• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why you went out to smoke?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
This time he died, or did he fail again?

Reactions: DeathImminent and vonvonwantpeace
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
aint nothing like a smoker. gotta get my last drag before I dIe. lol

Reactions: deathissosad, Euthanza and Baskol1
B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
can you give the source where you ordered it from @Funkygibbon

Reactions: Baskol1
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
@Funkygibbon Thanks for everything my friend. I hope you found peace. This thread is really great source for us.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Seaghost, nolongerhurting and 1 other person
LexyCnthnt

LexyCnthnt

Aug 15, 2019
Best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Sunset Limited, Seaghost and 2 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Did @Funkygibbon just take the capsules with no antiemetics and no tegamet?

Funkygibbon was taking chlorpromazine which is an anti psychotic with anti emetic properties (D2 receptor) No acid reducer was used.

I don't think we should dig up threads like this to ask questions any more though :(

Reactions: lovedread
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I am so sorry about your incident. 60 saturation is dead, noone reaches that number.
Sorry again.
You can reach that number i was down to 52 saturation i have copd and im still here .did not need resusitating or that my heart did not stop ,just took hours to get back to 92 sats on oxygen

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Interesting. I did not expect to see someone post in that thread again. I think its the first thread Ive seen back when I was still a lurker.
Rip.

Reactions: Lastsauce
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I just read about funkygibbon and how she tried three times before being successful. She (he?) didn't even hesitate. May she rest in peace.

I have to say this, the antipsychotic meds do a much better job of suppressing the vomiting than meto it seems like.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I hope that you don't intend trying again ?
I imagine that subsequent attempts using same method are more likely to be lethal, as one learns from one's mistakes.

:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
All the best @Funkygibbon
Seems like with capsules it took nearly an hour for the effects to kick in fully ( disorientation) though she mentioned turning very blue at around 15- 20 minutes.
I remember when I underdosed it took around 20- 30 min when it started kicking in and I started hearing ringing noises and was very disoriented. I guess it may be different for everyone, but capsules do sound like a very good idea now
strange way to go, SN capsules--R.I.P.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Not sure. I've seen success with it. I'm not a scientist or doctor. I'm just gonna go with the Ole swigaroo
I might do it to avoid the bad taste.

If you use capsules, there should be no need for the other drugs, right?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
You can reach that number i was down to 52 saturation i have copd and im still here .did not need resusitating or that my heart did not stop ,just took hours to get back to 92 sats on oxygen
I was down to 45 briefly while sucking in Nitrogen, felt fine

Reactions: Euthanza
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I might do it to avoid the bad taste.

If you use capsules, there should be no need for the other drugs, right?
Not really sure my friend. Op never mentioned using anything other than nitrite the first time he did it. I don't think he mentioned vomiting.

Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Not really sure my friend. Op never mentioned using anything other than nitrite the first time he did it. I don't think he mentioned vomiting.
Hmmm.

This might be the way then.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
@Funkygibbon made survival instinct look like nothing. I wish he could've shared his recipe. What a brave and strong person. Rest in peace, my friend.

Reactions: deathissosad and Euthanza
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Honestly if anyone is thinking of using SN I can recommend it. I've tried other ways but nothing as painless and easy to get hold of as this. A slight headache is all I had. No struggling for breath even though my oxygen levels took a massive dip. I'd recommend a few painkillers before the attempt, just what you would take for a headache normally. You do go blue though so don't go out of your house and don't get found as it is obvious the moment you get seen that something is going on. Best of luck to you all. Mine is in the capsules and I'm about to swallow them down
<3

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
How comes the idea of using capsules isn't spoken about more often? I heard that it tastes awful so it seems like a good idea.
Do you know how much that is in grams?
And you didn't vomit? Well that's odd.
But the fact that you're willing to try again using the same method is quite reassuring.
"How comes the idea of using capsules isn't spoken about more often?"

I wonder about that too, and with powdered n (old batch) too.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022

You can also buy benzocaine numbing lozenges for sore throat, that way you won't feel the taste

By the way, FunkyGibbon is still the biggest inspiration for CTB ever

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018

Someone spoke about ordering large sized gel capsules and filling them with SN. He received reply that it would take a lot of capsules to swallow.

There's tapioca rice sheets made oblate pouches and discs that you can cram SN into and swallow. Maybe lubricate with a less viscous cooking oil to make it easy to slide? Learned that one from forum member.

benzocaine numbing lozenges

Ice cube or ice pop until mouth is numb? Someone said to dry out your mouth because your taste is all about saliva. Cream crackers can work for that. Additionally plug your nostrils since taste buds recognize five tastes: sweet, salty, bitter, sour and savory. Don't know how it helps but will plug my butt just in case too if there is unknown bonus.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Someone spoke about ordering large sized gel capsules and filling them with SN. He received reply that it would take a lot of capsules to swallow.

There's tapioca rice sheets made oblate pouches and discs that you can cram SN into and swallow. Maybe lubricate with a less viscous cooking oil to make it easy to slide? Learned that one from forum member.

Ice cube or ice pop until mouth is numb? Someone said to dry out your mouth because your taste is all about saliva. Cream crackers can work for that. Additionally plug your nostrils since taste buds recognize five tastes: sweet, salty, bitter, sour and savory. Don't know how it helps but will plug my butt just in case too if there is unknown bonus.

Oblate disks and pouches are a good idea too I think. I've used them before for other purposes. They slide down your throat with water very smoothly and dont need any lubrication. They are very slippery once they get wet.

The old time n sleeping pills came in capsule form. The only thing i remember reading against it was someone who said they might clump up in your stomach. I don't think that's true but I'm no expert. Capsules are how i once accidentally overdosed (but not a ctb amount) on n. Those 2 capsules surely worked.