• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Hello! Idk why but one of my favorite things to do is find amazing fanart for people, it brings me so much joy, especially when it makes the person happy. I don't know if anyone will be interested in this lol, but feel free to reply with an anime, game, show or movie and I'll try to find some cool fanart for you 💙 and let me know if you want to know the artist's name for any of the pieces and I'll try to find them :) if it's something more obscure I might not be able to find any, but I'll try my best

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I don't have any specific media that I want fan art from, but from the media you do know, could you send any cool pictures of the sky? I don't mean landscape pictures, but cinematic shots of the sky. I collect a lot of sky pictures that I find beautiful, it makes me very happy, so I would appreciate it. It can be any from any anime, manga, movie, show, game that you are aware of.

Last edited:
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
How about Attack on Titan, or Steins Gate, or Fire Force, I can't decide so you pick one.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
ooh i love madotsuki from yume nikki! btw do you have any favourite characters? where do you usually go looking for fanart?

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Tysm, those are really cool!

I like how Wesker looks calm and collected from the outside, but on the inside... The second art is really good, going to set it as my phone wallpaper :)
Np!! Also yay I'm glad you like them!!! ❤️ for some reason it makes me really happy you're setting it as your phone wallpaper

ooh i love madotsuki from yume nikki! btw do you have any favourite characters? where do you usually go looking for fanart?
Ooooo I love yumi Nikki hell yeah I already got a lot of fanart saved of madotsuki. 🫂 Hmmmmm. That's a very hard question. Some characters I love though are marceline from adventure time, claire redfield & Ethan winters from resident evil, bee from bee and puppycat, mob from mob psycho, Kel & Basil from omori, I know there's characters I love even more than those but can't think rn, I have so many favorites. I usually scour Pinterest, it's very good for finding fanart imo. And if that doesn't work I look on Instagram, Twitter or google images

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
I don't have any specific media that I want fan art from, but from the media you do know, could you send any cool pictures of the sky? I don't mean landscape pictures, but cinematic shots of the sky. I collect a lot of sky pictures that I find beautiful, it makes me very happy, so I would appreciate it. It can be any from any anime, manga, movie, show, game that you are aware of.
I really love sky pictures as well so I love this request ☁️✨For some reason it was hard to find sky pictures from any media I know, so I just chose general art/pictures of the sky that I found, I hope they're similar to what you're looking for 💗
IMG 6964 IMG 6975 IMG 6983 IMG 6965 IMG 6981 IMG 6980 IMG 6979
IMG 6985

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I really love sky pictures as well so I love this request ☁️✨For some reason it was hard to find sky pictures from any media I know, so I just chose general art/pictures of the sky that I found, I hope they're similar to what you're looking for 💗
These are very pretty, thank you so much.

ilvgore

ilvgore

Jan 7, 2024
Watamote!!
Its a very relatable Anime for me.
The girl on my Profil picture is the Mc of Watamote:))

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU !!! THAT ONE JINX AND EKKO FIGHT SCENE HAS MY HEART
Of course np, it was a lot of fun to find them! IKRR I love that one, that fight scene is so badass and one of my favorite scenes of the show 💙🖤💙

• Love
Reactions: Ditto
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Wow thanks for the art, never seen any of these ones
No problem <3 I'm glad I could find some ones you haven't seen :) whoa you set one of them as your pfp! It suits you well especially with the colors of your username and title 💛💚

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante