• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

Like in a muslim prayer, but of course head not touching the floor.

45c30679cb440f5f7a7497a7ff3398db.jpg
Thanks, you just killed me haha

OliverBac

OliverBac

Aug 12, 2018
I made a big mistake five years ago with partial suspension hanging. I was so scared of dying in the dark inside the garage outside of the house in the night,so I thought i can get away and hang myself inside a closet two rooms next to the living room where my parents were atm. Stupid ass decision lol.

L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
I actually like this alot. I'm sitting at work with my headscarf around my neck

I was practicing a slipknot. And I couldn't resist putting it around my neck. It's super easy. I think the trick is having your rope already as tight as it will go before you even start. I have it tight around my neck right now and if I pull it hard enough I even begin to feel light headed.

Just having this pressure around my next feels so comforting. I've never felt more ALIVE and in CONTROL. Especially when knowing what I'm planning.

I'm a pretty big girl so I need to find something strong enough, don't have hanging bars in my closets. I would love to have do it at work so my family wot have to find my body but I have no idea where I can do this. I like the idea of the door knob.

If I can hold off I could use one of those door things you use when you're using resistance bands from a door frame. I've got one at home. I can bring it and use it on the bathroom door for sure. I get to work pretty early and no one is in that bathroom at that time. The door will hold because it stays locked until you swipe it with a badge. This could actually work!

Last edited:
L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
Are you sure it would be a good idea at work? Your dying body would struggle and make loud noises

I don't think anyone would hear the floor that the bathroom I'm plan on using is a call center area so they have sound damping. Not to mention the time of day I'll be using it. They don't come in until around 8am, I'll get in between 6 and 7.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait till Monday. I don't have transportation and I don't work on the weekends.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I am planning on doing a partial suspension tomorrow using a thick outdoor extension cord attached to the bar in my closet. My set up is for a lying down position, some blankets along the floor and pillows for comfort. I attempted the other night and had the cord tightened around my neck for over an hour and never lost consciousness. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have it set up so that the pressure is from the weight of my head which is supposed to be enough pressure. The blood rushes to my head and my ears start to go deaf, but that's it. Oh, and I got very, very dizzy. Perhaps I still need to raise the noose a bit? Strangely, even when I pull the cord as tight as I can with my hand I still do not lose consciousness.

Last edited:
uxorious

uxorious

Aug 17, 2018
I plan on hanging in my wardrobe as well. The bars are metal and pretty secure , I tested it with a leather belt last night and it was strong enough to hold me no issue (I'm 55 kg). Just bought myself a rope on amazon so it should arrive within the week....... so bloody excited to go

Last edited:
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I am planning on doing a partial suspension tomorrow using a thick outdoor extension cord attached to the bar in my closet. My set up is for a lying down position, some blankets along the floor and pillows for comfort. I attempted the other night and had the cord tightened around my neck for over an hour and never lost consciousness. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have it set up so that the pressure is from the weight of my head which is supposed to be enough pressure. The blood rushes to my head and my ears start to go deaf, but that's it. Oh, and I got very, very dizzy. Perhaps I still need to raise the noose a bit? Strangely, even when I pull the cord as tight as I can with my hand I still do not lose consciousness.
Sounds like you're just compressing jugulars and not the carotid arteries just my opinion

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
I have never tried but lots of people on here say its doable. As long as you have something strong to attach it to and compress carotids it should work

Not sure I have anything to attach it to, lmao...

Can't you just tie it around a doorknob?

Lol, I suck at "mechanical" things. Hopefully I'll figure this out.

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
People say to have the knot at the back, but I notice that in some of those pictures, the knot is at the front. Does it just change positions after you go unconscious, or does knot position not really matter?

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
People say to have the knot at the back, but I notice that in some of those pictures, the knot is at the front. Does it just change positions after you go unconscious, or does knot position not really matter?
Some people put it at the front to avoid crushing the windpipe, it's supposed to be less painful and less uncomfortable.
The goal is to close blood flow to the brain, so it doesn't really matter if you put the knot at the back or at the front of the neck, altho I've read that putting it at the back causes you to pass out faster.

J

Juliajulia

Aug 19, 2018
I have the same issue as some others here, never managed to fall unconscious. Other mention they loose consciousness within seconds while I hang there for 10min and feel nothing other than some ringing and my heart beat. Some tips maybe?

D

Deleted member 847

Don't go with hanging(doesn't matter if its partial, full,ligature or whatever the fuck they come up with next). It's horrible.
You're either a newbie that compresses the jugular instead of the carotid and can't pass out or a pro life troll that just found this forum. This is a PEACEFUL method and you lose awareness in 10 seconds. It's painless.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
You're either a newbie that compresses the jugular instead of the carotid and can't pass out or a pro life troll that just found this forum. This is a PEACEFUL method and you lose awareness in 10 seconds. It's painless.

Lol, Tiburcio liked both our posts. (Btw nice picture from CGP Grey)

How did you hang yourself to the doorknob? I tried to partially hang myself by sitting but it never worked for me

Sorry man but I think you're in some kind of delusion. This isn't the perfect method. It's cruel and painful and what they've told you on 8ch is a bunch of lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras