• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Based on my experience, I'm tempted to pick "ox" because you are stubborn and difficult to move if you don't want to move, lol.

Aside from animal references, your vibe is someone who is both very sheltered and someone who's been hurt in a way most can't relate to, so both sheltered and exposed. You're introspective. There's something to you that's very interesting, but it's buried.

Back to animals, I don't think fox fits because it's a canine. You are feline, imo, because I think of how hard it is to win a cat over compared to a dog. People naturally want to give you attention, and you will come around and rub against them so that it seems like you want attention, but when it's given it's hard to tell if you enjoy it, are indifferent, or if you're ready to scratch/bite their hand at any moment.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Based on my experience, I'm tempted to pick "ox" because you are stubborn and difficult to move if you don't want to move, lol.

Aside from animal references, your vibe is someone who is both very sheltered and someone who's been hurt in a way most can't relate to, so both sheltered and exposed. You're introspective. There's something to you that's very interesting, but it's buried.

Back to animals, I don't think fox fits because it's a canine. You are feline, imo, because I think of how hard it is to win a cat over compared to a dog. People naturally want to give you attention, and you will come around and rub against them so that it seems like you want attention, but when it's given it's hard to tell if you enjoy it, are indifferent, or if you're ready to scratch/bite their hand at any moment.
I'm a dragon in the Chinese zodiac. Other people say that I'm like a cat

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I'm a dragon in the Chinese zodiac. Other people say that I'm like a cat
You could certainly be a dragon (happy dragon year, btw). All the pieces are there, but right now you act more like a cat.

It's so hard to tell tone over text generally, but with you it's nearly impossible. I'm sticking with cat, haha.

I'm a monkey in the chinese zodiac. Like you, the traits are there for me from birth, but I'm certainly not active enough to really fit it. I've always been one to joke. Maybe my monkey nature is why I try so hard to stay positive despite being so depressed.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You could certainly be a dragon (happy dragon year, btw). All the pieces are there, but right now you act more like a cat.

It's so hard to tell tone over text generally, but with you it's nearly impossible. I'm sticking with cat, haha.

I'm a monkey in the chinese zodiac. Like you, the traits are there for me from birth, but I'm certainly not active enough to really fit it. I've always been one to joke. Maybe my monkey nature is why I try so hard to stay positive despite being so depressed.
Actually, your zodiac sign year is bad because you've offended the name god or something. I'm a gold dragon to be exact. People have told me that I seem feline though

• Informative
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Actually, your zodiac sign year is bad because you've offended the name god or something. I'm a gold dragon to be exact. People have told me that I seem feline though
Very interesting. Didn't know that.

A quick reading of the different dragon types would definitely tell me gold fits you best.

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm born in the year of the dog but there's no way that defines me. I mean it's not like I'm stupid and loyal and beast like and…oh.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Very interesting. Didn't know that.

A quick reading of the different dragon types would definitely tell me gold fits you best.
Really? I don't feel like a dragon at all. I think that monkey or snake is a better fit

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I'm born in the year of the dog but there's no way that defines me. I mean it's not like I'm stupid and loyal and beast like and…oh.
Sounds like people tend to like you, but you are sensitive on the inside. Right on the nose imo.
Really? I don't feel like a dragon at all. I think that monkey or snake is a better fit
Well, I meant out of the different dragon categories, gold fits the best for you. As for your suggestions:

Monkey:
Sharpness of mind: check. Active and energetic: Probably a miss. Intelligent: check. All the stuff about being social: miss. Vain and condescending: check (no offense). Lack patience with anything that requires effort: x1000. Center of attention and puzzling: check.

Seems like a pretty good fit.

Snake:
Sensitive: check. Effective and adaptable: unknown. Smart: check. Cool and calm: probably.
"Move elegantly through the social sphere, armed with their wide range of interests and hobbies, which add to their intrigue and mystery. They're often artistic, which makes them taste-makers others look to for guidance.": I'm going to say check despite your statements that nothing interests you because that's you lying to yourself.

Mysterious and needing alone time: check. Emotionally detached, cold, and selfish, struggling to be vulnerable: X1000.

I was going to do dragon, too, but I say snake fits too well. Definitely more snake than monkey.

Last edited:
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022

The cat part might be right about her.

I checked my Chinese Zodiac sign and apparently I'm born in the year of the monkey ehhh.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sounds like people tend to like you, but you are sensitive on the inside. Right on the nose imo.

Well, I meant out of the different dragon categories, gold fits the best for you. As for your suggestions:

Monkey:
Sharpness of mind: check. Active and energetic: Probably a miss. Intelligent: check. All the stuff about being social: miss. Vain and condescending: check (no offense). Lack patience with anything that requires effort: x1000. Center of attention and puzzling: check.

Seems like a pretty good fit.

Snake:
Sensitive: check. Effective and adaptable: unknown. Smart: check. Cool and calm: probably.
"Move elegantly through the social sphere, armed with their wide range of interests and hobbies, which add to their intrigue and mystery. They're often artistic, which makes them taste-makers others look to for guidance.": I'm going to say check despite your statements that nothing interests you because that's you lying to yourself.

Mysterious and needing alone time: check. Emotionally detached, cold, and selfish, struggling to be vulnerable: X1000.

I was going to do dragon, too, but I say snake fits too well. Definitely more snake than monkey.
Can you do dragon? I want to see how that fits me

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What about a wooden dog? Is it bad or good?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What about a wooden dog? Is it bad or good?
Apparently, all signs have bad luck in their zodiac sign year because you've offended the name god, so you'd have bad luck in the dog year. I'm not sure how the dog will be affected in the dragon year. I'm not super well versed in Chinese astrology or esoteric things, I just know a bit about it in passing. I can Google it though

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Apparently, all signs have bad luck in their zodiac sign year because you've offended the name god, so you'd have bad luck in the dog year. I'm not sure how the dog will be affected in the dragon year. I'm not super well versed in Chinese astrology or esoteric things, I just know a bit about it in passing. I can Google it though
Oh ok

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I found this online. 2024 seems to be a good year for you

"In the Year of the Dragon, Dogs will experience opportunities related to wealth, investments, and finances. Career and Business: According to the Five Elements theory, the Dog belongs to the Earth element, and Wood controls Earth. Wood represents the Dog's career prospects."

"However, Dogs, you should have high hopes for your career prospects in 2024. In Year of the Dragon 2024, you should seize opportunities, accumulate energy for work, and actively engage. There will be many opportunities during this year, but you will need to be proactive."

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Can you do dragon? I want to see how that fits me
Sure (Dragon has a lot more detail!):
  • Wise: comes with age. Will probably be a check assuming you stick around.
  • Adventurous: toss-up. You like to travel, and I think you are adventurous at heart, but right now you're resisting.
  • temperamental: Can't say for sure, but I'm guessing yes.
  • Impulsive: same.
  • "They'll be loved and admired by many but find it difficult to return such affection.": absolutely based on your interaction with this forum.
  • "Even though they may not care to invest in relationships, Dragons cannot stay alone for too long without feeling desolate": Absolutely. Similar advice to what I've given you, actually.
  • Upright character and scorn hypocritical or dishonorable behavior: going to say check. You definitely scorn hypocrisy. Scorning "dishonor" may seem like a miss, because you can't stand traditional concepts of "honor," but I would say under your own code of ethics you definitely scorn what you consider dishonorable.
  • self-respecting pride: check.
  • Generosity: can't say. Probably 'no' right now, or at least I have no evidence of such.
  • talent: probably
  • vigor, full of energy: like "adventurous," this is a miss now but I think its somewhere in you.
  • Charismatic: I'm going to say check, although you could use refining, I think you're naturally charismatic.
  • "courageous and fearless leaders who'll never back down from any challenge": miss now, but absolutely within you.
  • "domineering . . . self-centered, and gullible.": again, no offense, but I'm saying yes to all three.
    • "This last possibility seems difficult to understand until you realize Dragons believe themselves to always know best": okay this was perfect to explain why I thought yes to gullible haha.
  • "hate being alone": you will disagree but I think this fits you.
  • "formidable and passionate": sure.
  • "impatient, especially when anxious, which may lead them to give up too easily on their goals.": absolutely.
  • "exude confidence": yes. You never doubt that you're capable of something, instead saying you'd prefer not to do such thing.
  • loyalty to partner bordering on possessiveness: hard to say, but I could see you being possessive if you had gotten your crush to go out with you.

I stand by what I said earlier, that - although I don't like this phrasing - a dragon is what you are meant to be, but right now you are a snake, which is really poetic when you think about it. Gullible because you think you know best made me literally lol.

Last edited:
  • Informative
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The only vibes you give off to me are ✨️sserafim vibes✨

• Yay!
Reactions: 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sure (Dragon has a lot more detail!):
  • Wise: comes with age. Will probably be a check assuming you stick around.
  • Adventurous: toss-up. You like to travel, and I think you are adventurous at heart, but right now you're resisting.
  • temperamental: Can't say for sure, but I'm guessing yes.
  • Impulsive: same.
  • "They'll be loved and admired by many but find it difficult to return such affection.": absolutely based on your interaction with this forum.
  • "Even though they may not care to invest in relationships, Dragons cannot stay alone for too long without feeling desolate": Absolutely. Similar advice to what I've given you, actually.
  • Upright character and scorn hypocritical or dishonorable behavior: going to say check. You definitely scorn hypocrisy. Scorning "dishonor" may seem like a miss, because you can't stand traditional concepts of "honor," but I would say under your own code of ethics you definitely scorn what you consider dishonorable.
  • self-respecting pride: check.
  • Generosity: can't say. Probably 'no' right now, or at least I have no evidence of such.
  • talent: probably
  • vigor, full of energy: like "adventurous," this is a miss now but I think its somewhere in you.
  • Charismatic: I'm going to say check, although you could use refining, I think you're naturally charismatic.
  • "courageous and fearless leaders who'll never back down from any challenge": miss now, but absolutely within you.
  • "domineering . . . self-centered, and gullible.": again, no offense, but I'm saying yes to all three.
    • "This last possibility seems difficult to understand until you realize Dragons believe themselves to always know best": okay this was perfect to explain why I thought yes to gullible haha.
  • "hate being alone": you will disagree but I think this fits you.
  • "formidable and passionate": sure.
  • "impatient, especially when anxious, which may lead them to give up too easily on their goals.": absolutely.
  • "exude confidence": yes. You never doubt that you're capable of something, instead saying you'd prefer not to do such thing.
  • loyalty to partner bordering on possessiveness: hard to say, but I could see you being possessive if you had gotten your crush to go out with you.

I stand by what I said earlier, that - although I don't like this phrasing - a dragon is what you are meant to be, but right now you are a snake, which is really poetic when you think about it. Gullible because you think you know best made me literally lol.
I don't want to age or get old. I won't stick around. I don't want to live past 25

How could I use refining?

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I don't want to age or get old. I won't stick around. I don't want to live past 25

I've said similar. I just hope you make whatever choice you make for good reasons.

How could I use refining?

Tone is tough through text, and I don't know if you talk IRL the way you do here, but to maximize charisma you need to consider the person/group you're speaking to, not just yourself. It will not only make you a more effective communicator, it will help you grow as a person.

For example, look at this thread. It's about you in the title, and then most of the posts as well. Now, I don't mind talking about you because I find you interesting, like I'm trying to solve a puzzle - the puzzle of realigning your cognitive dissonance - and learning more about you means more puzzle pieces at my disposal. But, if I wasn't already invested, it would be pretty poor form to not send something back my way, like "I think monkey does/doesn't fit you because X", or a bit more of a response to some of my opnions, or at least thank me for making an extra post at your request.

With people who don't know you already, it's important to learn the art of taking some amount of interest in them, or at least pretending. They'll be more engaged and listen when it's your turn to talk again. I don't see you do that very much. I never really know if you're reading my whole posts (which is a signal to me that I need to use fewer words to make my point), because I only get a snippet in return. Yes, I enjoy writing these posts for my own selfish reasons of being interested and apparently listening to myself talk since I don't talk much IRL, but they do take work and thought, and without back and forth the interest won't last.

A big part of charisma is understanding people. People pick up on authenticity. To understand people you need to pay attention to them. This means not dismissing ideas you disagree with or abandoning a conversation when you're unhappy with how it has turned. You need to be able to ask "why do they think this", or "why are they saying that" and look for a real answer. You can't just say it's because they're dumb and incapable of thinking. People believe things for reasons, and most of the time there is at least a little part of it that is rational. Charisma requires identifying those reasons so they can be addressed, identifying common ground so a rapport can form, and admitting what you don't know.

• Informative
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I've said similar. I just hope you make whatever choice you make for good reasons.

Tone is tough through text, and I don't know if you talk IRL the way you do here, but to maximize charisma you need to consider the person/group you're speaking to, not just yourself. It will not only make you a more effective communicator, it will help you grow as a person.

For example, look at this thread. It's about you in the title, and then most of the posts as well. Now, I don't mind talking about you because I find you interesting, like I'm trying to solve a puzzle - the puzzle of realigning your cognitive dissonance - and learning more about you means more puzzle pieces at my disposal. But, if I wasn't already invested, it would be pretty poor form to not send something back my way, like "I think monkey does/doesn't fit you because X", or a bit more of a response to some of my opnions, or at least thank me for making an extra post at your request.

With people who don't know you already, it's important to learn the art of taking some amount of interest in them, or at least pretending. They'll be more engaged and listen when it's your turn to talk again. I don't see you do that very much. I never really know if you're reading my whole posts (which is a signal to me that I need to use fewer words to make my point), because I only get a snippet in return. Yes, I enjoy writing these posts for my own selfish reasons of being interested and apparently listening to myself talk since I don't talk much IRL, but they do take work and thought, and without back and forth the interest won't last.

A big part of charisma is understanding people. People pick up on authenticity. To understand people you need to pay attention to them. This means not dismissing ideas you disagree with or abandoning a conversation when you're unhappy with how it has turned. You need to be able to ask "why do they think this", or "why are they saying that" and look for a real answer. You can't just say it's because they're dumb and incapable of thinking. People believe things for reasons, and most of the time there is at least a little part of it that is rational. Charisma requires identifying those reasons so they can be addressed, identifying common ground so a rapport can form, and admitting what you don't know.
"like I'm trying to solve a puzzle - the puzzle of realigning your cognitive dissonance - and learning more about you means more puzzle pieces at my disposal"

Why? Is it entertaining? I think subconsciously there is a tendency to control, especially when you play importance and intellectual over others, as I am doing right now, but this elaboration is an exception to just give you new insight, so you are free to scrutinize it without expecting a reply.

I had those tendencies and feelings toward a particular girl, but I reached a point of understanding that people sometimes are irrational and emotional, which isn't wrong in my opinion.

I found my peace by accepting people and their rationality and irrationally, both are aspects of human nature, and I don't see any superiority of one over the other, but the world does, which I consider a form of oppression.

• Informative
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
To me you give off the vibes that you think deeply a lot and you're very curious

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
"like I'm trying to solve a puzzle - the puzzle of realigning your cognitive dissonance - and learning more about you means more puzzle pieces at my disposal"

Why? Is it entertaining?

I guess it's partially entertaining or I probably wouldn't do it, but if you want me to analyze my motives I'd say I'm most likely (1) working through my own issues, (2) symbolically trying to be support for younger versions of myself, and (3) trying to feel good about myself for offering what I've learned to other people who are struggling.

I think subconsciously there is a tendency to control, especially when you play importance and intellectual over others, as I am doing right now, but this elaboration is an exception to just give you new insight, so you are free to scrutinize it without expecting a reply.
If you're suggesting I'm trying to control people on here, of course I'm going to reply. First, because it's a pretty harsh accusation, and second because my whole schtick on here is saying one should be able to question themselves and their ideas. It would be very hypocritical to simply dismiss it.

I had those tendencies and feelings toward a particular girl, but I reached a point of understanding that people sometimes are irrational and emotional, which isn't wrong in my opinion.
I found my peace by accepting people and their rationality and irrationally, both are aspects of human nature, and I don't see any superiority of one over the other, but the world does, which I consider a form of oppression.
If that's your philosophy, you do you. I greatly disagree. Being emotional is natural, and emotions should be understood and accepted, but irrationality is worse than rationality and we should all be helping each other with limiting our irrational convictions.

I find it interesting that I would get this pushback. A large part of this board's philosophy is that the world at large is irrational for being against suicide and being capitalist and being natalist and working for the machine, etc. I haven't seen you in those threads going "woah everyone, rational and irrational are equally good and neither is better. By considering rationality better, that's a form of oppression." You're only saying it to me here where I'm suggesting that yeah life sucks, but it's not absolute and there are some good things; suicide is an option but it shouldn't be worshipped. Suddenly when I'm saying those things I need to simply respect irrationality or I'm oppressing and controlling.

What I said about my motivations applies to my interactions with other younger people on this forum. I'm not sure if you're reaching for a connection with what happened with that girl you mentioned, but I don't think my responses to @sserafim are inconsistent with my responses to, eg, @Dr Iron Arc . I do think I can empathize a good bit about the feelings they're having and I think I have a bit of wisdom to offer. Maybe that's arrogant of me, but I try not to be too pushy if people aren't asking for advice or elaboration, as she did here. I'm older, but only by a few years, which means I've lived through that phase of life but recently enough that I can empathize with uniquely modern problems.

I do worry about @sserafim in particular because of posts like yours now. She seems to have gained a cult-like following (emphasis on "like"; I'm not calling anyone an actual cult member) eager to tell her what they think she wants to hear. I don't think I could've figured out what I did about life if there was a never-ending flow of positive reinforcement for all my absolutist negative internalized thoughts. So, yes, I'm more motivated to offer alternative points of view she is free to accept or ignore.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc