• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnRazorsEdgeNY

OnRazorsEdgeNY

Aug 18, 2018
If you really really want to end your life. If you have nothing to live for at all I'm sure you will mange to do it soon. I'm going to do it tomorrow when I have a lot of time alone. Hopefully I don't fail.
good luck

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
If you really really want to end your life. If you have nothing to live for at all I'm sure you will mange to do it soon. I'm going to do it tomorrow when I have a lot of time alone. Hopefully I don't fail.

Good luck. As long as it's set up right you won't fail. I have nothing at all to live for and I've been dancing around this for a year so idk when the hell I'll get the nerve.

Reactions: atwasoa
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm just so fucking scared of going brain dead. If I had 100% certainty of death I wouldn't be so scared. I'm worried that when I do fall unconscious I'll stop using my muscles to pull my neck down and there won't be enough weight to finish the job.
You shouldn't have to use your muscles to pull your neck down. That's probably the problem. You shouldn't have to do anything other than tighten the noose and then rest muscles. Then your head dangles by the cord. Otherwise, yes, you would stop using your muscles once you lose consciousness and you would likely wake up again unless the cord stays tightened, then you could fuck up and go braindead.

ItsTime

ItsTime

Aug 20, 2018
You shouldn't have to use your muscles to pull your neck down. That's probably the problem. You shouldn't have to do anything other than tighten the noose and then rest muscles. Then your head dangles by the cord. Otherwise, yes, you would stop using your muscles once you lose consciousness and you would likely wake up again unless the cord stays tightened, then you could fuck up and go braindead.
Yes paradox is right. if you do it right you won't go braindead unless someone finds you within 30 mins. Your muscles should definitely not be used to Do it.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I wonder what to expect after the tingling. Like, I wonder how close I was to losing consciousness. I'm really cracking right now, and the fact that I don't have any alcohol is even adding to it. I wonder if the tinging would have just increased a bit and then that would have been that? My vision was already going white, so I had to have been pretty close. I wish I fucking had a bottle. I still feel close to doing it. I'm out of my fucking mind and beyond tired of staring at this thing and just suffering. I'm tired of screaming. I'm tired of sitting silently and emotionless while screaming at the top of my lungs in my head. I don't even CARE what the fuck happens. I do believe in an afterlife and I do believe that I'll wake up in my bed into the present day of seven years ago. But I don't even give a flying fuck if my beliefs are wrong. I don't give a fuck if it all just goes black and that's that. I just want this fucking pain to end. Why the fuck can't I do it
cant do it either just need someone to do it with

Reactions: Dani Paradox
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I really want to go this way sometime this week. I'm trying to do partial suspension w/ a scarf on my doorknob but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. This is the scarf I'm going to use, and the height of the door ~ 6ft 5in
Door Door 2

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I really want to go this way sometime this week. I'm trying to do partial suspension w/ a scarf on my doorknob but I'm not sure how to go about doing it. This is the scarf I'm going to use, and the height of the door ~ 6ft 5in
View attachment 535 View attachment 536
I don't like the looks of the setup. Cloth of any kind makes me nervous, personally. The height is fine as long as the noose is enough off the floor. Just make sure the doorknob is locked so that it doesn't turn, and make sure you're aware of the fact that when you go into convulsions your head will be banging into the door.

ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
I don't like the looks of the setup. Cloth of any kind makes me nervous, personally. The height is fine as long as the noose is enough off the floor. Just make sure the doorknob is locked so that it doesn't turn, and make sure you're aware of the fact that when you go into convulsions your head will be banging into the door.
Yeah I just wanted to show the scarf. Can't it still be done w/ cloth? Idk if I can get a rope this week but I can try. It would look very suspicious though. Would I tie the cloth/rope to the knob on my side of the door or on the other side and throw it back to my side? That part confuses me..

Reactions: Righttodie
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah I just wanted to show the scarf. Can't it still be done w/ cloth? Idk if I can get a rope this week but I can try. It would look very suspicious though. Would I tie the cloth/rope to the knob on my side of the door or on the other side and throw it back to my side? That part confuses me..
You could also cut a sheet and twist it

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
People do use scarves/towels/belts/etc. it just personally makes me nervous. Cord or rope is better and more efficient, imo. I don't like doorknobs, either. You want the set-up to be as secure as possible. If you use a doorknob, then you would want the rope or cord to be thin enough that it can be tighted and knotted tightly around the knob without coming loose. If the rope is too thick there may not be enough room.

J

Juliajulia

Aug 19, 2018
I realized that the key to blacking out quick is not the material of the ligature but placing it a bit lower and with the knot in the back. I always placed it unter my jaw, couldn't swallow and was really uncomfortable. Placing it approx in the middle of the neck while tilting my head downwards solved everything for me, passing out within seconds.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I realized that the key to blacking out quick is not the material of the ligature but placing it a bit lower and with the knot in the back. I always placed it unter my jaw, couldn't swallow and was really uncomfortable. Placing it approx in the middle of the neck while tilting my head downwards solved everything for me, passing out within seconds.
Wish I could try this, but my Adam's apple gets in the way and it's painful. It's also hard for me to find a spot where swallowing doesn't mess up the rope position. Putting it at the bottom makes me cough. It's pushing me toward just going through with full suspension.

