• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hydrangeacorp

Jan 25, 2024
I've wanted to die since I was a child. (I am an adult now...). I have no interest in being or reason to be here anymore. All I want is to die.

Why is it that I need to spend days researching methods just to find out that they might fail and leave me, somehow, even worse? Why do I need to spend time and money in a 5-year process for some BS organisation that might not even "accept" my "request to die"? Who decided this BS?

I have looked through the threads here for methods of death. I am frustrated that none of them are guaranteed. I just want a way that is relatively pain-free and offers me a guaranteed exit.

If anyone has any input on a guaranteed and reasonably pain-free method, please, please, please let me know. Please do also comment if you have tried something and it failed.

Do I need to hire a hitman on myself or something? Find someone fine with killing me and pay them? How am I supposed to trust that they'd even finish the job?

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to the forum my friend
I agree that euthanasia and assisted suicide should be made legal for those who truly want to leave this horrible world.

Its actually horrific that they force people who are suffering immensely to decay and rot in this cruel world and make them resort to dangerous suicide methods that have high chances of failing

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel trapped in this existence. It's so horrible and cruel how we are denied the option to just easily die in peace, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal sleep. I despise how it's too much to ask for in this hellish world if one wants to simply die on their own terms with no risks and complications, I find it terrifying how trying to die can potentially go wrong and lead to worse suffering.

Reactions: iloverachel
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I will give you a clue who decided for it to be this way, you have owners, they own you, they own everything, they own all the important land. they own and control the corporations.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Because guns are illegal in most countries.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Dying is not only hard bc certain methods are not available it's hard bc of our SI. Probably the most common method was and still is full hanging. There's not much someone can do wrong. Strong enough rope that can hold several times the body weight, strong anchor point and well tied knots. Once the chair is kicked away there's no way back. And probably about 30 minutes alone should be sufficient.

Reactions: limeoctave
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I've wanted to die since I was a child. (I am an adult now...). I have no interest in being or reason to be here anymore. All I want is to die.

Why is it that I need to spend days researching methods just to find out that they might fail and leave me, somehow, even worse? Why do I need to spend time and money in a 5-year process for some BS organisation that might not even "accept" my "request to die"? Who decided this BS?

I have looked through the threads here for methods of death. I am frustrated that none of them are guaranteed. I just want a way that is relatively pain-free and offers me a guaranteed exit.

If anyone has any input on a guaranteed and reasonably pain-free method, please, please, please let me know. Please do also comment if you have tried something and it failed.

Do I need to hire a hitman on myself or something? Find someone fine with killing me and pay them? How am I supposed to trust that they'd even finish the job?
SN is the closest thing available to this for me. That's the way I'll hopefully go..

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
It sucks. Thing is, soon (but not within our lifetime) immortality will be attainable/the norm and governments will have to start providing people assisted suicide. Not for us, though.