• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
I have a little less than a gram from a DNM, biggest seller on this market, good reviews on the product from those that use. I dont have the option to test it.

I understand I need 15mg to make sure I die. The opioid megathread points to a guide that tells me to use 1ml of water. You can get less than a .25 to dissolve in that amount of water. Is that enough or should I be using more water and more fent to make sure things go right?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
i'd say use the least amount of water possible to dissolve what you what to administer to yourself. I wish you had more interactions on the site, I'd like to message regarding the actual source. thank you.
I have a little less than a gram from a DNM, biggest seller on this market, good reviews on the product from those that use. I dont have the option to test it.

I understand I need 15mg to make sure I die. The opioid megathread points to a guide that tells me to use 1ml of water. You can get less than a .25 to dissolve in that amount of water. Is that enough or should I be using more water and more fent to make sure things go right?
...and good luck to you. I think these potent drugs are the best way to exit in terms of peacefulness.

Last edited:
P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
i'd say use the least amount of water possible to dissolve what you what to administer to yourself. I wish you had more interactions on the site, I'd like to message regarding the actual source. thank you.

...and good luck to you. I think these potent drugs are the best way to exit in terms of peacefulness.
Thank you. If you use the guide on here, there is only a few DNM to register on. Its a bit of hassle but you'll find it pretty easy.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Thank you. If you use the guide on here, there is only a few DNM to register on. Its a bit of hassle but you'll find it pretty easy.
I looked for US sellers on abacus, I couldn't come up with any.

when are you planning to do this? can you post about your experience? at least up to a certain point so others can learn? or if you run into a problem or change you mind etc. I think it could help others.

P

Pata541

Apr 18, 2024
I looked for US sellers on abacus, I couldn't come up with any.

when are you planning to do this? can you post about your experience? at least up to a certain point so others can learn? or if you run into a problem or change you mind etc. I think it could help others.

I tried with a different method about a week ago, I go from very ready to scared of the other side. When I hit that moment of readiness again, i'll go.

This site helped me alot and while I don't know how it will help others, I went ahead and posted hoping to give something back.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
This method should be further explored..I think it is the most widely available painless method and will always be.

The ideal would be as little water (warm) as possible.