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
My major problem with hanging is how bad the corpses look like to someone who finds them. It's creepy, I don't want my mother to be traumatized the rest of her life. I could call the police right before I kill myself, but where I live the police takes a looooot of time to arrive.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
My major problem with hanging is how bad the corpses look like to someone who finds them. It's creepy, I don't want my mother to be traumatized the rest of her life. I could call the police right before I kill myself, but where I live the police takes a looooot of time to arrive.
Calling the police seems like a bad idea to me. Why not put a sign somewhere that says "Dead body. Call the police?" I'm not sure if that would keep her out, but at least you'd have tried.

randomguy

randomguy

Aug 18, 2018
Calling the police seems like a bad idea to me. Why not put a sign somewhere that says "Dead body. Call the police?" I'm not sure if that would keep her out, but at least you'd have tried.
I don't think it would. I need to ctb while she is at work and I'm alone at home. That's a 4 hours window.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Wish I could try this, but my Adam's apple gets in the way and it's painful. It's also hard for me to find a spot where swallowing doesn't mess up the rope position. Putting it at the bottom makes me cough. It's pushing me toward just going through with full suspension.
That's strange. My adam's apple gets in the way with it at the top. I don't get it. When you swallow, your adam's apple moves up. How does placing the cord below it get in the way?

Reactions: CRM
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
That's strange. My adam's apple gets in the way with it at the top. I don't get it. When you swallow, your adam's apple moves up. How does placing the cord below it get in the way?
Placing it at the top causes my Adam's apple to get it in the way, yeah.

Placing it below makes me cough. I'll keep trying it, since you say it works for you.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
You actually lost consciousness? How did you wake back up? Did you just pull it with your hand to test it out? Did you get that tingling all over your face like I do?

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I've had it. I'm gonna figure out which depressing song is my biggest trigger, and tomorrow I'm gonna put it on replay over and over and stare at pictures from my past life and all the people I've lost until I just lose it and snap on impulse and then bam.

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I am a pro-lifer. I do not condone suicide. I think there's always a better way to be able to heal and find happiness. But my life has no hope at all. When I was 19 I was brainwashed into a sex change by a therapist and a doctor, and the whole transgender political agenda, and it was all bullshit and for nothing. I had a great life before. A ton of friends. An amazing girlfriend. The world in the palm of my hands. A whole life to look forward to. I grew up a bad boy, a tough guy, I'm a bit of a narcissist and I had an inferiority complex because I had quite a bit of feminine qualities which I always felt unable to express...so I grew up feeling trapped in the wrong body. So finally after high school when I was trying to find myself, it got so bad when I found the hocus pocus dribble transgender bullshit agenda it all made sense, so I went to a therapist and she told me that I WAS trapped in the wrong body...and with this being my lifelong deep dark secret, and my one soft spot and huge vulnerability, and being an impulsive, impressionable, immature teenager with poor judgement...I believed her. She told me I was trapped in the wrong body, and transitioning was the only answer...and to "be a girl!!!" and even though I told her I was not gay, she told me to "explore my sexuality!!!" Basically got inside my head, talked me into it, drove me into confusion, and induced a fragmented sense of self. Then she sent me to a doctor who gave me estrogen and told me I was a woman. And then it was as if I was a different person. I started "being a girl" but it wasn't me. It was a dissociative identity. My life is like a reversed version of Fight Club, with Tyler Durden and the Narrator. I left one false self for another false self before finally becoming myself. "Girl mode" and "Guy mode" (which is normalized by the transgender agenda, so me and my father believed it was normal) was a split personality. Girl me and guy me were two different people. And girl me took over. I was wrongly led to believe that I was trapped in the wrong body (which is said to be a BIOLOGICAL MEDICAL CONDITION) and that I needed MEDICALLY NECESSARY treatment for it. So I believed that I was simply doing what had to be done to treat the biological condition I was born with. I was led down a path of unbelievable oppression and trauma and surgeries. And now I am buried in debt, can't afford to even file bankruptcy, my life is completely ANNIHILATED, I am alone and have been SINCE THEN for the past 7 years, and my dick is gone. I'll never have another girlfriend ever again. There's no hope of a normal life whatsoever. My life is impacted in every which way imaginable, and I am literally unable to function properly as a result of it. I live in the Twilight Zone. Literally, the X-Files. This shit is just so insane and beyond belief. My whole family fell for it hook, line and sinker. It's one hell of a con. I mean, how are you supposed to know that you are confused and delusional...if the doctors and therapists are saying that you are NOT confused and delusional, and that it's actually biological? Especially when they are the ones who induced it. They made lots of money though. I cannot live like this though. I was just diagnosed with severe chronic PTSD. I am so traumatized that I can't even put it into words. There was NOTHING wrong with me until I saw that therapist. All I wanted was to be myself, and I was depressed and in self-hatred because I was ashamed of who I was. Johnny Depp wears makeup and paints his nails...why wouldn't I? There are a lot of dope ass heels that can be worn like a man and it was way more common back in the day. Why did I have to be a girl to get a pair of shoes? Why did I have to be a girl to feel comfortable making the statement, "that's so cute." Why couldn't I just BE MYSELF? Fucking insane. And now I finally found myself, lots of people think I'm the shit, lots of girls totally dig me and my style, and I really would have been somebody. I look like the rock star I always was my whole life playing the guitar and writing music. Life would have been even more incredible than I ever could have imagined. But now none of it matters. I finally found myself and love life...and I have to die anyway. The end. Rant over.

That's a heart wrenching story. I can sort of relate... my depression is over a doctor destroying my body too. Not my whole body, but my penis. The story is too long to tell, but I had foolishly pulled too hard on my flaccid penis one night. No pain at that moment. Then the next morning I woke up with some slight pain in my perineum. I panicked and scheduled an appointment with a urologist. Upon examination, what did this fucking demon do? After I told him exactly what happened? HE FUCKING PULLED TOO HARD ON MY DICK. Immediately felt pain. Since that day I had constant pain and a penis that pulls into my body if I sit down, bend over, or pull my pelvis inward. Cannot have sex because of it. I'm (was) a fun, social, good looking young guy. Knowing I'll never fall in love or have intimate relations literally has my stomach in a knot. I know what you mean about the insane, unbelievable depression. I feel trapped in a box unable to breathe. It's almost like it isn't real sometimes.

Fucking unreal what doctors do to people. Those fucking cock suckers. What's even more maddening is that as of lately, huge advancements have been made in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Certain institutes have already regenerated muscle (which is what I need, my bulbospongiosus muscle was destroyed by this monster), skin, bones and other soft tissue. They've cured rats of paralysis, stroke damage, cardiac infarction and so on. These have also been done in pigs and monkeys. WITH NO ILL EFFECTS! But it's so disheartening when you read "well, we still might be decades out because scientists have to make sure they spell every step out perfectly for FDA approval. Then it might take another 600 years before clinical trials happen." It's like no, mother fucker. You don't own me or my body, and if I want to take part in an experimental clinical trial, then I'll fucking do it. I'll sign waivers saying that whatever happens, happens, but it's my god damn right to try so long as scientists are willing to experiment and help. These bastards are the fda are so unequivocally evil it makes me gasp for air.

And I say this with confidence. If you read into this and listen to interviews the scientists are grinding their teeth waiting for approval because the science is there.

Take this for example, at the university of Pittsburgh, a pioneer in the field of regenerative medicine took a small sample of wounded soldiers who'd had massive amounts of their leg muscle blown off in IED's. These guys had undergone many failed surgeries and other therapies to no avail. They took big bladders, decellularized them, and then used the remaining collagen scaffold still loaded with signaling proteins to house stem cells from the soldiers remaining muscle. Once they sewed the scaffold in seeded with these guys cells, they fucking grew back new muscle like magic. These guys could walk jump and run again. But at the end of the whole thing it goes "it's still being further investigated by the FDA for effectiveness and safety." MOTHER FUCKER, IT WORKS!!!! GET YOUR EVIL MOTHER FUCKING ASSES OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THESE DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS GO FORWARD AND HEAL PEOPLE UP! But no, that wouldn't make them any money. Who would be dependent on their evil, pill pedaling fucking asses then? God, damn.

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Can someone describe to me where the carotid arteries are? I'm squeezing my neck but not passing out - just want to test it so I know where to place noose later.

I squeezed the middle and the top of the neck...maybe I'm just not applying enough pressure?

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
Can someone describe to me where the carotid arteries are? I'm squeezing my neck but not passing out - just want to test it so I know where to place noose later.

I squeezed the middle and the top of the neck...maybe I'm just not applying enough pressure?

Such a thing as google images exists

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry for not reading the whole thread but could you do this with pantyhoses ?

Reactions: lv-gras
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Sorry for not reading the whole thread but could you do this with pantyhoses ?
I absolutely would not do it with pantyhose. That's about as thin as you can get with fabric. Not to mention it stretches. It's just asking to fail and end up braindead. Pantyhose get runs and tears in them just from putting them on and taking them off.

Last edited:
Reactions: strained03
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I want to do this today. Right now, even. I could do it at any minute. I have the next six hours. But I just can't get past that survival instinct. And I have the slight concern of "WHAT IF something goes wrong." Though, I don't see how that would be possible. The bar in my closet is made of wood, but I am able to do pull ups on it, and I weigh 135 lbs. It is very strong. And I am only doing a partial suspension in a lying down position, so there will be less than 20 lbs of pressure. The ligature I am using is a thick outdoor extension cord. I've used it to pull myself off the ground and it does support my full weight somewhat, but also seems to stretch a bit. But that's from 135 lbs...so I don't see how it would be possible for less than 20 lbs of pressure to stretch or break the cord. Nor how the knot could possibly come undone. It seems 100% fool proof and fatal, but I am still afraid. I really wish I wasn't.

My wardrobe also has a wooden pole, did you do a practice run? Did it work for you?

Reactions: Righttodie