• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Hiyah guys. So I almost died!
I took SN in capsules. I took about 8 or 9 full tablets. I didn't take anything else as I couldn't get hold of the antiemetics.
I basically just filled the capsules and swallowed them with water. I then made the mistake of going outside for a cigarette. Within 10mins I was found because a neighbour walked past. Apparently my lips were blue and I was ghostly white. My only symptoms were a massive headache. I didn't feel sick or anything.
My neighbour called an ambulance. When they turned up they put me on oxygen. My saturation's were 78% on oxygen. I was rushed to hospital on blue lights.
When I got to the hospital I was taken straight to resus. My O2 sats were still dropping. I was on oxygen through a nose bit and through a mask on the highest setting. They gave me that blue medicine. Last thing I remember is them saying my sats were 60%. Apparently I then basically died. I woke up with a tonne of doctors around me and wires everywhere. I was in pain from being zapped by the paddles.
I improved over the next few days. I spent 5 days in hospital and 5 days in the psych ward.
I haven't got any more SN left so if anyone knows of a place that sells it and will ship to the UK let me know please.
Any questions please ask.

F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
I am so sorry about your incident. 60 saturation is dead, noone reaches that number.
Sorry again.
I did reach that number because that's the last thing I heard before my heart stopped and I stopped breathing.
How do you pass out? How it feels like? Do you remember the moment?
It just went black. I just remember the monitors beeping and the nurse or doctor running over and shouting that I was at 60% sats. It was painless.

CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
i'm so sorry also - roughly how many grams equivalent? The 5 days i spent involuntary psych we the worst days of my life. Bottom line i know now is not to trust anyone & try to plan as much as possible for problems. I'm still curious about caffeine pills od and certainty etc of ctb with a couple tablespoons ingestion of powder from the pills. TAKE CARE

irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
How comes the idea of using capsules isn't spoken about more often? I heard that it tastes awful so it seems like a good idea.
Do you know how much that is in grams?
And you didn't vomit? Well that's odd.
But the fact that you're willing to try again using the same method is quite reassuring.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I took SN in capsules. I took about 8 or 9 full tablets. I didn't take anything else as I couldn't get hold of the antiemetics.
I basically just filled the capsules and swallowed them with water. I then made the mistake of going outside for a cigarette. Within 10mins I was found because a neighbour walked past. Apparently my lips were blue and I was ghostly white. My only symptoms were a massive headache. I didn't feel sick or anything.
My neighbour called an ambulance. When they turned up they put me on oxygen. My saturation's were 78% on oxygen. I was rushed to hospital on blue lights.
When I got to the hospital I was taken straight to resus. My O2 sats were still dropping. I was on oxygen through a nose bit and through a mask on the highest setting. They gave me that blue medicine. Last thing I remember is them saying my sats were 60%. Apparently I then basically died. I woke up with a tonne of doctors around me and wires everywhere. I was in pain from being zapped by the paddles.
I improved over the next few days. I spent 5 days in hospital and 5 days in the psych ward.
I haven't got any more SN left so if anyone knows of a place that sells it and will ship to the UK let me know please.

That's a horrifying experience, it seems to me. Yet you seem quite calm about it, I admire that. You've been through a lot; I hope you'll have a peaceful weekend.

I do have one question if you don't mind: how bearable was the pain after you took the SN?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
What was the total amount of SN in your eight (or nine) capsules ?

Were the capsules the standard gelatine bombes ?

It is quite remarkable that they dissolved to release SN and give you noticeable symptoms within 10 minutes.

No antiemetics, no antacids, yet you only suffered kopfschmerzen - no nausea, no other pain.

Is that a fair summary of your experience ?

You can get SN quite easily still in UK. Do you not have any left ? Most people seem to buy minimum 100gm, and presumably you only used about 20 gm max in your capsules.

Last edited:
I

Iusedtowanttolive

Aug 16, 2019
i'm so sorry also - roughly how many grams equivalent? The 5 days i spent involuntary psych we the worst days of my life. Bottom line i know now is not to trust anyone & try to plan as much as possible for problems. I'm still curious about caffeine pills od and certainty etc of ctb with a couple tablespoons ingestion of powder from the pills. TAKE CARE
I drank 17 cups of coffee in a psych ward with a guy on a dare, and he drank 34 cups of coffee ( instant) and we both survived. But I was messed up for a couple days

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
My only question is...how did they even know you took SN that fast? Most ER docs I have met are stupid. Do they get training now that turn blue=sodium nitrite?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I'm sorry you didn't find peace. :aw: I plan to be alone when I do it. I will make sure I don't do it where I can be found. I just wish I could find a place.
I think a hotel is to risky and i have roomates so I can't do it where i live.
Sorry you had to go to the psych ward. At least it was only 5 days. Do they still monitor you?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Besides reducing the urge to vomit, I see that Metoclopramide is also indicated for control of migraine.

Would it assist with ameliorating the headaches sometime associated with SN ingestion?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Funkygibbon, I'm sorry you had that harrowing experience. Thank you for sharing it and for being willing to answer questions. Please be very good to yourself: drink lots of water, eat your spinach, get plenty of fresh air and sunlight. (((Hugs)))

F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
Loool to take SN and think about smoking you have to be craaaaaazy hahahaha
Why do you still wanna ctb with SN?
Because it worked I guess. It was almost painless and if I don't get found then it will work.
Not sure about grams equivalent but it was the massive capsules. The 5 days were horrible but at least it was only 5 days
How comes the idea of using capsules isn't spoken about more often? I heard that it tastes awful so it seems like a good idea.
Do you know how much that is in grams?
And you didn't vomit? Well that's odd.
But the fact that you're willing to try again using the same method is quite reassuring.
I think I didn't vomit because I am on an antipsychotic that reduces vomiting, chlorpromazine.
That's a horrifying experience, it seems to me. Yet you seem quite calm about it, I admire that. You've been through a lot; I hope you'll have a peaceful weekend.

I do have one question if you don't mind: how bearable was the pain after you took the SN?
It was just like a really bad headache but I was able to cope with it no problem.
What was the total amount of SN in your eight (or nine) capsules ?

Were the capsules the standard gelatine bombes ?

It is quite remarkable that they dissolved to release SN and give you noticeable symptoms within 10 minutes.

No antiemetics, no antacids, yet you only suffered kopfschmerzen - no nausea, no other pain.

Is that a fair summary of your experience ?

You can get SN quite easily still in UK. Do you not have any left ? Most people seem to buy minimum 100gm, and presumably you only used about 20 gm max in your capsules.
I didn't weigh it out. But it was the massive capsules.
I was found 10 mins after going out for a cigarette so about 20mins after taking them I would say.
I think my other med stopped me vomiting.
Just a headache, that was the only pain.
I did have a big bag but when the ambulance staff turned up they found the bag on my bed and took it with them and then disposed of it in hospital.
My only question is...how did they even know you took SN that fast? Most ER docs I have met are stupid. Do they get training now that turn blue=sodium nitrite?
They found the bag when the ambulance staff picked me up so they realised. Plus my blood test came back pretty quickly showing the cause
You said it was painless yet you had a headache? How bad was it?
They headache wasn't too bad. If I moved then it made it worse but sat down it was bare able. I did have some paracetamol for it in A&E but that's it.
I'm sorry you didn't find peace. :aw: I plan to be alone when I do it. I will make sure I don't do it where I can be found. I just wish I could find a place.
I think a hotel is to risky and i have roomates so I can't do it where i live.
Sorry you had to go to the psych ward. At least it was only 5 days. Do they still monitor you?
Yeah still being monitored but just by a nurse once a week. Still going to try again as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Managed to get hold of more. Will be arriving by the end of the week!!
I hope that you don't intend trying again ?
I imagine that subsequent attempts using same method are more likely to be lethal, as one learns from one's mistakes.

Reactions: Baskol1
F

Funkygibbon

Jun 2, 2019
What would you say your mistakes were ?
Getting found. This time I won't nip out for a quick smoke. I'll take slightly more to make sure it works better and I'll take a few painkillers to dull the headache.

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie