• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
So many, and I don't always remember the usernames, but I'll try! I'm kind of foggy at the moment, but even though I can't think of much to say individually, I appreciate you all. :-)

@ExitiumVitae It's been so nice to talk & especially having found someone I can share music with even if our time is short. Much love and peace to you.
@Sanva You seem like such a kind person & I love your posts.
@whywere I love your energy, you're so sweet and I love seeing you around!
@Sherri Always has a kind word for everyone ❤️
@Wrennie I'm always so saddened to hear about the way you've been treated but you still have the utmost kindness for everyone and I respect it so much.
@Hindsightis2020 I enjoy your comments and insights. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
@ItsMe-Hecked I hope you found peace. Your posts struck a chord with me and I'll still remember you. 💕

I know there are many I'm forgetting, and I'm sorry about that. I love many members on this forum and I wish the best for everyone.
Awww dear sweetie. Thank you, wish I knew what I did to deserve this from you. Hugs xoxo

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Like others have said, I have worried about making posts like this because I don't want to make anyone feel left out or like I haven't remembered/noticed someone. I have bad memory and don't do well with remembering people specifically without their avatar and name combination. I'm going to try, I'm sorry if I leave anyone out.

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

I'm sure I forgotten someone and I'm sorry for that. There are some moderators I appreciate but won't put because I don't want to come across as trying to suckup, but I really like them. This place is one of the few nice things I've had in my life in the last 5 years. Despite the cruel evil exterior outsiders think this place has, it has been incredibly kind to me. When I made a reddit account in 2020 in order to use a specific niche support subreddit I felt very alien and alone. In general I struggle to make a home anywhere on the internet but I like it here. I've been struggling a lot with difficult feelings for a while and I don't know for how long I will be able to keep going or if I will someday create a life worth living, but for what it's worth you've all made it less lonely and difficult.
Thanks so much for the mention @OrcWitch !

I've never been appreciated like that before so, it means a lot to me. I feel the same way too about not wanting to have anyone feel left out, so that's why I haven't made a post here. You would definitely would be on my list! I really like your posts and they've helped me feel less alone too. Anyways thanks again, and I wish you the best :)

D

Deleted member 8975

@allesistgut My bestest Star Wars friend I never thought I'd meet
@Mew for allow me to open up about stuff i never have with anyone before and saying all the things in chat I'm always thinking so I don't have to.
@Sherri for all you support and keeping me in your heart
@JustAMatterOfTime Seriously we are best buds by now and I hope you don't die really.
@Yungire For helping me keep the Pokemon Megathread alive and sharing so much Pokemon stuff Ive never seen before.
@Squalo Same as Yungire, thank you for showing me cool Pokemon stuff ^_^
@Dr Iron Arc yup yup same as above
@BitterlyAlive_ ^^
@DoNotBoopTheSnoot Of course for all your pokemon knowledge :D
@Pluto for being cool
@Myl for being a good person
@DeutscheKartoffel I just needed to tag you my friend and remind you how much you mean to me.
@Kobusu I miss you friend.
@pixie and I miss you too.
@Lotus I hope everything is going okay for you or starting to not suck as much.
@MorningFrost96 I like seeing you around the chat, makes me feel safe from all the commotion.
@jimmy7754 I love you my friend. I'm sorry you're always struggling as much as you are.
@faex42 is a really cool person.
@qpsns another cool one.

Gosh I know there are more really and I will tag you later
I love you all and you're great to me! Stay real and PIKA PIIIIIIIII
KA CHUUUUUUUU!!!
pokemon-pikachu.gif

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Gracias, @atari. Fly high! It has been a long time since anyone called me cool. I dare not reply to these threads for fear of implicitly leaving out any of the many wonderful people I've interacted with, including those no longer with us, or those whose contrarian viewpoints have expanded my own.

