• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
i personally believe in reincarnation. I hope when I die I get born in a better situation then the one I got put in this life. it's scary to think I wouldn't remember my past self that much. (I won't go into depth cuz my theories on it are all long and strange)
TELL US YOUR LONG AND STRANGE THEORIES

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
TELL US YOUR LONG AND STRANGE THEORIES
well basically, I've heard a few stories about young children saying strange things. I remember hearing this one story about a little girl going back to the house she apparently used to live in in her past life (she said all of this herself) and one of the relatives in that house still knew what she was talking about, and it spiraled from there. I also used to say strange things when i was younger. maybe we're forgetting something after the age of like, 6 persay. anyway, I just find it interesting how children can be so connected to strange paranormal events. my mother even had experiences with it until she was about 10 probably, and she saw the ghosts of her dead relatives and she'd speak with them... obviously it sounds crazy but she's been telling me this story for ages and now she thinks it's an awful story and it was 'demonic' but she knows it happened and she's not some sort of liar, and I've heard similar stories from others. it's just interesting. I'm not heavily into conspiracies or paranormal shit (it scares me, honestly) but reincarnation just has always been a given to me for some reason. I'm guessing that when you become sentient you forget something... or maybe children are just saying silly things, I don't know :]

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
well basically, I've heard a few stories about young children saying strange things. I remember hearing this one story about a little girl going back to the house she apparently used to live in in her past life (she said all of this herself) and one of the relatives in that house still knew what she was talking about, and it spiraled from there. I also used to say strange things when i was younger. maybe we're forgetting something after the age of like, 6 persay. anyway, I just find it interesting how children can be so connected to strange paranormal events. my mother even had experiences with it until she was about 10 probably, and she saw the ghosts of her dead relatives and she'd speak with them... obviously it sounds crazy but she's been telling me this story for ages and now she thinks it's an awful story and it was 'demonic' but she knows it happened and she's not some sort of liar, and I've heard similar stories from others. it's just interesting. I'm not heavily into conspiracies or paranormal shit (it scares me, honestly) but reincarnation just has always been a given to me for some reason. I'm guessing that when you become sentient you forget something... or maybe children are just saying silly things, I don't know :]
Children can pick up spiritual energy cause they aren't jaded and developed an ego like adults

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
I'm glad you liked it! That sounds so fun, I definitely think both textures would be velvety. Did you know there's a worm out there called the velvet worm? It's so cool, Coyote Peterson did a video about them.

I've never been snowboarding, it sounds like a great hobby! How did you learn to do that? Did it take a long time?
I got a job at a ski resort last year and was able to practice every weekend! I got a hang of the basics after going out maybe four times? I'm still not great but it's so peaceful! Feels like flying in a dream, better than any roller coaster, super magical!!! šŸŒ . And I will check out the velvet worm haha

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Kind of, but not really. Like you know how time felt longer when you were younger? I fear that as a protective measure our brains would perceive time as extremely, extremely slow in our last seconds.
It reminded me of the story behind the game "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter".

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim