• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
Even when I TRY to see the good in people, people just give me more and more reasons to hate them and to not trust them...

By the way, when I say "I just hate people," YES, I AM INCLUDING MYSELF AS WELL. I HATE MYSELF. I AM NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET.

Every single day I lose more and more faith in both other people and myself as well...about equally as much, both ways...

It's ONE of the MAIN reasons I'm on this website/forum in the first place, and wanna kill myself so bad...I DON'T WANNA BE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET WITH ALL THESE SHITTY FUCKING PEOPLE!!! INCLUDING MYSELF TOO, BECAUSE I'M ALSO AN INCREDIBLY SHITTY PERSON!!!

And for the record, while I have NEVER hurt another person, and don't plan to...besides suicidal thoughts, I DO have homicidal thoughts as well...

At the mental hospital, one of the first questions they ask me..."Are you suicidal? Are you homicidal?" or "Do you have thoughts of hurting yourself? What about thoughts of hurting other people?" or "Do you have any suicidal or homicidal tendencies?" Basically the same shit reworded 1000 times...and my answer to all those questions is YES, YES, YES, FUCKING YES FOR THE THOUSANDTH FUCKING TIME, YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

The only reason I hold back from hurting other people though is I don't wanna get life in prison without parole, and even if I DID get the death penalty, it's not as quick or painless of a death as it sounds...it can be a long process, and you can be on death row for a long time...

Also, there's a SMALL chance I might end up deeply regretting hurting someone else, even if I literally AM a psychopath/sociopath (anti-social personality disorder is the scientific name). Imagining hurting other people and ACTUALLY doing it is a difference, so...

But I AM gonna kill myself, and that's a fact Jack!

Besides, it's easier to kill just myself versus the 8 billion world population on planet Earth, haha...I myself am just one person, so it's only one person I gotta kill, which is myself...so easy compared to trying to commit genocide of the planet! Haha.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
This is probably the only place where ppl will be able to relate to you.

Let me ask you something, if you could paint a picture of what a good world SHOULD look like, what would it look like?
Of course this is hypothetical, but I am just trying to see what world would it take for you to feel good about others and yourself.

What culture, economic system, scientific advancement, and/or mind-set would humanity have in that hypothetical world? These are just examples of questions, you get the point. Just think what it would take, and tell us. Really interested to hear.

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
This is probably the only place where ppl will be able to relate to you.

Let me ask you something, if you could paint a picture of what a good world SHOULD look like, what would it look like?
Of course this is hypothetical, but I am just trying to see what world would it take for you to feel good about others and yourself.

What culture, economic system, scientific advancement, and/or mind-set would humanity have in that hypothetical world? These are just examples of questions, you get the point. Just think what it would take, and tell us. Really interested to hear.
I usually don't reply to people all that often, as even online interaction/texting gives me a lot of anxiety, though not as much as real life, face to face interaction, but...

But anyway, um...it's definitely some food for thought, haha...

But to paint a picture of how it MIGHT look like...for starters, NO VIOLENCE. No violence between humans, and no violence between non-human animals either. Which also means meat probably wouldn't be a food source. There would be no carnivores. There technically could be food with the flavor of meat, but no killing or violence to get it...

Another thing...people getting along despite their differences, rather than just sticking to people who are EXACTLY like them, and completely SHUNNING everyone else who is different, or who have lifestyles or world views they don't agree with...

And another...no discrimination. Which means no racism. No colorism. No sexism. No homophobia. No transphobia. No ableism. No ageism. Everyone is accepted for who they are.

Another...nobody would have to be homeless or live in poverty. Everyone would have access to food, water, and shelter.

Mental health would be an open thing that is not taboo...

You can work hard if you want to, but working hard shouldn't be a pre-requisite for living a fulfilling happy life...some people with mental illnesses/disorders may have a hard time working hard...it can be too much for them. They should probably challenge themselves in their own way still, but in a slower pace they are perfectly comfortable with.

Another thing...mental illnesses/disorders probably also wouldn't have to exist. No birth defects either. No deformations. Everyone is equal and born without health problems. People won't be at a disadvantage having a disorder that most other people usually don't. Also no cancer, no virus and stuff like that.

And um...yeah. I think I'll stop there, lol. This post is long enough anyway by now.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
I usually don't reply to people all that often, as even online interaction/texting gives me a lot of anxiety, though not as much as real life, face to face interaction, but...

But anyway, um...it's definitely some food for thought, haha...

But to paint a picture of how it MIGHT look like...for starters, NO VIOLENCE. No violence between humans, and no violence between non-human animals either. Which also means meat probably wouldn't be a food source. There would be no carnivores. There technically could be food with the flavor of meat, but no killing or violence to get it...

Another thing...people getting along despite their differences, rather than just sticking to people who are EXACTLY like them, and completely SHUNNING everyone else who is different, or who have lifestyles or world views they don't agree with...

And another...no discrimination. Which means no racism. No colorism. No sexism. No homophobia. No transphobia. No ableism. No ageism. Everyone is accepted for who they are.

Another...nobody would have to be homeless or live in poverty. Everyone would have access to food, water, and shelter.

Mental health would be an open thing that is not taboo...

You can work hard if you want to, but working hard shouldn't be a pre-requisite for living a fulfilling happy life...some people with mental illnesses/disorders may have a hard time working hard...it can be too much for them. They should probably challenge themselves in their own way still, but in a slower pace they are perfectly comfortable with.

Another thing...mental illnesses/disorders probably also wouldn't have to exist. No birth defects either. No deformations. Everyone is equal and born without health problems. People won't be at a disadvantage having a disorder that most other people usually don't. Also no cancer, no virus and stuff like that.

And um...yeah. I think I'll stop there, lol. This post is long enough anyway by now.
So, it sounds like a combination of being a Vegan and living in a money-free world (one that Jacque Fresco was advocating for many decades, he called it a "Resource Based Economy", where technology is used to simplify and enhance human and animal well-being, on a level we have clearly not reached yet). His assistant still runs the project, known as "The Venus Project".

The good news is that solutions not only exist, but ppl are already trying to implement them on a large scale (such as the 2 groups of ppl mentioned above). The bad news is what if there is no such thing as a "way out"? What if you WILL come back to earth (or any other planet that is going through a very similar tumor) after killing yourself?

It could very well be that part of our purpose is to try to HEAL the tumor, just as we would expect our blood cells to help heal a wound. How are vegans or the ppl who support "The Venus Project" any different from cells that try to fix an issue with the system they are part of?

I definitely feel your anger, every day reminds me of how cancerous everything is (sometimes even myself). But I don't see many ways to solve it. There are only TWO ways to deal with cancerous cells, they either go through a "spontaneous remission", or they are killed. Perhaps when we humans REASON with each other, THAT is what we call a "spontaneous remission" on a cellular level.

Since violence almost always creates more problems than it solves, perhaps reason is the way forward?

Anyways, I assume you are a vegan or vegetarian??

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
That is indeed a big wish list. Sadly, not to be implemented In our lifetime if ever. ☹️😥

But if there's a heaven, that would be it.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632