• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
While although unlikely from an extremely high height, it is still a risk depending on how you land. A full or partial suspension is fool proof when you do it right. Whether you're doing a full suspension or a partial....do a bunch of pull-ups on the bar or whatever you're tying the ligature to....if it supports your weight, then your good. Whatever ligature you are using should support the weight needed as well. Tie the knot good. It's not difficult.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
While although unlikely from an extremely high height, it is still a risk depending on how you land. A full or partial suspension is fool proof when you do it right. Whether you're doing a full suspension or a partial....do a bunch of pull-ups on the bar or whatever you're tying the ligature to....if it supports your weight, then your good. Whatever ligature you are using should support the weight needed as well. Tie the knot good. It's not difficult.
Yeah that's great until someone walks in on you/breaks the door down and now you're a veggie for life. That's a special hell that I would rather avoid

Reactions: Tiburcio
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Yeah that's great until someone walks in on you/breaks the door down and now you're a veggie for life. That's a special hell that I would rather avoid
Well, yeah, if you're in a situation where you don't have at least 30 minutes where you know you're going to be alone and uninterrupted, then that's a different story. I have all day long in a house with no interruptions.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I guess I'll try this again in a little while again today. I'm very anxious. I've been leaning into it slowly. I'm thinking if I just quickly tighten the noose and then just drop into it that I will lose consciousness faster. It kind of makes sense...rather than just putting the pressure....if there is force behind it, that should make a difference and speed it up. When leaning into it, I am able to feel each thing happen one at a time, first the blood rushes to my head, then my hearing goes a little deaf, then my vision starts to go white, and then my face starts to tingle...and that's when I back out. If there is force behind the pressure and I just drop into it...perhaps all of those things will happen almost all at once, like bing bang boom...and I will lose consciousness before I even realize what hit me.

W

walkingdead

Aug 20, 2018
does anyone here have children? i am completely over life and want to die immedietly and its not fear or survival instincts thats stopping me, its guilt! the guilt of leaving my 2 yr old son without a mother. eventho i believe he will be better off without me, i do not want anyone to speak ill of me to him once im gone which is what will happen after i do this. i find myself wishing i didnt have him so he wouldnt have to live through the harsh realities of life that lead me to this point. but i did and hes here and i dont know what to do.

ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
does anyone here have children? i am completely over life and want to die immedietly and its not fear or survival instincts thats stopping me, its guilt! the guilt of leaving my 2 yr old son without a mother. eventho i believe he will be better off without me, i do not want anyone to speak ill of me to him once im gone which is what will happen after i do this. i find myself wishing i didnt have him so he wouldnt have to live through the harsh realities of life that lead me to this point. but i did and hes here and i dont know what to do.
If you die who will take care of your son? Does he have a good father?

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
That's a tough one.

W

walkingdead

Aug 20, 2018
If you die who will take care of your son? Does he have a good father?

his father is in jamaica, i am bringing my son to him in 2 weeks time. he will be looked after, but in jamaica suicide is seen as weak and cowardly and i dont want him to remember that way... eventho it is tru. i dont want him to know how weak i am.

ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
his father is in jamaica, i am bringing my son to him in 2 weeks time. he will be looked after, but in jamaica suicide is seen as weak and cowardly and i dont want him to remember that way... eventho it is tru. i dont want him to know how weak i am.
It truly is a tough one. If only people knew how people committing suicide were really thinking. Then maybe they would understand but ofc anyone who never thought about committing suicide won't understand it and don't get how you can just leave your family behind...
But yea truly a tough one. I'm 23 years old and I don't have children so I wouldn't know what to do.
I hope someone have a good answer that can help you.

W

walkingdead

Aug 20, 2018
It truly is a tough one. If only people knew how people committing suicide were really thinking. Then maybe they would understand but ofc anyone who never thought about committing suicide won't understand it and don't get how you can just leave your family behind...
But yea truly a tough one. I'm 23 years old and I don't have children so I wouldn't know what to do.
I hope someone have a good answer that can help you.

i guess once im gone i wont feel any of these things, so might aswel go ahead with it anyway. if i dont do it he will just know he has a mother who is too depressed and anxious to raise him anyway. so its a lose lose i guess. this defenetly will not be painless for me tho. physicaly painless maybe... emotionaly painless hell no. living with the guilt of wanting to kill myself when i have a son is already more than i can bear.... which leads me to believe that suicide is literaly the only way to release yourself from all of lifes pain. i have to wait until he is with his dad in jamaica before i do it... i owe him that much. i guess knowing that he is safe and loved will have to be enough to send me to my grave

ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
i guess once im gone i wont feel any of these things, so might aswel go ahead with it anyway. if i dont do it he will just know he has a mother who is too depressed and anxious to raise him anyway. so its a lose lose i guess. this defenetly will not be painless for me tho. physicaly painless maybe... emotionaly painless hell no. living with the guilt of wanting to kill myself when i have a son is already more than i can bear.... which leads me to believe that suicide is literaly the only way to release yourself from all of lifes pain. i have to wait until he is with his dad in jamaica before i do it... i owe him that much. i guess knowing that he is safe and loved will have to be enough to send me to my grave
If you know that you will never feel any better and if you really just want to get away from this world then the best answer is to take your own life. If you are depressed all the time even when you are around your son he will just become a sad person as well or at least there's a chance that it will happen.
Do whatever you feel is right and as Paradox says it does take a strong person to take your own life. It ain't easy to do that.

W

walkingdead

Aug 20, 2018
If you know that you will never feel any better and if you really just want to get away from this world then the best answer is to take your own life. If you are depressed all the time even when you are around your son he will just become a sad person as well or at least there's a chance that it will happen.
Do whatever you feel is right and as Paradox says it does take a strong person to take your own life. It ain't easy to do that.

