide business.

Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I've been in contact with someone from another site. She said she contacted PP and they gave her an email to order N.
She said she ordered it and received it today.
Supposedly from someone in ÇA via Africa.
Her personal story is verifiable and quite awful. I understand why she wants to CTB.
The only problem I have is that it all happened very quickly, within weeks of me telling her about PP. Red flags popping up here and there, but who knows.
The email she gave to me was a gmail addy. So I'm very skeptical.
Anyone care to chime in? Opinions and advice greatly appreciated. We can also take it private if that would be best.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I've been in contact with someone from another site. She said she contacted PP and they gave her an email to order N.
She said she ordered it and received it today.
Supposedly from someone in ÇA via Africa.
Her personal story is verifiable and quite awful. I understand why she wants to CTB.
The only problem I have is that it all happened very quickly, within weeks of me telling her about PP. Red flags popping up here and there, but who knows.
The email she gave to me was a gmail addy. So I'm very skeptical.
Anyone care to chime in? Opinions and advice greatly appreciated. We can also take it private if that would be best.
That sounds very suspicious and even if legit, using a gmail account to do something like that is a terrible idea.

I don't see PN providing info in that manner. It doesn't serve him in any way and only provides potential issues for him.

If you want to discuss the intricacies via PM feel free to message me.

There are some simple things you can do to verify the validity of this persons claims. If they can't be provided its clear it isn't true.

Things do happen in the periphery but they're few and far between and this screams scam to me.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
That sounds very suspicious and even if legit, using a gmail account to do something like that is a terrible idea.

I don't see PN providing info in that manner. It doesn't serve him in any way and only provides potential issues for him.

If you want to discuss the intricacies via PM feel free to message me.

There are some simple things you can do to verify the validity of this persons claims. If they can't be provided its clear it isn't true.

Things do happen in the periphery but they're few and far between and this screams scam to me.
Agree. Sounds rather fishy.

Have you @osako checked the email against the scammer list?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The current developments are indeed concerning. They state in the PPH Essentials that the email address is changing frequently "because of repeated attempts of scam". But a frequent change of email addresses as it's happening right now only benefits scammers because it causes confusion and uncertainty, as we can see in this thread. So that explanation isn't very plausible. My theory: they didn't like that people got that information for free, after all, the content of the PPH is their business model. And I think this is just their new strategy to force people to sign up to the Exit Essentials, introducing a frequent change of email addresses. Think about it. D is doing that so Exit receives more profit when people are forced to subscribe to the Essentials to see his email address and Exit advertises D because that's why people buy the PPH in the first place. Win-win situation. And it indicates that they're both working together closer than we thought. But the explanation addressing 'attempted scams' doesn't make any sense. The free PPH copy that was uploaded to this forum prevented scamming. That was the entire purpose.
This change of email nonsense will backfire on them, someone could use an email address which has changed in the time between them obtaining it and ordering - ordering N is not usually something one does immediately, they get the info, mull it over, make the request, mull it over, then go back to D to confirm. These communications will break down if the email changes regularly, and as soon as an email address is ditched a scammer will register it and clean up. This is further evidence of PN's utterly mercenary nature, he makes his income foremostly as a link man to an international drug dealer and this is him safeguarding his profit.

This is bad news personally as, someone who has dithered on making an order and was then waiting for the heat to die down. This is my mistake and obviously only l am to blame for not making the order earlier (though there are reasons and excuses l could have possibly overcome these) and it looks unlikely that this forum will ever have that information again.

Tldr: nitschke is a dick.

justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I tend to agree that it seems that they are monopolizing business.

I refuse to believe that, at this point, Exit knows only one reliable source of obtaining N. I imagine how many supplyers have already tried to establish a partnership with them.

But what actually surprises me is why any of these supplyers ever tried to establish a link to this forum. I wonder how many thousands of dollars are stuck here.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I tend to agree that it seems that they are monopolizing business.

