• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
So this suer is making up lies saying things I did not say about them because there are now angry. Lying and saying I know them.
And then try and bring my past of SN and not taking. So me not kkilling myself and living is deceiving people? I see, if this user is allowed to continue that, is say a lot

by such logic, if make goodbye thread on this forum is obligated to kill myself or no backing out

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
So this suer is making up lies saying things I did not say about them because there are now angry. Lying and saying I know them.
And then try and bring my past of SN and not taking. So me not kkilling myself and living is deceiving people? I see, if this user is allowed to continue that, is say a lot

by such logic, if make goodbye thread on this forum is obligated to kill myself or no backing out
It is okay to change your mind after starting a goodbye thread. It is okay to take SN, then change your mind, vomit it up or get help, and come back here afterwards. There must be a misunderstanding. I don't think that Shu (the eyeball/nose person who is difficult to tag) would intentionally say that anyone was ever obligated to kill themselves.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
It is okay to change your mind after starting a goodbye thread. It is okay to take SN, then change your mind, vomit it up or get help, and come back afterwards. There must be a misunderstanding. I don't think that Shu (the eyeball/nose person who is difficult to tag) would intentionally say that anyone was ever obligated to kill themselves.
Nice post @Cathy Ames. Screw all the squabbling. Everyone here is suffering. Shu sure is difficult to tag. I tried and gave up.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Popularity contest by not being selfish for once and thinking about someone else and tagging them just to remind them that they're appreciated and someone's thinking about them?
yeah IF they get tagged, but not everyone does. some people get millions of tags (exaggeration, but they are mentioned often) and others get absolutely nothing not even 1. maybe you dont see how its a popularity contest because youre one of the "successful" ones at it

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
yeah IF they get tagged, but not everyone does. some people get millions of tags (exaggeration, but they are mentioned often) and others get absolutely nothing not even 1. maybe you dont see how its a popularity contest because youre one of the "successful" ones at it
Guess what buddy? You think I got tagged in this? No. I didn't.

Nope. Now you're the one making up lies. I'm not playing your games anymore go play them with someone else.
It is okay to change your mind after starting a goodbye thread. It is okay to take SN, then change your mind, vomit it up or get help, and come back here afterwards. There must be a misunderstanding. I don't think that Shu (the eyeball/nose person who is difficult to tag) would intentionally say that anyone was ever obligated to kill themselves.
No that's not the point. It wasn't making a goodbye thread and changing their mind. It was about them lying. Nobody is obligated to take their life if they don't want to and changing your mind is okay. I don't associate with liars especially liars that try to come on my threads and start calling people names for no reason as she did. She clear as day posted a thread saying "just drank SN it was very nasty" and then had the balls to come on one of my threads calling me childish for absolutely no reason one day. Now they're coming on here trying to start more things because they have nothing else better to do with their time.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Edit: sorry I did get tagged by someone whom I tagged first. I don't see it as a popularity contest because it's not a popularity contest YOU see it as a popularity contest. @Life_and_Death people who are miserable will try to do anything they can to turn something good into something negative.
they cant even with your username.
That's the point of me choosing this username. ;)
You know if there's one thing I've learned in my short time of being alive is that you get what you give. Look at Dead meat they spend all of their time showing love to people and go look at their profile. They have tons of posts of people showing love back in return.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Edit: sorry I did get tagged by someone whom I tagged first. I don't see it as a popularity contest because it's not a popularity contest YOU see it as a popularity contest. @Life_and_Death people who are miserable will try to do anything they can to turn something good into something negative.

That's the point of me choosing this username. ;)
You know if there's one thing I've learned in my short time of being alive is that you get what you give. Look at Dead meat they spend all of their time showing love to people and go look at their profile. They have tons of posts of people showing love back in return.
im not trying to turn something "good" into something negative. as someone thats always left out, the last thing someone like that wants to be is left out in a place thats suppose to be inclusive. which this place isnt anymore. threads like this alienate people.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
im not trying to turn something "good" into something negative. as someone thats always left out, the last thing someone like that wants to be is left out in a place thats suppose to be inclusive. which this place isnt anymore. threads like this alienate people.
Nobody is being alienated. It's literally just a thread to tag people to remind them you are grateful for them and someone is thinking about them.
Have anyone you'd like to tag? Maybe they will tag you in return.

btw @Life_and_Death thanks for stopping by :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: Soon i will be gone
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Nobody is being alienated. It's literally just a thread to tag people to remind them you are grateful for them and someone is thinking about them.
Have anyone you'd like to tag? Maybe they will tag you in return.

when you have people that have 10+ mentions and other uses that dont have a single one, how do you see that as "not alienating" when clearly theyre being left out?

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
when you have people that have 10+ mentions and other uses that dont have a single one, how do you see that as "not alienating" when clearly theyre being left out?
Look I'm tagging people who I associate with.
I'm done with this conversation because it isn't going to go anywhere.
There is a big deal being made out of nothing.
People will ALWAYS find fault in EVERYTHING. NOTHING is EVER good enough for them.
Take care & be well. Pleasure speaking with you.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Look I'm tagging people who I associate with.
I'm done with this conversation because it isn't going to go anywhere.
There is a big deal being made out of nothing.
People will ALWAYS find fault in EVERYTHING. NOTHING is EVER good enough for them.
Take care & be well. Pleasure speaking with you.
this doesnt surprise me. people always leave instead of just answering the basic of questions.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
this doesnt surprise me. people always leave instead of just answering the basic of questions.
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
honestly, this conversation is feeling manipulative (or related word) towards me.
i really feel like this was just because i pointed it out like "see youre tagged"
followed by not answering the question which was just your opinion, makes it seems like you either dont know your own opinion or dont want to admit it and then sending more hugs when i point it out.
when all you have to do is explain why its not alienating. although you cant, either because youre getting tagged or dont care, but either way its not alienating you specifically doesnt mean it isnt alienating others and you cant speak for how others feel.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
honestly, this conversation is feeling manipulative (or related word) towards me.

i really feel like this was just because i pointed it out like "see youre tagged"
followed by not answering the question which was just your opinion, makes it seems like you either dont know your own opinion or dont want to admit it and then sending more hugs when i point it out.
when all you have to do is explain why its not alienating. although you cant, either because youre getting tagged or dont care, but either way its not alienating you specifically doesnt mean it isnt alienating others and you cant speak for how others feel.
I'm not obligated to answer anyone's question and you saying this thread is alienating people is YOUR opinion.
YOU are making a big deal out of something that isn't even there. Guess what? Nobody would have tagged me ifI hadn't tagged THEM first. Try tagging someone instead of only thinking about yourself. Maybe someone else will tag you back.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I can see from both of your perspectives

even with the contradictions
cause im on both sides

Im not an easy person to socialize and often left out so i can see how it can make people feel bad

but i can see how some people want to interact with other people and show affection(i can also be like that too sometimes, altho most of the times i feel insecure and pessimistic and pull myself back)

and to me, we can just choose to ignore things that dont fit us as long as it doesnt bother us directly
And participate in things that interest us/fit to our likings

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Anyway. @Molded foundation much love man. Thank you for always keeping me company in chat. Hope you're okay tonight.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I can see from both of your perspectives

even with the contradictions
cause im on both sides

Im not an easy person to socialize and often left out so i can see how it can make people feel bad

but i can see how some people want to interact with other people and show affection(i can also be like that to altho most of the times i feel insecure and pessimistic)

and to me, we can just choose ignore things that dont fit us as long as it doesnt bother us directly
And participate in things that interest us/fit with our likings
Thank you. Just ignore it. It's simple.
I fuck shit up on the down low, Shu. I'm pissing on these bitches, fr.
I always seem to cause some sort of issues here when it's never the intention. Can't do a damned thing right.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not obligated to answer anyone's question and you saying this thread is alienating people is YOUR opinion.
YOU are making a big deal out of something that isn't even there. Guess what? Nobody would have tagged me unless I hadn't tagged THEM first. Try tagging someone instead of only thinking about yourself. Maybe someone else will tag you back.
you dont know what every member is feeling so to say its not there is false. and the reason i dont tag anyone is because the 1 person i would isnt here and anyone else i would has more than enough from everyone else, i dont feel the need to add to the problem.
thinking about myself? cuz yeah i was the only one in the whole world that was left out in school. also im not the only one saying it.
also me saying its alienating isnt my opinion, its how i feel, so now youve also invalidated my feelings.
and yes youre not obligated to answer anyones questions however that doesnt change the fact that certain behavior is suspicious. if it wasnt then a lot more abuse would be gotten away with (extreme example, but still an example)

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
i dont feel the need to add to the problem.
thinking about myself? cuz yeah i was the only one in the whole world that was left out in school. also im not the only one saying it.
also me saying its alienating isnt my opinion, its how i feel, so now youve also invalidated my feelings.
I was a person who was always left out in school too, I was picked last for gym, class partners, you name it. I was the school loser, yet here I am trying to include those who are left out while expecting NOTHING in return at all. If you are that concerned with people being left out, do like I do and include those who haven't been tagged yet. Arguing back and forth isn't solving anything but spreading toxic negativity.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
you dont know what every member is feeling so to say its not there is false. and the reason i dont tag anyone is because the 1 person i would isnt here and anyone else i would has more than enough from everyone else, i dont feel the need to add to the problem.
and yes youre not obligated to answer anyones questions however that doesnt change the fact that certain behavior is suspicious. if it wasnt then a lot more abuse would be gotten away with (extreme example, but still an example)
Sorry I was poor growing up and was bullied and left out as well. I never got to go on field trips or do anything the other kids got to do.
There is no "behavior that is suspicious" we are showing love and gratitude to people. Anyways, sorry you feel this way. Wish you well. I will not be responding to this now. I have enough problems in my life and I haven't done anything wrong.

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
I am a guy first furthermost. Being misgendered yet I not do to you.

Guess what buddy? You think I got tagged in this? No. I didn't.

Nope. Now you're the one making up lies. I'm not playing your games anymore go play them with someone else.

No that's not the point. It wasn't making a goodbye thread and changing their mind. It was about them lying. Nobody is obligated to take their life if they don't want to and changing your mind is okay. I don't associate with liars especially liars that try to come on my threads and start calling people names for no reason as she did. She clear as day posted a thread saying "just drank SN it was very nasty" and then had the balls to come on one of my threads calling me childish for absolutely no reason one day. Now they're coming on here trying to start more things because they have nothing else better to do with their time.
I think it is you more active on this forum that I am
If the moderators do not see your behavior I am not surprised.

My reprots fall on deaf ears so i just not bother.

It may be one person but when already at worst having that makes me want to kill myself even more. that hurts alot

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
we are showing love and gratitude to people
I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about you which I clearly pointed out. By trying to make it about everyone like that you're only proving my point
I live with someone that does stuff like this on a daily basis.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm not talking about the thread, I'm talking about you which I clearly pointed out. By trying to make it about everyone like that you're only proving my point
I live with someone that does stuff like this on a daily basis.
Someone that doesn't only think about themselves and tries to show others that someone is thinking about them and appreciative of them? MAN that is so terrible. I'd hate having to deal with someone like that.
its how i feel, so now youve also invalidated my feelings.
well, I FEEL like tagging people who I appreciate it and letting them know someone is thinking about them. 🤷‍♂️ and I didn't do anything wrong.
This is my final transmission.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Someone that doesn't only think about themselves and tries to show others that someone is thinking about them and appreciative of them? MAN that is so terrible. I'd hate having to deal with someone like that.
Point still being proven considering I pointed out exactly what I mean in a previous comment and you know that's not what I'm talking about. You know I specifically mean your behavior towards me. But sure continue to pretend you werent/arent pulling manipulative tactics. Even though your blatant avoidance proves it.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Point still being proven considering I pointed out exactly what I mean in a previous comment and you know that's not what I'm talking about. You know I specifically mean your behavior towards me. But sure continue to pretend you werent/arent pulling manipulative tactics. Even though you're blatant avoidance proves it.
Actually at this point it seems like you are and now you're gaslighting me into believing it's me doing it. I'm sorry I'm not a fool and I'm not playing these games with you.
You're trying to start a problem and start something for absolutely NO reason and just WONT stop and have to keep going.
And I can sense you're also trying to make me feel bad or like I did something wrong when I didn't. Yeah, I'm not playing these games.
And I also refuse to go in circles with you. I have enough problems in my life.

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that criticising this thread is being negative for no reason. It's perfectly valid calling this thread a popularity contest or a way to point out favourtism. It's the best way to describe it. Yes, people may not mean to cause any harm by pointing out their favourite users, but if you look at the replies, a couple of people said that not being chosen made them feel worse.

These types of threads only exist to benefit certain people while further alienate and isolate others. If something makes others feel worse then how can it be a thoughtful idea. These type of threads are anything but compassionate to this website in general, in fact it places some users as having more value than others and it creates a hierarchy of popularity.

People shouldn't be so outraged that threads of this nature get criticism. Rejection and loneliness are just some of the reasons why people want to ctb in the first place. This should be a place where suicidal people can be open about their wish to die in such a pro life world, and of course this place benefits many people as it allows that, but yet despite this in many ways this place is no different to anywhere else in the world.
I personally see more value in those threads where people thank the community as a whole, rather than just focusing on certain members contributions.

Reactions: Forever Sleep