• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Juliajulia

Aug 19, 2018
What would be best for a ligature? Is a scarf too "fluffy"/wide? I used a rope and it hurts like hell

Reactions: Nora Rony
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
What would be best for a ligature? Is a scarf too "fluffy"/wide? I used a rope and it hurts like hell
I definitely wouldn't risk using a scarf or any piece of cloth. I know people have done it, but it just seems too risky for it to break or loosen. For a rope, you can put a thin piece of cloth around your neck first, in between the rope. Otherwise, a thick extension cord is the best I could come up with. I bought two manila ropes quite some time ago of different widths. The 1" which is used to judicial long drop hangings was way too thick and uncomfortable compressing my neck, and the thinner one I simply didn't like. Like you said, it's uncomfortable, and the cloth in my opinion was just annoying. Also, with both ropes, they don't slide through the noose very easily. They get stuck. It is advised to rub them with oil, but that would be a pain in the ass. You could always get a different type of rope that is smooth, as long as it's strong enough to support your weight. The cord I am using slides very easily.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm using one of these. It wouldn't be suitable for a full suspension, or any other position with a LOT of weight on it. But if you're just going for enough pressure for the arteries it's fine. If I'm able to use it to pull my entire body weight off the floor then less than 20 lbs isn't going to snap it.

Attachments

• cord.jpg
    cord.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm just confused by those videos, neither had a rope that tightens just some scarves, they just put their head in and applied pressure? That's why I was questioning whether it really is this simple
I know there is so much information and different ways makes it more difficult

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Same here, I'm just so tired.. I don't want to die but I can't take anymore of this sadness, hopelessness and loneliness
I'm in the exact same boat. For the first time in my life, I DON'T want to die...at all. I healed my self hatred. I finally found myself, I love myself, and I love life. But my life is so irrevocably and apocalyptically destroyed beyond repair that I am unable to even live or function properly. This is not a permanent solution for a temporary problem. But having to die...yet not wanting to at all...makes it all the more difficult... I feel you. Good luck.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
omg omg omg omg I just attempted again and I finally got it to work properly and in a matter of seconds the blood rushed to my head, my vision started to go white and I got this horrible tingling all over my lips and face. It was so scary. I can't do this. Omg I'm so fucked. There's no way I can possibly even think about doing this without a shitload of alcohol and I have no fucking money. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Last edited:
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
omg omg omg omg I just attempted again and I finally got it to work properly and in a matter of seconds the blood rushed to my head, my vision started to go white and I got this horrible tingling all over my lips and face. It was so scary. I can't do this. Omg I'm so fucked. There's no way I can possibly even think about doing this without a shitload of alcohol and I have no fucking money. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Some people who are homeless can manage to scrape something together for a little alcohol. The cheapest nastiest liquor will get you there, and believe me it's some cheap shit out there.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Now I'm even more scared will take mass quantity of anti anxiety meds and alcohol probably now

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Now I'm even more scared will take mass quantity of anti anxiety meds and alcohol probably now
Yeah dude. I don't care that it's only 8-15 seconds. After this, I feel like those seconds will feel like they take a lot longer. The tingling in my face was freaky as hell. I don't know how to describe it. Pins and needles, I guess. Not painful, just scary. And the blood rush, and the vision going white. It's just like, "holy shit...this is it...I'm going out for good"

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah dude. I don't care that it's only 8-15 seconds. After this, I feel like those seconds will feel like they take a lot longer. The tingling in my face was freaky as hell. I don't know how to describe it. Pins and needles, I guess. Not painful, just scary. And the blood rush, and the vision going white. It's just like, "holy shit...this is it...I'm going out for good"
Dont know what to do hanging is all I have

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Dont know what to do hanging is all I have
Same here. It is unfortunately the quickest, easiest, and most painless effective option as far as availability is concerned. You used to be able to buy carbon monoxide tanks, but nowadays you need an industrial license. Sucks, because if you can get a tank of that all you need is the mask and you literally just go to sleep. Aside from that...good luck getting phenobarbital. Doctors don't even prescribe them anymore... I tried gassing myself in my car back in 2013 with hydrogen sulfide gas because it was supposed to be a quick easy painless death...almost instantaneous...but breathing in the gas was so unpleasant I immediately opened the door, and then ended up passing out. It made the news. I ended up in the hospital for a week. No injuries. Wouldn't recommend that at all.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Same here. It is unfortunately the quickest, easiest, and most painless effective option as far as availability is concerned. You used to be able to buy carbon monoxide tanks, but nowadays you need an industrial license. Sucks, because if you can get a tank of that all you need is the mask and you literally just go to sleep. Aside from that...good luck getting phenobarbital. Doctors don't even prescribe them anymore... I tried gassing myself in my car back in 2013 with hydrogen sulfide gas because it was supposed to be a quick easy painless death...almost instantaneous...but breathing in the gas was so unpleasant I immediately opened the door, and then ended up passing out. It made the news. I ended up in the hospital for a week. No injuries. Wouldn't recommend that at all.
I didn't think it would be that bad besides I cant leave the house to get nitrogen or anything else really dont have the money anyway got a bunch of pills but I'd probably just vomit

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I didn't think it would be that bad besides I cant leave the house to get nitrogen or anything else really dont have the money anyway got a bunch of pills but I'd probably just vomit
Overdosing on anything is too risky and unreliable. You're more likely to end up a vegetable. I was drinking poppy tea daily for awhile which contains lots of morphine and codeine. It's easy to OD on. I was planning on drinking an obscene amount and mixing it with lots of alcohol, but even that...after lots of research and accounts from other people......there's just no way to be sure what will happen. It's very unpredictable. You don't want to end up a vegetable.