Pikachu balloon floats air during 600w 1451815592

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
During the uncertainty of the latest events I would like to nominate my angel @sadworld , that's how I always called him, somehow I Hope you are ok and say we all over reacted, that's what I wanna hear, the summer of 20 to 21 we exchanged pm after pm, I'm one of the few to know what you look like in real life, a beautiful boy and you also was one of the fewest members I showed you my face, you said I needed a cooler so you send me 6 photos of this anime, I have no idea who she is, I don't watch anime, but I liked this, and been using it since you sent it to me, Sad, wherever you are you are in my thoughts if you are not here anymore this will be a huge lost for ss, for me. But most importantly I hope you found peace if that's the case, fly high my angel. Wait for me mein liebe. :'(:heart:

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
These are just SOME of the people on here that have played a big role in my life; if you don't see your name, it's not because I don't love you; it's because if I wrote one for all the incredible people on here I wouldn't be able to stop writing :D

@S like suicide - Even though we've been through some hard times and arguments over silly things together (silly goose XD), talking and watching movies with you has been fantastic! Moments like us talking about Christmas day together only strengthened my belief that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how hard life gets. You will ALWAYS have a very special place in my heart. Thank you for everything X <3

@Pookie - I've known you for the longest time I've known anyone on the forum. To my dear friend and an incredibly smart and compassionate individual, I'm so pleased you're in a healthier place mentally now. I know you've had bad karma these last few years. I only hope it was all in exchange for the beautiful years you have ahead of you x

@painoflife - OMG, WHERE DO I GET STARTED? HAHA !! (I have to be completely honest) You were trying to ctb so much that I'm still shocked that not only have you pushed through those rough times, but you are now actually happy! Like what!!! I'm so proud of you! <3

@BridgeJumper - We haven't spoken for a while now, but id like to thank you for opening up and being vulnerable to me about your situation and everything you've been through <3

@whywere - I couldn't make this list without adding you here, Walt! Thank you for being so kind to me and everyone in this community, no matter what their background is. I hope I can one day be just as lovely to others as you are <3

@sadgirl2002 - R.I.P. I miss talking to you! You were a wonderful soul too good for a human body R.I.P. <3

@gottablast888 - Thank you for showing me Pocket styler and being my shaman for my future mushroom trip <3

@.CTB @Bed @LookingforAnswers @namelessX8 @Ame @Heavenly Pup @Brick In The Wall - You are all incredible people to talk to in general chat. It's always a pleasure when you're in chat! Bless you all <3

@ImsooDone1N @Weeping Garbage Can @_Minsk @.CTB (AGAIN!) @death137 @lobster salad @Angel Goddess @Imustbefree @Dead Meat @LastLoveLetter @Circles @whywere (AGAIN!) - You are always posting or reacting to my profile comments and pictures, it feels indescribably good to log online and be met with lots of hugs and hearts so here is a big hug and heart for you :heart:🤗

Last but not least I'd like to thank the whole moderation team for everything they have done and do for us despite the difficulty of protecting us crazy animals 🤪 <3 @Despondent @Symbiote @RainAndSadness @Meretlein @Hass @SuicidalSymphonies @Dot @_Minsk @watereyes x 1,000 @throwaway_2620 @blueming and @Nanami

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
These are just SOME of the people on here that have played a big role in my life; if you don't see your name, it's not because I don't love you; it's because if I wrote one for all the incredible people on here I wouldn't be able to stop writing :D

@S like suicide - Even though we've been through some hard times and arguments over silly things together (silly goose XD), talking and watching movies with you has been fantastic! Moments like us talking about Christmas day together only strengthened my belief that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how hard life gets. You will ALWAYS have a very special place in my heart. Thank you for everything X <3

@Pookie - I've known you for the longest time I've known anyone on the forum. To my dear friend and an incredibly smart and compassionate individual, I'm so pleased you're in a healthier place mentally now. I know you've had bad karma these last few years. I only hope it was all in exchange for the beautiful years you have ahead of you x

@painoflife - OMG, WHERE DO I GET STARTED? HAHA !! (I have to be completely honest) You were trying to ctb so much that I'm still shocked that not only have you pushed through those rough times, but you are now actually happy! Like what!!! I'm so proud of you! <3

@BridgeJumper - We haven't spoken for a while now, but id like to thank you for opening up and being vulnerable to me about your situation and everything you've been through <3

@whywere - I couldn't make this list without adding you here, Walt! Thank you for being so kind to me and everyone in this community, no matter what their background is. I hope I can one day be just as lovely to others as you are <3

@sadgirl2002 - R.I.P. I miss talking to you! You were a wonderful soul too good for a human body R.I.P. <3