Thank u. and u r right! i am always depressed even around him i just cant seem to find my happiness and it realy isnt fair on him. he is so joyful and its heartbreaking to see the joy in his face and not feel it. this has realy helped and im going to go ahead with it. thank u again and to everyone in this thread, i have read alot of useful information here which i hope will lead to a successful suicide. i hope u all find the peace you are lookin for whether it be in life or death. goodbye. x

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I wonder what to expect after the tingling. Like, I wonder how close I was to losing consciousness. I'm really cracking right now, and the fact that I don't have any alcohol is even adding to it. I wonder if the tinging would have just increased a bit and then that would have been that? My vision was already going white, so I had to have been pretty close. I wish I fucking had a bottle. I still feel close to doing it. I'm out of my fucking mind and beyond tired of staring at this thing and just suffering. I'm tired of screaming. I'm tired of sitting silently and emotionless while screaming at the top of my lungs in my head. I don't even CARE what the fuck happens. I do believe in an afterlife and I do believe that I'll wake up in my bed into the present day of seven years ago. But I don't even give a flying fuck if my beliefs are wrong. I don't give a fuck if it all just goes black and that's that. I just want this fucking pain to end. Why the fuck can't I do it

OnRazorsEdgeNY

OnRazorsEdgeNY

Aug 18, 2018
I just tried my setup for partial, about 5 seconds in my hearing started to get really muffled, was I close to getting unconscious and/or does that sound like the setup is working and cutting off blood flow?

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I just tried my setup for partial, about 5 seconds in my hearing started to get really muffled, was I close to getting unconscious and/or does that sound like the setup is working and cutting off blood flow?
Sounds like you're only compressing the jugulars. Where is your knot placement and how much pressure are you applying?

Reactions: Tiburcio
OnRazorsEdgeNY

OnRazorsEdgeNY

Aug 18, 2018
Sounds like you're only compressing the jugulars. Where is your knot placement and how much pressure are you applying?
I place me knot behind my neck and a little bit off center to the left since I saw somewhere most successful partials do that. The rope goes just below my jawline. I'm not sure how much pressure since it's a partial I just pull down with all my strength

ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
It definitely means that your setup works and it will probably take around 10-16 secs for you to lose consciousness and if you're not interrupted you should be dead after 20 - 30 mins so let's say that you know for sure that you won't be interrupted for at least an hour. Then you would be dead for sure.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
It definitely means that your setup works and it will probably take around 10-16 secs for you to lose consciousness and if you're not interrupted you should be dead after 20 - 30 mins so let's say that you know for sure that you won't be interrupted for at least an hour. Then you would be dead for sure.
Or it means that he'll lay there indefinitely with the blood rushed to his head and deafened hearing, until finally getting up pissed off wondering why it's not working.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I place me knot behind my neck and a little bit off center to the left since I saw somewhere most successful partials do that. The rope goes just below my jawline. I'm not sure how much pressure since it's a partial I just pull down with all my strength
I found that it's more efficient with the knot directly in the back with the noose placed below the trachea. As far as pressure, I'd have to see the setup. You need over 11 lbs, which is roughly the weight of your skull.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
Or it means that he'll lay there indefinitely with the blood rushed to his head and deafened hearing, until finally getting up pissed off wondering why it's not working.
That is true. Tbh he should also start to get blurred vision and his face should turn red-purple. Usually it happens after 5-7 sec. So your setup definitely works paradox. You just have to keep trying until you don't resist anymore.. which can be hard ofc

Reactions: atwasoa and lv-gras
ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
I found that it's more efficient with the knot directly in the back with the noose placed below the trachea. As far as pressure, I'd have to see the setup. You need over 11 lbs, which is roughly the weight of your skull.
You think it will go faster with more weight?

OnRazorsEdgeNY

OnRazorsEdgeNY

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks I might post a picture of it later, I either use a doorknob or a metal bar in my wardrobe. I'll try a different snare placement.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Doesn't placing it low on your neck like that cause you to cough?

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If you pull the noose tight with your hand you should immediately feel everything happening, blood rush to the head, deafened hearing, white vision, tingling. Happens in a matter of seconds for me. I had issues with only compressing the jugular and what you're saying is what happened to me. I'd lay there for 30 minutes pulling and it wasn't doing much else than that. The placement of the knot was on the side of my jaw and the noose was above the trachea rather than below, and I had to raise the noose a bit higher.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Doesn't placing it low on your neck like that cause you to cough?
No, the opposite. High on the neckline above the trachea was causing me to cough and I couldn't breathe properly because anytime I went to swallow and my trachea had to raise, it was unable to due to being blocked by the cord.

Reactions: Therealnobody
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
That is true. Tbh he should also start to get blurred vision and his face should turn red-purple. Usually it happens after 5-7 sec. So your setup definitely works paradox. You just have to keep trying until you don't resist anymore.. which can be hard ofc
I'm scared as fuck. It only took a matter of seconds and I know for sure I'd be out cold in probably less than 10 seconds. MAYBE 10 seconds max. My vision was going white after like 3 seconds, maybe 4. The tingling pins and needles is what freaks me the fuck out. It's not painful just scary as hell. I want to do it right now and I can't.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
My setup is so that my face is literally facing the floor. The cord hanging from the bar with the noose just high enough to hold my skull. I lie on my stomach and when I tighten the cord and let my weight go, my nose is only right above the floor. Knot in the back so that the pressure is equal on both sides of my neck, below the trachea so as to avoid coughing and I can swallow and breathe properly throughout. Simple setup, definitely fool proof, and scary af.