• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I appreciate both of your concerns, and I agree that something like N would objectively be a better ctb method. As for the SN, I'm not willing to purchase it since 1. I need to die right now 2. I have panic disorder and me ordering substances overseas would freak me the fuck out. hanging is also a tried and proven method for ctb. I don't want to wait any longer. sorry
I think you don't have to sorry. I respect your decision and I understand you. You a free person and you have all rights to ctb with any method that you like or choose. We are just worrying about you and don't want that you would suffer more than now. Just be careful. May peace be with you. I respect you and no matter what you will do or choose and you are brave person. ❤️

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Godspeed. May you find peace.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Bless you man, I hope you are feeling amazing right now! Hallucinations can be tough sometimes with those medications. Do whatever is comfortable for you, and I hope you are at peace. Sending love your way :)

Reactions: BrainShower
hewiof

hewiof

Mar 24, 2024
ttppally fuckef it he first nooos I felun cinous but save muwlfbut t tyef another noose but I wam super fifoling loopya haolufination andI justhi t teh floot ehrj I py ho;
I nwwdr o ry again butI" ms ofuked oufo my iminf if Iacan suvvevsfully hang, iiht for gor jassive vloiinn of isnetea

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
ttppally fuckef it he first nooos I felun cinous but save muwlfbut t tyef another noose but I wam super fifoling loopya haolufination andI justhi t teh floot ehrj I py ho;
I nwwdr o ry again butI" ms ofuked oufo my iminf if Iacan suvvevsfully hang, iiht for gor jassive vloiinn of isnetea
I told you this method is not reliable, Don't try anymore or you may end up paralyzed, Take a sleep this night

Last edited by a moderator:
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Agreed, I think you shouldnt try again for risk of permanent damage. Try to make it to bed or the couch and find something to just chill out and do. Maybe put some Family Guy on the TV and grab something to sip on until the hallucinations wear off :)

hewiof

hewiof

Mar 24, 2024
hi==hthird ime iidpassout and hadsome wacjqabddeesansabdcinkyksubsburUdinr nyskef esebufb o, ues ny Suud tooos tro,f ;m alsi weaj frn the idcab;tdi nycg
Agreed, I think you shouldnt try again for risk of permanent damage. Try to make it to bed or the couch and find something to just chill out and do. Maybe put some Family Guy on the TV and grab something to sip on until the hallucinations wear off :)
you are rih=ght, willstoip owl but I also jbe taken a mega doeoc cloninde (more than I specified inm yoi st( si U susoet uwuk hve tifg ithehusgak wnayy,

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
If you are saying "Clonidine" then I think a mega dose of that may just make you pass out for good while. Hope you have a restful evening <3
And yes, you will feel weak from taking those too so sleeping it off is probably your best bet at this point

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Are you ok? How do you feel?

Reactions: Dliena
hailspark

hailspark

hail
Jan 23, 2024
hi guys, I forgot go upfsgr ubut zi fifnt enf up grwoingthorugh w it; I took 100 x 0.1mg clonifine and did a partial. I wkoke up conculsing. surprisnglIdn= feel anybaf effects fom the clonidine oherthan being weak n shit att typing rn
I'm glad you seem to be doing better :) but please make sure you rest and don't take anything else till you're recovered

Last edited:
ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
hi guys, I forgot go upfsgr ubut zi fifnt enf up grwoingthorugh w it; I took 100 x 0.1mg clonifine and did a partial. I wkoke up conculsing. surprisnglIdn= feel anybaf effects fom the clonidine oherthan being weak n shit att typing rn
maybe it's a good time to order some food and watch some cartoons or something. Even if you feel alone right now, you can always jump into the chat when you can type a little better. hang in there dude.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
Feel better now?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
Read this and am feeling really concerned for you OP. I hope you are not having any serious complications. Please update us when you are feeling better. We care 💕

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I do honestly hope all is alright for you today OP.🤗 And sending some support.🩷

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
i hope youre doing better now, sending lots of hugs❤️❤️

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I hope you're okay. Please get some rest, we are here for you <3

hewiof

hewiof

Mar 24, 2024
hi guys, what I meant to say was I tried to hang myself and lost consciousness and woke up convulsing on the floor. Am fine btw, no side effects from the medications other than low blood pressure for a while. my messages probably sound a bit concerning but I was finding it pretty hard to type
thanks for the well wishes, I've read through all these messages and I really appreciate it. in hospital rn but once I get out of here I'll make sure I succeed in ctb
the clonidine overdose was incredibly pleasant tbh, I think i just fucked it up by doing a partial instead of a full hanging. I'm really fucking pissed that I lived
my sense of hearing was quite bad for a few days after the hanging but I've fully recovered otherwise
I'm either gonna do a full hanging or jump off one of the cliffs in my area as soon as I get out of hospital

Last edited:
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
How's it going in the hospital? Do they treat you right?