• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

rope_jpg.jpg
My new crappy rope

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I have a really hard time believing these two commuted suicide. They had acess to every thing out there. I am not usually in to conspiracy theories but I believe they were murdered and it was covered up, I want to believe that they are just like us and did it(even though I don't wish it on anyone.) but I am not convinced. Any other thoughts out there? Especially Kate spade. She wrote a short lame note to her daughter. She had everything going for her except a divorce. Not a big deal really. I also first heard in main stream news that he was in the house. Then I heard later she was alone. I would like to read other opinions with interest. I would like to understand this!

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I have a really hard time believing these two commuted suicide. They had acess to every thing out there. I am not usually in to conspiracy theories but I believe they were murdered and it was covered up, I want to believe that they are just like us and did it(even though I don't wish it on anyone.) but I am not convinced. Any other thoughts out there? Especially Kate spade. She wrote a short lame note to her daughter. She had everything going for her except a divorce. Not a big deal really. I also first heard in main stream news that he was in the house. Then I heard later she was alone. I would like to read other opinions with interest. I would like to understand this!
Alexander McQueen and L'Wren Scott hanged themselves the same way.

T

takeru445

Jun 7, 2018
If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

Anyone else having trouble with this? I guess im not pushing hard enough but when i push down i feel the pulse getting stronger and faster but i dont blackout or even get close to blacking out :S

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Alexander McQueen and L'Wren Scott hanged themselves the same way.

McQueen was supposedly high on cocain and In a bad state of mind due to his moms death . Scott they say was millions in debt. Then of course there is Anthony Bourdain. Who knows what the truth is with celebrities that are surrounded by people who don't have their best interests at heart. :(