• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
I found this place through his video, which I found to be honestly rather infuriating; he clearly doesn't understand anything about what problems suicidal people actually face, and yet still feels qualified to be a speak over us about our struggles. I followed him for his music related videos, which are well made and good, but he should really have just stayed in his lane about this topic, it's much more complex than "existence = value" and he doesn't even try to be open-minded about it.

That said, I would like to thank him for letting me find this place; I have only one like-minded person in my life who understands my struggles and traumas, and it was honestly wonderful to find a place that exists where I could discuss these things openly without fear of being maligned, sectioned, ostracised or shoved off to a suicide hotline that cares more about their company's own liability than the suffering the people on the other end of the phone are experiencing. To find that my friend and I are not the only people in the world that thinks the way we do is so... relieving. To know that actual, real help exists in this world for people like me.

Just knowing you guys are here with me is helping me navigate this world better. Knowing I'm not insane or unique in this struggle of suffering in a cruel and unjust world is so helpful and I'm incredibly grateful for the community you provide here.

So, thank you Tantacrul, I wouldn't have found an accepting and caring place to express my true feelings if you hadn't made your awful video. I'd say "I hope you listen to more than talk over suicidal people in the future," but I doubt you'd ever consider that you might be wrong about this after the ridiculous crusade you're on now.

terrastella

terrastella

alive at 21 dead at birth
Feb 20, 2023
i was suggested the video on youtube one day, and halfway through the video i stopped to think "wait this forum looks cool" and never returned to that vid lol. i was suicidal and feeling cornered after years and years of different recovery practices, and this place feels like a genuine safe space for me. especially in the US, where death as a topic provokes strong emotion and is always taken negatively.

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
This is the worlds last website in my opinion

Reactions: charon
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
A summary so far…

This is my first post on this forum, and Tantacrul's video is the reason I found it.

I think it is quite ironic that I discovered this place because of a YouTube video.

I found this website because of that video.

I also found out about this forum from that video

I also was directed here thanks to Tantacrul's video.

I must admit, I only found this place because of Tantacrul's video as well.

I joined because of Tentacrul's video.

I found this place thanks to his video.

Without that video I and many, many others wouldn't have found this place.

Thanks to his video I tracked down the site

I'm kinda glad he made the video, without it I'd have never found this Site.

Well, little does he know I found this site through his video and now I have my method planned out.

I actually found this site because of the tentacrul video.

i was suggested the video on youtube one day, and halfway through the video i stopped to think "wait this forum looks cool"

I found this place through his video…

So, thank you Tantacrul, I wouldn't have found an accepting and caring place to express my true feelings if you hadn't made your awful video.

And that's just this thread.

P

pupsensua1

On the edge of life and death...
Feb 12, 2023
To be honest, I've joined just to find this site for myself to truly grasp the actual toxicity, I like to look at them myself. But anyways this is amazingly written, in the past, I've tried multiple times to off myself because of the pain and misery of my home life, and sure, mines got better, but only after my parents took me seriously and acknowledge that I'm human. I would want no human being on this earth to have the continued suffering I did when I was younger, It was truly a mental hell. So thank you, I'm glad I can now talk freely about my suffering and pain while helping others.

(I joined from the video too, tantacrul's video makes amazing advisement am I right\j)

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
Soon next video by another youtuber:
See how this music software youtube is responsible for the death of X children by making a video about Sa-Su
For his goal he's obviously done more harm then good. Everyone knows this site is about ctb, I doubt anyone stops browsing this site after tantacruel's video. He's also so wrong about this site being toxic and encouraging people to die, I haven't seen someone obviously not ready or torn between the choice if they shold ctb or not being encouraged..
And to my original point, me (and I think many other) who struggle with SI watched his video and found this site afterwards and i think it's amazing it happened he's obviously making people aware that site exists which is a good thing.

I'd have probably opted for ctb by train since I didn't know any other sure ways to do it, now I got SN, SA (,N) and much more to my choice and ready for whenever I decide I want to do it

Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lavender
Feb 25, 2023
Everyone knows this site is about ctb, I doubt anyone stops browsing this site after tantacruel's video.
He's making money off it, that's all. He's monetising suicidal people's suffering while silencing our voices so his bad faith tabloid video about us gets spread faster than any of our stories could.
I have this shit video in my recommended list on every single youtube video i watch, because he's paying to have it show up everywhere, he's even advertising his attempt to profit off vulnerable people's suffering and death.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he never even tried to consider he might be wrong when preaching about a mental state he's clearly never experienced himself and is entirely ignorant on.

So, imo, it's just about money and his dopamine hit from being a self-righteous ass. He wants more views and internet attention by abusing an already severely marginalised minority group for cheap shock value.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I love how all this has gone down, despite how we feel about Tentacruel and his BS video. It's kinda like this:

Tantacrul (makes a video): That place is so horrible! They drink the blood of virgins and send you a free SN kit when you join! Never join it. They be evil yo!

New members: This place be kinda cool. Thanks for sending me here dude!

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So I thought it's time to put this chapter to an end. We have survived all the potential backlash, in fact we are stronger than ever before. I want to engage with three arguments he wrote under his own Youtube video. He wrote plenty of comments, addressing some of the criticism under his video and I thought I'd deconstruct some of them.

Comment number one.

1678030181536 (source)

When someone brings up my response to him, he says he doesn't want to respond to my criticism in this thread, saying his intention first and foremost was to get people out of the forum. And apparently two members decided to leave the forum as a result of his video and he uses that as an argument why his video was a success. There is just one problem. As a result of your video, we had thousands(!) of guests visiting this forum, people who are now aware that this place exists and we had a significant increase in member count, approximately 3.5k new members joined this forum since you dropped that video. That's a huge increase of new active members. So when you say you made two members leave, let's make it 20 or even 200 just for the sake of argument - it doesn't compare well to all the new members that came from your community, people who joined us because they saw through your bullshit.

Let me visualise the scope of the new attention we've received thanks to your video. This is a graph of all new registrations from December to the end of February. Before Tantacrul released his video, we had approximately 30-50 new registrations every day. Now it's several hundreds each day. You can see we had zero registrations when we turned them off temporarily but as soon we opened registrations again, we had another spike. Not even the NYT article caused so much incoming traffic over such a long time.

Honestly, I don't want this forum to grow exponentially but that's we experienced in the last few months. I don't want advertisment for this place and as I said previously, it was a good thing you had to do very specific research to find this forum. But you've singlehandedly changed that. Thanks to you, anyone can find this forum now. That's what happens when our opponents can't stop talking about the existence of this forum for one second. Years of activism to get us deplatformed, only to help us grow in size and that's not exactly a new thing. This has happened every time when a news outlet talked about us, this has been a reoccuring theme since 2019.
But it gets even better. Thanks to Tantacrul, we are now mainstream, so much that we even have a Wikipedia article now - with a direct link to our forum. Sincere question, is that a victory for you? How does it feel to be responsible for all of that, Tantacrul? Maybe you shouldn't have listened to these "grievings parents", because they've been helping to grow this forum for approximately three years now. Streissand effect, I'm pretty sure you know about that. And I knew that would happen, one day before your video released, I made this comment on my profile.

And it turns out, I was right, don't you think? I hope you'll sleep well tonight, Tantacrul.

Interesting choice of words though. Someone points out that we criticised his video (and it literally contains false information btw) and he implied his only goal was to reach as many members as possible with that video and make them leave the forum - which is the reason why the video consists of nothing but slander. That was always his goal and nothing else. It was never his intention to have a meaninful conversation about the topics discussed in this forum and that just shows he doesn't care about the struggles of our members. He doesn't really care about suicidal people. And look. He could have used his time and energy to create something productive, instead he released this hitpiece that doesn't improve anyone's life. And what's worse, he is still making alt-account not only in this forum but also on Kiwifarms, acting like a troll instead of taking care of his community. You would think that would be his main priority now instead of wasting so much time with such nonsense.

Comment number two.

1678031122906 (source)

2. he says another reason why he doesn't want to respond to criticsm is because he hasn't seen any counter-arguments worth engaging with. I find it a little bit difficult to believe. There is a reason why his entire video is based on slander, why he doesn't show any of my countless efforts defending the existence of this forum or the response of the community. If he engaged with the arguments I've presented in my thread or the arguments of other people in the favor of this forum, he would expose his audience to pretty convincing and common sense arguments in favor of individual autonomy and consequently the right to die. And he doesn't like that. It's as simple as that.

And all the new members from your communtity, who made up their own mind after reading some of our posts, prove that point.

Comment number three.

(source)

He also justified the existence of this video and exposing his audience to the forum with the fact that the community is already huge, implying he doesn't really contribute to the popularity of this forum. But wait a minute, isn't it people like him that made the forum so big in the first place? I thought a meme might be an appropiate way to explain in very simple terms why videos like his and the coverage we received from every single news outlet on this planet in the last 3 years are the reason we have such an "enormous reach", as he claims.

SS popularity

Over the past few years, we had excellent exposure thanks to the media. And just a little reminder for all the people out there. We don't advertise for the forum. It's you people that give us free advertisment for this place, over and over again. We never asked for it and honestly, I never wanted it. It was never anyone's intention to grow this forum so quickly. But what do you expect, when you advertise the "forbidden fruit" to people, do you really think people aren't at least gonna take a look? Something that's so bad, we can't talk about it openly? Something so horrible you should under no circumstances look for this place? News flash, people are gonna do the exact opposite and that's a pretty human thing. People don't like to be told what they're allowed to see and read. That's why we had so many guests in the past few months and I can assure you, even if they didn't make an account yet - there will plenty of people that bookmarked this forum just in case. You never know when you might need the ressources in this forum. And maybe people like the fact that they can use this forum to talk about the "forbidden fruit" so openly and reading through the registration queue, that seems to be a common theme among people who want to join this forum.

I'll end my response with a quote of mine from 2021.

"Every time you mention that there is a place out there, in the distant corners of the internet, that allows people to talk about deeply personal struggles without censorship and the moralising undertone, a platform that recognises individual autonomy and the right to decide what happens with your own life (which you essentially treat like the forbidden fruit of the 21th century by the way) you will increase the member count of this forum - deal with it."

It doesn't matter how you spin it, this forum is immune to bad publicity. In our case, all publicity is good publicity and that's why our opponents struggle so much with this forum. They can't grasp the idea that people actually want this forum to exist - because it addresses very important and neglected needs.
And that's all I have to say about Tantacrul and his shameful video. He is obviously not interested to have a meaningful conversation about the topics discussed in this forum and he doesn't even want to portray our position in a fair light as seen in his hilarious engagement on Kiwifarms. He is scrambling to find a good justification for his video and I said, it has already backfired. And let's be honest, he probably knows that his video was a huge mistake, he just can't admit it. His desperate attempts to control the narrative on Kiwifarms, all his alt-accounts in this forum - it's just pure cope.

Here is my final question.. was it really worth it, Tantacrul?

I'm out.

Last edited:
voidbread

voidbread

sleepyhead
Mar 3, 2023
lurked this forum a few months back. i felt truly understood and comforted by some of the stuff i found here, and i felt ashamed for it, i thought i was a broken person for feeling that way.

ironically enough i got reminded of this site because of that video. while i don't entirely agree with everyone's philosophy here, i do believe it when i see others finding a true positive outlet here with little to no judgement, and honestly the whole video felt like him preaching to us and being completely ignorant.

i don't think he had bad intentions if that makes sense?? but it definitely came out hurtful to most of the people here. i was quite suspicious on how hard he demonized this site. the guy was clearly torn up over the loss of a friend, but calling the majority of people like us monsters, was it really the right call??

anyway, in part im happy i found this place again, i wish everyone the best of luck too!! :>

neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
I too watched a video of Tantacrul in which he talked about this forum. To be honest, I wanted to find such forum a long time ago, where I can talk without being judged but I wasn't able to find anywhere....and weirdly thanks to his video, here I am...and he is mentioning itas suicide prevention video, like wow. And it is really a relief that I won't be attacked by so called mental health volunteers anymore for talking.
And he is never going to accept that any publicity is positive publicity.

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
So I thought it's time to put this chapter to an end. We have survived all the potential backlash, in fact we are stronger than ever before. I want to engage with three arguments he wrote under his own Youtube video. He wrote plenty of comments, addressing some of the criticism under his video and I thought I'd deconstruct some of them.

Comment number one.

View attachment 105637(source)

When someone brings up my response to him, he says he doesn't want to respond to my criticism in this thread, saying his intention first and foremost was to get people out of the forum. And apparently two members decided to leave the forum as a result of his video and he uses that as an argument why his video was a success. There is just one problem. As a result of your video, we had thousands(!) of guests visiting this forum, people who are now aware that this place exists and we had a significant increase in member count, approximately 3.5k new members joined this forum since you dropped that video. That's a huge increase of new active members. So when you say you made two members leave, let's make it 20 or even 200 just for the sake of argument - it doesn't compare well to all the new members that came from your community, people who joined us because they saw through your bullshit.

Let me visualise the scope of the new attention we've received thanks to your video. This is a graph of all new registrations from December to the end of February. Before Tantacrul released his video, we had approximately 30-50 new registrations every day. Now it's several hundreds each day. You can see we had zero registrations when we turned them off temporarily but as soon we opened registrations again, we had another spike. Not even the NYT article caused so much incoming traffic over such a long time.

View attachment 105638

Honestly, I don't want this forum to grow exponentially but that's we experienced in the last few months. I don't want advertisment for this place and as I said previously, it was a good thing you had to do very specific research to find this forum. But you've singlehandedly changed that. Thanks to you, anyone can find this forum now. That's what happens when our opponents can't stop talking about the existence of this forum for one second. Years of activism to get us deplatformed, only to help us grow in size and that's not exactly a new thing. This has happened every time when a news outlet talked about us, this has been a reoccuring theme since 2019.
But it gets even better. Thanks to Tantacrul, we are now mainstream, so much that we even have a Wikipedia article now - with a direct link to our forum. Sincere question, is that a victory for you? How does it feel to be responsible for all of that, Tantacrul? Maybe you shouldn't have listened to these "grievings parents", because they've been helping to grow this forum for approximately three years now. Streissand effect, I'm pretty sure you know about that. And I knew that would happen, one day before your video released, I made this comment on my profile.

View attachment 105639

And it turns out, I was right, don't you think? I hope you'll sleep well tonight, Tantacrul.

Interesting choice of words though. Someone points out that we criticised his video (and it literally contains false information btw) and he implied his only goal was to reach as many members as possible with that video and make them leave the forum - which is the reason why the video consists of nothing but slander. That was always his goal and nothing else. It was never his intention to have a meaninful conversation about the topics discussed in this forum and that just shows he doesn't care about the struggles of our members. He doesn't really care about suicidal people. And look. He could have used his time and energy to create something productive, instead he released this hitpiece that doesn't improve anyone's life. And what's worse, he is still making alt-account not only in this forum but also on Kiwifarms, acting like a troll instead of taking care of his community. You would think that would be his main priority now instead of wasting so much time with such nonsense.

Comment number two.

View attachment 105641(source)

2. he says another reason why he doesn't want to respond to criticsm is because he hasn't seen any counter-arguments worth engaging with. I find it a little bit difficult to believe. There is a reason why his entire video is based on slander, why he doesn't show any of my countless efforts defending the existence of this forum or the response of the community. If he engaged with the arguments I've presented in my thread or the arguments of other people in the favor of this forum, he would expose his audience to pretty convincing and common sense arguments in favor of individual autonomy and consequently the right to die. And he doesn't like that. It's as simple as that.

And all the new members from your communtity, who made up their own mind after reading some of our posts, prove that point.

Comment number three.

View attachment 105642
(source)

He also justified the existence of this video and exposing his audience to the forum with the fact that the community is already huge, implying he doesn't really contribute to the popularity of this forum. But wait a minute, isn't it people like him that made the forum so big in the first place? I thought a meme might be an appropiate way to explain in very simple terms why videos like his and the coverage we received from every single news outlet on this planet in the last 3 years are the reason we have such an "enormous reach", as he claims.

View attachment 105635

Over the past few years, we had excellent exposure thanks to the media. And just a little reminder for all the people out there. We don't advertise for the forum. It's you people that give us free advertisment for this place, over and over again. We never asked for it and honestly, I never wanted it. It was never anyone's intention to grow this forum so quickly. But what do you expect, when you advertise the "forbidden fruit" to people, do you really think people aren't at least gonna take a look? Something that's so bad, we can't talk about it openly? Something so horrible you should under no circumstances look for this place? News flash, people are gonna do the exact opposite and that's a pretty human thing. People don't like to be told what they're allowed to see and read. That's why we had so many guests in the past few months and I can assure you, even if they didn't make an account yet - there will plenty of people that bookmarked this forum just in case. You never know when you might need the ressources in this forum. And maybe people like the fact that they can use this forum to talk about the "forbidden fruit" so openly and reading through the registration queue, that seems to be a common theme among people who want to join this forum.

I'll end my response with a quote of mine from 2021.

"Every time you mention that there is a place out there, in the distant corners of the internet, that allows people to talk about deeply personal struggles without censorship and the moralising undertone, a platform that recognises individual autonomy and the right to decide what happens with your own life (which you essentially treat like the forbidden fruit of the 21th century by the way) you will increase the member count of this forum - deal with it."

It doesn't matter how you spin it, this forum is immune to bad publicity. In our case, all publicity is good publicity and that's why our opponents struggle so much with this forum. They can't grasp the idea that people actually want this forum to exist - because it addresses very important and neglected needs.
And that's all I have to say about Tantacrul and his shameful video. He is obviously not interested to have a meaningful conversation about the topics discussed in this forum and he doesn't even want to portray our position in a fair light as seen in his hilarious engagement on Kiwifarms. He is scrambling to find a good justification for his video and I said, it has already backfired. And let's be honest, he probably knows that his video was a huge mistake, he just can't admit it. His desperate attempts to control the narrative on Kiwifarms, all his alt-accounts in this forum - it's just pure cope.

I'm out.

It is good to have intelligent people on the side of protecting individual autonomy and the right to die, I would like to contribute something but unfortunately my mental disorders make it extremely difficult for me.

I really appreciate all the work you put into this despite what you have to go through personally.

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
But what do you expect, when you advertise the "forbidden fruit" to people, do you really think people aren't at least gonna take a look? Something that's so bad, we can't talk about it openly? Something so horrible you should under no circumstances look for this place? News flash, people are gonna do the exact opposite and that's a pretty human thing. People don't like to be told what they're allowed to see and read. That's why we had so many guests in the past few months and I can assure you, even if they didn't make an account yet - there will plenty of people that bookmarked this forum just in case. You never know when you might need the ressources in this forum. And maybe people like the fact that they can use this forum to talk about the "forbidden fruit" so openly and reading through the registration queue, that seems to be a common theme among people who want to join this forum.

I genuinely, wholeheartedly mean this: I would not be considering actually going through with CTB if it wasn't for his video. Not because i haven't had these thoughts, not because i hadn't looked it up several several times- but because i just didn't fucking know it was on the clearnet. I'm in Australia, so every bit of digging i did was on Tor. But here comes this fucking video, right? Saying how this forum gives all kinds of advice? But is apparently awful and horribly toxic? I didn't even look for the video, it got recommended.

So, i got curious and joined. Is there toxicity? Yes. Is it as bad as depicted? Fuck no, lmao. I've been suicidal for so fucking long and this place has given me a place to vent all of it, and freely talk about my problems without being worried about being locked up. Something i'd been off and on searching for, for years.

I am not saying that it's his fault. But i am being honest about the above- his video lead me to this site, which lead to me to buying SN. Fact.

bluefeather177

bluefeather177

drowsy in a dark room
Mar 2, 2023
On one hand I'm one of the people who's here due to this video. And I have already felt pretty different about ctb since joining, in a good way. I never thought about ctb as being a right that someone gets to decide. I never knew about the PPH or ever even thought about a way to go peacefully. I've never had a space to be able to discuss this stuff without worrying hurting someone else. So I'm grateful to be here.
On the other hand it is truly disgusting to see him making money off of other people's misery, all while labeling it a death cult. I haven't seen anybody urging somebody to ctb if they weren't 100% sure. In fact, I've actually seen the opposite! Somebody wasn't sure so they were urged to give it more time and thought. This place isn't what it is made out to be. And it's vile to be profiting off of it.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
...i don't think he had bad intentions if that makes sense?? but it definitely came out hurtful to most of the people here. i was quite suspicious on how hard he demonized this site. the guy was clearly torn up over the loss of a friend, but calling the majority of people like us monsters, was it really the right call??
But that's just it. SpentStardust wasn't a friend of his. Not even an acquaintance. He was a subscriber that Tarantula looked up AFTER he had already died.

That's part of the reason I think he's legit crazy. He starts this crusade of pointing fingers and assigning blame when he himself did even less than we did while Stardust was still alive.

Like, dude... go look in a mirror. Then have a seat and contemplate your own life choices. Make a video about what YOU could've done differently, if anything.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It's really interesting reading the comments from people who came across this site because of the video, many of whom have remarked on how the site has changed their life for the better.

In my current life, I work as a writer and editor. I so wish I could do a huge feature on SS — something balanced and honest. But I know that 1) being a member of the site would compromise the journalistic integrity of the piece, and 2) my supervising editors would never approve any content like that. Nonetheless, I think such a project would be extremely interesting.

A

Asphyxiater

Mar 7, 2023
I too discovered this website after watching Tantacrul's video

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
I discovered this site after the nt article.

Sivuras

Sivuras

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
A "suicide forum" will always be at the bottom of popular opinion. Death is taboo and suicide challenges the fear of mortality that common society has. A video/article targeting it, wont drive the people who seek it out away. It will just bring people in. People like me. This place is a breath of fresh air, while I have no current intentions - due to personal reasons - it gave me a place to see a perspective that is just absent in my life. A perspective that not even other suicidal people have expressed to me. That there is a choice, and it can be respected.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
this youtuber here who does intellectual and useful content (rather than incendiary) just posted this vid, thought it's a bit pertinent. he's a lawyer, this is abt 1st amendment in the US. if scotus protects fukin westboro baptist church saying horrid things outside fallen soldiers' funerals, and and every other kinda hate speech (repeatedly) it's particularly stupid and cruel to come after a mental health community. edit- i hate to even bring attention to the topic for several reasons but these ppl like tatercruel really need to find new hobbies and new therapists. they're not doing shit except free advertising as has been brought to their attention so many times

succ09

succ09

Mar 14, 2023
I did see video as such found this godsent forum to be part of. Tho i don't know how to feel about that video. Guess i'm neutral >.>

Last edited:
Ozi

Ozi

Life is a hallucination
Mar 14, 2023
This is why we shouldn't let non-approved members view posts right now. I know that the video was made a month ago, but I've seen it in my recommendations a couple times now. Limiting access to those who have actually care about this forum enough to take the time to write about why they wanted to join it should stop a lot of the heat this forum has been getting, at least for now.

Mercury_Raven

Mercury_Raven

Just a guy
Mar 10, 2023
Sorry if i sound sarcastic in my message as this is a sensitive topic and i might lack vocabulary to express myself properly.

That's a long post, but a valid one. And i agree that TantaC lacked good faith in his video, but this is not exactly unexpected.
People get scandalized when talking or hearing about suicide and freedom. I'm tecnically a conservative in my country, but i would be a Liberal in the US for sure... is quite strange really, maybe the US just might be too far on the right already or my country is too far on the left.
I'm new here, but some responses that people give to some posts are concerning sometimes, look like they are breaking some of the rules from time to time (But i might be just too pedantic).

Nonetheless, wish you felt heard by making this post. At the end we are just fighting for our own banners and beliefs, and is common for us to see others as inconsistent or hypocritical as we are limited to our perspective.
I'm just making a call for empathy. Ad Hominem will not get us anywhere.

teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
The youtuber Tantacrul, also known in this forum as @Jonels, finally recorded a video about this community, in which he slandered and insulted our members and I've decided to respond to him directly. He has been obsessed with this forum for the last few weeks, creating alt-account after alt-account to force his narrative on other people. A little reminder on how all of this started, back in November 2022.

These are some snippets of his posts before I kicked him from this community. I made pretty clear in that thread that he is allowed to use this forum and express criticism towards this forum as long as it's fair and in good faith. It's obvious from the posts above that this wasn't the case so I gave him the boot. As a result of that, he announced that he would make a video about this forum. It's pretty obvious that all of this is done solely because he wants to cause damage to this community because we didn't give him a platform for his immature behavior. And look, Tantacrul, you might not mention me and this forum by name but I'll mention you by name.

Chapter one. The real philosophy of this website
[responding to "How does the site work?", "The philosophy of this site"]

What's the purpose of this forum? Obviously Tantacrul isn't really interested in portraying this forum in a fair light, the video he made obviously doesn't have the intention to start a discussion about the moral implications of this forum with fair arguments. It's a direct response of us banning him for repeatedly(!) violating the rules back in November when he insulted the community and claimed we are reponsible for the death of another person. It's supposed to be another hitpiece, similiar to the one in December 2021 from the NYT.

I already explained this here but the purpose of this forum is to provide a safe space for suicidal or struggling people in general to discuss deeply personal topics without censorship. That's the most straight-forward answer. I would add that this forum also provides a space to talk about these subjects without a forced narrative and that's one of the reasons why this place is so appealing to so many people. If you talk about your problems with anyone out there, it always comes with restrictions. If you say a little bit too loud that you are suicidal, you have to expect severe backlash and in the worst case, involuntary hospitalisation. I'll get to this point later, this is gonna be a very detailed response to the accusations directed at this community.
Another aspects what makes this forum so appealing to so many people is the fact that you can talk about your suicidality in this place without the risk of intervention. Instead, you receive honest compassion and empathy because we're all mind-liked people. We all suffer together in this place and we're all respecting each others boundaries. And that's important because I didn't experience that out there, I simply didn't. And we talk to each other with an even ground, which isn't the case when you talk to a psychiatrist for example, there is a very different power dynamic in such conversations than here. And this aspect of the forum, which has caused so many people to stay, hasn't even been mentioned once. This forum saves lives, without a doubt.

And there are people in this community that have been suffering for years for various reasons and unlike Tantacruls narrative, this community doesn't just consist of young people who are impulsive and eager to engage in harmful behavior without much thought. Tantacrul doesn't understand that nobody becomes suicidal in a vacuum. We all have valid reasons to be in this forum. He pretends that people are lured into this community for no reason and then convinced to kill themselves just for fun. That's obviously not true, I don't even know where to start when I want to debunk this claim. But reading through the registration queue and the posts in this forum from new members makes very clear to me that most members who come to this place have a long experience with mental or physical health problems. And if someone comes to this place, they specifically seek out a forum with our philosophy, for a reason. Let's make one thing clear, people register in this place voluntarily because they have needs they want to address in this forum. And that's okay.

Here are some scientific articles digging into the nature of this forum and you will realize rather quickly that scientists have called this community pro-choice repeatedly in the past. These articles provide a very nuanced insight into this community and I appreciated the work that's been done.
Now, let's dig into the next claim.
You claim that this forum consists of 4 philosophies around the nine minute mark.
1. Nihilism.
2. Anti-natalism
3. Pro-mortalism
4. Libertarianism

While the first two philosophies are actually quite common in this forum, pro-mortalism and libertarianism isn't. There might be individual members who have libertarian or efilist beliefs but to say that these are dominant philosophies as you claim is absurd. There is a reason why nihilism and anti-natalism are common themes in this forum, it's because depressed people tend to have a more negative outlook on life compared to the rest of the population. It's quite natural actually and it's not really a surprise that this community tends to be more nihilistic compared to the average population. And anti-natalism, which is also more common in this community, is a belief that's shared in this forum because many of us didn't have the best parents and sometimes, our own parents contributed to our suffering. But I'll go into details about this later.

I don't know why you claim pro-mortalism is a dominant philosophy in this forum, it's not. Again, there might be individual posters who hold a pro-mortalist belief but that's in no way representative for the entire community. And that's really important because you use this framing over the course of the entire video to portray this forum as some kind of cult that pushes people into suicide because we supposedly gain satisfaction from doing so. That's a lie. Most members here recognise that ending your life is a serious act and shouldn't be done without severe introspection. But we regularly applaud and celebrate when members announce that they're leaving the forum because they have recovered. That's a good thing. Shouldn't that be obvious? Regarding libertarianism, you seem to confuse a fundamental basic human right like self-determination for libertarianism and I don't know why how you came to that conclusion. For me, it tells me a lot about your ignorance around this topic. The right to die is a human right and the ECHR has agreed with me on that topic repeatedly.

View attachment 103738
European Center for Law and Justice

View attachment 103737
The International Journal Of Human Rights

And that's the most shared value in this forum: self-determination, you being the only decision maker when it comes to matters that affect your welfare. And for many of us in this forum, we consider the right to die a human right. This has nothing to do with libertarianism as you claim but everything with individual autonomy, those are very fundamental values of every civilisation. And you live in the UK, right? So I wonder, why don't you value the right to die as a fundamental right? Do you disagree that people should have the right to make deeply personal decisions about their own life without interference of the state? That would be a regressive idea. Are you regressive, Tantacrul? Do you want to go back to times where women and men didn't have the legal right to make their own decisions concerning their welfare? I don't really think so.

But your attempt to slander this forum as some kind of obscure cult already failed. I believe in the right to die as a human right. I think every person who consider their life unworthy of living for various reasons, and the most common reason is chronic mental and physical pain, should have a right to exercise their right to die without interference of the state. And this sentiment has just recently been reinforced by the Federal Consitutional Court of Germany, making clear in their court ruling that the right to die isn't "restriced to serious or terminal diseases or specific phases of life or of a disease". It would contradict the fact that the right to die "is rooted in human dignity" and therefore does "NOT require any additional explanation or justification". The court also made clear that the right to die "also includes the right to seek and use voluntarily offered help to do so and that's by far the most progressive court ruling to this day, validating the right to die as a basic human right.
It seems to me that your entire video is based on a misunderstanding of the right to die. You consider the right to die a controversial topic and people fighting for ways to exercise said rights must be malicious actors according to your video but that's not really the case if you do some research about the ethical consensus in various countries regarding suicide and assisted suicide too. That's very important. You claim that sharing ressources and information regarding ways to exercise our right to die is bad and evil, I say it's an act of compassion. Let's end this here and come back to this topic later.

Chapter two. What are my beliefs
[responding to "who is responsible for setting up this site?"]

You dedicate a lot of your video talking about my beliefs without actually knowing why I'm a member in this forum.
I'm a trans woman who has suffered their entire life. My childhood was ruined by neglectful parents and I've had a terrible upbringing. As a result of that I experienced suicidal ideation very early in my life. Being trans teached me that we live in a society that doesn't really give a fuck about marginalised people. That's why I have become a member in this forum. During the years I have realized that the right to die is a deeply neglected right, in the majority of the world it's surpressed and you're not really allowed to talk openly about suicide. If you want to know more about the stigma around mental health, just talk to a few members of this forum and ask them why they are active in this forum.
I'm secular. I don't believe in any religion. And I consider the right to die when you're suffering so much that you can't take it any longer a compassionate and empathic position. I think people like you who fear monger about this forum and take valid criticism to the extreme are not acting in good faith. You claim this forum has anything to do with inceldom. If you did some research, you would know that inceldom isn't really a common theme in this forum. You will find so many different groups with different backgrounds in this community, we're actually quite diverse and people are here for very different reason. We're also very heterogenic when it comes to ideology. You claim we're a cult and that we all believe in the same thing. That's not really true. We disagree on so many topics. Some members are left-wing, some are right-wing, some are socially conservative and some are more liberal. I had so many political discussions with people who had a different opinion than me and that's okay. We don't really have any common goals in this forum. The only thing that truly connects us is the need for a place to talk about deeply personal topics without censorship and a forced narrative and the idea that we should have a right to make deeply decisions without intervention of a third party. And that's it.

