• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
Im agnostic. Ideally I dream of the black void of nothingness, oblivion. I do, with hope, think it's the most likely outcome after death. Then there's afterlife. Afterlife makes me nervous, but not incredibly so because concepts like heaven or hell or the incomprehensible would be NEW to one's experience. Reincarnation however is terrifying, and unfortunately (for me) I think it's more likely than heaven or whatever. Still not as likely as nothing, but I can't get past the fear of the unknown, or the fear of the know in this case.

If any of you have spiritual fears and anxieties how do you best cope with these? Even if your beliefs are different or opposite to mine, hearing about your comforts would be good food for thought!

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Im agnostic. Ideally I dream of the black void of nothingness, oblivion. I do, with hope, think it's the most likely outcome after death. Then there's afterlife. Afterlife makes me nervous, but not incredibly so because concepts like heaven or hell or the incomprehensible would be NEW to one's experience. Reincarnation however is terrifying, and unfortunately (for me) I think it's more likely than heaven or whatever. Still not as likely as nothing, but I can't get past the fear of the unknown, or the fear of the know in this case.

If any of you have spiritual fears and anxieties how do you best cope with these? Even if your beliefs are different or opposite to mine, hearing about your comforts would be good food for thought!
My attitude to reincarnation is that there is no evidence whatever for it. So there is no reason to suppose that it happens.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A human is just a brain. Once the brain dies the human will never exist again.

Why are souls , ghosts , afterlife , reincarnation, god hiding ? no one has ever taken a video with billions of cameras on smartphones.

There's no afterlife reincarnation soul god , magic none of that.

Many people with all the technology , smart phones have never detected even a sign of an energy field or some other evidence of any of that.

Billions of people have video cameras on their smart phones .but they have never captured video of a soul, reincarnation , god , afterlife etc. why? because none of that exists.

They won't even dare try to fake a video of a soul, afterlife , god etc with ai or all the special effects because they know no one will believe it.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024

Honestly me myself i'd hope for reincarnation so i'd get another chance to start again and correct where everything went wrong

skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
i also dont like the thought of reincarnation, being reborn as someone even worse off or like a mosquito would fucking suck
being born into a privileged family with the body i actually want would be nice though, so im not sure

i doubt it'll happen regardless, everything is just going to fade to black

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
I have a belief that I am the reincarnation of my mum's friend who ctb in her early 20s. My mum refuses to tell me her name because she thinks that I would look her up (I would).

I think I probably shouldn't know her name as our timelines shouldn't cross, but I do feel a very strong connection to her soul that is based on something other than empathy.

My mum also experienced her friend's presence one time very strongly after her death, before she even knew that she was dead so it seems that if there is an afterlife, she was trying to reach her in some way.

It would make sense that she came back as me to support my mum which is pretty much what I have been doing most of my life. Also when I was the age she was when she died I felt really stressed and had very intrusive thoughts about ending my life and experienced images that I think may have been from her life especially images from her childhood.

Anytime I think about this too deeply I feel wierd. I have never mentioned this belief to my mum because I feel that I am not supposed to tell her.

But I don't feel scared, as if my belief is true it seems there are some positives of reincarnation that maybe if you have a strong desire to help someone you get to choose to enter their life again as a new person.

Last edited:
Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
I have a belief that I am the reincarnation of my mum's friend who ctb in her early 20s. My mum refuses to tell me her name because she thinks that I would look her up (I would).

I think I probably shouldn't know her name as our timelines shouldn't cross, but I do feel a very strong connection to her soul that is based on something other than empathy.

My mum also experienced her friend's presence one time very strongly after her death, before she even knew that she was dead so it seems that if there is an afterlife, she was trying to reach her in some way.

It would make sense that she came back as me to support my mum which is pretty much what I have been doing most of my life. Also when I was the age she was when she died I felt really stressed and had very intrusive thoughts about ending my life and experienced images that I think may have been from her life especially images from her childhood.

Anytime I think about this too deeply I feel wierd. I have never mentioned this belief to my mum because I feel that I am not supposed to tell her.

But I don't feel scared, as if my belief is true it seems there are some positives of reincarnation that maybe if you have a strong desire to help someone you get to choose to enter their life again as a new person.
I do believe in reincarnation, as I've researched it as much as I can and all I've found has led me to believe it is 100% true. It's also a choice your soul makes, whether the life we get is good or bad, to incarnate to each life. And your description of your feelings, especially around the age of your mom's friends passing, echos what I've read about reincarnation. There are so many accounts on sm now that describe what it is, why it is. And people who have traced their past lives, people who can channel yours, do art based on yours . . . I find it all very fascinating. You do have to be savvy to weed the grifters from those who are legit. NO ONE has to agree w.me, if that's not where you are rn. It doesn't bother me. Just don't come at me because you don't.

A

another_user

Apr 16, 2024
I do believe in reincarnation, as I've researched it as much as I can and all I've found has led me to believe it is 100% true. It's also a choice your soul makes, whether the life we get is good or bad, to incarnate to each life. And your description of your feelings, especially around the age of your mom's friends passing, echos what I've read about reincarnation. There are so many accounts on sm now that describe what it is, why it is. And people who have traced their past lives, people who can channel yours, do art based on yours . . . I find it all very fascinating. You do have to be savvy to weed the grifters from those who are legit. NO ONE has to agree w.me, if that's not where you are rn. It doesn't bother me. Just don't come at me because you don't.

Thank you, I also have had a fear all my life of trains and had regular nightmares about them coming off the tracks to follow me only to find out later that it was her method of ctb, so I am fairly convinced that there is some truth to my belief.

I would like to try past life regression at some point as I think l might remember too much of the past life because of reincarnating too closely to someone from my previous life which prevented full memory-blocking and allowed some trauma from the death to seep through into this life.

It is difficult because I need trauma therapy for things in this life but whenever I have tried it I am too afraid to bring up this other source of trauma that feels even worse but didn't happen to this body.

Sometimes I think I am just crazy for thinking it, but there are too many coincidences and also I find it strange that my mum refuses to tell me her name and I wonder if she suspects somehow. I also fear that she may have named me after her which would scare me.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I hope we can have a better life next time around

Reactions: marchshift
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024

I have also met several people with totally unexplainable "ghost stories." My friend who I trust a lot had one. When she was little she had a friend who used to be her neighbor. A few years after moving away he came to her in a dream apologizing for needing to leave. She woke up crying and went to her parents, who assured her he was fine and only a short drive away. In the morning they found out he died in a house fire of carbon monoxide poisoning the night she had her dream. There was no way she could have known.

The longer I'm around the more stories I hear like this. It freaks me out too. I used to be a pretty rigid athiest which is no better than being a firm anything lol. But experiences like these have made me wonder and question that rigid belief system. I wish I could have stayed that old way but my gut won't let me haha.

Your idea about being able to choose to come and help someone you love is a very beautiful concept. Life is certainly strange.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I'm horrified by the idea of reincarnation. Or at least I used to be, because it'd be the perfect irony for me to leave and then be forced to do all of this again in someone else's body, possibly even having a worse life than I do now. Nowadays, I know what's coming for me.

I have to keep this vague because my friends know about the context. But I've seen.. whatever is up there or around us. God, a God, I don't know. But whatever has power over our lives whether it's The One or one of many is real. I'm not religious like that but I know it exists and I say it because that thing wasn't... I don't know. I had this dream where I saw the empty blackness that would come after. Not darkness but literal nothing. I saw it again another time during a real life event. That thing spoke to me once before it happened on the dream. I could feel how happy it was to have power over my life like that. It wasn't even a thought in its head. I knew it wasn't necessarily a personification of Death, meaning I wouldn't meet it at my end, but that it simply held the power to do so and took pleasure in the act. It was almost like a cosmic horror, not by what it looked like as it had no form, but by what it encapsulated.

I know this sounds like the complete opposite of what you asked, but I say all of this to add up to the fact that my fears and anxieties regarding this stuff have been comforted by what I was shown. Reincarnation is the worst possible end for me and the purest form of pain that could be forced upon me. Seeing that empty nothing, feeling the lack of feeling- in those moments I chose that this is what my afterlife would look like. No repeats, no one "God", no demons or angels, just what you see when you close your eyes. It's what I originally believed as a child and it's what I had reaffirmed for me those two times.

I'd suggest to pick something that would bring you comfort and actively choose to believe that it will be your afterlife. Like a previous commenter said, there's too many religions and beliefs in the world for someone to be wrong. They can all co-exist and thus, your afterlife can fit neatly amongst them too.

K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
im
I'm horrified by the idea of reincarnation. Or at least I used to be, because it'd be the perfect irony for me to leave and then be forced to do all of this again in someone else's body, possibly even having a worse life than I do now. Nowadays, I know what's coming for me.

I have to keep this vague because my friends know about the context. But I've seen.. whatever is up there or around us. God, a God, I don't know. But whatever has power over our lives whether it's The One or one of many is real. I'm not religious like that but I know it exists and I say it because that thing wasn't... I don't know. I had this dream where I saw the empty blackness that would come after. Not darkness but literal nothing. I saw it again another time during a real life event. That thing spoke to me once before it happened on the dream. I could feel how happy it was to have power over my life like that. It wasn't even a thought in its head. I knew it wasn't necessarily a personification of Death, meaning I wouldn't meet it at my end, but that it simply held the power to do so and took pleasure in the act. It was almost like a cosmic horror, not by what it looked like as it had no form, but by what it encapsulated.

I know this sounds like the complete opposite of what you asked, but I say all of this to add up to the fact that my fears and anxieties regarding this stuff have been comforted by what I was shown. Reincarnation is the worst possible end for me and the purest form of pain that could be forced upon me. Seeing that empty nothing, feeling the lack of feeling- in those moments I chose that this is what my afterlife would look like. No repeats, no one "God", no demons or angels, just what you see when you close your eyes. It's what I originally believed as a child and it's what I had reaffirmed for me those two times.

I'd suggest to pick something that would bring you comfort and actively choose to believe that it will be your afterlife. Like a previous commenter said, there's too many religions and beliefs in the world for someone to be wrong. They can all co-exist and thus, your afterlife can fit neatly amongst them too
im afraid of this too, but honestlty i dont believe our souls or whatever you wanna call it would come back here if we fr hate, from spirtual perspective i feel like we have more choice

RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024

I'd suggest to pick something that would bring you comfort and actively choose to believe that it will be your afterlife. Like a previous commenter said, there's too many religions and beliefs in the world for someone to be wrong. They can all co-exist and thus, your afterlife can fit neatly amongst them too.
im so much more content with the idea of something a touch lovecraftian than reincarnation :) thank you for the reply!
To throw it out there as a something I personally find humor in. I don't strongly believe in heaven or hell. That being said, I'm a snowboarder and sometimes I imagine to calm myself down that in heaven I would be able to snowboard through the clouds or in hell I could board down a mountain covered in velvety ash! Both would be like butter Haha, I use both as my "happy place" 🫣

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonya
RueTheRavenPrincess

RueTheRavenPrincess

Apr 15, 2024
You guys are brave souls for wanting to live again. I just want to be done with it all. I'm not playing this gacha game ever again
Apologies ahead of time, Ive read a few of your posts and I have an unsolicited video game recommendation! I think you would like RainWorld! It's about alien creatures on a highly spiritual planet of reincarnation trying to use technology to escape the cycle forever! Its a beautiful story and it totally reminds me of some things you've talked about on here! Take it or leave it though haha, pls forgive me :)

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
i personally believe in reincarnation. I hope when I die I get born in a better situation then the one I got put in this life. it's scary to think I wouldn't remember my past self that much. (I won't go into depth cuz my theories on it are all long and strange)

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
The thing I fear most about ctb is the idea that our brains could trap us in the very last moment of our existence for a perceived eternity. My reasons for wanting to ctb have to do mostly with who I am and not existence as a whole, so reincarnation doesn't scare me much. Eternal nothing seems a bit daunting to me, but then I remember that I didn't feel fear before I was born, so how would I fear in death?

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
The thing I fear most about ctb is the idea that our brains could trap us in the very last moment of our existence for a perceived eternity. My reasons for wanting to ctb have to do mostly with who I am and not existence as a whole, so reincarnation doesn't scare me much. Eternal nothing seems a bit daunting to me, but then I remember that I didn't feel fear before I was born, so how would I fear in death?
Wdym? Like re-live the moment of our death forever?

Last edited:
gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Wdym? Like relive the moment of our death over and over again forever?
Kind of, but not really. Like you know how time felt longer when you were younger? I fear that as a protective measure our brains would perceive time as extremely, extremely slow in our last seconds.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
im so much more content with the idea of something a touch lovecraftian than reincarnation :) thank you for the reply!
To throw it out there as a something I personally find humor in. I don't strongly believe in heaven or hell. That being said, I'm a snowboarder and sometimes I imagine to calm myself down that in heaven I would be able to snowboard through the clouds or in hell I could board down a mountain covered in velvety ash! Both would be like butter Haha, I use both as my "happy place" 🫣
I'm glad you liked it! That sounds so fun, I definitely think both textures would be velvety. Did you know there's a worm out there called the velvet worm? It's so cool, Coyote Peterson did a video about them.

I've never been snowboarding, it sounds like a great hobby! How did you learn to do that? Did it take a long time?

Reactions: RueTheRavenPrincess
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
The thing I fear most about ctb is the idea that our brains could trap us in the very last moment of our existence for a perceived eternity.
Oh god, this one scares the hell out of me. I obsess over it often. I happened upon someone who believed this for very specific reasons. For years I was haunted by it. But eventually, I dug deeper and realized that their reasons for believing it did not make much sense. I am still afraid of the general idea though.

Reactions: sserafim