I refuse to believe that, at this point, Exit knows only one reliable source of obtaining N. I imagine how many supplyers have already tried to establish a partnership with them.

But what actually surprises me is why any of these supplyers ever tried to establish a link to this forum. I wonder how many thousands of dollars are stuck here.
It's risk v reward. Greater public scrutiny of this website plus increased interception of parcels leaves the vendor at greater risk if his contact is openly accessible. This way it can be argued that Nitschke is protecting his vendor so the people he decides are more deserving (those who are eligible to like and subscribe his ppeh) can continue to access their peaceful exit without the bad press of ostensibly healthy people under the age of 98 ordering it. Obviously this comes with an extra profit lining for PN which is his primary motivation.

justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I'm all fine with that. But from what I see, their source is getting harder and harder to get. Not good news for us.

I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Many people have theorized D and PN must have some sort of agreement going forward. I'm not sure I agree with this assessment. How would it benefit D to only sell to members of Exit International? Or only to people on the Peaceful Pill forums? If anything, he'd want to "advertise" here for example as he he could reach many more people. If he takes proper steps like only using Monero and better disguising his return address, he'd have to worry much less about LE and could reach more people easily.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Many people have theorized D and PN must have some sort of agreement going forward. I'm not sure I agree with this assessment. How would it benefit D to only sell to members of Exit International? Or only to people on the Peaceful Pill forums? If anything, he'd want to "advertise" here for example as he he could reach many more people. If he takes proper steps like only using Monero and better disguising his return address, he'd have to worry much less about LE and could reach more people easily.

He doesn't advertise here though. So if he wants to do so there is obviously something influencing him not to. Also, there must be some collusion because the only place the rolling/ever changing address shows up is in this single publication. At a single change per week that would take some serious work to chase down without some help. Bearing in mind that it's at least somewhat designed to stop LE getting it. If they're challenged to be able to do so how the hell is Exit doing it?

Last edited:
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
He doesn't advertise here though. So if he wants to do so there is obviously something influencing him not to. Also, there must be some collusion because the only place the rolling/ever changing address shows up is in this single publication. At a single change per week that would take some serious work to chase down without some help. Baring in mind that it's at least somewhat designed to stop LE getting it. If they're challenged to be able to do so how the hell is Exit doing it?
But theoretically D could just message one of the admins here a new email address every week using PGP, and the admin could put it up on the forum. He'd then have access to all SS people as customers. There's no reason he has to go through PN and the PPH. Unless he wants to keep his business on the dl as much as possible which could make sense.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
But theoretically D could just message one of the admins here a new email address every week using PGP, and the admin could put it up on the forum. He'd then have access to all SS people as customers. There's no reason he has to go through PN and the PPH. Unless he wants to keep his business on the dl as much as possible which could make sense.
Exactly. He doesn't do that. He is no doubt aware of that possibility yet he doesn't. It goes to Exit. Therefore there is clearly collusion. Right?

Reactions: blue_muse
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Exactly. He doesn't do that. He is no doubt aware of that possibility yet he doesn't. It goes to Exit. Therefore there is clearly collusion. Right?
I'm not denying their could be collusion, I just don't get how it benefits D to collude in this way.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm not denying their could be collusion, I just don't get how it benefits D to collude in this way.
I think it arguably doesn't. I'm inclined to think this is purely manipulation by exit/PN. Thing is, they have a relationship. It was PN who anounced the drought way before it happened. They talk. Whether directly or through an intermediary. There's probably dirt they have on one another. The actions of Exit surrounding the ppeh and now essentials have always been indicative of the business first mindset. PN doesn't do his public appearances for free. They're shrewd, with a legal team looking out for them. I dare say someone in Exit could make D's life quite uncomfortable. It may not be wise but D will be aware of this potential so what's the smart move? Bear in mind that up until now there was no issue because the book got leaked and with it the email address so he could plead ignorance in their relationship. Now however that's not so easy but with increased LE scrutiny of late it suits D to go covert at the cost of 50% (very rough estimate) of sales for the time being. There are better ways to do things but that really means nothing. Just that they're not being implimented.

There's definitely loads we don't know. D could be many people. Probably is; coming from Mexico. Cartel seems a popular opinion. But we don't know. I'm just saying there are so many variables so we could all be wrong but one thing is clear to me. PN/Exit are shrewd AF and money is king.

Last edited:
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
If we could only gain access to a supplyer...

I'm sure we have users that have good knowledge about dark web markets.

If we find an old/trusted user (obviously selected by admins and old folks) we can finance him in that search.

At least I'm am willing to donate 1€ now and then until he/she finds it.

Last edited:
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
If we could only gain access to a supplyer...

I'm sure we have users that have good knowledge about dark web markets.

If we find an old/trusted user (obviously selected by admins and old folks) we can finance him in that search.

At least I'm am willing to donate 1€ now and then until he/she finds it.
Nembutal has all but vanished from the dark net markets. There really was only one seller in the past selling it who is gone now. All the Chinese chemical companies selling in the past have also stopped. We'd honestly have more luck financing someone to fly to Cambodia or Thailand and go in person to find pharmacies or veterinary supply stores that will sell N without prescription. Or fundraise for someone over 50 to join the peaceful pill forums and leak us up to date information about Ds email address. If their are any admins or trusted members in the position to do this, I'd also contribute.

justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
Nembutal has all but vanished from the dark net markets. There really was only one seller in the past selling it who is gone now. All the Chinese chemical companies selling in the past have also stopped. We'd honestly have more luck financing someone to fly to Cambodia or Thailand and go in person to find pharmacies or veterinary supply stores that will sell N without prescription. Or fundraise for someone over 50 to join the peaceful pill forums and leak us up to date information about Ds email address. If their are any admins or trusted members in the position to do this, I'd also contribute.
The fundraise for someone over 50 actually seems a very good idea.

I'll also contribute.

V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I will voice a reflection aloud that will cringe some sensitivity but my motive is to invite more functional brainstorming in the future. We should not forget all sides of our actions and the goals in perspective

Behind the complaint of "repeated scammers" used as an excuse by the 2 parties, which like the money system are cornerstones of our reality, there is another threat that ended up to cause some trouble, which is repeated piracy originating from this site, done in a carefree way, I'm sorry to say unsmart

Free sharing of the most known eBook (just like too much open debate in general) can now be judged on hindsight as a very short term view over a long term concern, that is bound to be defeated. Piracy is targeted in our society and has the tendency to not last forever without potential consequence. The problem here is that there was an age criteria at stake that could lock up a golden opportunity for good, or complicate lives with burden to another level, eventually unreachable.

Let me emphasize the extent of the defeat the situation has become today.
1) Past the live verification of the new online edition, they also took the decision to reserve the sale of the print version of the Essentials to their site wih the same checking procedure and remove it from Amazon. Before, you could bypass their restriction by shopping at Amazon and at most, you'd wait a few weeks of patience up to a year to get the latest updated content. Now, it's no longer possible and a big loss. In fact, it was a solution to not underestimate, an especially easy workaround without stealing the people's work, which proved they were not after reaching a larger audience than the elderlies for ethical or selfish reasons. It was there at disposal, readily available, and at a normal price range while there are countless other books on all subjects that sell for $50, $100 or more when rare and valued.
2) I'm browsing their forums since around 2010 (the debut of their existence) and rather frequently there were underage youngsters present in the crowd who managed to participate and contribute with the older folks, in disguise, but they did. I was one of them and I've witnessed other unruly boys/girls getting busted at the exact time they were becoming a bit lax and put down their guard no longer wisely, then they were spotted and removed but not in a condescending tone by neither the old lads or the staff doing negative comments, just straight cleaning
In other words, back then until now, a restriction was in place right, but still light enough to be bypassed with some rather minimal efforts for motivated people showing dedication. All it took was to find a valid ID picture of any kind or source. I subscribed 3 times over the years and Exit never questioned my made up story (each time different) about the poor health I was making as different than my real situation. It was not a military grade filter to cross, far from it. I mean, even the admins of SS broke the entrance which used not to be rocket science as proof of the doability.

In my opinion, people should have been taught to fish instead of giving them fish while taking the credit of a mass diffusion playing the white knights, which I believe was showing a track of defiance on a mission along the way. Particularly, this should have been done with more silence sneakily on a low profile, whether in private or in an unbranded generic way, by gathering and publising the info reshaped, even without credits for the sake of getting it back in the public domain, on your own but not scrapping it bluntly through direct attack. Instead, I fear there was a lack of humility with pride on revendication, fast forward immature "activism" based on the opposition that Exit/PN would be a so called ennemy. This has now backlashed severely for our sad fate. Because the result of today, is not to attribute with simplification towards a one sided reality around business matters strictly but global reasons, like the need to accomodate the law to survive when defending a conflicted topic, the violation of respect, the maintenance of a project, etc. It's a lot more nuanced than many of you make it be with a stripped down rageous version of facts.

If my tone is fed up, it's because I think of suffering friends who I care deeply for, for whom now is not the time but will be in a small amount of years. For them, times will be tougther while this site has been running since ...4 years, quite low compared to mankind and the right to die movements who took the most piss to start it all, but enough to accelerate things in reverse in the wrong direction too
That day things turn sour, truth is it won't be the fault of Exit acting as the sole Big Bad Wolf, the stance adopted here will be to accuse greatly as well. In this case of recent developpement, they expressed it was due to lasting piracy at SS. You face it or not, they sent warning signs more than once. Time to pay the bill, not only in value. Ironically, before, there was the luxury to access the knowledge for a reasonable fee, but this was still better than to be deprived with forceful measures with no way out.
Please consider this joint responsability if pretending to care for the cause without a tunnel vision or not minding past the instant. Next time, maybe it's time to play out things in a more thoughtful cooperative way and do not confuse ventures who are more allies than the opposite historically speaking and to be honest, have proved a lot for the advancement of where we are (quite more with than anyone here from the comfort of their bedroom, showing their face, never running away). In fact, the day Exit is gone if they cease for whatever reason but of a legal nature due to too much drama exposure, some of which belongs to posts here in ungrateful manners, well, you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.

I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence. Pardon to say, by inadvertance, to me, the result has been more disservice achieved than a collusion of pro-lifers united which did not have weighted impact as of now. That's pityful. Any plan to compensate or revise the manner during the next move ?! I'll be one who regret a new mandatory dependency on SS as a master of control (while it lasts! unproven for how long). I can't find a worthy excuse at the moment to make up for it, having in mind fellow friends that will pass after. Peace

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm hoping this whole thing spurs somebody to synthesise some powder N. It's easier to do than many of the RC benzos that go around. If it were to be marketed for recreational use, in pill/capsules dosed in the previously used denominations I'm pretty sure there'd be recreational users buying as well as those wanting to ctb. Sure, you'd need to empty a load of pills out to get your 15g but it's worth it right? Not only is it easier to consume (50-100ml of liquid/water but it can be made sweet to mask the worst of the bitterness (none of the added ingredients of vetinary N) and it makes the final moments less traumatic. I know I'm arguing from both the perspective of an end user and potential seller. That's somewhat intentional if a bit lacking in focus. Long story short there's potential.

I think there must be some chinese synthesisers (chemists) that could and would be willing if you could fine them. The legal repercussions are pretty harsh over there though. Maybe that's why it's fallen out of favour amongst chemist. Plus there's less return users and moral issues. Even drug dealers have those lol. On DNM's fentanyl sellers are banned and considered the lowest of the low. Under meth sellers.

There was a guy selling a barbiturate claiming they were a homage to quaaludes (methaqualone) but I think what they were actually selling was methylmethaqualone which comes with significant side effects that make it really undesirable even amongst the wreckless drug users.

I found a source claiming to sell powder N but I don't yet trust it so won't be sharing it for now. Please don't PM me for details. I'll keep an eye on it and if it turns into something promising I'll consider sharing it with Admin and they can decide whether to share it further somehow. Problem is someone always has to take the first punt at it and then it needs to be tested by a lab before anyone can say its worth chasing down. Then there's no certainty subsequent purchases will be the same strength as the batch tested. That happened with C (the last powder seller who vanished suddenly after putting a new batch up earlier this year) and it was tested a few times with different results. IIRC it got as low as 40% purity in some cases. Or it may have been 60% I forget. Basically it varied quite a bit and what I'm driving at is that it isn't a quick and easy option unfortunately. I'm holding out a sliver of hope but who knows.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I will voice a reflection aloud that will cringe some sensitivity but my motive is to invite more functional brainstorming in the future. We should not forget all sides of our actions and the goals in perspective

Behind the complaint of "repeated scammers" used as an excuse by the 2 parties, which like the money system are cornerstones of our reality, there is another threat that ended up to cause some trouble, which is repeated piracy originating from this site, done in a carefree way, I'm sorry to say unsmart

Free sharing of the most known eBook (just like too much open debate in general) can now be judged on hindsight as a very short term view over a long term concern, that is bound to defeated. Piracy is targeted in our society and has the tendency to not last forever without potential consequence. The problem here is that there was an age criteria at stake that could lock up a golden opportunity for good, or complicate lives with burden to another level, eventually unreachable.

Let me emphasize the extent of the defeat the situation has become today.
1) Past the live verification of the new online edition, they also took the decision to reserve the sale of the print version of the Essentials to their site wih the same checking procedure and remove it from Amazon. Before, you could pass their restriction by shopping at Amazon and at most, you'd wait a few months up to a year to get the latest revised edition. Now, it's no longer possible and a big loss. In fact, it was a solution to not underestimate, an especially easy workaround without stealing the people's work, which proved they were not after reaching a larger audience than the elderlies for ethical or selfish reasons. It was there at disposal, readily available, and at a normal price range while there are countless other books on all subjects that sell for $50, $100 or more when rare and valued.
2) I'm browsing their forums since around 2010 (the debut of their existence) and rather frequently there were underage youngsters present in the crowd who managed to participate and contribute with the older folks, in disguise, but they did. I was one of them and I've witnessed other unruly boys/girls gettng busted at the exact time they were becoming a bit lax and put down their guard no longer wisely, then they were spotted and removed but not in a condescending tone by neither the old lads or the staff doing negative comments, just straight cleaning
In other words, back then until now, a restriction was in place right, but still light enough to be bypassed with some rather minimal efforts for motivated people showing dedication. All it took was to find a valid ID picture of any kind or source. I subscribed 3 times over the years and Exit never questioned my made up story (each time different) about the poor health I was making as different than my real situation. It was not a military grade filter to cross, far from it. I mean, even the admins of SS broke the entrance which used not to be rocket science as proof of the doability.

In my opinion, people should have been taught to fish instead of giving them fish while taking the credit of a mass diffusion playing the white knights, which I believe was showing a track of defiance on a mission along the way. Particularly, this should have been done with more silence sneakily on a low profile, whether in private or in an unbranded generic way, by gathering and publising the info reshapep, with or without credits, on your own but not scrapping it bluntly. Instead, I fear there was a lack of humility with pride on revendication, fast forward immature "activisim" based on the opposition that Exit/PN would be a so called ennemy. This has now backlashed severely for our sad fate. Because the result of today, is not to attribute with simplification towards a one sided reality around business matters strictly but global reasons, like the need to accomodate the law to survive when defending a conflicted topic, the violation of respect, the maintenance of a project, etc. It's a lot more nuanced than many of you make it be with a stripped down rageous version of facts.

If my tone is fed up, it's because I think of suffering friends who I care deeply for, for whom now is not the time but will be in a small amount of years. For them, times will be tougther while this site has been running since ...4 years, quite low compared to mankind and the right to die movements who took the most piss to start it all, but enough to accelerate things in reverse in the wrong direction too
That day things turn sour, truth is it won't be the fault of Exit acting as the sole Big Bad Wolf, the stance adopted here will be to accuse greatly as well. In this case of recent developpement, they expressed it was due to lasting piracy at SS. You face it or not, they sent warning signs more than once. Time to pay the bill, not only in value. Ironically, before, there was the luxury to access the knowledge for a reasonable fee, but this was still better than to be deprived with forceful measures with no way out.
Please consider this joint responsability if pretending to care for the cause without a tunnel vision or not minding past the instant. Next time, maybe it's time to play out things in a more thoughtful cooperative way and do not confuse ventures who are more allies than the opposite historically speaking and to be honest, have proved a lot ffor the advance of where we are (quite more with than anyone here from the comfort of their bedroom, showing their face, never running away). In fact, the day Exit is gone if they cease for whatever reason but of a legal nature due to too much drama exposure, some of which is belongs to here in ungrateful manners, well, you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.

I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence. Pardon to say, by inadvertance, to me, the result has been more disservice achieved than a collusion of pro-lifers united which did not have weighted impact as of now. That's pityful. Any plan to compensate or revise the manner during the next move ?! I'll be one who regret a new mandatory dependency on SS as a master of control (while it lasts! unproven for how long). I can't find a worthy excuse at the moment to make up for it, having in mind fellow friends that will pass after. Peace
I'm not in complete disagreement with the thrust of your post, in that we did have free access to it for a long time and people here were not sufficiently discreet about it. The thing is, Philip Nitschke *is* a mercenary grifter and his primary motive is cash, as evidenced by his own conduct over the years, and the principal selling point of his pph is the contact details of an international drug dealer. This is about profit, if there isn't money in it, Nitschke doesn't *do* it.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I found a source claiming to sell powder N but I don't yet trust it so won't be sharing it for now.
If this is on a darkweb site with the initials DFM, I know people have been scammed by sellers there. There may always be exceptions, but as far as I know, there aren't any legit sellers of N there.

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Am I the only one who has seen the video and read the story about Nitschke's "Single Shot Coffee Pot?"

Reactions: Smart No More
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
Am I the only one who has seen the video and read the story about Nitschke's "Single Shot Coffee Pot?"
I'm aware of it but have never been able to find the video or instructions.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If this is on a darkweb site with the initials DFM, I know people have been scammed by sellers there. There may always be exceptions, but as far as I know, there aren't any legit sellers of N there.
It's not.

... And much like you I don't currently know of any legitimate dark net sellers. I'm just watching a new one in hope. I'm under no illusions though. It will most likely be proved another scam. Its juwt new and and as we were on the topic I mentioned it. Against my better judgment.

Peanut project? Did that work out? It would be interesting to see how that's developed. The video/account has gone from youtube. Have you got any links? I can't remember exactly but my instinct is that the base ingredients are hard to obtain. I'd really be interested in revisiting this though. It's been so long my memory of it all is blurred. I seem to remember them saying they couldn't test it (the product) for legal reasons which seems odd. But it could be that they just didn't want to publicly admit to successful manufacture of an illegal substance but if that's the case they were already sailing very close to the wind. Its interesting that this isn't pushed in the ppeh. I know there's info on manufacturing but it's in the more traditionally use chemical procedure.

Last edited:
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I'm not in complete disagreement with the thrust of your post, in that we did have free access to it for a long time and people here were not sufficiently discreet about it. The thing is, Philip Nitschke *is* a mercenary grifter and his primary motive is cash, as evidenced by his own conduct over the years, and the principal selling point of his pph is the contact details of an international drug dealer. This is about profit, if there isn't money in it, Nitschke doesn't *do* it.
Isn't your criticism more targeting the blame on a financial world as a whole ? It's possible to feel sorry for 3rd world participants who cannot even afford $100 and I do have such empathy but like I pointed it's about the normal and common price tag of many books sold retail, this one being electronic and maintained, it does not sound very much like a rip off at all to point the finger at. I could be the one questioning your integrity that the will for enrichment is obviously outrageous while there are swiss orgs who charge you $4000 (then 10k) straigth up to refund you only half for nothing done, while not going the way of educating yourself towards autonomy. I don't trust in saints myself so I won't. Anyway, at this price, one could also argue he had at heart to willingly keep the diffusion on the affordable side mainstream. Honestly, the argument is deniable and could go both ways unless someone read minds and hearts for sure. Like always with the complexity we are subject to in this world, must be a mixed reality
If they wanted to keep us away at all cost, then why did they contractually at some spot, sell to anyone on Amazon, before they felt largely abused at scale ?

Afterwards, we own them respect for disposing of peaceful exits. It's the production of a lifetime of work. As far as I know, the perpetruators of this site did not organize many visits in Mexico a long time ago with prospection, that is likely the cause, whether direct or indirect (through inspiration), of the N canal alone, amongst other very useful research later. I remember in the 2000 when searching for suicide info online, all I could find was jumping or train suggestions, I cowardly backed off during a decade. Similarly, no owner here revealed his identity with balls to pass on TV at many public shows to defend (and maybe promote, whatever) the pro-choice stance, organized workshops, did manifestations recurrently and so much. Sorry but credit is due to them and there is no equivalent.

Even if, the accusation that PN wasn't existing in India endorsing lower life standards and worship his life to dollar bills and his inheritence in an evil way, the state of matters remains the same. Taking that angle due to the attitude proned at SS, we are now fucked. We lost something valuable stupidly. It's not unlike it came out of nowhere and they did not voice out they were unhappy. There were no reaction for correcting the trajectory about their possible next move. This position assumed here made things better for a quick lifespan of maybe 3 years. Congrats. The game was not played brightly. It was counter productive in the end and personally I'm pissed off of the lack of vision and riot attitude, which I think was completely missing the point we are on the same boat as opposed to clearly identified opponents

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I guess people are finding out how the world really works. There's always something poisonous behind the social justice causes that get admitted into eventual "progress". I agree that it is a business but that's not the entire explanation because money in itself was never the end goal. The end goal(s) might be noble and the restrictions justified through pragmatism over principle. Or the end goal(s) might be no less sordid than the business goal required to sustain the project and its interests. Or maybe both are true.

They obviously have a lot of "resources", hence the relationships with various "business people". I don't have high hopes that any other "team" will be bringing access to peaceful deliverance, so I'm not feeling gung ho about finding alternatives. I'll be happy if it happens but if I were placing bets I'd stay on the same horse. Keep things discreet and maybe it'll open up again.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
A lot of bullshit being talked in this thread which suggests individual users of this website should take personal responsibility for the decisions made by Philip Nitschke which are principally made because they benefit him financially.

I'm also not sure how this ties in with "poisonous social justice causes" in any way, Iike wtf, seriously.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Thank you

For those that are new, the source can be found by going to the wiki, and downloading the August 2021 version of the PPeH.

Source B = D
Link? So dizzy...

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Link? So dizzy...
Doesn't exist anymore. That's an old post from when there was a wiki. Pre-NYT article. The wiki was prone to scammers due to the ability for members to edit and upload to it like any wiki. The useful stuff was migrated to the forum boards and the wiki itself removed. Ppeh is available in the suicide discussion section. Don't try to use any contact published for procurement of N though. They're outdated.