@gottablast888 - Thank you for showing me Pocket styler and being my shaman for my future mushroom trip <3

@.CTB @Bed @LookingforAnswers @namelessX8 @Ame @Heavenly Pup - You are all incredible people to talk to in general chat. It's always a pleasure when you're in chat! Bless you all <3

@ImsooDone1N @Weeping Garbage Can @_Minsk @.CTB (AGAIN!) @death137 @lobster salad @Angel Goddess @Imustbefree @Dead Meat @LastLoveLetter @Circles @whywere (AGAIN!) - You are always posting or reacting to my profile comments and pictures, it feels indescribably good to log online and be met with lots of hugs and hearts so here is a big hug and heart for you :heart:🤗

Last but not least I'd like to thank the whole moderation team for everything they have done and do for us despite the difficulty of protecting us crazy animals 🤪 <3 @Despondent @Symbiote @RainAndSadness @Meretlein @Hass @SuicidalSymphonies @Dot @_Minsk @watereyes x 1,000 @throwaway_2620 @blueming and @Nanami
Whoa! Hold up! You aren't leaving are you???
Okay good. Thanks Aqua for stopping by my profile sometime. Thanks for tagging us all here. Appreciate you much. :) Brought a smile to my face. You're awesome. Keep spreading love. Enjoy your mushroom experience!
There's a lot of people I could tag here but I just want to tag @Toxic Positivity @Bed real quick and tell them thank you. There are many more that deserved to be tagged here. @whywere @Circles @UnravelingWinter @Dead Meat @_Minsk @Dot many of others. @throwaway_2620

Last edited:
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
All the mods.
@Heavenly Pup
@JoeeWasHere
@jimmy7754
@.CTB
@oziinnz
@DeutscheKartoffel
@LastLoveLetter
@AQUA
@Dead Meat
@allesistgut
@Circles
@Donk
@Mr2005
I won't forget all the Argentinians in chat, even though they might come after me later.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019

@.CTB @Bed @LookingforAnswers @namelessX8 @Ame @Heavenly Pup @Brick In The Wall - You are all incredible people to talk to in general chat. It's always a pleasure when you're in chat! Bless you all <3

Okay good. Thanks Aqua for stopping by my profile sometime. Thanks for tagging us all here. Appreciate you much. :) Brought a smile to my face. You're awesome. Keep spreading love. Enjoy your mushroom experience!
There's a lot of people I could tag here but I just want to tag @Toxic Positivity @Bed real quick and tell them thank you.
Aww, thank you; both of you! I was having a real shit morning/afternoon so seeing this brought a smile to my face <3

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
@noname223 for all his lucid and thoughtful contributions
@motel rooms for his suicidal joie de vivre
@FuneralCry for her dependable earnestness

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
You are the closest thing to magic I know("who are you" "where the hell did you come from")the deep level of connection I felt with you despite the distance is something totally unbelievable and inexplicable.
Thanks for your words and for mentioning me, I'm glad to know you're okay.
I am grateful for all the time we have spent together ... it is very precious to me.
It was very special despite everything.
You are a silly goose: P and you will ALWAYS have a very special place in my heart <3
Thank you for everything:')

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and LADY007
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Tag a user to show that that you appreciate them and that someone is thinking about them. I'll go first.

@MG_39
@Al_stargate 🤗🤗🤗
@Heavenly Pup 🤗🤗🤗
@Molded foundation 🤗🤗🤗
@Dizzylady80 🌹🌹🌹
@FallenStar 🌹🌹🌹
@Cancun 🤗🤗🤗
@Dot 🌹🌹🌹
@Bed 🛌🛌🛌
@LookingforAnswers 💯💯💯
@whywere 🤗🤗🤗
@Soon i will be gone 🌹🌹🌹
@Dead Meat 🤗🤗🤗
@ImsooDone1N 🌹🌹🌹
@CTB Dream 🌹🌹🌹

The racoon is for @MG_39 hahaha
I'll tag more as I go and as I remember.
@woe-boy 🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• tumblr_n25j4hAQvR1sezoa7o1_400.gif
    tumblr_n25j4hAQvR1sezoa7o1_400.gif
    867 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: