• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
It would be nice to see fan-art of Merlin (2008) or WACCA's Luin (my PFP). Whatever's easier for you, both series are over unfortunately.

I'm not on big social media because of anxiety but I know there's still a fandom somewhere.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
IMG 7057 IMG 7058 IMG 7066 IMG 7068 IMG 7070 IMG 7062 IMG 7072 IMG 7063
It would be nice to see fan-art of Merlin (2008) or WACCA's Luin (my PFP). Whatever's easier for you, both series are over unfortunately.

I'm not on big social media because of anxiety but I know there's still a fandom somewhere.
Holy shit Merlin is a blast from the past, I used to watch it religiously while I was in highschool haha, I love that show
Ngl….I was a big Merlin x Arthur shipper. It's their fault for making them have so much chemistry 😭
I didn't think I would find much fanart for Merlin, but surprisingly there was a ton of awesome ones!
Sadly I couldn't find much for Luin :( is the last one Luin? They look similar but I can't tell if it's the same character
IMG 7074
IMG 7080 IMG 7081 IMG 7079 IMG 7075
IMG 7076 IMG 7082 IMG 7083

Last edited:
Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
Found this thread and scrolled through it with a smile on my face. You've got good taste in art :D
I wonder if you could find any cool fanart of Venom from Guilty Gear?

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Art of Kaede and/or Shuichi from Danganronpa V3 would be cool as I want to find art of them but don't want to get spoiled!

• Love
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I'm not a fan of fanart, not to mention many of them are mockery with the character. I already have everything I've ever wanted about her (see my avatar) in a collection of 15 GB and soon it will grow even further. The few "fanarts" I've seen about her were exactly a mockery. Needless to say they made me angry. So, thanks for the suggestion, but I'll pass. :sunglasses:

• Love
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
I'm not a fan of fanart, not to mention many of them are mockery with the character. I already have everything I've ever wanted about her (see my avatar) in a collection of 15 GB and soon it will grow even further. The few "fanarts" I've seen about her were exactly a mockery. Needless to say they made me angry. So, thanks for the suggestion, but I'll pass. :sunglasses:
Ohhhh i see. Is she the actress who played supergirl? Also why do you think they're a mockery?

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Ohhhh i see. Is she the actress who played supergirl? Also why do you think they're a mockery?
Yes, that's the same actress. She's making a return to the TV screen (I thought she had given up acting career) with a new tv show which probably will turn out to be boring as hell ("The girls on the bus") but I'll endure it, if that means seeing her again.

The few fan arts I saw of Supergirl (handdrawn, just like anime) made her with huge mellons and with an ass bigger than Texas in size.
Another "fan art" was mocking at her eyes, suggesting she was a junkie bc the moron who made it clearly didn't know that the different pupils size was the handiwork of that insect Blake Jenner who IMO should be in jail for the rest of his life.
If all the "fan art" is like this, I'd rather not see it.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Found this thread and scrolled through it with a smile on my face. You've got good taste in art :D
I wonder if you could find any cool fanart of Venom from Guilty Gear?
Awh thank you! ^^ 💙 I'm glad it could bring a smile to your face~ DUDE I love the character designs in guilty gear, my favorite character is Elphelt 🌸 Also bedman is hella cool and interesting to me. I love venom's design as well :)
IMG 7099 IMG 7091
IMG 7100 IMG 7093
IMG 7098 IMG 7106 IMG 7092 IMG 7107

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
@soulkitty

1. Black Django from the Boktai series
2. The Battle Cats

P.S. You're amazing!

• Hugs
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Holy shit Merlin is a blast from the past, I used to watch it religiously while I was in highschool haha, I love that show
Ngl….I was a big Merlin x Arthur shipper. It's their fault for making them have so much chemistry 😭
I didn't think I would find much fanart for Merlin, but surprisingly there was a ton of awesome ones!
Sadly I couldn't find much for Luin :( is the last one Luin? They look similar but I can't tell if it's the same character
@soulkitty WOAH I did not realize the Merlin fandom was still out there. It's funny seeing art of Merlin using magic near Arthur because that was only revealed to be the case near the series finalie. I really gotta rewatch the series one day, brings back so many memories.

As for Luin, the game wasn't officially translated into English but the Japanese name is ルーン (Rune/Luin), but you did enough already. Thank you <3

• Hugs
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Art of Kaede and/or Shuichi from Danganronpa V3 would be cool as I want to find art of them but don't want to get spoiled!
💗🖤 woah these characters seem so cool~ I'm guessing Kaede is a musician :) I always love danganropa fanart, there is so many amazing ones. I've been wanting to play the games for a long time. Sadly I did get a spoiler so I'm glad you didn't search up fanart lol 😭

IMG 7119
IMG 7118 IMG 7121 IMG 7111 IMG 7113 IMG 7116 IMG 7120 IMG 7112
IMG 7123 IMG 7122 IMG 7126 IMG 7124

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
💗🖤 woah these characters seem so cool~ I'm guessing Kaede is a musician :) I always love danganropa fanart, there is so many amazing ones. I've been wanting to play the games for a long time. Sadly I did get a spoiler so I'm glad you didn't search up fanart lol 😭

View attachment 137275
View attachment 137276View attachment 137277View attachment 137278View attachment 137279View attachment 137280View attachment 137281View attachment 137282
View attachment 137283View attachment 137284View attachment 137285View attachment 137286

This pairing reminds me of the one in "Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso (your lie in april)", so I'll suggest that because I'm curious if some of the fanart could rival the official art

Last edited:
  • Love
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024

View attachment 137275
View attachment 137276View attachment 137277View attachment 137278View attachment 137279View attachment 137280View attachment 137281View attachment 137282
View attachment 137283View attachment 137284View attachment 137285View attachment 137286
OMG I absolutely LOVE these, thank you! You totally should play the games, they're amazing! And yes, Kyedae is a pianist!

• Hugs
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
How about the game VVVVVV? Can you find any for that?

• Love
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
@soulkitty

1. Black Django from the Boktai series
2. The Battle Cats

P.S. You're amazing!
I've never played Boktai before but it looks rlly interesting. Also it was created by Hideo Kojima which is cool!! :0
Oh man I used to be so addicted to battle cats, I would play it every waking hour for a couple of weeks lmao it was like a drug (๑✪ᆺ✪๑)
Thank you for replying to the thread ❤️ I hope you're doing well 🦊
IMG 7160 IMG 7161 IMG 7165
IMG 7163 IMG 7167 IMG 7171 IMG 7169 IMG 7166
Also sorry I think I may have gotten the character wrong on a couple of them, I think only the first one is black django? 😭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Cowboy Bebop :D has to be my favorite anime

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
@soulkitty
THESE ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH !! ~ ฅ(ミⓛᆽⓛミ)ฅ✧

Oh man I used to be so addicted to battle cats, I would play it every waking hour for a couple of weeks lmao it was like a drug (๑✪ᆺ✪๑)
That's so cool! What's your favourite Cat? For me, the Normal Cat Gang will always have a special place in my heart ♡

I returned to Battle Cats about two weeks ago. Saw a poll recently and was surprised to see this derpy cat game still going strong, even better ranked as one of the most played mobile games last year. I remember playing it in high school where me and my friends were having a good laugh at all the goofball designs (special mention goes to Sexy Legs Cat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

Also sorry I think I may have gotten the character wrong on a couple of them, I think only the first one is black django? 😭
No worries at all! The brothers Django and Sabata are my favourite Yin-Yang duo. Master Otenko/Toasty (the sun companion that Django has) is cool, too. If only he weren't annoying and didn't have the voice of an old man. Yes, the first picture is Black Django. BJ appeared in the second game, and is Django transformed into a vampire when he was bitten by Red Ringo, his father, who had been turned into a vampire himself by the Count, the main antagonist of the first game.

Thank you for replying to the thread ❤️ I hope you're doing well 🦊
I'm fine, thank you for your well wishes. I've been trying to improve myself, both mentally and physically 😺

Last edited:
  • Hugs
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
@soulkitty
THESE ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH !! ~ ฅ(ミⓛᆽⓛミ)ฅ✧

That's so cool! What's your favourite Cat? For me, the Normal Cat Gang will always have a special place in my heart ♡

I returned to Battle Cats about two weeks ago. Saw a poll recently and was surprised to see this derpy cat game still going strong, even better ranked as one of the most played mobile games last year. I remember playing it in high school where me and my friends were having a good laugh at all the goofball designs (special mention goes to Sexy Legs Cat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

No worries at all! The brothers Django and Sabata are my favourite Yin-Yang duo. Master Otenko/Toasty (the sun companion that Django has) is cool, too. If only he weren't annoying and didn't have the voice of an old man. Yes, the first picture is Black Django. BJ appeared in the second game, and is Django transformed into a vampire when he was bitten by Red Ringo, his father, who had been turned into a vampire himself by the Count, the main antagonist of the first game.

I'm fine, thank you for your well wishes. I've been trying to improve myself, both mentally and physically 😺
Np!! I'm glad you like them! 🦊💙 I would say my favorite cat is Nurse cat just because her design is so cute, I love her, although I don't think I ever managed to get her. Awhhh I agree, the normal cats are nostalgic to me tbh (^・ω・^ )

Dude some of the cat designs make me laugh so much lmaoo, you never know what to expect, they're so unique and silly. Your reply has me very tempted to reinstall it today. Oh is Master Otenko the lil sunflower guy? I'm surprised he would have the voice of an old man 😭

I'm glad to hear that!! I wish you very much luck with improving yourself, it's definitely not easy <3

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Your reply has me very tempted to reinstall it today. Oh is Master Otenko the lil sunflower guy? I'm surprised he would have the voice of an old man 😭
All the best to you! ~ ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Yes, Otenko is the lil' sunflower guy. He is a mentor of sorts to Django, which would probably explain why they gave him a "wise old man" persona.

• Hugs