• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I used to be anti suicide to a degree. I studied some psychology at university. I wanted to spend my life helping others, I suppose I still do. What changed was that my mental health deteriated because of some physical health issues that lead to many months of lack of sleep. I haven't had a good night's sleep in years, my doctors don't seem to care. I have been medicated for most my life, I suspect it did me a lot of good, but perhaps it played a role in my declining mental health over the decades.

I love life. I have not been "brainwashed". The mental anguish I feel has been everlasting. I think people critise because they had the good fortune to not experience immense and prolonged suffering. I am almost glad they are so happy to live they feel the need to pick on others who don't. It means they are reaping the rewards of a life where peace and suffering are balanced.

I have suffered all my life, but now in my thirties, I can't just suffer endlessly unable to work or provide. Perhaps in a better world I could. This place, it's genuinely important. It brings people together. It saves people, perhaps more than it doesn't. And even if everyone can't be saved, that's okay. We don't want anything other than to find peace. At least here, we can find it together.

Reactions: Goku Black
mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
it's funny honestly because his video is why alottt of us are here in the first place (including me)

if he truly gave a shit and didn't want people to find this site, he wouldn't have posted the video to his thousands of subscribers to see..i truly pity someone who's that idiotic

Last edited:
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
This is a sacred space. Thank you for stepping up to defend it!

Reactions: Seaghost
Passenger01

Passenger01

Oct 13, 2022
Theres always going to be some 'saviour of the world' type thinking they have to launch some sort of crusade - not watched this idiots videos but seems they thought it would be some kind of moneyspinner into the bargain. What a twisted little grotbag.

OcularFear

OcularFear

The only way I win is if I die.
Jan 16, 2024
Honestly my opinion on it is that people should be free to die if they want to, why do people feel like they have the right to torture others by forcing them to live? It's cruel and inhumane, they allow their feelings of preservation of life get in the way of what the person is actually feeling, they chalk it up to "mental illness" and stuff us full of drugs that would kill a damn a pig until we behave and act like everyone else.

We shouldn't be forced to live as zombies stuffing drugs down our throats just to feel normal and happy. I just wish dying was easier. Because I'd be dead already, I don't want to suffer anymore, and neither do a lot of other people I know, they only live because dying is somehow harder than staying alive now. It's sickening. Just let us die, and be at peace rather than be at war with ourselves.

Reactions: Nemaki Arber
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Unrelated but your so good at writing gosh.

Also thanks for this I feel heard

Reactions: Kevin_Logan
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I know this thread is a bit old, but I just learnt about Tentacrul and caught up with the whole thing, and I want to say well done on this thread. I have read it all and want to thank you for clearing up so many misconceptions about this site.
I am so glad you cleared up all the rumors spread by that disgrace of a YouTuber Tentacrul. Seeing him blame this site for the death of a minor made me so upset and you guys did the right thing by banning him and defending our site and its values.