• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

Mashhad_Public_Execution_Hanging.jpg

• Aww..
Reactions: Righttodie
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
Try doing some pull ups with that set up, if it bends or breaks it means it won't hold you.
You don't want to end up like a vegetable.

I'll try that, thank you. I want to do partial suspension since it says on the original post that you can hang on the horizontal metal bar in wardrobes. I literally don't know where else to hang. I have to hang myself in my room and there's hardly anything I can hang myself with, other than my wardrobe, door handle and bed pole.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847

I'll try that, thank you. I want to do partial suspension since it says on the original post that you can hang on the horizontal metal bar in wardrobes. I literally don't know where else to hang. I have to hang myself in my room and there's hardly anything I can hang myself with, other than my wardrobe, door handle and bed pole.
Hi. I tried it and I failed. The bar bended.

T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
I almost pulled it off twice with this method.

Attempt 1 was unplanned and i used a necktie which already had a knot tied (unfortubately it was the double windsor). I tied the other end to a doorknob. I passed out within seconds but somehow the knot loosened and i regained consciousness. It was a horrible feeling. I was in convulsions and my body was jerking around. For 1 week after this, i did not fully wake up in the mornings and was in a transe like state for a few minutes, hearing voices and talking to them...

Attempt 2. This one was planned. I used the same necktie with poacher's knot and hang myself from a towel hanger in the bathroom. I squated to achieve almost full suspension. I passed out fast but woke up with the tie broken in two. Same convulsions. Horrible feeling.

These days i want to try again. Still i want to use a necktie, because it is soft and you can black out quickly with low pain. The next time i will try the doorknob again, kneeling down and facing opposite of the door.

D

Deleted member 847

Attempt 1 was unplanned and i used a necktie which already had a knot tied (unfortubately it was the double windsor). I tied the other end to a doorknob. I passed out within seconds but somehow the knot loosened and i regained consciousness. It was a horrible feeling. I was in convulsions and my body was jerking around. For 1 week after this, i did not fully wake up in the mornings and was in a transe like state for a few minutes, hearing voices and talking to them...

Attempt 2. This one was planned. I used the same necktie with poacher's knot and hang myself from a towel hanger in the bathroom. I squated to achieve almost full suspension. I passed out fast but woke up with the tie broken in two. Same convulsions. Horrible feeling.

These days i want to try again. Still i want to use a necktie, because it is soft and you can black out quickly with low pain. The next time i will try the doorknob again, kneeling down and facing opposite of the door.
How did you hang yourself to the doorknob? I tried to partially hang myself by sitting but it never worked for me

D

Deleted member 847

I faced the door, kneeled, and pulled downwards with all my force. But it was a bad idea. You need to face opposite from tge door i think, so that you have space in front of yourself to lean...
Thanks for sharing. Last question, is it possible that your head will "go" up during the convulsions stage in that position and you wake up from that?

T

TheEnd

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Last question, is it possible that your head will "go" up during the convulsions stage in that position and you wake up from that?
Yes. I was in that position when i woke up from attempt 1... if only i knew how long i passed out. I am also scared of brain damage. If i knew no brain damage would occur till convulsion phase is over, i would be less nervous.

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018

Man, this scares me. I have to make the method work without me waking up again. Have you tried the slip knot?