• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
The chances of me willing to live is abysmal.
I have no reason to suspect it does not come through.

Fuck China. I'm too good for you.
I regret not being born German/Australian.
I regret leading a shitty life.
Only if things had been different but no someone has to be born in China to shitty parents and a life that doesn't make sense like fuck off man. I've had enough of your bullshit.

Last edited:
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Is that easy to find SN in China? Is that popular ctb method at china, did u read at china news any thing about SN

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Is that easy to find SN in China? Is that popular ctb method at china, did u read at china news any thing about SN
I'm not in China currently but I should be able to source it nonetheless. They also use it for meat curing.

I assume they use poison, hanging and jumping listed by popularity but I don't have latest statistics to back up this. I'm also not sure what kind of poison they use since I can only make assumptions.

yes I have read news of 2-3 cases of SN suicide on Chinese news sites. These happened a few years ago if I remember correctly.

Reactions: aminend
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't have everything set but I will have to KMS a week or two from now because I can't make things work.

unless I somehow figure out a solution.