• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
@Cathy Ames
@CTB Dream
@Dot
@FuneralCry
@Hass
@liberty_222
@MizzShadows
@peach (forever)
@RainAndSadness
@S like suicide

+Many more.
These lists always make me kinda sad, because nobody thinks of me lol. That's just my shitty insecurity and personality though. Plus I would end up mentioning everyone, since I care about everyone.
+1 @goldenvirginia

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
@Cathy Ames
@CTB Dream
@Dot
@FuneralCry
@Hass
@liberty_222
@MizzShadows
@peach (forever)
@RainAndSadness
@S like suicide

+Many more.
These lists always make me kinda sad, because nobody thinks of me lol. That's just my shitty insecurity and personality though. Plus I would end up mentioning everyone, since I care about everyone.
+1 @goldenvirginia
Thank you really a lot for thisπŸ₯²
You are always in my thoughts and i truly appreciate you❀

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
These lists always make me kinda sad, because nobody thinks of me lol.
You have been here since 2021. You must have touched someone on some level.

So, why would you think that?

Also, maybe those who care about you on here don't want to shout it out publicly, but that does not mean people don't care about you or are not thinking about you.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
@Cathy Ames
@CTB Dream
@Dot
@FuneralCry
@Hass
@liberty_222
@MizzShadows
@peach (forever)
@RainAndSadness
@S like suicide

+Many more.
+1 @goldenvirginia
Lol my shitty insecurity says that same thing. You do say meaningful things
@Suicidebydeath πŸ«‚

ConstantBattle

ConstantBattle

Dec 1, 2021
I appreciate you all! I know I am not very active here, only got a few posts but, all the conversations and posts here, i love reading them, they often give me insight into my own life and problems. So thank you all for being here and posting and sharing everything that you do.
Wether you know it or not, you are helping someone improve themselves, at the very least you're all helping me, and im sure many others as well! :heart:

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I feel like these threads are a good idea in theory, but not necessarily in practice; mostly because not everyone will get tagged and it creates the feeling of being left out. I know that wasn't the intent though.
Regardless, hope I don't sound like a stalker tagging some people I don't directly interact with, but:
@Cathy Ames I appreciate that you try to be helpful to people, even when it seems they aren't receptive. In general, your presence on this forum is nice. Thanks again for your support on my profile.

@Angst Filled Fuck Up I was going to comment on your thread a while back; I understand the struggle of invisible, untreatable, mystery health issues and I'm sorry you deal with these things. Imo, you demonstrate a lot of empathy and balanced viewpoints as well as humor in your posts and I certainly enjoy that.

@Suicidebydeath Thanks for your kind words on my profile. I respect that you care for others, even if people and life haven't been the kindest to you.

@Pluto I admire your writing style very much. And I appreciate your insights on spirituality especially.

There are plenty more, of course, and many no longer frequent the forumβ€”I've been here off and on for a few years. Some members also tend to pop up on the same threads I visit, so apologies if I seem to spam likes; it simply means I found value in the thought. I'm mostly a lurker (read: emote spammer) anyway, so I'm not surprised if people don't recognize me or tag me here, anyway.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
@ColorlessTrees Thank you for mentioning me, that's really nice of you. I know this is a bit generic and shitty, and that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but I deeply appreciate anyone I've had even a quasi-pleasant exchange with. There is a 97.8% chance I think you're cool if you're reading this.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
@Pluto I admire your writing style very much. And I appreciate your insights on spirituality especially.
Thank you for the kind words. I have noticed and appreciate your supportive responses.

I agree with your commentary about this type of thread, too. I worry that appreciating some members could imply excluding others who are all valued parts of the community.

S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
@Dead Meat ❀
@πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ ❀
@ClownMe ❀
@Smart No More ❀
@Euthanza ❀
@newave3 ❀
@Cathy Ames ❀
@LionsTigersAndBears ❀
@Suicidebydeath ❀
@S like suicide ❀

And everyone else ❀

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
@Dead Meat ❀
@πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ ❀
@ClownMe ❀
@Smart No More ❀
@Euthanza ❀
@newave3 ❀
@Cathy Ames ❀
@LionsTigersAndBears ❀
@Suicidebydeath ❀
@S like suicide ❀

And everyone else ❀
Aw πŸ₯²
I really didn't expect this,it made me emotional because i was really in a very bad moment and state but this put a little light in me,thank you for mention me...i appreciate you too❀ you have a kind soulπŸ€—

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
@Dr Iron Arc
@FailureGirl
@demuic
@Angel Goddess
@GentleJerk
@Feeding Pigeons
@Cathy Ames
@WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
@DynamicDepression
@MellowAvenue
@Noctis
@narval
@puppet_nihilist
@TAW122

I'm not that good with words, my diction is clearly bad so I prefer not to elaborate much. I deeply appreciated these users and what they have given me, whether it be fun time, food for thought, or insights that made me rethink things, they gave me a little boost to distract myself when I would normally be locked in my closet crying, gentle souls deserve better and thanks to them I can think of this place while I smile. Some users on this list are no longer active and others I could not tag because they are no longer with us, the situation of some users here are similar to mine and I would like to be able to give them more support than just letting them know that I would hug them, I guess there are no easy answers... But indistinctly, you all have a place in my troubled heart and I only wish you the best, stay golden everyone!

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
@leeloosnow πŸ€—
@mrselfdestruct πŸ€—
@Lonerzepam πŸ€—
@DeathDueToDysphoria πŸ€—
@Message In A Bottle πŸ€—
@Cathy Ames πŸ€—
This thread has nothing to do with favoritism. It has to do with just showing people you appreciate them and thinking about them and reminding them of that.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
@newave3 This old guy braving through life in a basically post-apocalyptic ghetto is due some respect. Always shamelessly to the point, never half as self-pitying as he probably deserves to be.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate this @Nolan96. Having read through your posts, you have a keen intellect and a unique and clever way of expressing your thoughts.

I hate pity from others and myself. People have often looked at me with sad eyes and it has always made me angry. Pity is often condescending and includes elements of superiority and disgust.

Empathy (understanding) and caring is what we all seek.
There are some amazing people on this site. Love you all.
@ClownMe
@whywere
@Nolan96
@Cathy Ames
@Suicidebydeath
@Soon i will be gone
@sufferingalways
@ImsooDone1N
@S like suicide
@AQUA
@Brick In The Wall
@not-2-b-the-answer
@Angst Filled Fuck Up

@Circles
@rationaltake
@_Minsk

There is one member who should be on everyone's list. The one and only.

@Dead Meat

Last edited:
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I do not even know you.
I saw in thread's context not individuality
Yes you so you have already tried to start stuff before for no reason. I ignore you now.