• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well, isn't this discussion just special? I've been gone for weeks and I honestly thought that by this time, the N from D situation would have been straightened out. It seems it's just gotten worse. Like just about everything else, once politics entangles itself within the situation, it just goes down from there. I'm so glad I have my method (CO in tent) determined. At least I do now. I've been waiting around, patiently, for the N from D thing to resolve, since N would have been my preferred plan. Now, I've heard enough. N has become my plan B from here on in, should it ever get straightened out. You know what, CO is a better method anyway. It's faster and cheaper than N if done right. I can't argue it doesn't take more preparation, but by not having to deal with the BS of getting N, I think it's well worth it. Who the hell wants to keep playing the potential forthcoming, monthly musical chair email address hokey pokey? Now all, stick your left foot in, take your right foot out. Ye-haw!
Welcome back! Wondered where you had been, missed ya 🤗 Yeh everything is going round in circles atm regarding N, I really expected things to be sorted out one way or another at this point but it's still a waiting game.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This thread is so all over the place all I want to know is if N can still be obtained from D ?
I posted this morning:

We currently do not know of any legitimate way to contact D.
Therefore you can't obtain N from D right now either.
This may change once his new email address is published.
However we don't know when that might be the case.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-d-megathread.77724/post-1714594

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Though I too disagree with them, I don't think they have bad intentions.

They talk down to me in a condescending manner that I haven't seen in a while. It's not the criticism that bothers me but the way they construct it. I'm always open for criticism but that's not the way to go about it and quite frankly it also speaks for itself that they come out of the shadows now to lash out on me. All these months they didn't say one single word about the avaiability of the PPH when they benefited from it, they even downloaded it themselves. But now they call me out and pretend they saw it coming from a mile away. Sure.

And they're basically implying I'm some dumb idiot whose ego got in the way of thinking clearly when I had the best interest of this community in mind. I've never charged anything and if people tried to took advantage of others, for example by scamming someone, I immediately gave them the boot. If they knew anything about me they would know how absurd their accusations are. And they imply that Exit has no other choice than selling the PPH to people 50 years and older and claim that the current developments are somehow my fault but they made that decision to tighten access to the PPH voluntarily. Nobody forced them to. And the frequent change of the email address, a policy that's been put in place recently, forces people to buy the PPH if they want to stay up to date with the information. We don't even need to speculate why that's they've done that. But everyone is free to come to their own conclusions.

Last edited:
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I'm always open for criticism but that's not the way to go about it and quite frankly it also speaks for itself that they come out of the shadows now to lash out on me.
I honestly read it like an angry suicide note. They said they were just trying a pass a point before leaving:
expressed through a humbling tone, which I skip vocally to pass a point before passing (will unleash a fuller offended undigest response before sayonara - edit: no, I've lost my draft :[)
If you look at the history of the conversation, the tone only got sour once people started misunderstanding them, which happens to the best of us.
No, you continue to understand the inverse.
So the gloves came off, but I don't think it started with bad intentions. In their first post they acknowledged:
If my tone is fed up, it's because I think of suffering friends who I care deeply for, for whom now is not the time but will be in a small amount of years
I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence
I will voice a reflection aloud that will cringe some sensitivity but my motive is to invite more functional brainstorming in the future. We should not forget all sides of our actions and the goals in perspective

So, I interpreted why they "come out of the shadows now" as because they are leaving, and it was clear the intention was constructive criticism. Sometimes suicide notes get angry, or in their words, "fed up," but that's what raw emotion can look like.

And they imply that Exit has no other choice than selling the PPH to people 50 years and older and claim that the current developments are somehow my fault but they made that decision to tighten access to the PPH voluntarily.
No, they didn't imply that there was "no other choice." They only argued it was a choice (and not the only choice) done in response to SS. By the way, why do you think they keep changing the emails too? To me that is clearly a response to the pirating of the pph. So it's not entirely a farfetched idea to me that "this is also related to you, actually."

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
If you look at the history of the conversation, the tone only got sour once people started misunderstanding them, which happens to the best of us.

Okay. They said the following about me in their first post:

[...]repeated piracy originating from this site, done in a carefree way, I'm sorry to say unsmart[...]

Here they're commenting on my intelligence.

In fact, the day Exit is gone if they cease for whatever reason but of a legal nature due to too much drama exposure, some of which belongs to posts here in ungrateful manners, well, you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.

And here they're implying I'm nobody without Exit. That's from their first post. They also said the following during their next posts:

I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence.

Congrats. The game was not played brightly. It was counter productive in the end and personally I'm pissed off of the lack of vision and riot attitude, which I think was completely missing the point we are on the same boat as opposed to clearly identified opponents

Once again, commenting on my intelligence and implying I didn't consider the consequences of my actions.

I made a statement that your short sighted action made the situation far worse for those under 50yo in the long range and changed a status quo that was fine and better in ways despite its pitfalls because then we didn't depend on a savior taking the role in a fragile manner.

More personal attacks, implying I'm pretending to be a savior.

Exit had a monopoly on the situation because they did all the work and handled on their back the responsability while you were sitting in a room. When a monopoly is disturbing you, you're obviously free to compete this position with some challenge. How are you going to help us and provide the same info yourself ? It was not coming from you for a reason. You're not going to provide a fix that we can count on in the long run and maybe tomorrow you will have ingested N and let us all behind

Here they're even implying I would abandon this community when I stated repeatedly that I will stay with this community to my end. I take personal offense to that accusation. The only reason why I'm even alive at this point is this community. What would happen if I disappeared? I know what would happen. And that's why I'm still here. I put this community over my own personal desires to end my life, it's the reason why I'm still here. I find this sentiment extremely disrespectful and it's clear that this person doesn't know what they're talking about and who they're talking to, instead lashing out on someone who isn't responsible for Exit's decision. If anyone disagrees with the policies of Exit, they should pick it up with them. Veraln is simply looking for a scape goat and I won't just take that and sit down, especially if that's supposed to be their legacy before they disappear from this forum. It's an unfair accusation and it's based on nothing but speculation.
But let's continue.

I have exposed that your ideology meant little to nothing because it forgot to take into account a broader reality and the change it was gonna lead to. It was dumb like a chess player who thinks of a first move without the chain of action that follows up, naive because you did not even see coming their protection while they had a gate inside the digital world, plus stubborn when they tried to communicate and explain their problem with you which they give clues on their forum, beg you to stop but instead you maintained your head into the sand as an ostrich.

More insulting remarks about my intelligence and even implying Exit communicated with me. That's a lie. They have my email address but never took the opportunity to exchange one single word with me.

I consider your achievement as a crime for some of the independent sufferers that were in a difficult position already before and after SS may exist. This was initiated in a solo way without concertation of your lead and thorough assesment. This evolution is bad and partly to blame on some selfish motives and a guilt of recognition. In fact, you went as far as to write teenage riot propaganda on your profile at some point like you considered them as bastards as well as aspired for their death behind the costume of an acitivist yourself but you don't compare to their achievements.

Here they're implying I acted for selfish reasons. What selfish reasons would that be? And then they made up a lie about me calling someone a bastard, followed up with another incoherent rant about teenage riot propaganda.

They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero

Implying I don't have empathy, compassion and principles.

If you cared about the members, you'd spontaneously present yourself to them, make sincere apologies you were mistaken, promise them to stop the piracy by playing it cooler with another organisation so they can feel safe to eventually move backwards. It may be too late and that would kill your ego I suppose.

More accusations that anything I've done for this forum had anything to do with my ego.

A lack of threat was turned as a concrete loss. Some freak show was fed into your brain that you needed to reach an arm not having the biceps to pursue a maintenance it had no control over.

No clue what's that about but it reads like another insult. Is that enough for you to make my point about this member being bad-faith? Their entire rant in this thread is sprinkled with insults and degrading remarks directed at me. Sorry but that's not what constructive criticism looks like.

So, I interpreted why they "come out of the shadows now" as because they are leaving, and it was clear the intention was constructive criticism. Sometimes suicide notes get angry, or in their words, "fed up," but that's what raw emotion can look like.

None of the criticism was written in good-faith. This is just borderline cocky behavior and it says a lot about their character if that's really their "goodbye note".

No, they didn't imply that there was "no other choice." They only argued it was a choice (and not the only choice) done in response to SS. By the way, why do you think they keep changing the emails too? To me that is clearly a response to the pirating of the pph. So it's not entirely a farfetched idea to me that "this is also related to you, actually."

They specifically said that Exit has done this for legal reasons. Quote:

You forgot that all of our views were aligned to begin with. PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their fate for any ethical reason but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came.

Regarding your question. I think they're changing the emails almost daily now because it creates a stronger dependance on the source material and that means more people will be forced to subscribe if they want to have access to up to date information about D. That's the only plausible explanation that comes to my mind. And I wonder, why should only people 50 years and up have access to this kind of information? What about us? What about the rest? Aren't we worthy enough to get access to this type of material because apparently in Exits world maturity starts at 50 now? That doesn't make any sense, at all.

Last edited:
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

And here they're implying I'm nobody without Exit. That's from their first post. They also said the following during their next posts:

Once again, commenting on my intelligence and implying I didn't consider the consequences of my actions.

More personal attacks, implying I'm pretending to be a savior.

Here they're even implying I would abandon this community when I stated repeatedly that I will stay with this community to my end. I take personal offense to that accusation. The only reason why I'm even alive at this point is this community. What would happen if I disappeared? I know what would happen. And that's why I'm still here. I put this community over my own personal desires to end my life, it's the reason why I'm still here. I find this sentiment extremely disrespectful and it's clear that this person doesn't know what they're talking about and who they're talking to, instead lashing out on someone who isn't responsible for Exit's decision. If anyone disagrees with the policies of Exit, they should pick it up with them. Veraln is simply looking for a scape goat and I won't just take that and sit down, especially if that's supposed to be their legacy before they disappear from this forum. It's an unfair accusation and it's based on nothing but speculation.
But let's continue.

More insulting remarks about my intelligence and even implying Exit communicated with me. That's a lie. They have my email address but never took the opportunity to exchange one single word with me.

Here they're implying I acted for selfish reasons. What selfish reasons would that be? And then they made up a lie about me calling someone a bastard, followed up with another incoherent rant about teenage riot propaganda.

More accusations that anything I've done for this forum had anything to do with my ego.

No clue what's that about but it reads like another insult. Is that enough for you to make my point about this member being bad-faith? Their entire rant in this thread is sprinkled with insults and degrading remarks directed at me. Sorry but that's not what constructive criticism looks like.

None of the criticism was written in good-faith. This is just borderline cocky behavior and it says a lot about their character if that's really their "goodbye note".

They specifically said that Exit has done this for legal reasons. Quote:

Regarding your question. I think they're changing the emails almost daily now because it creates a stronger dependance on the source material and that means more people will be forced to subscribe if they want to have access to up to date information about D. That's the only plausible explanation that comes to my mind. And I wonder, why should only people 50 years and up have access to this kind of information? What about us? What about the rest? Aren't we worthy enough to get access to this type of material because apparently in Exits world maturity starts at 50 now? That doesn't make any sense, at all.
banning super mario GIF

Reactions: Cathy Ames
The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
okay, so. getting back on topic...
what the hell is going on with D? i saw one earlier post mention that we need to wait for a new email address to be published. can anyone else confirm or deny? i literally harangued my mother a couple days ago for money and i'll be damned if it were all for nothing :/

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm seriously grateful for the copies of the PPeH which I was able to access on here with no strings attached whatsoever.

PN plus Exit and Pegasos just don't sit well with me at all. I don't trust them. Make no mistake - they don't discriminate purely on grounds of age. Anybody without money doesn't stand a chance. For their well-heeled target customers 100USD for the Essentials is peanuts. And it doesn't stop there. Looking round their site everything costs money. Joining Exit and accessing the Forums is another expense. They'll help you apply to Pegasos - you guessed it - for even more money. The workshops they hold cost more money.

Exit totally reinforces the discrimination and exclusion prevalent in the world today. I was a slum kid and still live in the same country which is still divided and ruled by class divisions and privilege.

I tend to think that Exit has carefully worked out the demographic they wish to appeal to in order to maximise their profits.

I find it very hard to hand over money to PN for anything. I've only recently acquired ID but still baulk at paying for the Essentials. I'd love to apply for Pegasos but would frankly feel exploited.

Whatever PN does is carefully calculated to benefit himself and is nothing to do with Rain or SS. End of.

Historically the middle classes fought for their freedom first. Then the disenfranchised lower down the food chain had to take up their own fight. It's the same with the fight for assisted suicide.

I'm under no illusion that PN is fighting for the likes of me. Constantly changing the email is a way of creating and maintaining an exclusive club.

9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Things went sour yes, but I maintain they were well-intentioned. I'll try to be concise yet thorough:

Veraln: [...]repeated piracy originating from this site, done in a carefree way, I'm sorry to say unsmart[...]
Well this is certainly not any worse than when FC calls people who want to live "delusional." I thought it was fair game here to opine about the rationality of other people's decisions. Not being sarcastic. Are they not allowed to say you did something unsmart? That's another thing, they aren't saying you're unsmart, which is what "commenting on your intelligence" is, they are saying that action you took (repeated piracy) was unsmart. Surely that is a fair game opinion.

The other quotes you bring in are also not comments on your intelligence but the rationality of those (same) actions. The fact that you have three quotes of theirs for this point is only redundant because each quote is referring to the same thing anyway. You are essentially just quoting repetition, not anything actually additional.

veraln: you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.
And here they're implying I'm nobody without Exit. That's from their first post.
Well actually, they said two contradicting things: you're nobody without Exit, and that you "hang a lot to their survival." Why hang "a lot to" and not "completely to"? It's clear the fist bit is exaggeration. And I do think it's fair to argue that the free pph is the main pillar of SS, which does in fact hang on Exit.

Veraln: I made a statement that your short sighted action made the situation far worse for those under 50yo in the long range and changed a status quo that was fine and better in ways despite its pitfalls because then we didn't depend on a savior taking the role in a fragile manner.
More personal attacks, implying I'm a savior acting in a fragile manner.
No, this is also not a personal attack. They're saying when you pirate the pph, you make the whole operation fragile and far worse for those under 50yo in the long run. "Fragile" as in not going to last. This is why context is important. The thrust of their argument is that this pirating works only in the short term.

Veraln: Exit had a monopoly on the situation because they did all the work and handled on their back the responsability while you were sitting in a room. When a monopoly is disturbing you, you're obviously free to compete this position with some challenge. How are you going to help us and provide the same info yourself ? It was not coming from you for a reason. You're not going to provide a fix that we can count on in the long run and maybe tomorrow you will have ingested N and let us all behind
Here they're even implying I would abandon this community when I stated repeatedly that I will stay with this community to my end. I take personal offense to that accusation.
It's an unfair accusation and it's based on nothing but speculation.
Yeah, because it wasn't an accusation, it was speculation. They said "maybe." It wasn't written like an accusation at all, and you're missing the point again: They are arguing the main pillar of SS is the free pph which doesn't actually come from you. Whether you die from N tomorrow or die later some other way, it's kind of beside the point, after you go we would be helpless.

Veraln: I have exposed that your ideology meant little to nothing because it forgot to take into account a broader reality and the change it was gonna lead to. It was dumb like a chess player who thinks of a first move without the chain of action that follows up, naive because you did not even see coming their protection while they had a gate inside the digital world, plus stubborn when they tried to communicate and explain their problem with you which they give clues on their forum, beg you to stop but instead you maintained your head into the sand as an ostrich.
More insulting remarks about my intelligence
They are criticizing your "ideology", not you. That "ideology" being the philosophy that pirating the pph will work in the long run.

and even implying Exit communicated with me. That's a lie. They have my email address but never took the opportunity to exchange one single word with me.
They said "communicate and explain their problem with you" through "clues on their forum", not through your email address. And also clues like switching up the email addresses. You can choose to interpret clues like this as simply for profit, but at the very least you can acknowledge another interpretation of it.

I consider your achievement as a crime for some of the independent sufferers that were in a difficult position already before and after SS may exist. This was initiated in a solo way without concertation of your lead and thorough assesment. This evolution is bad and partly to blame on some selfish motives and a guilt of recognition. In fact, you went as far as to write teenage riot propaganda on your profile at some point like you considered them as bastards as well as aspired for their death behind the costume of an acitivist yourself but you don't compare to their achievements.
Yeah I have no clue what they're referring to here. Something on your profile?

Veraln: They also proved empathy, compassion and principles over time, that was not your own field as a hero
No they didn't. They said "[Exit] also." They didn't dispute your empathy compassion or principles. They said that's just not your "own" thing.

Veraln: If you cared about the members, you'd spontaneously present yourself to them, make sincere apologies you were mistaken, promise them to stop the piracy by playing it cooler with another organisation so they can feel safe to eventually move backwards. It may be too late and that would kill your ego I suppose.
Since they're arguing it's smarter to not pirate the pph in the long run, of course they're also going to argue that's what you should do if you care about the members. And logically, acting without care for members is related to your ego (self not others mentality). They are arguing this strategy of pirating the pph will only last as long as you're alive.

Simple reason was eluded, grey matter put aside and now we're all gonna pay a much higher painful cost for it, much bigger that is not quantified by money but real pain in your body and mind. The defiance to crusade at mass scale to step and piss onto them on a basis of an invoked messianic mission that would fill a gap was also avoidable, abusing workers with limits that had breaches vastly unnecessary but also put us at a danger of disrupting true benefits coming from a partner in crime, but they were reduced to a malicious portrait. A lack of threat was turned as a concrete loss. Some freak show was fed into your brain that you needed to reach an arm not having the biceps to pursue a maintenance it had no control over. Damn. Should I formulate it from other angles to illustrate the flaw of that shit parasiting nobody seems yet to get? I can
Read what I bolded. They are still arguing the maintenance of SS and this whole operation is fragile and costly. Not insulting you, just fed up with that.

They explained their motivation multiple times:
If my tone is fed up, it's because I think of suffering friends who I care deeply for, for whom now is not the time but will be in a small amount of years
I'm sure the initial intent was not misguided but surely mistaken since the way was not thought out carefully with intelligence
I will voice a reflection aloud that will cringe some sensitivity but my motive is to invite more functional brainstorming in the future. We should not forget all sides of our actions and the goals in perspective

Veraln: You forgot that all of our views were aligned to begin with. PN had never claimed in his life he was against the free will of young people to take any decision over their fate for any ethical reason but it's not a position he could maintain legally to push the battle like he cared for and they took a lot of shit themselves for acting as shields for people without hiding away when heat came.
They specifically said that Exit has done this for legal reasons.
No, they said they couldn't maintain their position legally to push the battle. They can maintain their position legally if they don't care about pushing the battle. They're not arguing Exit had no other legal option of operating.

That's a fine explanation. Veraln is just arguing a different one. That these are all slights against SS for sinking the ship. Again, I'm not agreeing with Veraln, just completely disagreeing with your interpretation of their intentions.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Inagine going to such lengths to completely twist what someone said just to double down on your position that they didnt actually conduct themselves in a disrespectful manner. Lol okay. Everyone can read their messages. And I received their message just the way it was intended to be interpreted.

Edit:
They are arguing the main pillar of SS is the free pph which doesn't actually come from you.

No the main pillar of SS is definitely not the PPH. It's the open discussion that allows method talk. Prove yourself wrong with a thread and a poll, asking what's more important.
I know because the backlash when we banned method talk was huge. Not so much when we stopped uploading the PPH.
I'm done arguing with you.

Last edited:
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Inagine going to such lengths to completely twist what someone said just to double down on your position that they didnt actually conduct themselves in a disrespectful manner. Lol okay. Everyone can read their messages. And I received their message just the way it was intended to be interpreted.
OK go ahead and double down on your own interpretation too. Nice rebuttal. Anyone can read what I wrote and form their own opinion. BTW I didn't actually have to write that much it's just longer with the quotes which I kept for clarity.

Reactions: Disappointered
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm seriously grateful for the copies of the PPeH which I was able to access on here with no strings attached whatsoever.

PN plus Exit and Pegasos just don't sit well with me at all. I don't trust them. Make no mistake - they don't discriminate purely on grounds of age. Anybody without money doesn't stand a chance. For their well-heeled target customers 100USD for the Essentials is peanuts. And it doesn't stop there. Looking round their site everything costs money. Joining Exit and accessing the Forums is another expense. They'll help you apply to Pegasos - you guessed it - for even more money. The workshops they hold cost more money.

Exit totally reinforces the discrimination and exclusion prevalent in the world today. I was a slum kid and still live in the same country which is still divided and ruled by class divisions and privilege.

I tend to think that Exit has carefully worked out the demographic they wish to appeal to in order to maximise their profits.

I find it very hard to hand over money to PN for anything. I've only recently acquired ID but still baulk at paying for the Essentials. I'd love to apply for Pegasos but would frankly feel exploited.

Whatever PN does is carefully calculated to benefit himself and is nothing to do with Rain or SS. End of.

Historically the middle classes fought for their freedom first. Then the disenfranchised lower down the food chain had to take up their own fight. It's the same with the fight for assisted suicide.

I'm under no illusion that PN is fighting for the likes of me. Constantly changing the email is a way of creating and maintaining an exclusive club.
On top of PN asking people to write him in their will.

9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
No the main pillar of SS is definitely not the PPH. It's the open discussion that allows method talk. Prove yourself wrong with a thread and a poll, asking what's more important.
I know because the backlash when we banned method talk was huge. Not so much when we stopped uploading the PPH.
I'm done arguing with you.
Was this thread created for method talk? It's very long and has a lot of views. It seems to be centered around obtaining N from D, which entirely depends on the PPH. I think it's entirely legitimate to argue that the free PPH is the main pillar of SS.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm sure someone will post the screenshot if they're reading here.

@MG_39 You know about this right?

Reactions: rationaltake
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Inagine going to such lengths to completely twist what someone said just to double down on your position that they didnt actually conduct themselves in a disrespectful manner. Lol okay.
Well I think it's funny you think I'm the one twisting their words when they kept insisting you misunderstood them and I didn't.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Was this thread created for method talk? It's very long and has a lot of views. It seems to be centered around obtaining N from D, which entirely depends on the PPH. I think it's entirely legitimate to argue that the free PPH is the main pillar of SS.

It's one thread with 2k responses versus tens of thousands of threads and over a million posts. Let's put this into perspective, the hanging megathread has one million views, which is followed by the SN megathread, which has 900k views, which is followed by the night-night megathread, which has over 300k views, which is followed by the carbon monoxide megathread, which has over 200k views, which is followed by the exit bag and inert gas megathread, which has also 200k views and then comes the N from D megathread with 150k views. Say again that this forum centers around N. It doesn't even come close to being the most popular method because of it's inaccessability and you know what? The community will adjust just fine. Why are you so desperate to diminish the importance of method discussion that's happening completely independant of the PPH? The sheer amount of information, first- and second hand information, the personal experience, you won't find that anywhere else. That's way more valuable than the information that's collected in the PPH and the ability to exchange information in this forum regarding these methods trumps the PPH, easily. As I said, prove yourself wrong and ask members what they would rather give up. It's not gonna be the method talk.

9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
As I said, prove yourself wrong and ask members what they would rather give up. It's not gonna be the method talk.
My point is that method talk is not independent of the PPH. People can get N contacts by reaching out to people participating in method talk. All of the method talk about N depends on the PPH. The rest of the method talk quality pales in comparison to the PPH. That's not to say the point of the method talk is its quality of information. I think it's the community, the frank discussions you can have, and the ability to save people from hurting themselves in real time with stupid methods like burning yourself.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
A new plug will be provided eventually. Just as it has before. What's the hostility about?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My point is that method talk is not independent of the PPH. People can get N contacts by reaching out to people participating in method talk. All of the method talk about N depends on the PPH. The rest of the method talk quality pales in comparison to the PPH. That's not to say the point of the method talk is its quality of information. I think it's the community, the frank discussions you can have, and the ability to save people from hurting themselves in real time with stupid methods like burning yourself.

At this point it is completely independant of the PPH. If I removed the copies, it wouldn't affect method discussion one bit because we've already collected so much information that the PPH isn't necessary anymore. That's the strenght of a community. You act like the PPH is the only ressource that contains any information about methods... that's not true either. The suicide ressource thread contains a lot of ressources and the PPH is one of them.

Yeah, accessable open-source method talk is one aspect that is valued in this community and the platform we provide for struggling people, the open and honest discussions you're allowed to have about your struggles and your pain without intervention and censorship, followed by sincere support and compassion is another aspect that gives this forum importance and that's something you won't find on the Exit forums, at least not in this scope. And it's something that the media likes to brush under the rug because they pretend just like you that the only purpose of this forum is to find methods for suicide and that's just not true. I find it weird how you're trying to talk down this community and reduce it to a place centered around the PPH when there is so much more to it that you can't find on Exit. Many of us wouldn't even be allowed to participate in the Exit forums simply because we're considered "too young" for them. Yeah, I totally see how SS couldn't exist without Exit.... And it makes me wonder, why are you here then if you think the forum loses its value without the PPH? It seems you're projecting.

Last edited:
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
The suicide ressource thread contains a lot of ressources and the PPH is one of them.
If you're referring to the pinned and locked resource complation thread, that's not actually method discussion so it's a moot point.

Yeah, accessable open-source method talk is one aspect that is valued in this community and the support aspect, the open and honest conversations followed by sincere support is another aspect that gives this forum importance and that's something you won't find on the Exit forums. I find it weird how you're trying to talk down this community and reduce it to a place centered around the PPH when there is so much more to it that you can't find on the Exit. Many of us wouldn't even be allowed to participate in the Exit forums simply because we're considered "too young". Yeah, I totally see how SS couldn't exist without Exit.... And it makes me wonder, why are you here then if you think the forum loses its value without the PPH? It seems you're projecting.
I've never said I personally think this forum's main pillar is the PPH, but I am arguing it's a legitimate opinion. So that psychological guesswork of yours about me is worthless and unappreciated. I also think you completely misunderstood Veraln's intentions and would rather double down on your position without any rebuttal, even when Veraln themself said you're wrong.

EDIT: I've never said I personally think this forum's main pillar is the PPH

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
If you're referring to the pinned and locked resource complation thread, that's not actually method discussion so it's a moot point.

Don't change the topic. You said the method discussion depends entirely on the PPH and that's not true. There are other ressources that talk about methods, I know because I've read them. And the amount of open-source information we have collected as a community definitely outweights the dry and bland information that's put together in the PPH, that's hiden behind a paywall and an age requirement.

I've never said I personally think this forum's main pillar is the PPH, but I am arguing it's a legitimate opinion. So that psychological guesswork of yours about me is worthless and unappreciated. I also think you completely misunderstood Veraln's intentions and would rather double down on your position without any rebuttal, even when Veraln themself said you're wrong.

No you just tried to defend the position of another person as if it's yours, see here...
Was this thread created for method talk? It's very long and has a lot of views. It seems to be centered around obtaining N from D, which entirely depends on the PPH.

So you definitely argue in favor of that position but of course you're gonna wiggle yourself out of this. I really have no idea why you have such a problem with the forum and why it's so important for you to validate such unfair criticism towards SS. I wonder, if SS relies on Exit so much, then why are we debating this subject here? Maybe because we allow everyone to participate here because we actually have principles and we follow that up with action unlike a certain forum that's only addressing the needs of old people and protecting information as if it's their property. I've talked to people who are members in both forums and there is a reason why many of them prefer to interact with this community here.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Don't change the topic. You said the method discussion depends entirely on the PPH and that's not true. There are other ressources that talk about methods, I know because I've read them. And the amount of open-source information we have collected as a community definitely outweights the dry and bland information that's put together in the PPH, that's hiden behind a paywall and an age requirement.
No, I said:
I think it's entirely legitimate to argue that the free PPH is the main pillar of SS.

No you just tried to defend the position of another person as if it's yours, see here...
No, I know what my position is and I've made myself clear multiple times I disagree with Veraln's opinion but disagree with your interpretation of their intentions.

So you definitely argue in favor of that position but of course you're gonna wiggle yourself out of this. I really have no idea why you have such a problem with the forum and why it's so important for you to validate such unfair criticism towards SS. I wonder, if SS relies on Exit so much, then why are we debating this subject here? Maybe because we allow everyone to participate here because we actually principles and we follow that up with action unlike a certain forum that's only addressing the needs of old people and protecting information as if it's their property.
The only problem I'm having with the forum is you insisting what my and Veraln's intentions are. I've actually tried to disable my account multiple times in the last hour but when I get to the page requiring my password I put in my password and it just reloads the page. I've already said what I meant and anyone can read it, you can go ahead and ban me and have the last word, as long as you don't erase what I've written.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
No, I said:

What you said translates to what I've just written. Let's reverse for a second.

Veraln made this claim:
In fact, the day Exit is gone if they cease for whatever reason but of a legal nature due to too much drama exposure, some of which belongs to posts here in ungrateful manners, well, you'll be the first to cry tears of pain, become again nobody for the fact your existence is hanged a lot to their survival.
And you reframed his position to this claim, :
Well actually, they said two contradicting things: you're nobody without Exit, and that you "hang a lot to their survival." Why hang "a lot to" and not "completely to"? It's clear the fist bit is exaggeration. And I do think it's fair to argue that the free pph is the main pillar of SS, which does in fact hang on Exit.

They said I'm nobody without Exit, you just translated that into a different sentence. And I debunked that claim, pointing out that this forum is bigger than Exit. I just explained to you why I would be just fine, and even more importantly why this community would be just fine without Exit.

No, I know what my position is and I've made myself clear multiple times I disagree with Veraln's opinion but disagree with your interpretation of their intentions.

It looks to me like you do agree with his opinion, you just reframed what he said. But you agree with his position, which you just put into different words. He said that I'm nobody without Exit. I disagreed and explained why. You disagreed with me again and said "I do think it's fair to argue that the free pph is the main pillar of SS, which does in fact hang on Exit.", validating his opinion.

The only problem I'm having with the forum is you insisting what my and Veraln's intentions are. I've actually tried to disable my account multiple times in the last hour but when I get to the page requiring my password I put in my password and it just reloads the page. I've already said what I meant and anyone can read it, you can go ahead and ban me and have the last word, as long as you don't erase what I've written.

I'm not gonna ban you based on a disagreement. I'm definitely annoyed but if I banned you just to satisfy my own pride I couldn't look into the mirror and I wouldn't be fit to be in this position. As I said, it's not about me but I definitely not like your negative framing of this forum either. We're more than just Exit and we've developed into a community that has legitimacy to exist. And we have a place in this world. And that's how I'll end the discussion on my part because I need sleep.

And of course, if you want to leave the forum, you can just tell me and I'll help you. No big deal.

Last edited:
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Just ban me already, I've already asked and have been trying.

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
Looking round their site everything costs money
They'll help you apply to Pegasos - you guessed it - for even more money. The workshops they hold cost more money
Constantly changing the email is a way of creating and maintaining an exclusive club
I think you overlook that N distribution is illegal, post a dealer mail on the ebook is illegal, they have to have it as controlled as possible. Put a price on it is the way to keep it under control. If all this was free, they wouldn't have the resources to help anyone and keep spreading the right to choose.

Reactions: rationaltake
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
My points are clear, I'm done arguing with you, you win, please ban me, I have sent multiple PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.