• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Student
Apr 22, 2024
I drank 200ml of vodka to check how hard it would be and to see if I would vomit while unconscious, it was hard to drink 200ml of vodka at once, I got drunk is less than 5 minutes, but I didn't vomit nor had hangover.
If you never drank alcohol, you should do a test before trying to drink N.
The korean guy said he hated alcohol and N tasted like it, so he couldn't handle.
I have recieved Ballantine's Finest Scotch Whisky from someone as a gift. It has been sitting in my kitchen unopened. It has 40 per cent alcohol. Would this work for the test, do you think?

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I have recieved Ballantine's Finest Scotch Whisky from someone as a gift. It has been sitting in my kitchen unopened. It has 40 per cent alcohol. Would this work for the test, do you think?
I think it will. Whisky, vodka, rum... Any drink with 38-40% works as a test in my opinion, since the N taste and smell are similar.
First thing you notice when you put N into the glass is the smell of a 38-40% alcohol, but a bit less strong.

D

DarknessAndDespair

Mar 26, 2023
I actually think is a very good idea. Do you know exactly where in Peru to go? If so please could you let me know where exactly to buy it?

N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I drank 200ml of vodka to check how hard it would be and to see if I would vomit while unconscious, it was hard to drink 200ml of vodka at once, I got drunk is less than 5 minutes, but I didn't vomit nor had hangover.
If you never drank alcohol, you should do a test before trying to drink N.
The korean guy said he hated alcohol and N tasted like it, so he couldn't handle.
Do you have his post ? I'm interested in reading

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Do you have his post ? I'm interested in reading

Reactions: notahappygirl
R

rockn360

Apr 26, 2024
I saw someone here in this forum saying that you gotta look colombian to be able to buy N there. So I don't know how easy it is to buy N in Colombia.
It's not hard to find someone to buy for you.