• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
That's really good to hear. So glad you're comfortable. Share that fave album of yours if you like
An awesome wave by alt-j. Perfect relaxing music to go with. Finding the song tesselate very calming

• Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Baskol1, Subhuman and 1 other person
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I'll check it out, we'll listen to it together

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Baskol1 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
On here is as well.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Subhuman
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019

Link for anyone who wants to listen along. "Tessellate is about the lingering of an old flame and the physical intimacy shared with that particular individual." - alt-J

Reactions: Baskol1 and woxihuanni
F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Feeling at peace. Finally feel good about things. About to have one last cigarette. Can't be long now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nightwillalwayswin, SelfHatingAspie, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Feeling at peace. Finally feel good about things. About to have one last cigarette. Can't be long now

Please do not go outside for it. :) And I'll keep you company with one.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Roger, Subhuman and 1 other person
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
That's great to hear. I'm stil listening to that album and you have great taste in music btw :)

Reactions: Baskol1 and Funkygibbon
F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Please do not go outside for it. :) And I'll keep you company with one.
I made that mistake last time. Won't be leaving the comfort of my bed.
That's great to hear. I'm stil listening to that album and you have great taste in music btw :)

It's a pretty album. Calming and relaxing.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, AutumnEmbers, woxihuanni and 2 others
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
are you still here? if you are not .. be at peace.

Reactions: Baskol1
F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Think it is almost time to log off. My vision is going spotty

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Deleted member 4288, AutumnEmbers and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Baskol1, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Bye wveryone. Thanks for everything. All the support has been vital. Logging off now. Safe travels to you all if that's what you decide on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: g0921, duhsayuhdeeohsuh, miserableforever and 28 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Bye wveryone. Thanks for everything. All the support has been vital. Logging off now. Safe travels to you all if that's what you decide on.
Good bye friend. Rest in peace.

Reactions: Seagirl, Deleted member 4288, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
rest in peace buddy

Reactions: Seagirl and Baskol1
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
All the best @Funkygibbon
Seems like with capsules it took nearly an hour for the effects to kick in fully ( disorientation) though she mentioned turning very blue at around 15- 20 minutes.
I remember when I underdosed it took around 20- 30 min when it started kicking in and I started hearing ringing noises and was very disoriented. I guess it may be different for everyone, but capsules do sound like a very good idea now

Reactions: Euthanza, Disco Biscuit, Robyn and 4 others
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
All the best @Funkygibbon
Seems like with capsules it took nearly an hour for the effects to kick in fully ( disorientation) though she mentioned turning very blue at around 15- 20 minutes.
I remember when I underdosed it took around 20- 30 min when it started kicking in and I started hearing ringing noises and was very disoriented. I guess it may be different for everyone, but capsules do sound like a very good idea now

This seems really interesting; if you used 15-20g in capsules and took a heavy dose of benzo's I wonder if it's likely you'll fall asleep before the SN causes unconsciousness

Rest in peace funkygibbon:'(

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, DeathImminent, angie and 1 other person
I

itskindofafunnystory

Aug 26, 2019
What are the capsules that funkygibbon mentioned in this thread? How do they prevent vomiting? I'm on antipsychotics, so I don't think I can take meto.

(sorry if this is already answered elsewhere, I couldn't find it by searching)

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
What are the capsules that funkygibbon mentioned in this thread? How do they prevent vomiting? I'm on antipsychotics, so I don't think I can take meto.

They're empty gel capsules; they come in different sizes (000 being the biggest) used for supplements etc.

There hasn't been too much talk about using them but so far it seems increased duration until effects and unconsciousness occurs, no taste and maybe a slightly reduced risk of vomiting?

Reactions: Baskol1 and itskindofafunnystory
Deleted member 4288

Deleted member 4288

So much pain...
Dec 3, 2018
Rest in peace, friend...

Love you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, nolongerhurting and Baskol1
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018

You mean antypsychotics affect how Metoclopramide works?

What antipsychotic do you take?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
You mean antypsychotics affect how Metoclopramide works?

What antipsychotic do you take?

You can check out if an anti psychotic/other medication has any interactions with an anti-emetic here:

Some anti-psychotics like prochlorperazine have anti emetic effects, there's a list of effective ones here (Dopamine antagonists type):

Last edited:
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
You can check out if an anti psychotic/other medication has any interactions with an anti-emetic here:

Some anti-psychotics like prochlorperazine have anti emetic effects, there's a list of effective ones here (Dopamine antagonists type):
Thanks, seems like Risperidone and metoclopramide doesnt go well together, there is risk of tardive dyskinesia .

Reactions: Dystopia and Baskol1
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
This seems really interesting; if you used 15-20g in capsules and took a heavy dose of benzo's I wonder if it's likely you'll fall asleep before the SN causes unconsciousness

Rest in peace funkygibbon:'(
this sounds like a very good option . take the capsules then something to knock you out and the capsules kick in while your knocked out . sounds brilliant ! wonder how effective it would be ?

Reactions: seeya2020, Ἡγησίας and Baskol1
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
this sounds like a very good option . take the capsules then something to knock you out and the capsules kick in while your knocked out . sounds brilliant ! wonder how effective it would be ?

This is what I'm going to do with Xanax, 15g of SN in capsules after the anti emetic regimen (Metoclopramide) and Ranitidine. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: seeya2020 and Baskol1
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Rest in peace @Funkygibbon

Reactions: Baskol1, Deleted member 4288, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
This is what I'm going to do with Xanax, 15g of SN in capsules after the anti emetic regimen (Metoclopramide) and Ranitidine. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

How much Xanax will you take?

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
How much Xanax will you take?

Probably 5mg total; 1mg an hour and a half before SN (for anxiety/relaxing), 4mg with the sn capsules.

It seems to me it's really hard to estimate when the full effects come on and don't want to take a blackout dose too long before the SN. Capsules take longer to cause unconsciousness anyway.

If I was drinking it I would probably take 2-4mg 15-20 minutes before. Peak effects of Xanax are normally around the 1 hour mark

Some info here, you can make your own decision:

Last edited:
Reactions: seeya2020, Ἡγησίας, diyCTB and 1 other person
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Have a safe journey @Funkygibbon

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and Baskol1