• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

I just want to write it here, because I know this troll will deceive some people who might even suffer from a terminal disease and stop them to die with dignity because of his ideology of life is good no matter what. The video I got from NoPill shows clearly that hanging is painless just look at that girl who did it in the video.

D

Deleted member 847

Thank you! I watched the two live videos from the last page, both of them made it look so easy (and peaceful..) Were they just lucky or is it really that simple?
It is simple. the only thing that is hard is overcoming the survival instinct and the voice in your head that tells you not to do it. But there are ways to bypass them, taking alcohol or depressants helps. If you have more fat in your neck you just might need more pressure.

D

Deleted member 847

Here's anecdotal evidence
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-fucked-up-and-survived.1020/

Reactions: Righttodie
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I want to do this today. Right now, even. I could do it at any minute. I have the next six hours. But I just can't get past that survival instinct. And I have the slight concern of "WHAT IF something goes wrong." Though, I don't see how that would be possible. The bar in my closet is made of wood, but I am able to do pull ups on it, and I weigh 135 lbs. It is very strong. And I am only doing a partial suspension in a lying down position, so there will be less than 20 lbs of pressure. The ligature I am using is a thick outdoor extension cord. I've used it to pull myself off the ground and it does support my full weight somewhat, but also seems to stretch a bit. But that's from 135 lbs...so I don't see how it would be possible for less than 20 lbs of pressure to stretch or break the cord. Nor how the knot could possibly come undone. It seems 100% fool proof and fatal, but I am still afraid. I really wish I wasn't.

J

Juliajulia

Aug 19, 2018
I want to do this today. Right now, even. I could do it at any minute. I have the next six hours. But I just can't get past that survival instinct. And I have the slight concern of "WHAT IF something goes wrong." Though, I don't see how that would be possible. The bar in my closet is made of wood, but I am able to do pull ups on it, and I weigh 135 lbs. It is very strong. And I am only doing a partial suspension in a lying down position, so there will be less than 20 lbs of pressure. The ligature I am using is a thick outdoor extension cord. I've used it to pull myself off the ground and it does support my full weight somewhat, but also seems to stretch a bit. But that's from 135 lbs...so I don't see how it would be possible for less than 20 lbs of pressure to stretch or break the cord. Nor how the knot could possibly come undone. It seems 100% fool proof and fatal, but I am still afraid. I really wish I wasn't.
Have you done a "practice run"? I always do one before to make sure it's really ready the moment I want to "go"

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
You are able to breathe as long as the pressure is under 30 lbs. Only 11 lbs of pressure is needed to compress the arteries.
If I'm on my toes will I have to much pressure to be able to breathe

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Alcohol doesn't even seem to help. I've come to realize I probably have a better shot at going through with it while I'm sober. Alcohol takes the pain away somewhat, and I end up just drinking until I pass out.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I would think so. Even if your on your toes, that would still be the weight of your whole body. That's why I'm doing it lying down, so it's just the weight of my skull. Even if done in a sitting down position, the weight of your upper body is still pulling on the ligature.

J

Juliajulia

Aug 19, 2018
Alcohol doesn't even seem to help. I've come to realize I probably have a better shot at going through with it while I'm sober. Alcohol takes the pain away somewhat, and I end up just drinking until I pass out.
Me too, I'm thinking about taking a Xanax mixed with some vodka, tried this before an ended up making at least five suicide attempts, passing out in between and then try again.. I just did not care

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I have had difficulty getting just the right amount of pressure to make me lose consciousness, but I am pretty sure I simply need to raise the noose just a bit. The human skull weighs around 10-11 lbs, which is exactly what you need. Also, having the knot in the back seems to make a difference. All this time, I've been putting it under the left side of my jaw and above my trachea. But yesterday, I placed the knot in the back with the cord below my trachea and pulled tight. I immediately started to get dizzy, so I loosened it. Pretty sure at this point that will do the trick.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Me too, I'm thinking about taking a Xanax mixed with some vodka, tried this before an ended up making at least five suicide attempts, passing out in between and then try again.. I just did not care
Benzos definitely help. I've mixed decent amounts of clonazepam with scotch and it helped, but still always ended up just passing out... I did have a suicide attempt back in 2013 with a different method and 3.5 mg of clonazepam mixed with a fifth of scotch made me go through with it, but the method didn't work. Be careful mixing benzos with alcohol though...especially Xanax. Clonazepam isn't as bad as long as the dosage is low. But too high of a dose of any benzo mixed with alcohol can cause brain damage...so if you were to, say, drink a bottle of vodka and take a bottle of Xanax thinking that it would make you go through with it...and then you DON'T end up going through with it...you could (and likely would) wake up with brain damage in a hell of a worse position than you're already in. Taking a whole package of benedryl may be efficient at helping to do the deed, although I've yet to try it...for this purpose at least. Either benedryl or Dramamine. Both diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are delerients and really fuck you up....like, you feel stuck to the floor as if you've got gravity just holding you down...and your mind gets really out of it.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone here has ever experienced astral projection, but it makes death very exciting to know that's where you will go. I've had quite a few spontaneous astral projection experiences, which I've read can be caused by extreme trauma, and it's true what they say...at the moment of death your spirit passes to the astral realm. The experience of consciousness when out of your physical body.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Benzos definitely help. I've mixed decent amounts of clonazepam with scotch and it helped, but still always ended up just passing out... I did have a suicide attempt back in 2013 with a different method and 3.5 mg of clonazepam mixed with a fifth of scotch made me go through with it, but the method didn't work. Be careful mixing benzos with alcohol though...especially Xanax. Clonazepam isn't as bad as long as the dosage is low. But too high of a dose of any benzo mixed with alcohol can cause brain damage...so if you were to, say, drink a bottle of vodka and take a bottle of Xanax thinking that it would make you go through with it...and then you DON'T end up going through with it...you could (and likely would) wake up with brain damage in a hell of a worse position than you're already in. Taking a whole package of benedryl may be efficient at helping to do the deed, although I've yet to try it...for this purpose at least. Either benedryl or Dramamine. Both diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are delerients and really fuck you up....like, you feel stuck to the floor as if you've got gravity just holding you down...and your mind gets really out of it.
What about 4 mg of clonazepam and wine

D

Deleted member 847

I'm not sure if anyone here has ever experienced astral projection, but it makes death very exciting to know that's where you will go. I've had quite a few spontaneous astral projection experiences, which I've read can be caused by extreme trauma, and it's true what they say...at the moment of death your spirit passes to the astral realm. The experience of consciousness when out of your physical body.
Let's not go off topic please. I believe in an afterlife too but this is not the place to discuss it.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
What about 4 mg of clonazepam and wine
That's physically safe. No need to worry about brain damage. Definitely will help to lower your inhibitions. Don't exceed 4 mg though. Actually, to be on the safe side, I would say don't exceed 3.5mg, only because that's the most I've ever personally mixed with alcohol, so I can say for sure that it is safe. I doubt the extra .5mg would make a difference, but you never know.

Last edited:
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
That's physically safe. No need to worry about brain damage. Definitely will help to lower your inhibitions. Don't exceed 4 mg though. Actually, to be on the safe side, I would say don't exceed 3.5mg, only because that's the most I've ever personally mixed with alcohol, so I can say for sure that it is safe. I doubt the extra .5mg would make a difference, but you never know.
Probably 3.5 I only weigh 105 lbs and clonazepam lowers my bp anyway

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Probably 3.5 I only weigh 105 lbs and clonazepam lowers my bp anyway
bp? I weigh a bit more than you. 130-135 lbs. Could make a difference with the dosage, just to note.