• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I am always reluctant to tag specific individuals in threads of this nature because I fear I will not remember everyone I want to mention - there are so many people here that I appreciate and value. There are undoubtedly so many I may not have crossed paths with who are worthy of acknowledgement and appreciation too.

There are many members whose companionship and kindness has touched me greatly. However, there are also members I don't directly interact with that I admire too, and who compose excellent posts. There are members whose circumstances and hardships resonate with me on a profound level. Then there are members who spread as much love and thoughtfulness as they can around the forum and on people's profiles.

Instead, I will say that I greatly appreciate this community as a whole. It has been a vital source of solace, solidarity and support, and it's an honour to be able to give back in some way. Thank you all for being here (although I wish your circumstances were different and that you didn't need to be), and thank you all for accepting me. :heart:

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am always reluctant to tag specific individuals in threads of this nature because I fear I will not remember everyone I want to mention - there are so many people here that I appreciate and value. There are undoubtedly so many I may not have crossed paths with who are worthy of acknowledgement and appreciation too.

There are many members whose companionship and kindness has touched me greatly. However, there are also members I don't directly interact with that I admire too, and who compose excellent posts. There are members whose circumstances and hardships resonate with me on a profound level. Then there are members who spread as much love and thoughtfulness as they can around the forum and on people's profiles.

Instead, I will say that I greatly appreciate this community as a whole. It has been a vital source of solace, solidarity and support, and it's an honour to be able to give back in some way. Thank you. :heart:
I can relate to this. I would for sure forget some of them.
But I want to emphasize my sympathy for @Sherri (she tagged me lol)

I am kind of shy to give compliments. I don't know why. But I really like many members on this forum. I am really not good in making compliments. But I appreciate the kindness of so many of you!

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I can relate to this. I would for sure forget some of them.
But I want to emphasize my sympathy for @Sherri (she tagged me lol)

I am kind of shy to give compliments. I don't know why. But I really like many members on this forum. I am really not good in making compliments. But I appreciate the kindness of so many of you!
You absolutely deserve it my bud. Always eager to help and write nice threads or comments. :heart:

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Thank you so much for the mention. It was a glimmer of light in what was otherwise a day filled to the brim with darkness. 😸

I appreciate both of your kindness & benevolent presence on this website more than words can express, in addition to many more amazing users that I'm too ill to make mention of at the moment (I'd truly fear accidentally leaving someone out), but to anyone reading this you are awesome & you are loved. :heart:🤗
I'm very glad to hear it has lightened your day, Wrennie! Here's to wishing you more happy days always with something good to look forward to 🥂 ✨ You've got people here wanting nothing but the best for you, always.
Thank you for thinking of me and mentioning me in this thread. I am humbled and touched, and can't begin to tell you how much you've made my day brighter. I appreciate this, and you, very much. Thank you again :heart:
And I appreciate you OpheliasFlowers ⭐ you're kind and compassionate, a little mention here is the least I can say. I hope you are keeping safe, well, and happy with all this recent virus-y gloom.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
@Dr Iron Arc @Feeding Pigeons @GentleSoul I've had a lot of fun playing with them in the game threads.
@puppet_nihilist puppet helps me enlarge my army of fumo reaction faces.
@TheHatedOne @Noctis , I want to give you both a hug, you guys are too kind considering the families you were born into. They don't deserve you.
@Snake of Eden I should buy you a drink and talk about RPGs.
@demuic I find his posts quite interesting.
@DoNotBoopTheSnoot I hope you are ok and get discharged soon.

Now I can relax and wait for the "who the hell are you?"
@LastFlowers is a sweetheart
@threesummers good posts
@GentleSoul is a gentleman
@Dr Iron Arc @Yungire I play the fictional characters thread with all the time.
@Wrennie @Chiisai @LeavingForever @Small_Dreams @WhiteRabbit @KuriGohan&Kamehameha @Dot are all very kind souls I hope the best for
@GenesAndEnvironment is a smartass who always makes me giggle
@LADY007 and @OrcWitch I enjoy your posts
@Judah I like your posts too
@Chinaski Every forum needs a super opinionated intellectual. You serve us well, sir.
@motel rooms Always enjoy when you chime in, you nasty feller.
@Tintypographer for fighting on our behalf.
@WonderingSoul you keep your cards close to the vest, but I really appreciate the vibe I get from you.
@Capsicum_Corral is a gentleman
@olkf I feel you.
@TheHatedOne You're not forgotten.
@Chronicillness @D&D @Dr Iron Arc @Yungire @Feeding Pigeons @Pluto @Small_Dreams @Wrennie @_Minsk @Shadowplay @OpheliasFlowers @Chinaski @WhiteRabbit @DyingIsMyChoice @bigfishlittlefish @January-ish @TheHatedOne @ClownMe @Silenos
And all the rest who I have forgotten to mention, Much love and appreciation to you all <3
Awwww... Thanks both of you! it makes me smile to see that I have caused a positive impact on other users, even if it was minimal, it would not cross my mind that someone would mention me.

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
@mixolydian -i can genuinely feel
her love and care. i dub u an angel !
@LeavingForever -compassionate and takes her time to leave everyone kind words
@Depressed Cat -gives me cousin vibes i wish we lived closer n can go on adventures super cool guy
@Dot -voice of reason on the forum. a fine intellect
@LilBird -sweet lil girl whom i heavily relate to i just want to give her an eternal hug
@Heavenly Pup -his messages in the chat bring comedic relief to my life
I'm far from an angel, but thanks for your kind words, amiga. You're a frank, funny, delightfully quirky, and incontrovertibly authentic, unique person. I'm privileged to be able to call you a friend.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Like others have said, I have worried about making posts like this because I don't want to make anyone feel left out or like I haven't remembered/noticed someone. I have bad memory and don't do well with remembering people specifically without their avatar and name combination. I'm going to try, I'm sorry if I leave anyone out.

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

I'm sure I forgotten someone and I'm sorry for that. There are some moderators I appreciate but won't put because I don't want to come across as trying to suckup, but I really like them. This place is one of the few nice things I've had in my life in the last 5 years. Despite the cruel evil exterior outsiders think this place has, it has been incredibly kind to me. When I made a reddit account in 2020 in order to use a specific niche support subreddit I felt very alien and alone. In general I struggle to make a home anywhere on the internet but I like it here. I've been struggling a lot with difficult feelings for a while and I don't know for how long I will be able to keep going or if I will someday create a life worth living, but for what it's worth you've all made it less lonely and difficult.

Last edited:
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
No way, I can't believe I got mentioned in one of these threads... *stutters and stammers through acceptance speech, passes out*

There are lots of members I would like to shout out but I've decided against it so no one feels left out, plus I will inevitably forget some people. I appreciate many of you though. :)

Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
Like others have said, I have worried about making posts like this because I don't want to make anyone feel left out or like I haven't remembered/noticed someone. I have bad memory and don't do well with remembering people specifically without their avatar and name combination. I'm going to try, I'm sorry if I leave anyone out.

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

I'm sure I forgotten someone and I'm sorry for that. There are some moderators I appreciate but won't put because I don't want to come across as trying to suckup, but I really like them. This place is one of the few nice things I've had in my life in the last 5 years. Despite the cruel evil exterior outsiders think this place has, it has been incredibly kind to me. When I made a reddit account in 2020 in order to use a specific niche support subreddit I felt very alien and alone. In general I struggle to make a home anywhere on the internet but I like it here. I've been struggling a lot with difficult feelings for a while and I don't know for how long I will be able to keep going or if I will someday create a life worth living, but for what it's worth you've all made it less lonely and difficult.
thank you. I sincerely hope you can create this life you want because you seem like a very kind person and I appreciate you & your posts a lot.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

Thanks. Not exactly sure why, but I sincerely appreciate it. You're actually pretty cool yourself tbh. Love how you speak your mind d no matter what. Admirable trait.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

THANK YOU so very much!!!!! You are such an awesome friend to me, as having no family nor friends, expect my family here on SS, YOU make my heart skip a beat knowing that we are all together in this and that you are a wonderful soul.

Please take great care of yourself and I send lovely weather and the knowledge that you are like a part of a family to me that I never have had before.

THANK YOU!!

Walter

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Members I appreciate:
@Makko
@ClownMe
@Suicidebydeath
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Angst Filled Fuck Up
@NumbItAll
@Panna
@Life sucks
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha
@Somber
@Sanva
@motel rooms
@stygal
@whywere
@MeltedJello
@Dr Iron Arc
@avoid_slow_death
@Small_Dreams
@Yungire
@Circles
@Midgardsorm
@demuic

Thank you very much :heart:

I really appreciate it. :heart:

This is the first time ever someone mentions me in posts like these. :heart:

Thank you very much, and it feels magical for some reason, I'm very happy :heart: 🥰

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
@noname223 is such a sweet spirit. You're very thoughtful. I relate to you and I wish you nothing but the best.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@noname223 is such a sweet spirit. You're very thoughtful. I relate to you and I wish you nothing but the best.
Thank you very much @Hindsightis2020 ! I can only return that compliment. You are always so eager to read my threads no matter how whiny they are. It means much for me and that you always send me hugs! :)

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
trying not to miss anyone

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

also the other mods and anyone who i 've interacted with outside of the site whose forum usernames i don't remember, i care u <33
Tenor

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

also the other mods and anyone who i 've interacted with outside of the site whose forum usernames i don't remember, i care u <33
View attachment 85973
Tht v knd of u - apprci8

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Thank you so very much!!! I am so deeply honored to have you as a great friend, heck you are family to me, and I truly care about you ever so much.

You truly brightened my day!!!

Sending you lots of huge hugs, beautiful sunny skies and the knowledge that you are so darn nice!!

Walter

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Awww sweetie thank you so much, love you more, you made my day a bit brighter :heart:

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Th

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Thank you very much. It is always a pleasure to interact with you in this forum :)
Sending lots of hugs! :)

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Thank you very much Kuri, I always admire the effort and thought you put into your posts, I agree with you on many topics and you are always well-spoken (well-written lol) no matter what subject matter you're touching upon.
I appreciate your contributions to this site.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
So many, and I don't always remember the usernames, but I'll try! I'm kind of foggy at the moment, but even though I can't think of much to say individually, I appreciate you all. :-)

@ExitiumVitae It's been so nice to talk & especially having found someone I can share music with even if our time is short. Much love and peace to you.
@Sanva You seem like such a kind person & I love your posts.
@whywere I love your energy, you're so sweet and I love seeing you around!
@Sherri Always has a kind word for everyone ❤️
@Wrennie I'm always so saddened to hear about the way you've been treated but you still have the utmost kindness for everyone and I respect it so much.
@Hindsightis2020 I enjoy your comments and insights. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
@ItsMe-Hecked I hope you found peace. Your posts struck a chord with me and I'll still remember you. 💕

I know there are many I'm forgetting, and I'm sorry about that. I love many members on this forum and I wish the best for everyone.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
So many, and I don't always remember the usernames, but I'll try! I'm kind of foggy at the moment, but even though I can't think of much to say individually, I appreciate you all. :-)

@ExitiumVitae It's been so nice to talk & especially having found someone I can share music with even if our time is short. Much love and peace to you.
@Sanva You seem like such a kind person & I love your posts.
@whywere I love your energy, you're so sweet and I love seeing you around!
@Sherri Always has a kind word for everyone ❤️
@Wrennie I'm always so saddened to hear about the way you've been treated but you still have the utmost kindness for everyone and I respect it so much.
@Hindsightis2020 I enjoy your comments and insights. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
@ItsMe-Hecked I hope you found peace. Your posts struck a chord with me and I'll still remember you. 💕

I know there are many I'm forgetting, and I'm sorry about that. I love many members on this forum and I wish the best for everyone.
Thank you so very much!! Having you as a great friend is so nice, as having no family or friends, outside of SS, I love the thought of having people that I can call family to me.

It is souls like you who make this site and the whole world just so much better.

Again, thank you, and have a great rest of this week and I send you lots of hugs and the knowledge that you are truly a heartwarming soul.

Walter

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Thanka. I appreciate the shout out. Your posts are very thoughtful and articulate themselves. I definitely appreciate the time and thought you so obviously invest into them. Clear, conscience and thoughtful. You are definitely one of the deeper members of this forum and your contributions are invaluable.

OpheliasFlowers

OpheliasFlowers

Specialist
Apr 2, 2019

@Life sucks
@Judah
@Midgardsorm
@OrcWitch
@Leorio Paradinight
@Persephone ❦
@whywere
@noname223
@motel rooms
@GenesAndEnvironment
@Sherri
@botanormal
@Rational man
@demuic
@OpheliasFlowers
@LastFlowers
@avoid_slow_death
@Circles
@Wrennie
@Dot
@Dr Iron Arc
@Bootleg Astolfo

View attachment 85973
Thank you for thinking of me, and mentioning me. Your posts have always resonated so strongly with me, so often hit so close to home for me in so many ways, and you always communicate your thoughts so intelligently and articulately. And you are on of the most compassionate and supportive members here. I appreciate your being here so much. Thank you again, and much love to you. :heart: