• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hewiof

hewiof

Mar 24, 2024
Really?
Honestly, I didn't expected this
Don't know why, but I though it was more... painful?
not at all for me at least
obviously I was super uncoordinated as you can tell by my messages but otherwise I felt pretty good, I wasn't nauseous at any point either, but I'm not a person who gets nauseous easily. I think I'm gonna be in the psych ward for a while I really fucked up good this time

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think I'm gonna be in the psych ward for a while I really fucked up good this time
I'm sorry you have to go through this now. Do you admit yourself, voluntarily? I really hope they treat you well there. I'm so sorry you have to suffer so much. šŸ«‚

hewiof

hewiof

Mar 24, 2024
I'm sorry you have to go through this now. Do you admit yourself, voluntarily? I really hope they treat you well there. I'm so sorry you have to suffer so much. šŸ«‚
no I didn't, I was sectioned. The psychiatrists aren't very nice and I feel pretty trapped tbh. I've been admitted before and those times my doctors were very reasonable and I felt comfortable in their care even if I was also involuntary, but here I feel like I'm in a prison haha. I'm also a really fucking bad actor so I dont think I can lie my way out of this. They're very keen on keeping me here considering my plan was pretty concrete and my intent was high. hopefully I get out soon but I doubt it

this feels really fucking bad I just want to die