• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@Dead Meat ❀
@πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ ❀
@ClownMe ❀
@Smart No More ❀
@Euthanza ❀
@newave3 ❀
@Cathy Ames ❀
@LionsTigersAndBears ❀
@Suicidebydeath ❀
@S like suicide ❀

And everyone else ❀

Bless you.

We haven't spoken for some time. I'm so glad to see you're still around and posting.

F

fiasco

Oct 14, 2022
Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

You Are Welcome GIF by Everise

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this @Nolan96. Having read through your posts, you have a keen intellect and a unique and clever way of expressing your thoughts.

I hate pity from others and myself. People have often looked at me with sad eyes and it has always made me angry. Pity is often condescending and includes elements of superiority and disgust.

Empathy (understanding) and caring is what we all seek.
There are some amazing people on this site. Love you all.
@ClownMe
@whywere
@Nolan96
@Cathy Ames
@Suicidebydeath
@Soon i will be gone
@sufferingalways
@ImsooDone1N
@S like suicide
@AQUA
@Brick In The Wall
@not-2-b-the-answer
@Angst Filled Fuck Up

@Circles
@rationaltake
@_Minsk

There is one member who should be on everyone's list. The one and only.

@Dead Meat
THANK YOU so much, you are such a caring and kind soul.

Walter

woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
Tag a user to show that that you appreciate them and that someone is thinking about them. I'll go first.

@MG_39
@Al_stargate πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Heavenly Pup πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Molded foundation πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Dizzylady80 🌹🌹🌹
@FallenStar 🌹🌹🌹
@Cancun πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Dot 🌹🌹🌹
@Bed πŸ›ŒπŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ
@LookingforAnswers πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
@whywere πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Soon i will be gone 🌹🌹🌹
@Dead Meat πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@ImsooDone1N 🌹🌹🌹
@CTB Dream 🌹🌹🌹

The racoon is for @MG_39 hahaha
I'll tag more as I go and as I remember.
@woe-boy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
I appreciate you too so much Shu. You've been a huge influence on my recovery. You help a lot more than you know. Karma and energies are super unpredictable. But what I have learned, is that when an aged tree falls, acorns scatter. The acorns turn into new trees. Those new trees are the assortments of friends I've made from this journey.
@Heavenly Pup
@Molded foundation
@Foogs
@chronicallybroken
@Pluto
I can't think straight so one day I'll add more kind individuals to this thread. So much good in all this website's darkness and tragedy. We are humans with feelings emotions and the capacity to live or die.

Please choose life when possible, but I respect everyone's finality. May the multiverse, the greatness of this expansive creation, and all the energy surround you with love, brightness, peace, and a fresh new beginning.

Last edited:
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this @Nolan96. Having read through your posts, you have a keen intellect and a unique and clever way of expressing your thoughts.

I hate pity from others and myself. People have often looked at me with sad eyes and it has always made me angry. Pity is often condescending and includes elements of superiority and disgust.

@ClownMe
@whywere
@Nolan96
@Cathy Ames
@Suicidebydeath
@Soon i will be gone
@sufferingalways
@ImsooDone1N
@S like suicide
@AQUA
@Brick In The Wall
@not-2-b-the-answer
@Angst Filled Fuck Up

@Circles
@rationaltake
@_Minsk

@Dead Meat
Thank you so muchβ€πŸ€—
I appreciate you a lot too and i agree totally regarding Dead Meat...that brings joy and love to everyone in this site everydayβ€πŸ€—

• Love
Reactions: whywere and newave3
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

@ClownMe
@whywere
@Nolan96
@Cathy Ames
@Suicidebydeath
@Soon i will be gone
@sufferingalways
@ImsooDone1N
@S like suicide
@AQUA
@Brick In The Wall
@not-2-b-the-answer
@Angst Filled Fuck Up

@Circles
@rationaltake
@_Minsk

@Dead Meat

Thank you for the mention brother :heart:

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
@TiredLostHope20 Rest in Peace brother ;-;
Yes, he achieved what he set out to do. I am his mam and I am utterly devastated that he has gone, he was truly loved by many who are all now broken. I just cannot believe that he is no longer here and that he thought he was not loved. He was not found until 10 days after he did the SN which means that we cannot even see him because of the condition his body is in. Not once did he talk to me about his feelings, he always acted as if nothing was wrong, so how could I have helped him.
PLEASE talk to someone before you do this as it breaks many many hearts when you have gone. I will never ever stop loving my gorgeous son and I don't know how I will ever get over the fact that he has gone before me.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, he achieved what he set out to do. I am his mam and I am utterly devastated that he has gone, he was truly loved by many who are all now broken. I just cannot believe that he is no longer here and that he thought he was not loved. He was not found until 10 days after he did the SN which means that we cannot even see him because of the condition his body is in. Not once did he talk to me about his feelings, he always acted as if nothing was wrong, so how could I have helped him.
PLEASE talk to someone before you do this as it breaks many many hearts when you have gone. I will never ever stop loving my gorgeous son and I don't know how I will ever get over the fact that he has gone before me.
That breaks my heart. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. How were you able to find the forum and get into the account?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I do not know you. Also his suicide forum not a forma clique forum.
Also, no need to mention ignoring someone just do it.
Okay I'm going to kindly ask you to leave me alone now. You always find some reason to start some kind of problem that isn't even there go do it with someone.
Nobody is "forming clicks" maybe stop being self-centered and tag someone you appreciate & if you're butt hurt move along. You have already started with me many of times on other threads and I'm tired of it go try to pick a fight with somebody else.

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Oh wow I didn't notice there was already a mega thread for this.

Reactions: newave3
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
There is a member appreciation megathread here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/member-appreciation-megathread.82684/

Forgot to list

@Smart No More
@Yungire
@Efilismislife
@Angel Goddess
@whatevs

What happened to @lobster salad. I think he is no longer with us. If so, RIP my friend.
I just saw the profile i think youre right

:aw:

R.I.PπŸ™ πŸ’

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
More like a popularity contest megathread.

• Informative
Reactions: akirat9
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Yeah i remember some of his posts

i just read that thread
i kind of sense the desperation, which relateable to me :aw:

He was such a good person. He was really struggling. You can see it from this thread.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-forgot-how-to-shower.91805/

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@mods let me guess. Someone reported my thread? Is that why the two got merged? What if I wanted to make my own separate thread? What if it was purposely so my friends could see the tags up front? @Myforevercharlie
There is a member appreciation megathread here

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/member-appreciation-megathread.82684/

Forgot to list

@Smart No More
@Yungire
@Efilismislife
@Angel Goddess
@whatevs

What happened to @lobster salad. I think he is no longer with us. If so, RIP my friend.
Yeah I'm fully aware of that now that the two threads got merged for whatever reason
I don't really care anymore

Last edited:
A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
More like a popularity contest megathread.
Is yes. I don't understand the OP. I do not know that user, I not intact with them I do not visit this forum much and certainly not to speak in quarrels with them, and then they say thing about me not true. I say is show more about their characteristics.

Popularity contest by not being selfish for once and thinking about someone else and tagging them just to remind them that they're appreciated and someone's thinking about them? Miserable people find any reason to point out any fault or the negative in anything.

Miserably you say. Have you forgotten what this forum is?
Not that it matters anyways. Strangers on the internet for points. But it certainly make others not feel welcomed cannot deny in leveling degrees.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Is yes. I don't understand the OP. I do not know that user, I not intact with them I do not visit this forum much and certainly not to speak in quarrels with them, and then they say thing about me not true. I say is show more about their characteristics.

Miserably you say. Have you forgotten what this forum is?
Not that it matters anyways. Strangers on the internet for points. But it certainly make others not feel welcomed cannot deny in leveling degrees.
Go about your day and go project onto someone else. It's YOUR baggage not mine. Yes you do know who I am because you have already started arguments before calling me childish for absolutely no reason stop talking to me and go on about your life.
Show about characteristics? Playing this game now? You mean how you came on my thread and started accusing me of making assumptions and calling me childish? Absolutely no reason? Or the day you said "just drink an it was nasty" then came back to say that you didn't do it? To manipulate and lie to a bunch of vulnerable people?

People always try to find something negative in ANYTHING. If you don't feel welcome don't go the thread it's simple as that. People always try to turn something into something it's not. First it's forming cliques. Then it's popularity contest. Then it's this and it's that then it's going to be something else it's something negative.

Instead of being selfish and only thinking about ourself why don't you tag someone else and let them know you appreciate them and that you're thinking about them.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
@mods let me guess. Someone reported my thread? Is that why the two got merged? What if I wanted to make my own separate thread? What if it was purposely so my friends could see the tags up front? @Myforevercharlie

Yeah I'm fully aware of that now that the two threads got merged for whatever reason
I don't really care anymore
It wasn't me who reported this thread to the mods. I've never reported or alerted mods for anything and never will. There could be a hundred different member appreciation threads for all I care. I guess they did it just to tidy up the site. IDK.
Thank you for starting this thread Shu. It was very thoughtful. Too bad some people have to threadcrap.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I dont understand whats the fighting here about for and why
It wasn't me who reported this thread to the mods. I've never reported or alerted mods for anything and never will. There could be a hundred different member appreciation threads for all I care. I guess they did it just to tidy up the site. IDK.
Thank you for starting this thread Shu. It was very thoughtful. Too bad some people have to threadcrap.
anyway

I forgot to Thank you for mentioning me πŸ€

(Im such a clumsy forgetful and slow sometimes and because i have a lot in my mind)