• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
500x375-swc-dolphin-tour.ashx

gogoprince

gogoprince

Dec 19, 2021
I feel like I've thought about this a lot and eventually I came to the conclusion that if I were reincarnated as an animal I'd probably not have the capacity to think abstract thoughts like, "It's really cool being a tiger." So I don't know what it would really matter?

That said, if I kept my human consciousness it would be cool as shit to be a giant squid, or colossal squid. Badass.

natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Animals usually have a shorter life and I think are so much better than humans. But yes in all seriousness, I don't like the idea of reincarnation either.

Reactions: aSilentVoice
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
A domestic fly

Live fast, die fast and have a bit of pleasure

Reactions: natali4
C

CreatifUsrnam

Mar 22, 2022
Something without a brain. That experience would hopefully be the same as being dead.

Or, alternatively, a bird. Immediately fly high up and CTB by falling.

I do not find the idea of reincarnation pleasant. I hope that once I die, I'll be dead forever.

Last edited:
Kurinoy

Kurinoy

I'm the rain. I'm the moonlight.
Apr 5, 2022
When I used to have lucid dreams I always transformed myself into a wolf. They are animals that appreciate the fact of living in family. They need each other as much as I need my ppl. Also the idea of a lonely wolf is so melancholic and dark that I love it. I have it on my Poetizer profile.

Last edited:
Maeve

Maeve

The screaming never stops
Jul 17, 2023
Lynx because they are cute :3

Sapphire

Sapphire

-
Nov 22, 2022
Definitely a cat who lives with a nice family who would spoil me rotten. That's the life.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
A hermit crab!

I always found hermit crabs to be interesting and really cute. they are so small and tiny just living their simple little lives without really worrying about anything big.
Plus living near a beach as a hermit crab is just really cool to me

vanadium23

vanadium23

Aug 15, 2023
I'd want to be a different human (and maybe get an actual chance at life).

Barring that, being a housecat would be pretty neat. They're just so cute :D

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Lion. I love how majestic and strong they are, it would be a harsh life but I personally would enjoy it.

• Love
Reactions: bluebus