• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Oblate disks and pouches are a good idea too I think. I've used them before for other purposes. They slide down your throat with water very smoothly and dont need any lubrication. They are very slippery once they get wet.

But how big the pouch can be when you need to cram 25g of SN into it? Maybe prepare two pouches with 12g each?

While it is helpful aid to mitigate gag reflex and increase the chance of success, the SN taste remains part of the bigger problem - holding it down as much as you can after drinking. I think numbing lozenges and ice cube can be good enough to mitigate SN taste.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
But how big the pouch can be when you need to cram 25g of SN into it? Maybe prepare two pouches with 12g each?

While it is helpful aid to mitigate gag reflex and increase the chance of success, the SN taste remains part of the bigger problem - holding it down as much as you can after drinking. I think numbing lozenges and ice cube can be good enough to mitigate SN taste.

25mg - guess it depends on how big you are and how big a pouch you can swallow, but even if you need 5 or 6 pouches it shouldnt be a problem. They slide down real easily. They are on amazon in packs of 100 or so. They are very very thin. If you use the next to largest capsules, size 00, you might need to swallow about 8 of them. I don't know why the taste of either n or sn would be a problem if you use oblates or capsules.

L

life_goes_on

with or without me
Nov 1, 2021
If one capsule fits 25 mg, you'd need 1000 to get to 25 g. That can't be right. How much bigger is the biggest capsule?

Even if it's 250 mg, ten times bigger, you'd still have to swallow. 100. I read SN can be deadly in much smaller doses, so maybe it's that.

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
to people wondering more about capsules. I have 00 ones I plan to use and they can fit about 1.5grams-2grams each depending on how much you compact it in them.
Once they are made they will only last a few days before the capsule starts to break down so a little bit of planning is needed if you plan to wait a few days before taking them.

Reactions: diyCTB
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
to people wondering more about capsules. I have 00 ones I plan to use and they can fit about 1.5grams-2grams each depending on how much you compact it in them.
Once they are made they will only last a few days before the capsule starts to break down so a little bit of planning is needed if you plan to wait a few days before taking them.

I have 00 capsules and i fit about 300 mg (of a different type of fine powder) in each. If you have a capsule filling machine i suppose you could fit a little more. I think that you would need at least 83 capsules to make 25 grams, much more than i said above. I guess the oblate idea is better for sn. There is also a larger 000 size capsule available.

"Once they are made they will only last a few days before the capsule starts to break down"

Why should they? The capsule should last for years, same as the capsules they put vitamins and medicines in, as long as it's kept dry.

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
You have 0 size capsules. They hold 400-800mg. 00 hold 600-1100mg. But I found they hold more if packed better and not loosely.
I managed to get 1.8 gram and 2 gram results. Minus how much the capsule weighs it would be about 1.5grams or so.
Have added a picture to show you the capsule sizes and how many mg they can hold.

Attachments

• 71isQ5tX3FL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    71isQ5tX3FL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: diyCTB and joeythinks
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
You have 0 size capsules. They hold 400-800mg. 00 hold 600-1100mg. But I found they hold more if packed better and not loosely.
I managed to get 1.8 gram and 2 gram results. Minus how much the capsule weighs it would be about 1.5grams or so.
Have added a picture to show you the capsule sizes and how many mg they can hold.

How do you pack your capsules and manage to get so much more than i can in them? Do you use a machine? Possibly the powder you used is heavier than the powder I used. I was not using sn.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You can also buy benzocaine numbing lozenges for sore throat, that way you won't feel the taste

By the way, FunkyGibbon is still the biggest inspiration for CTB ever
Feel the taste?!! DO you mean it burns in the mouth?

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
sn is heavier then normal powders that you would put in them. The way i packed them was using paper funnel and just pressing the sn in using the top of a ball point pen (The clicky end part) to compress it into the capsule. Was wearing gloves also to make sure my skin did not absorb the sn while trying out making the capsules and to prevent any moisture on my hands from affecting the capsule to degrade it.

When I plan to go I will be making 15-20 capsules to make sure I have enough to go.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
One guy tested SN by cutting his finger and putting SN on it instead of having a drop of blood on it. He said he didn't feel anything. Go figure... The SN was potent. But better safe than sorry anyway.