• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Can someone comment on this hypotetical scenario?

I fly to Peru.
Buy N.
Put N into storage locker. Pay advance for a year.
Fly back to Europe
Sell house, pay the bank, find a lawyer, create a will, sell all belongings, close out all Accounts (Bank, Insurance, Credit Cards, etc). The "Sell House" part might take a several months or up to a year.
Take the money from selling the house and take a few weeks vacation & travelling & eating ice cream
Go back to Peru
CTB in Peru

The big thing I am trying to solve is trying to keep my house until I am sure I find N so that I don't become homeless with no home, and no N. I live alone with no relatives in the same country so I have to do all the logisitics on my own, I have no help.

If you have a better scenario from a logisitcal point of view, please let me know. So far this is the best one that occured to me. Can it work??
Question: What is the expiration of N normally?

Thank you!

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I would love some brainstorming on this topic and use the collective brain of this forum.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I wish you the best and good luck! Enjoy the vacation

Reactions: Esokabat
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Depending on the difference of debt and how much you get for you're house if you sell it you can easily estimate whether you'd be really homeless and penniless or not. I would say if u pay a locker for 1 year in advance it's paid and it won't be broken up before it's due.

CTBing in Peru with N is questionable bc this might have effects on others who need N in the future - put this in mind. I would assume that chances to be caught with N at a European airport are pretty low and you won't go to jail. Money doesn't seem to be a real problem in your case - apply for a law protection insurance.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Depending on the difference of debt and how much you get for you're house if you sell it you can easily estimate whether you'd be really homeless and penniless or not. I would say if u pay a locker for 1 year in advance it's paid and it won't be broken before it's due.

CTBing in Peru with N is questionable bc this might have effects on others who need N in the future - put this in mind. I would assume that chances to be caught with N at a European airport are pretty low and you won't go to jail. Money doesn't seem to be a real problem in your case - apply for a law protection insurance.
You bring up some good points! Thank you!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Isn't N supposed to be stored in a refrigerator if it's kept for long? How will you make sure it gets constant cooling supply for a year from a different continent?
That's actually a good point! I think most meds are not supposed to be stored above 20°C or 25° - the expiry date may refer to it. N is a pretty stable substance but the cooler it can be stored and without air exposure it should stay stable much longer than the actual expiry date. No advice here.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's actually a good point! I think most meds are not supposed to be stored above 20°C or 25° - the expiry date may refer to it. N is a pretty stable substance but the cooler it can be stored and without air exposure it should stay stable much longer than the actual expiry date. No advice here.
You are right, it's better saved at room temperature although room temperature may vary during summer time but I also found this on the sticky thread above about the stability....apparently a study shows boiling it for 1.5 hours only reduced it's potency by about 6%

I believe these two articles are the most notable and shows N in both it's stable and unstable environment and how it reacts.

Article 1: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26234474/

The biggest takeaway from this is, "We determined that the drug degraded at a maximum of 0.5% per year in our preparation (alkaline water/propylene glycol/ethanol) when stored in the dark at room temperature. "

Article 2: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23982045/

The biggest takeaway from this is, "the pentobarbital sodium in injection appears to be very stable, because the loss in potency was only about 6.2% after it was boiled in water for 1.5 hours."

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Selling the house is not an impossible thing, but it really depends on the house location and if the house can be transformed in some studio/business also, this will increase the probability to sell it. Also you are focused on N, but there is also SN and other methods. In Europe you can also detain a gun(in house) if you want.
It is not a bad plan at all, because i would do exactly the same. Maybe you can even book a Royal Carribean cruise.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
You are right, it's better saved at room temperature although room temperature may vary during summer time but I also found this on the sticky thread above about the stability....apparently a study shows boiling it for 1.5 hours only reduced it's potency by about 6%
That is quite fascinating, thank you!
Selling the house is not an impossible thing, but it really depends on the house location and if the house can be transformed in some studio/business also, this will increase the probability to sell it. Also you are focused on N, but there is also SN and other methods. In Europe you can also detain a gun(in house) if you want.
It is not a bad plan at all, because i would do exactly the same. Maybe you can even book a Royal Carribean cruise.
In the European country where I live, guns are practically impossible to obtain. I am not against SN. I recently found a post where someone SN had too much nitrate content and the death didn't sound very peaceful. I assume this can be avoided with testing. If I can find further evidence that SN is peaceful, I will consider it. I am still new so I cannot search but I hope to search all about SN once I am able to search. I also saw another post where someone specifically asked if SN was peaceful and nobody confirmed it, they just said, you have to do your own research.

Last edited:
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
As an outsider, your plan looks good. You know yourself the best, and only you can come up with the most suitable plan for your situation.

Selling the house should definitely be the last thing on your list.

But I would worry more about your glaucoma progression. Here lies the biggest uncertainty.

If you can store it in Peru, that would be the best.
As you will most likely enter the EU through Spain, I think that it's not so risky because in Spain, the consumption of drugs is not illegal. The worst is that it will be confiscated, and you will need to pay a fine. The product it is regarded as a danger to public health. In that situation, just be 100% honest about your motives.
If you live in the UK, I don't know, because the Brits had the "brilliant" idea of leaving the EU.

I wouldn't put the product in another bottle, as the manufacturers usually recommend discarding the bottles after a month since the first opening.

Isn't N supposed to be stored in a refrigerator if it's kept for long? How will you make sure it gets constant cooling supply for a year from a different continent?
Offcourse not. Halatal should be kept at a temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.

People should always read the medicine leaflet, search for information about their particular product/brand on the internet, or at least read the package.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
As an outsider, your plan looks good. You know yourself the best, and only you can come up with the most suitable plan for your situation.

Selling the house should definitely be the last thing on your list.

But I would worry more about your glaucoma progression. Here lies the biggest uncertainty.

If you can store it in Peru, that would be the best.
As you will most likely enter the EU through Spain, I think that it's not so risky because in Spain, the consumption of drugs is not illegal. The worst is that it will be confiscated, and you will need to pay a fine. The product it is regarded as a danger to public health. In that situation, just be 100% honest about your motives.
If you live in the UK, I don't know, because the Brits had the "brilliant" idea of leaving the EU.

I wouldn't put the product in another bottle, as the manufacturers usually recommend discarding the bottles after a month since the first opening.

Offcourse not. Halatal should be kept at a temperature between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.

People should always read the medicine leaflet, search for information about their particular product/brand on the internet, or at least read the package.
Thank you, this is very useful. I know that in Portugal, all drugs are decriminalized. I didn't think Spain had full decriminalization the same as Portugal. Based on your feedback, I might put it into a storage locker in Peru and also try to bring it back to Europe at the same time. Thank you so much for validating my idea. There is nobody I can bounce ideas about this

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
No problem.
Portugal could also work, but what I was thinking was to have a direct flight to Europe, to a less risky state, and then travel by train or bus to your country.
The idea was to avoid airport-style security checks as much as possible. Less plain changes (and countries transited) means fewer risks.
There aren't many options for direct flights besides Spain, France, and the Netherlands (this could also work).

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
If you sell your house and then aren't able to go through with it, what will you do?
That is a good question. For me, the easiest would be not to sell my house and do it while I have the house. However I have no relatives in the country where I live and they don't speak the language. So to ask them to inherit a serious bank mortgage in a country where they have never been, don't speak the language and don't know how burocratic processes work, would be very selfish on my part. I don't know what is the right solution. Not having anybody to help me reduces my options. Once I sell my house, I will have great difficulties as I am on the autistic spectrum and cannot sleep in noise. I have sound insulated my house and my bedroom but once I sell my house, I live in the loudest country in Europe and second loudest in the world. So once I sell my house, I could start suffering from lack of sleep. If I would be selfish, I would just keep my house but I don't have the heart to do this to my elderly parents, to hand them a bank mortgage they would not be able to pay from day one

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Did you ask a lawyer about this?!
If your parents live in another country, are you sure that the bank will go after them or that they will bear the consequences of the mortgage? What power that bank could have in another country?

I would consult a lawyer about this. Tell him the situation—sure, you tell him "what if you die" or "that you just find out that you have cancer, etc.," not that you intend to die — and ask him what options you could have to not burden your parents.

I suppose that the bank will go after the house (and confiscate it), not after your parents.
A lawyer could give you some advice what to do.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Did you ask a lawyer about this?!
If your parents live in another country, are you sure that the bank will go after them or that they will bear the consequences of the mortgage? What power that bank could have in another country?

I would consult a lawyer about this. Tell him the situation—sure, you tell him "what if you die" or "that you just find out that you have cancer, etc.," not that you intend to die — and ask him what options you could have to not burden your parents.

I suppose that the bank will go after the house (and confiscate it), not after your parents.
A lawyer could give you some advice what to do.
Thank you!!! The lawyer idea is very good. I thought of it before but I googled client lawyer confidentiality and in the country where I live, confidentiality doesn't cover suicide plan so the lawyer can get me committed. But the "recently found out I have cancer" is an excellent idea! Thank you! I am not sure how I didn't think about. Especially that my late 40s cousin who was completely healthy, looked like a 20 year old, ate healthy, no processed food, no excess weight, no drink or smoke, she just died of cancer and she expected to win the fight so she didn't even create a will. It is so strange when young healthy people dye from cancer. In any case, I will consult with a lawyer and I will indicate that I have cancer. What a smart idea!
You mean the consumption of the legal drugs is not illegal? Spain is in the EU, so there are lots of restrictions there as well for sure?
I would also like to understand better as they have a direct flight to Peru. I know that marijuana is legal if you are not outside in public and bought it from a smoking society with membership. Magic truffles are also legal and they contain psilocybin. As far as I know, it is Portugal that have decriminalized all drugs, including hard drugs. Decrimilization in Portugal doesn't mean they are legal. They will still take it away from you they find it but you cannot go to prison just for consumption. Mind you, this is Portugal. Spain didn't do this, so I am not sure where Spain stands

Last edited:
Reactions: sauan
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I would also like to understand better as they have a direct flight to Peru. I know that marijuana is legal if you are not outside in public and bought it from a smoking society with membership. Magic truffles are also legal and they contain psilocybin. As far as I know, it is Portugal that have decriminalized all drugs, including hard drugs. Decrimilization in Portugal doesn't mean they are legal. They will still take it away from you they find it but you cannot go to prison just for consumption. Mind you, this is Portugal. Spain didn't do this, so I am not sure where Spain stands
Yes, the legality of drugs in Spain needs a more in-depth analysis.

But here is an article from 2019, when a Mexican source was busted and the authorities started to confiscate the pentobarbital that people bought online from outside the country:
Comprar o tener pentobarbital en casa para consumo propio NO es un delito

Nevertheless, Pentobarbital it is regarded as a danger to the public health

Last edited:
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Yes, the legality of drugs in Spain needs a more in-depth analysis.

But here is an article from 2019, when a Mexican source was busted and the authorities started to confiscate the pentobarbital that people bought online from outside the country:

Nevertheless, Pentobarbital it is regarded as a danger to the public health
Thank you, I saved the article. Essentially if possession in your house is not a crime, then the most they can give is some sort of charge for the attempt of importation, which likely just be a fine. This is useful to lnow

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
Could you not post the pentobarbital from a Peruvian post office to your country of origin ? Just make sure you pack it well and remove labels etc and with sufficient padding

R

rockn360

Apr 26, 2024
Sell the house and keep a budget of $10,000 for your CTB expenses. N isn't hard to get in S America. I live here, trust me.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I saw someone here in this forum saying that you gotta look colombian to be able to buy N there. So I don't know how easy it is to buy N in Colombia.
Yes, I think your look can be very important. I saw a post from an Asian looking young woman from the US who went to T, in Mexico, and offered thousands of dollars, went to every vet store, and every one rejected her. Imagine people in T, Mexico rejecting thousands of dollars. In the end, after going to stores for hours, she returned to the US. All those stores had N, but were too afraid to sell it to her

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Yes, I think your look can be very important. I saw a post from an Asian looking young woman from the US who went to T, in Mexico, and offered thousands of dollars, went to every vet store, and every one rejected her. Imagine people in T, Mexico rejecting thousands of dollars. In the end, after going to stores for hours, she returned to the US. All those stores had N, but were too afraid to sell it to her
I saw a few people who managed to buy in Colombia without being colombian, so I don't know what those who couldn't buy it did wrong.
I also saw people buying in Mexico without being mexican, so I think it's a matter of being able to find someone who is willing to sell.
There was a korean guy here who managed to buy in Bolivia. But sadly he couldn't drink it, he gave up after the first sip because of the bad taste.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I saw a few people who managed to buy in Colombia without being colombian, so I don't know what those who couldn't buy it did wrong.
I also saw people buying in Mexico without being mexican, so I think it's a matter of being able to find someone who is willing to sell.
There was a korean guy here who managed to buy in Bolivia. But sadly he couldn't drink it, he gave up after the first sip because of the bad taste.
This is so scary to me. How bad can it taste??? I never drink alcohol but I am sure if it was a life and death situation, I could drink 200 ml vodka. Still, it is scary that people go all the trouble, travel there, get the meds, make the preparations, and then cannot drink it due to taste. I hope this will not happen to me.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
This is so scary to me. How bad can it taste??? I never drink alcohol but I am sure if it was a life and death situation, I could drink 200 ml vodka. Still, it is scary that people go all the trouble, travel there, get the meds, make the preparations, and then cannot drink it due to taste. I hope this will not happen to me.
I drank 200ml of vodka to check how hard it would be and to see if I would vomit while unconscious, it was hard to drink 200ml of vodka at once, I got drunk is less than 5 minutes, but I didn't vomit nor had hangover.
If you never drank alcohol, you should do a test before trying to drink N.
The korean guy said he hated alcohol and N tasted like it, so he couldn't handle.