Here is the deal. I've been suicidal my entire life. I'm not just an admin, I'm a member myself. I'm a human. And I'm trans. I know how it feels to be trapped in this place. I know how it feels to suffer. I know how it feels when nobody seems to understand you. I know how it feels when you can't open up to anybody because you fear judgemental reactions and involuntary hospitalisation when you just say the wrong words. And I know the dire need to find relief from pain. Do you, Jonels? You, who claims to speak for all the suicidal people out there, do you represent their interests and their needs? Really?

Chapter three. Are we a cult?
[responding to "Don't seek help", "A note about cults", "Malicious actors"]

You claim that this community is a cult, giving us three indicators that this is the case.

First, a cult has a "highly peculiar" alternative ideology, which runs contrary to mainstream - you claim that applies to us.
Second, a cult has "ridicilous hostility" towards mental health professionals and the idea of treatment.
Third, a cult is notorious for cutting people off from their support networks.

I mean, honestly, these are quite vague and I haven't seen a clear definition of a cult yet that would match the purpose of this forum. You could apply the first point to any community that whose ideals aren't mainstream yet and especially with the combination of the second or even the third point, I see a common theme. You know, I'm a trans woman. And there is a long history of the media misrepresenting who we are. And you're doing a similiar thing right now. I mean, let's look at some headlines, right?

There are prominent vocal right-wingers who use exactly the same points to go after trans people. They call us the LGBT cult, they claim we groom children.

It's exactly the same thing. If you apply some bad faith, you can make any movement look bad with the right framing. And that's you're doing right now. Congrats Tantacrul, you learned from the best. Take very vague descriptions of a cult and apply them without any nuance and consideration for context to the entire community and ooops, we look like the bad guys.

What do you know about me? Nothing. But you have no problem smearing me as a bad-faith actor, as someone who simply acts on bad intentions. I mean, that's a common theme, you know. I belong to many subcultures that have endured the same slander. I'm transgender, that's why I immediately knew where your narrative is coming from. Do you see how the media hounds us trans people? The way you talk about this community of struggling people comes from the same place of judgement. We're victims, not perpetrators. You're just a different color of judgement. This time you're not lashing out against trans people who supposedly groom vulnerable people, you're lashing out against suicidal people who supposedly do the same. Suicidal people who appreciate this forum, people who voluntarily seeked this community as a source of support. And don't they have a right to have a safe space without the forced narratives, the same bullshit you're pulling right now on suicidal people? Oh no, "we need to save them", right? We need to get the nanny state to take down this community, right? That's what you're doing right now but you're not speaking for anyone. You're only speaking for yourself and your language is bigotry.

Next, you you said this community is an echo chamber of negative thoughts and nihilistic view points and you claim to prove that with how many examples? 5 posts? 6 posts? Are these representative examples of the entire community? You mentioned "Cake123" who has several thousand posts but why are they representative of the entire community? You're cherry picking members who suit your narrative, we have members in this forum with even more posts who disagree with that particular member. I just want to make something clear. We have 1'700'000 posts in this forum and we have over 26'000 members and you pick a few anecdotal(!) cases, intentionally leaving out important context to paint a narrative I've already debunked repeatedly before, for example when I responded to the NYT article. So if you think debunking your video is gonna be difficult, you're mistaken, Tantarcul. As I just said, we have several thousand members who came to this place because it gave them something. Do you speak for them? You claim this forum has 10 million monthly visitors on average, doesn't that send a message to you, Tantacrul? Do you really speak for people who are struggling or are you just merely pretending to be talking for them? Maybe that's the problem. Let's make one thing clear, you are talking about suicidal people and not(!) for them. You haven't really engaged with this community in good faith and maybe that's the reason why people rather come to us? Who would want to seek support from someone who slanders 25k suicidal people, people who are literally suffering so much, as a cult of predators? That's so telling. It's always the same with you people, it's only judgemental toxic slander. Every single time and you always think it's so brilliant...

There are several scientific studies researching this forum and none of them describe this community as pro-mortalist. We might have individual members, vocal members who subscribe to an efilist worldview but then again, this is a forum for adults so shouldn't they have a right to speak their mind? That's the point of this forum, right? Being able to speak your mind in a safe space, right? That's absolutely the contrary of a cult. And all the active members who clearly disagree with me on various subjects prove that point.

Next, you take one case of someone who has been convicted and sentenced for doing things to other people outside of this forum and imply that we are in some way responsible for this. Again, predators exist in every community.

They're on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, they are on Twitch, they have been on MySpace - pretending that this has anything to do with this forum just proves you're ignorant about the nature of the internet. Yeah, this forum does attract a few bad apples due to the nature of this forum but keep in mind, you have have one(!) conviction for a forum with 25k members that has existed for over 5 years and the conviction itself has nothing to do with the purpose of this community. This guy deserved to get punished for violating other people for sexual pleasure. I have no problem saying that. But are predators overrepresented in this community or are you just framing this forum in a particularly bad way with one singular case of a crime? Again, this community has 25k members. How representative is your little anecdotal case then? Not very representative at all, am I right?
Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course a community like ours that has vulnerable people (which doesn't translate to "no individual autonomy" btw) attracts bad apples. If we have reasonable doubts about someones intention, we reserve our right to boot them from the community. But you can't reads minds, that's why you're assuming I'm a bad-faith actor, and I can't read minds, that's why I don't know the intentions of people who come to this community. It's as simple as that. Of course I could ban anyone I consider dubious but who wants to be in a community where I single-handedly rule who is allowed to be here and who isnt?

Chapter four. Protecting the vulnerable
[responding to "protecting the vulnerable"]

You bring up the fact that people need to agree that they are of sound mind when they use the website. You quote a professor who said "People... take their own lives when they can see no end to their pain, when they feel trapped by it and that there is no way. Like physical pain, there is only so much mental pain that we can withstand and, when we reach our limit, something has to give. Sadly, for too many people, it is life that gives".

What an absurd quote. First of all, it implies that any kind of pain is temporary and that relief from pain is never an option if it results in someone's decision to exercise their right to die. I think your quote doesn't actually delegitimize the forum, it legitimizes it, making clear that some pain is so difficult to endure that providing relief in the form of death is an act of mercy. That's the key philosophy behind assisted suicide. What's the problem here? How does that relate to the forum?

And you criticise that we don't protect vulnerable people enough. Well, luckily I already addressed that talking point in a previous thread. Being vulnerable doesn't mean you are unable to make rational decisions, see this study:

I have to reject your entire premise based on that scientific study. I think vulnerable people have a right to individual autonomy, so they also have right to make decisions they consider appropiate for the current situation. We both know protecting "vulnerabel people" is a scape goat to go after all people who are struggling, it's a deeply regressive notion, it's an extension of the "think of the children"-fallacy and it comes from a social-conservative interpretion of liberty. I don't even know why you bring up that topic in the first place, it's not a topic specific to this forum, the question if vulnerable people should roam the internet freely without any protections is a conversation we should have when we talk about safety on the internet in general and if it's okay to infringe on the individual autonomy of adults in certain situations. But as I said, I reject your premise and the study I've linked seems to agree with me.

You're also implying that a distressed mental state is only temporary but how do you know? We had member in this forum who experience strong depression and suicidality for years, myself included by the way. What's the point of that talking point? We simply don't know if someone can recover from their struggle. I know a lot of people can't. Are we just gonna throw them under the bus and prolong their life indefinitely even when they scream and yell for relief? Is that a compassionate position?

As I said, you shouldn't pretend to talk for suicidal people. You don't. You have no idea about the subject matter and you should have sticked to music.
How do you even know if people who register in this community don't have the mental capacity to use this forum? It's just an assumption, nothing else. I think people who specifically seek out the content of this forum know what they want. And most people here don't sound like they're in some kind of episode as you suggest. The vast majority of members can describe very well why they are here. If you just spent a little bit of time here instead of being a judgemental dork, you would realize that we have plenty of members who have been struggling for years without relief. And you're essentially sitting on your chair, probably not knowing what it means to suffer, and you scream you want more, you want more? More of what? More suffering? And you think that's the compassionate position?

Chapter five. Instruction threads and the "marketplace"
[responding to "the instructions thread", "the marketplace"]

You're implying we work with Exit. It's a conspiracy theory. The forum doesn't make any profit, period. Your claim that this forum is illegal in most countries is therefore incorrect. Nobody is allowed to sell anything on the forum. If we find out, we take action. Your claim that the forum works as a marketplace is therefore false as well. You shouldn't listen so much to Kelli. She doesn't understand anything and she is simply spreading misinformation to make the forum look twice as bad. But I'll talk about her later.

Not a good look, Tantacrul. The website isn't illegal, that's why we're still here. There have been countless attempts to deplatform us, don't worry. Shout as much as you want.

Chapter six. Bobby C
[responding to "assisting those below 18"]

You claim that we knew who Bobby C was. We don't. It's as simple as that. It's all just really a fallacy. He was a member of your community too, right? So I could ask, hey why didn't this guy feel comfortable enough to open up in your server if you're such a great guy? I could play the same blame game but that doesn't really bring us anywhere. We can all point the fingers all day long and pretend this forum the only factor when it comes to someones decision to make a tragic choice. That's not the case and you know that. I'm just curious, why did you start caring about that guy when it was too late? Do you even care or is this video just an attempt to virtue signal what a great person you are? Your choice.

Chapter seven. Responsible reporting

Right at the very start, (at the 4 minute mark) Tantacrul claims that he wants to follow guidelines on media reporting about suicide and that's why he claims he doesn't want to mention the name of the website. But there is a just a problem. He already liked and followed several people on Twitter who have the name of the website in their bio. So it's unavoidable that his community will find its way to this forum.

View attachment 103733

If someone from his audience wants to dig a little bit deeper into the forum that's mentioned in his video, it's not gonna be very difficult to find it, thanks to him following people who use social media to spread awareness about this community. So let's make one thing clear. He intentionally exposes his audience to this forum, I consider this a little bit hypocritical. Just to make clear who acts responsible in this situation. And here is the thing, based on the screenshots you've included in your video, people will find this forum. What do you think happened every time when a news outlet covered the existence of this forum? It increased our member count.

It was a big mistake to talk about this forum because as I'm writing this thread, just a few hours after you published your video, we already had thousands of guests. The registration queue spiked, depressed people from your community want to join our forum. I'm asking you right now, given you think this is a very bad place: can you live with the guilt, when your audience makes accounts in this forum, a place that's apparently so bad, it needs political legislation to be taken down?

View attachment 103740

"Everyone's got their priority I suppose."

Your goal to follow media guidelines already backfired. And if you really think your video is gonna change anything, after the NYT already covered us on their front page, you're mistaken. I can defend my position, this community and the existence of this forum with a clear conscience. I've done this repeatedly in the past. And you know why I did that? Because I believe in something. I believe in individual autonomy and I believe in compassionate treatment of struggling people, so much, that I dedicate a large junk of my life for that cause. I don't spend a lot of time taking down what other people have built, I spent my time maintaining this community because I believe it's a good thing. And what are you doing? You're making a video concern trolling about this forum but I can assure you, if you read the messages I've read of people who were bedridden, haunted with so much physical pain they couldn't even leave their bed anymore, you'd think twice about posting such a video, throwing these people under the bus. No, if you have talked to these people, you would become an activist for compassionate treatment of these people and that includes the right to die. Because, here is the deal, for some people, the only relief from pain is death. That's why in my country we legalized assisted suicide to the fullest extend. The right to die is a neglected topic, almost every single country outlawed assisted suicide but there is a need for it, and that's why this forum has legitimacy and that's why people seek to participate in this forum. It's all about neglected needs. I live in one of the few countries that legalized assisted suicide. You don't. You don't want the forum to exist? Then get to work and make sure the people that write desperate messages to me don't have to use this forum to find peace in their last moments of their life.

Chapter eight. Who are the opponents of Sanctioned Suicide?
[responding to "taking action"]

A lot of your information is based on claims from people you call "grieving family members". The spearhead of these grieving parents is Kelli. She leads FixThe26 and is the most vocal opponent of this forum. I have thought about this for a long time but given that these people still successfully pretend to be victims, I have to break my silence about the behavior of these people. FixThe26 and the woman who is behind that organisation has a history of harassing, slandering, stalking, mocking and threatening members of our community. When she doxed Mahakali, a well-known member here, posting a picture of her on Twitter, it enraged the entire community. Let's take a look at her actions.

View attachment 103744

View attachment 103743

I have censored the image. Kelli didn't censor it. It was an attempt to silence a critic. Someone who has been a member in the forum. I talked to Mahakali and she confirmed that this instance here greatly contributed to her suffering. This is enough to push someone over the edge. She died one month later.

View attachment 103741

Here she encouraged physical violence on the past site owner, saying he should get publicly executed. Lynch mob. This is a woman that's highly unstable and she has every reason to spread misinformation and outright lies about this community. I know you didn't know that, Tantacrul. But maybe you should have done your research. You think I made it up? Just recently her account twitter.com/fixthe26 got suspended, finally.

View attachment 103745

She engaged in so much targeted harassement and abuse. There are more victims. And all the other family members you included in your video, I'm not gonna name them to protect their identity, have engaged in similiar behavior. Someone celebrated when a member of our community committed suicide after months of abuse and bullying she directed towards that member. They love to play with the identity, leak names. They play the intimidation games really well. Jeremy, an ex-member who has done an interview for Fixthe26, has stalked and harassed a trans member of our community. The list is long. But this thread isn't about these people, I don't play these games. This thread is about your inability to do proper research and take everything they say for granted to craft a narrative that's dangerous to say the least.

But here is the deal. These people aren't victims. They didn't take their own life. They're predators. And it's important to know that not one single "grieving parent" so far has condemned what Kelli has done under that username, the opposite is the case. They all engage in the same kind of harassement towards members of this community. Kelli has already created a new account, twitter.com/SanctionedStop. She is actively cirumcumventing her Twitter ban. So once again, these people weaponized grief. They have spread so many lies about this community and when I took leadership of this community, they did the same to me.

And look. I'm not gonna tell you what to think. I'm a free thinker, not a cultist as you claim. You can make up your own mind. But you should ask yourself, why are the most vocal opponents of this forum predators who harass and stalk individuals like that?
Read this thread if you want to know more about these people and their shady behavior.

Last but not least, these screenshot of me supposedly attacking these people doesn't display anything I have written. As I said, these people have every reason to spread misinformation. Every time someone takes time to criticise them on Twitter, they claim it's me. As if I don't have better things to do than create account after account after account. And if you knew what else they think to know about me, you would know that they don't know anything about me. They're not gonna like that, but that's the truth.

Chapter nine. Online safety bill
[responding to "taking action"]

I already wrote a thread about this and if you value freedom of speech and privacy, you shouldn't support it.

Chapter ten. The mental health system
[responding to "Please seek help. You are not alone."]

Last but not least you finally address the flaws in our system. I'm impressed. Your video takes 46 minutes to watch and you dedicate a few seconds when the video is about to end about the mental health system. Did you address coercision as a common practice? Human rights violations? No. You just claim there are a few problems and that's it, for example that many of us can't talk about being suicidal because we get shamed. But do you even understand the scope of the problem? It's not just about shaming people, which is one of the reasons people would rather come to this forum to discuss deeply personal issues, it's about coercision on a systemic level. Human rights violations. You can get locked up if you tell your doctor that you're suicidal. Talking about your suicidality is a game with fire, I have played it before and you can burn yourself really badly.

So when you claim that this forum or the community has cult-like behavior, referring to members of this community spreading negative sentiments towards mental health institutions or their parents, there is a fucking reason. First of all, I never did any of that, okay. I'm not aware that we are discouraging people from talking to important people in their lives about their problems. But we also need to look at the circumstances of most members in this community. I just recently launched a poll, asking members if their parents contributed to their suffering because my parents certainly played their role when it comes to my struggles. And according to that poll, around 75%(!) of all respondents said their parents contributed in some way to their struggles. So wouldn't it only be a natural theme of this community that members distrust their parents in some way? You don't think there is a very personal reason why so many of us are anti-natalists? And most importantly, many of us dealt with traumatic experiencs around involuntary hospitalisation, then again, wouldn't it be only natural to have concerns around that, especially when they neglect our individual autonomy and our bodily integrity, which are very fundamental concepts of any civilisation? I had close friends of mine describe very horrible and traumatic experiences, which happened as a result of involuntary hospitalisation, some even said they would rather die(!) then ever go back. Maybe you're simply arguing from a position of ignorance, Tantacrul. And maybe you said all of these things about this community because you don't really care about the well being of suicidal people, about the horrible human rights violations we have to endure in these institutions when we open up. Maybe that's the reason why all of that was so easy for you to say but you forget that the people you blame are the same people you claim to care so much about. Odd, isn't it. Again, if people in this community have a negative opinion of their family members or of their doctors, there is certainly a reason for that.

And about mental health, here is a tweet from someone who has recently committed suicide. She was a suicide prevention activist.

Maybe, the problem with mental health isn't just that you get shamed a little bit if you open up, you donk. Look here.

Maybe that gives you a hint? Come on.

And look, I also want to get one point across. No amount of therapy fixes physical or mental pain, political discrimination and financial problems. There are some problems you can't fix with the mental health system because we live in a society that doesn't really care about struggling people. You want some examples from a trans woman?

So you're essentially defending that system with that video and blaming us for speaking out. You're a part of the problem. I live in a country with a high rate of involuntary hospitalisation and it's not cool. You really need to be careful with your words if you value your freedom, especially when you're suicidal and talking to a doctor.

And let's make some things clear, before I end my response to your poorly researched video. You ended your video on this note:
"Every step closer can connect someone to life and the help they want, sometimes those steps are big but sometimes, all it takes is a smile"

That's literally how you decided to end that video, your most meaningful video ever - with an empty platitude. Do you think people in this community who are in so much pain that they literally want to end their lives want your smile? It just proves all over again that you have no idea about the suffering that's happening in this community. You're blind and you'll never be able to understand. Do you think that was a smart way to end the video? It wasn't. You're the perfect example of everything that's wrong with this society. You just showed us every problem with suicide, the way we handle it both as a societal problem but also as a human right. And it shows me you don't care.

My compassion for people doesn't end with suicide prevention. Suicide prevention without addressing systemic issues that causes suidiality in the first place is meaningless. There are so many problems in this world, repeating the suicide hotline every time you talk about suicide is merely a bandaid but it doesn't fix anything. I want more people to live happy and decent lives but those who want a way out, should have a way out. 99% of the world outlawed assisted suicide and you point the finger to that one forum that that breaks the stigma around the right to die?

I'm done with my response. I think I made my case. And I think I was very clear about my opinion. It took a lot of time to write that. Thanks for reading.

I think it's so funny that I found out about this website through someone trying to call it out or some bs. And I'm genuinely very happy to be here! So whatever people might be trying to accomplish, they kind of failed.