• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

Mashhad_Public_Execution_Hanging.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: Righttodie
D

Deleted member 847

Public%2Bhanging%2BShiraz%2BIran%2B26%2BMAY%2B2016.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: farid1711, TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
D

Deleted member 847

Full Suspension Hanging

• Aww..
Reactions: Righttodie and Kikoo Loool
D

Deleted member 847

I feel sorry for the kid

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I'm thinking about hanging myself using the metal bar in my wardrobe but I'm paranoid it'll break. I don't have a rope so maybe I could use a necktie or scarf maybe?

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Hurt, TimeToBiteTheDust and 5 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Try doing some pull ups with that set up, if it bends or breaks it means it won't hold you.
You don't want to end up like a vegetable.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATERASU :-), anhedonicNfoggy, Lost10 and 9 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Try doing some pull ups with that set up, if it bends or breaks it means it won't hold you.
You don't want to end up like a vegetable.

I'll try that, thank you. I want to do partial suspension since it says on the original post that you can hang on the horizontal metal bar in wardrobes. I literally don't know where else to hang. I have to hang myself in my room and there's hardly anything I can hang myself with, other than my wardrobe, door handle and bed pole.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Whatever♡, TimeToBiteTheDust, shadow11 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

I'll try that, thank you. I want to do partial suspension since it says on the original post that you can hang on the horizontal metal bar in wardrobes. I literally don't know where else to hang. I have to hang myself in my room and there's hardly anything I can hang myself with, other than my wardrobe, door handle and bed pole.
Hi. I tried it and I failed. The bar bended.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Whatever♡, Hollowillow and 6 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Hi. I tried it and I failed. The bar bended.

Oh no, I'm worried now. My wardrobe is quite old, I'm not sure if that would make a difference?

Reactions: Whatever♡, TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Oh no, I'm worried now. My wardrobe is quite old, I'm not sure if that would make a difference?
I would not use it. I don't know why author recommended it.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and Tiburcio
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I would not use it. I don't know why author recommended it.

I just looked at the pole in my wardrobe and it turns out it's wood and not metal, it's wood covered in some sort of silver cover. I guess I'm screwed ;-; what would you recommend?

• Love
Reactions: Whatever♡, TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

I just looked at the pole in my wardrobe and it turns out it's wood and not metal, it's wood covered in some sort of silver cover. I guess I'm screwed ;-; what would you recommend?
Many people have hanged themselves to doors.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, luneetétoiles, Ch92921 and 2 others
T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
I almost pulled it off twice with this method.

Attempt 1 was unplanned and i used a necktie which already had a knot tied (unfortubately it was the double windsor). I tied the other end to a doorknob. I passed out within seconds but somehow the knot loosened and i regained consciousness. It was a horrible feeling. I was in convulsions and my body was jerking around. For 1 week after this, i did not fully wake up in the mornings and was in a transe like state for a few minutes, hearing voices and talking to them...

Attempt 2. This one was planned. I used the same necktie with poacher's knot and hang myself from a towel hanger in the bathroom. I squated to achieve almost full suspension. I passed out fast but woke up with the tie broken in two. Same convulsions. Horrible feeling.

These days i want to try again. Still i want to use a necktie, because it is soft and you can black out quickly with low pain. The next time i will try the doorknob again, kneeling down and facing opposite of the door.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lachrymost, julysilentwoods, Whatever♡ and 16 others
D

Deleted member 847

Attempt 1 was unplanned and i used a necktie which already had a knot tied (unfortubately it was the double windsor). I tied the other end to a doorknob. I passed out within seconds but somehow the knot loosened and i regained consciousness. It was a horrible feeling. I was in convulsions and my body was jerking around. For 1 week after this, i did not fully wake up in the mornings and was in a transe like state for a few minutes, hearing voices and talking to them...

Attempt 2. This one was planned. I used the same necktie with poacher's knot and hang myself from a towel hanger in the bathroom. I squated to achieve almost full suspension. I passed out fast but woke up with the tie broken in two. Same convulsions. Horrible feeling.

These days i want to try again. Still i want to use a necktie, because it is soft and you can black out quickly with low pain. The next time i will try the doorknob again, kneeling down and facing opposite of the door.
How did you hang yourself to the doorknob? I tried to partially hang myself by sitting but it never worked for me

Reactions: bluesrock, Hurt, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
How did you hang yourself to the doorknob? I tried to partially hang myself by sitting but it never worked for me
I faced the door, kneeled, and pulled downwards with all my force. But it was a bad idea. You need to face opposite from tge door i think, so that you have space in front of yourself to lean...

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie, Feline and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

I faced the door, kneeled, and pulled downwards with all my force. But it was a bad idea. You need to face opposite from tge door i think, so that you have space in front of yourself to lean...
Thanks for sharing. Last question, is it possible that your head will "go" up during the convulsions stage in that position and you wake up from that?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie and saw_him
T

TTh

Jul 25, 2018

So you had the knot at the front?

Reactions: Sillysue, TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Last question, is it possible that your head will "go" up during the convulsions stage in that position and you wake up from that?
Yes. I was in that position when i woke up from attempt 1... if only i knew how long i passed out. I am also scared of brain damage. If i knew no brain damage would occur till convulsion phase is over, i would be less nervous.

Reactions: looseye, TimeToBiteTheDust, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder how many times Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade tried till they got it right...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sincerelysad, lachrymost, thecolourgold and 19 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018

Man, this scares me. I have to make the method work without me waking up again. Have you tried the slip knot?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Righttodie, SMarie1204 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

At the back.
Wait. Did you hang yourself to the doorknob or did you just tie the rope to the other side of the door and hanged yourself like in position 2,3?
I can deal with the convulsions by covering my head with a bag.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Righttodie
T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
Wait. Did you hang yourself to the doorknob or did you just tie the rope to the other side of the door and hanged yourself like in position 2,3?
I can deal with the convulsions by covering my head with a bag.

Like in a muslim prayer, but of course head not touching the floor.

45c30679cb440f5f7a7497a7ff3398db.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: DarkEaterMidir, ftm68_99, anhedonicNfoggy and 3 others