• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
I got fired from my job on Friday. I've pretty went full hermit immediately and avoided all texts and contact with my mother since then. She has found out by today and keeps trying to talk to me. Currently hiding out at a restaurant. Weed tolerance has built up to where high wears off so fast now. Such a pain to take tolerance breaks. I should be preparing for my move literally across the world in a few months, but right now I dont want to think about or do anything. Fucking bastard police why did they have to give me those bullshit traffic tickets? Now court dates are another thing for me to worry about and paralyze me with anxiety.
I relate so hard to japanese hikikomori. The type of paralyzing anxiety that makes me want to just quit doing everything or ctb. If I was born into some wealth I could just do what I want. I wouldnt have to worry about any of this. But my family has nothing.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I got fired from my job on Friday. I've pretty went full hermit immediately and avoided all texts and contact with my mother since then. She has found out by today and keeps trying to talk to me. Currently hiding out at a restaurant. Weed tolerance has built up to where high wears off so fast now. Such a pain to take tolerance breaks. I should be preparing for my move literally across the world in a few months, but right now I dont want to think about or do anything. Fucking bastard police why did they have to give me those bullshit traffic tickets? Now court dates are another thing for me to worry about and paralyze me with anxiety.
I relate so hard to japanese hikikomori. The type of paralyzing anxiety that makes me want to just quit doing everything or ctb. If I was born into some wealth I could just do what I want. I wouldnt have to worry about any of this. But my family has nothing.

You can't see a doctor and get prescribed some Xanax?

Reactions: Circles
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
You can't see a doctor and get prescribed some Xanax?
I dont fuck with prescription drugs. I'd probably get addicted and die horribly. Only weed and psychedelics
Doubt it would help anyways

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I dont fuck with prescription drugs. I'd probably get addicted and die horribly. Only weed and psychedelics
Doubt it would help anyways

If you use Xanax for a short time, you should be alright. If you use it for years, then you are fucked.