• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
welcome @Artemisia , very sorry to hear you're in such monumental pain :( 🖤
heres some sunrise/set photos from my walks at the park
20240606 203931 20240515 200126 20240415 194451 20240410 202910 20240410 200357 20240410 201345 20231213 073232 20231203 170306

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, HighFlight, Adûnâi and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@lita-lassi awesome photos!!! I love sunrise/set photos and reflections in water.

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight and lita-lassi
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
@lita-lassi awesome photos!!! I love sunrise/set photos and reflections in water.
ikr? they always remind me of dreamy watercolors, ill post more ive taken later, dont want to flood an entire page with just sunset photos. i think i want to start posting like 1 a day or something, i have literally thousands of nature photos ive taken over the last few years

that being said heres a friend i made the other evening lol
20240610 212811 20240610 212349 20240610 212434

im feeling better today. got some points on a site i like using, woke up to like 17 messages from various friends with either funny or good things to say, feel like eating healthy and have been getting more drawing done. i started another abstract piece using circle tracer mats and 2 different graphite hardnesses to make it more visually interesting. any time i do abstract it feels like im losing my mind but still somehow calms me down. heres the new piece so far

20240612 133757
my camera does NOT like light grey so this is like.... unfocused as hell lol. i tried to edit it so it was clearer but 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, DeIetedUser4739, HighFlight and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
ikr? they always remind me of dreamy watercolors, ill post more ive taken later, dont want to flood an entire page with just sunset photos. i think i want to start posting like 1 a day or something, i have literally thousands of nature photos ive taken over the last few years

that being said heres a friend i made the other evening lol
What a beautiful dragon fly!!! Do you use a mobile phone cam for your photos or other digital camera?

Unfortunately all my older photos are not accessible anymore (about 1 TB) bc both HDDs died in the same time. I think professional data recovery could rescue them but it's expensive.

Some of the best photoos are preserved but all raw data is lost atm.

• Love
Reactions: stillunemployed and lita-lassi
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
What a beautiful dragon fly!!! Do you use a mobile phone cam for your photos or other digital camera?

Unfortunately all my older photos are not accessible anymore (about 1 TB) bc both HDDs died in the same time. I think professional data recovery could rescue them but it's expensive.

Some of the best photoos are preserved but all raw data is lost atm.
i only have my phone camera sadly. my fancy nikon is in the hands of the asshole i ran away from :(

that sucks to hear about your old photos🫂 hopefully data recovery is doable at an affordable price sometime, i know how shitty losing photos and other media feels 🖤 my ancient computer hard drive had irreplaceable photos and writing pieces on it and im afraid theyre gone forever :/

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, stillunemployed and Praestat_Mori
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
good morning

@lita-lassi those are amazing, how did you get a dragonfly that big?

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
good morning

@lita-lassi those are amazing, how did you get a dragonfly that big?
thank you!🖤 and good morning :)

sometimes i moonlight as a kafkaesque mockery of snow white

real answer lil dude was just chillin on the sidewalk and wanted uppies lol

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, Praestat_Mori and stillunemployed
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
thank you!🖤 and good morning :)

sometimes i moonlight as a kafkaesque mockery of snow white

real answer lil dude was just chillin on the sidewalk and wanted uppies lol
beware of jealous step mothers, i dont think dwarves do these kinds of gigs now

are these dragonflies common? i see a few around here but they're really small and skittish

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@lita-lassi I searched for possible remaining dragonfly photos but didn't find any. I came across this one: Sunset *dreaming* I actually hate it bc of my circumstances. Hopefully others like the photo.

Palm Sunset

@stillunemployed how is ur day?

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, Adûnâi, lita-lassi and 1 other person
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
@lita-lassi I searched for possible remaining dragonfly photos but didn't find any. I came across this one: Sunset *dreaming* I actually hate it bc of my circumstances. Hopefully others like the photo.

View attachment 142535

ok, i suppose. stopped raining so i gonna go run for an hour later.

that photo is very nice, i love it

hope ur ok

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Thanks for posting the photos - they made me feel the warmth of the sun, which is sadly lacking so far this year where I live…

I've been put back on the bed waitlist so I can go into hospital again, not sure when or where. I hate going somewhere new every time, as I have to relive my story and build trust / therapeutic relationships time and time again.

They're not going to section me as I'm still being compliant and asking for help, but my care coordinator has said that if I don't comply, I'll be playing 'catch me if you can' with the sectioning team / police again.

I disappointed myself though, as I hadn't cut myself for nearly 6 weeks until today - I just needed the emotional release and to feel.

I'm supposed to be trying to recover for the sake of my kids - but being in and out of hospital, here one minute and then gone has got to be screwing them up anyway. It is so hard trying to resist the intrusive thoughts. So hard.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: HighFlight, lita-lassi, stillunemployed and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Tesha you're so strong and you keep going for your kids. :heart:🫂

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, Tesha and stillunemployed
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
good morning

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lita-lassi and Praestat_Mori
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
@Tesha glad you like them, here's some more for good luck 🖤
20240428 200918 20240428 201156 20240428 201433 20240428 201527
none of these have been edited at all. while where i live is incredibly boring in general, at least sometimes the weather here looks unreal during tornado season

also, my abusive ex i ran from pissed off the wrong person and now i have his new address. you can bet my day was glorious with that information now in hand

beware of jealous step mothers, i dont think dwarves do these kinds of gigs now

are these dragonflies common? i see a few around here but they're really small and skittish
theyre common here and other places ive been in middle america, usually around bodies of water. around large lakes you'll get pelted with em during mating/feeding times

View attachment 142535

that photo is lovely :) thanks for sharing🖤
have as great a weekend as you can everyone 🖤🖤🖤

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, HighFlight, wCvML2 and 4 others
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
got rejected twice today

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HighFlight, lita-lassi, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'm back here!^^ My reasons for suicide would be twofold.
1. I have nobody intelligent to talk to.
2. Every day I remain alive, I give my consent to being potentially dismembered and mutilated.

So, regarding point (1), I cannot have any social connections IRL due to being a fugitive slave to the Kiev régime. But even online, all I can do is talk to my mom who is absolutely retarded. Surely, I do have a few online pals, but I can't talk to them regularly.

Regarding point (2), it's more of a philosophical issue - if I can kill myself now, shouldn't I? Conversely, by remaining alive, am I not being selfish and greedy - gambling on my situation improving? But I can lose and die a painful death. Shouldn't I take an easier way out as long as I have it?

• Hugs
Reactions: stillunemployed, HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
Good Morning!
Winners win a full Weekend!

• Hugs
  • Love
HighFlight

HighFlight

Just old and alone
Jun 28, 2023
Since everyone seems to be sharing pictures from their walks, here's a couple a took this afternoon. Including a shy little turtle. (And a couple from before...)

20240614 182626
20240614 173543
20240614 175613
20230506 172548 20230815 194736

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, lita-lassi, Adûnâi and 5 others
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
those are amazing

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight, Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi
J

jjxt94

Dec 1, 2023
great pictures!

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight, Praestat_Mori, lita-lassi and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
hell yeah, good afternoon

from a fairly recent large storm system

20240430 200036
20240430 200711 20240430 200845 20240430 202350 20240430 202358 20240430 202719
had no idea clouds could look like these. its very satisfying to me to stand for hours watching the sky change. 1 photo a day my ass

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, HighFlight, stillunemployed and 1 other person
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
good morning

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
another morning

• Hugs
  • Love
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
had another interview, also had a bitty spider trying to take cover under my hand so it was not bad
You're so strong going through this with the risk of rejection. Truly admirable! Good luck!!! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi and stillunemployed
S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
You're so strong going through this with the risk of rejection. Truly admirable! Good luck!!! :heart:
i only wish i could have the same strength dealing with people in my near vicinity. they treat me worse than they would treat that little spider

• Hugs
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
howdy doody my fellow, what, 4 regular people now? father's day was uncomfortable. hope anyone it applies to had a decent time. my brother has no idea how to host a dinner and i can't do anything to really make it better. it honestly felt like they'd rather i wasnt there at all. i kept fighting anxiety poorly and had to take a long walk to temporarily combat it; still didn't work. i have too many mental wheels spinning all the time. i havent got the first clue on how to hire a lawyer and just updating a friend about my situation on the phone recently had me sobbing for an hour straight. i wonder what my therapist will recommend tomorrow :/

20240330 193937
20240405 193256 20240610 211925

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, stillunemployed and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@lita-lassi beautiful photos! Did you capture them recently? GL with your therapy appointment tomorrow.

Reactions: stillunemployed
HighFlight

HighFlight

Just old and alone
Jun 28, 2023
I don't think we're down to four people. I think there are several out there lurking, which is OK.

@lita-lassi, you got some great cloud formations with beautiful sunrise/sunsets where you are. Awesome photos.

I hope all goes well with your therapist. 🖤

Father's day was a mixed blessing. I enjoy spending some time with the family, but random, store-bought cards, or the "ADHD Is Awesome" book feels like we're just going through the motions. Ended feeling more depressed and alone. Glad that's over with...

I guess this site isn't the place to complain about the treatment of parents. Understand that the vast majority of parents only want what is best for their children, regardless of age. I recognize that not all parents are ready for the responsibility, and take it out on their kids. If your one of these kids, I am truly sorry for what you have lived through.

Oh well, enough old man rambling for tonight.

Wishing you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and stillunemployed